Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Ways Some People Deliberately Destroy Their Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Some People Deliberately Destroy Their Relationship (980 Views)

10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / "5 Ways Women Destroy Their Relationship Without Knowing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways Some People Deliberately Destroy Their Relationship by kestatipsy: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
Some of you,your relationship is going on smoothly, you are living happily and enjoying every moment until you deliberately choose to destroy it with your own hands by digging in areas where you are not suppose to dig,you start snoozing around your partners phone details,worrying over the password on their phone, checking their pockets and bags just to find something, you read meaning into their activities, suspecting them when they cough, wondering why you've not fought since they say there's no relationship without a fight, you just start looking for faults in them and creating fights just to make it look like its now a relationship.

"To you looking for fault is you making sure they are not cheating on you" forgetting that despite the fact that these things you are digging up have been there but yet you were happy with them.. Because you've chosen to start digging up things you should ordinarily overlook,every little thing becomes an evidence,you start noticing your partner isn't calling you like they suppose to of which they've been calling before your digging, you start noticing that he has to buy you ice cream or take you out on a date if he truly loves you, he hasn't been taking you out on dates but yet you were both happy but because you've choosen to dig is why you noticed he hasn't been doing so the way you think he should.

Why have you choosen to destroy yourself by digging up issues which are meant to be overlooked. When you dig up issues it will only create undue tension,you don't dig up issues just to make sure your partner isn't cheating on you when issues are dug it only leads to suspicion,infighting,worry and baseless accusations which will gradually destroy the happiness you've always had. Let the sleeping dog lie.. Always overlook what is meant to be overlooked if you want to sustain a better relationship,don't think something is wrong if your relationship is going on smoothly. Avoid self destruction and undue suspicion.

2 Likes

Re: Ways Some People Deliberately Destroy Their Relationship by Dyt(f): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ehn ehn
So u mean I don't have the right to my partners phone?
Its cos of d trouble I wanna mk that's why I will snoop
He will explain to me bits to bits cos he's agressively jealous too
Re: Ways Some People Deliberately Destroy Their Relationship by free2ryhme: 3:10am On Jan 08, 2014
love gone sour

(1) (Reply)

What Some Ladies Had To Say About "How To Tell When A Guy Loves A Girl" / Stupid Things Girls Who Want To Earn Respect From Guys Should Never Do! / Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Is In Prison?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.