Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos (7423 Views)

President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates) / We Are Not Easterners Anymore! / What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by saintneo(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
The immediate past Governor, Dr Peter Odili is from Andoni; am I right? Thus, Andoni can't be Ijoid.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by ijawcitizen(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
cheruv: There's no need arguing over whether your LG is igbo,ogoni or Kalabari..here are they
1)Abua-Odual(abua)..Ijoid
2)Ahoada east(ahoada)..Igboid
3)Ahoada west(akinima)..Igboid/IJOID HQ Akinima is an Ijaw community of the Engenni stock FIXED
4)Akuku Toru(abonnema)..Ijoid
5)Andoni(ngo)..Ijoid
6)Asari Toru(buguma)..Ijoid
7)Bonny(bonny)..Ijoid/ Igboid
coolDegema(degema)..Ijoid
9)Eleme(ogale elemo)..Ogoni
10)Emuoha(emuoha)..Igboid
11)Etche(okehi)..Igboid
12)Gokana(kpor)..Ogoni
13)Ikwerre(isiokpo)..Igboid
14)Khana(bori)..Ogoni
15)Obio/Akpor(rumuodomanya)..Igboid
16)Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni(omoku)..Igboid
17)Ogu/Bolo(ogu)..Ijoid
18)Okrika(okrika)..Ijoid
19)Omumma(eberi)..Igboid
20)Opobo/Nkoro(opobo).. Igboid /Ijoid
21)Oyigbo(afam)..Igboid
22)Port Harcourt..Igboid/IJOID
23)Tai(saakpenwa)..Ogoni

ON THE BOLDED
1. AHOADA WEST
This LGA is shared between the Engenni Ijaws and the Igboid Ekpeye people. Though Ekpeye people claim not to be Igbos but of Bini origin. Being the majority in the council, the HQ is in an Ijaw community- Akinima

2. BONNY
Igbos claim there are indigenous Igbos in Bonny but attempts to identify them has proved futile. Worst of all is ther INABILITY to identify a single Igbo community in Bonny.

Bonny is a pure Ijaw community, some speak an Igbo creole due to trading ties with the Igbos in the Igbo hinterland, therefore the Igbo creole spoken there is just an "historic" language of communication which became prevalent for reasons known to them. I've explained this in my previous posts.

3. OPOBO/NKORO
The situation here is not too different from that of Bonny. Just that most Igbos confuse the origin of Opobo to be the "dumping site" of unsold Igbo slaves. LOL
Take a cue from my most ignorant Cheruv
On the map,its continous as per the ethnicities except in the Ibani communities of bonny and opobo where creole igbo is spoken due to the resettlement there of large number of unsold igbo slaves after abolition of slavery in addition to the establishment of the Great Opobo state by Jubo Jugbogha(Jaja) in 1870.

4. Port Harcourt
Cheruv present PH to us as exclusively Igbo territory, but I say PH LGA is shared by the Ijaws of Okrika & Ikwerres. PH started from the Ijaw enclaves and spreaded to the Ikwerre hinterland althogh some Ikwerre communities were included in inception of PH by the British.

PH LGA is largely confused with the present PH city most of which is in Obio/akpor LGA (Ikwerre) and spreads in others like Ikwerre, Akuku Toru, Okrika, etc. The HQ is also in Ijaw parts of PH.

cheruv: [s] From the data,we see that ogoni has 4 LG,igboid clans(ikwerre,ekpeye,ndoni etc) has 9 LG whilst Ijoid clans(kalabari,okrika,bonny etc) has 7 LG.
This is aww its it in the treasure base of Nigeria!!! wink [/s]
From the above corrections of error mischieviously made,
Ogoni- 4 LGs
Igbos/Igboids- 8 LGs
Ijaws- 9 LGs

With two LGs shared between Ijaw & Igboid groups, they are Ahoada West & PH with HQ of both in Ijaw territory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by ijawcitizen(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
saintneo: The immediate past Governor, Dr Peter Odili is from Andoni; am I right? Thus, Andoni can't be Ijoid.
Gov. Odili is from Ndoni not Andoni. Andonni is a Ijaw area at the coast close to Opobo.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by cheruv: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
saintneo: The immediate past Governor, Dr Peter Odili is from Andoni; am I right? Thus, Andoni can't be Ijoid.
Oops...its true somehow kos as a biethnic state,either the governor is igboid and deputy is ijoid or vice versa.I've heard from soo many sources that andonis aren't ijos but obolo.but why are the ijos trying to claim them or as my Yorooba friends would say, "attache by force"?

1 Like

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by ijawcitizen(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
kel4soft: OP is drunk as usual.

Oyigbo, Etche, Omuma and ONELGA (though Ogba claim they migrated from Benin, that's why they have Oba of Ogbaland) are 90% Igbos which doesn't even give you 15% of Rivers population.

The Ikwerres (PHALGA, OBALGA, KELGA and EMOLGA) has also claim they originate from the Ekpeye and Ogba ancestry all traced to Benin. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikwerre_people

So, OP your fact that Rivers State is 80% Igbos doesn't hold water.
Kel4soft, if you're truely an Ijaw man as you claim, pls don't get involved when Igbos claim other people as Igbos, let the people come and defend themselves.

Engage constructive only when they launch an assult on Ijaws, if truely you're Ijaw.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by ijawcitizen(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
cheruv:
Oops...its true somehow kos as a biethnic state,either the governor is igboid and deputy is ijoid or vice versa.I've heard from soo many sources that andonis aren't ijos but obolo.but why are the ijos trying to claim them or as my Yorooba friends would say, "attache by force"?
We don't "try" to claim Andonis as Ijaw, You don't "try" to claim the possessions you have inside your house, even a mad man is not mad when it comes to the logic of ownership. They have been Ijaws from day one, unless you have an evidence of the date when they SWITCHED their ethnicity to become Ijaws.

Stop being a product of "Igbo/Yoruba propaganda for dum.b people 101"
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by IgboDelta: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR SHOULD THERE BE WAR TODAY THE IGBOS OF DELTA AND RIVERS STATE WILL FIGHT TOGETHER AS ONE WITH OUR IGBO BROTHERS IN SOUTH EAST AGAINST OUR ENEMY AND AGGRESSORS. IGBOS OF RIVERS, IGBOS OF DELTA AND SOUTH EAST IGBOS ARE ONE BIG INDIVISIBLE NATION UNDER THE HANDS OF GOD

7 Likes

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Ngwakwe: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
Why all these denial and counter denial?

Okay, I am Ijaw sure and simple by your skewed definition of Opobo and Ijaw heritage. Though my ancestral home is in the present day Aba, Abia State.

The name of my clan is Umu-ubani, Ubani (our progenitor) originated from present day Opobo and we were predominantly fishermen and live beside any adjoining riverine settlement.

Remember, Opobo junction in Ogborhill Aba, our present day settlement/city.

Proudly Aba-Ngwa with a solid undeniable Igboness and more Ijaw than Nairaland Ijaw Citizen.

Enough of I speak Igbo and I am Ijaw with Igbo culture.

3 Likes

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by IgboDelta: 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
ijaw citizen: We don't "try" to claim Andonis as Ijaw, You don't "try" to claim the possessions you have inside your house, even a mad man is not mad when it comes to the logic of ownership. They have been Ijaws from day one, unless you have an evidence of the date when they SWITCHED their ethnicity to become Ijaws.

YORUBA CITIZEN, I KNOW YOU ARE NOT IJAW. THE IJAWS I KNOW IN DELTA STATE ARE NOT THIS STUPID. WHEN IT COMES TO POSSESSIVENESS, GREEDINESS AND ACTS OF DOMINATION, IJAWS ARE WORST CULPRIT ASK THE ITSEKIRIS AND UHROBOS.

NO PART OF IGBOLAND WHETHER IN DELTA OR RIVERS STATE WOULD BE CEDED TO IJAW OR YORUBA, OUR GREAT BIAFRAN LEADERS AND COMMANDERS LIKE LT NZEOGWU, COL ACHUZIE, MAJOR GEN NWAWO, NAVY CAPTAIN ANUKU, COL OKWECHIME, HRM EDOZIE (Asagba of Asaba) HRM BRIGEDIER GEN OKONJO (father of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala and Obi of Ogwashiukwu), BRIGEDIER GEN ONWUATUEGWU E.T.C HAVE MADE THIS KNOWN TIMES WITHOUT NUMBERS

10 Likes

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by cheruv: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
ijaw citizen:

From the above corrections of error mischieviously made,
Ogoni- 4 LGs
Igbos/Igboids- 8 LGs
Ijaws- 9 LGs

With two LGs shared between Ijaw & Igboid groups, they are Ahoada West & PH with HQ of both in Ijaw territory.

Forgive me for two things
1)Inability to quote your whole post[to avoid people thinking the guy is talking BS]
2)My ignorance on the fact you're an ijo chauvinist(I think nationalist is a better tag)
Frater...there's no need arguing over this or that kos all we've to do is look at the facts which includes maps to backup or refute our claims
The Ekpeyes as everybody knows is an igboid clan(anywhere they claim descent from isn't my concern) that inhabit the area around ahoada.the two LGs(east & west) belongs exclusively to them.this is also why in the Rivers province(before independence),Ahoada division contained all Igboid parts of the province excluding oyigbo which was part of ukwa division before being annexed to rivers in 1976.even maps support this fact which leaves me wondering where the ijos of Ahoada west are
Concerning the bonny and opobo issues,I've dwelt extensively on them so there's no need repeating myself so that peeps won't think you're hard at learning.moreover I've this feeling you don't know what CREOLE means grin
As per PH matter,I'd leave that to the ikwerres kos both cartographically and otherwise,the land is theirs.they call it igweocha(white cliffs if am correct) though the Brits called it after a gentleman,Sir Harcourt.what dd the ijos call the area?[Educate me]
From your posts,your arguements are based on emotions which is quite understandable from a chauvinist like you,though I'd prefer facts from a cool headed gentleman.
You can still dispute the facts I presented for the Treasure base if you're not yet satisfied with my assertions cool

3 Likes

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by pazienza(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
Degema and Andoni had never been ijaw,and that haven't changed. Degema people are Edoid.

3 Likes

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by pazienza(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
Abua and odual are not Ijaws. As a matter of fact,abua language had been said to be a proto ibibio language.

2 Likes

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Abagworo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
ijaw citizen: Gov. Odili is from Ndoni not Andoni. Andonni is a Ijaw area at the coast close to Opobo.

Andonni is not Ijaw. I've argued this with you. Andoni is Obolo which is of Cross-river and Cameroun. Opobo is also not Ijaw but a recent kingdom founded by an Igbo slave Jaja alongside some Ibani Chiefs and people of different ethnicity. As a matter of fact in Rivers State all these Ijaw and Igbo claims are more or less like an affiliation than even belonging to any of the 2. Engenni and even Yenagoa people in Bayelsa are not Ijaws. If we start classifying every related group or any group that has little mix as being part of a dominant group, then Musiwa is right that 80% of Rivers people are Igbos either through maternal or paternal blood.

2 Likes

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Kponkwem(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
kel4soft:

How does Igbo history relates to Ikwerre denouncing their lineage to Igbo? They have identify with the Benins as the link provided to you. Does it mean, Benin are Igbos?

I agree that different Ikwerre clans lay claims to different sources of migration prominent of which are Arochukwu and Benin, that does not detract from their Igboness.
No scholarly work has shown the intelligibility of Ikwerre and any Edoid language. When Ikwerre say Eze, it has no bearing in Benin language relative to their royalty. In fact the day my Ikwerre friends tell me Duncan Mighty's song: Ako n'uche has no similar meaning in central Igbo, only then will I condone their nauseating denial epidemic.

4 Likes

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by pazienza(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yorobacitizen aka kel4soft, you are not from the east,and it's obvious you know nothing about eastern ethnic groups.

No sober Ijawman will say that degema,andoni,abua and odual are ijaw.

Those eastern small groups survived because the Igbo man believed in live and let's live,and never went on expansionism conquest on those lands.

As long igbo remain the dominant group in the east,the independence of those groups from any would be expansionist would always be furiously defended.

2 Likes

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Abagworo(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Kponkwem:

I agree that different Ikwerre clans lay claims to different sources of migration prominent of which are Arochukwu and Benin, that does not detract from their Igboness.
No scholarly work has shown the intelligibility of Ikwerre and any Edoid language. When Ikwerre say Eze, it has no bearing in Benin language relative to their royalty. In fact the day my Ikwerre friends tell me Duncan Mighty's song: Ako n'uche has no similar meaning in central Igbo, only then will I condone their nauseating denial epidemic.

When we say Benin, it does not mean Edo. Ancient Benin also had other groups and languages. In fact most of these references to ancient Benin were to either beyond the present Benin all the way to Ife/Ihie, Igala/Igara to the present Anioma area. Some Igbos like Oguta, Egbema, Onitsha etc also lay claims to Benin ancestry, hence that is not the reason for Ikwerre's unique identity even though Igbo-speaking.

Some Ikwerres are from Okrika, Kalabari, Ngwa, Etche and Owerri though.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by pandriod: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
in Gov. Amaechi's voice

[size=40pt]ARE WE BIAFRANS? [/size]

1 Like

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by cheruv: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
ijaw citizen: We don't "try" to claim Andonis as Ijaw, You don't "try" to claim the possessions you have inside your house, even a mad man is not mad when it comes to the logic of ownership. They have been Ijaws from day one, unless you have an evidence of the date when they SWITCHED their ethnicity to become Ijaws.

Forget about the Igbo/Yorooba props for now kos am not Yosef Goebbels and moreover we're talking about the ethnic demography of rivers state.the people are refuting your claims of their being ijo..so who do we believe their testimony?
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by cheruv: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
pandriod: in Gov. Amaechi's voice

Nope grin grin grin grin
Biafra is the name of an inlet(bight)...I wonder why frank opugo proffered the name for the new republic on may 26,1967 angry

2 Likes

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Kponkwem(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
cheruv:
Forgive me for two things
1)Inability to quote your whole post[to avoid people thinking the guy is talking BS]
2)My ignorance on the fact you're an ijo chauvinist(I think nationalist is a better tag)
Frater...there's no need arguing over this or that kos all we've to do is look at the facts which includes maps to backup or refute our claims
The Ekpeyes as everybody knows is an igboid clan(anywhere they claim descent from isn't my concern) that inhabit the area around ahoada.the two LGs(east & west) belongs exclusively to them.this is also why in the Rivers province(before independence),Ahoada division contained all Igboid parts of the province excluding oyigbo which was part of ukwa division before being annexed to rivers in 1976.even maps support this fact which leaves me wondering where the ijos of Ahoada west are
Concerning the bonny and opobo issues,I've dwelt extensively on them so there's no need repeating myself so that peeps won't think you're hard at learning.moreover I've this feeling you don't know what CREOLE means grin
As per PH matter,I'd leave that to the ikwerres kos both cartographically and otherwise,the land is theirs.they call it igweocha(white cliffs if am correct) though the Brits called it after a gentleman,Sir Harcourt.what dd the ijos call the area?[Educate me]
From your posts,your arguements are based on emotions which is quite understandable from a chauvinist like you,though I'd prefer facts from a cool headed gentleman.
You can still dispute the facts I presented for the Treasure base if you're not yet satisfied with my assertions cool

Its Ugwuocha- Igbo for whiteman's hill. Was very popular emerging town among pre-colonial Igbos...
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by pazienza(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
cheruv:
Forget about the Igbo/Yorooba props for now kos am not Yosef Goebbels and moreover we're talking about the ethnic demography of rivers state.the people are refuting your claims of their being ijo..so who do we believe their testimony?

There is a difference between denying/refuting being ijaw and not actually being Ijaw.

No ijaw whatsoever can understand degema or andoni, this not the case of an igbo speaking ogba man refuting being tagged Igbo.

1 Like

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by kel4soft: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
ijaw citizen: The fact there is some form of enmity/rivary between Opobians & Andonis doesn't make them less Ijaws, Andonis are as Ijaw as the man in Bayelsa or Okrika. I simply don't know why you say Andonis(alternatively called Obolos) are not Ijaws.

Again, where do the "Igbos" in Bonny & Opobo come from?
What are the Igbo communities in Opobo & Bonny?

Pls educate me.

Well, King Jaja of Opobo had so many slaves from Igbo lineage that he made some Chiefs in Opobo namely Obomanu, Nzekwe, Patesi OkoJaja, and so many chiefs I can't really name here.

Bonny: Oko-Jumbo is an Igbo slave just like Jaja.

Finally, Andoni refused to identify with the Ibanis clamining they are Obolos, if you traced that, you get to Efik.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by kel4soft: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
cheruv:
Don't be an ijo chauvinist...that makes you commit unnecessary mistakes.its the right of a people to determine who they're..andonis say they're not ijos and you can't force them to be!!
Opobo as everybody knows was founded on andoni land by Jubo Jugbogha whom the brits nicknamed JAJA..he was a slave from around orlu in imo state and was originally domiciled in bonny before leading his house eastward to settle at the mouth of imo river,calling his new home opobo.
Creole igbo is spoken in both opobo and bonny...and this was a conseQuence of the abolition of the slave trade which forced thousands of igbo slaves from the hinterland to settle on the coastal areas around bonny,ogoni,opobo and andoni areas.this is history or would you also argue about things that happened before your grannies were even born? undecided

King Jaja might be Igbo, but majority of Chiefs he took along to Bonny are Ibanis from Bonny all of Ijaws, chiefs like Toby (Diepriye), Peterside, Dappa, Brown, Kiprima, Tolofari, Epelema (Opusunju) and many more are all Ijaws.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by kel4soft: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2014

Dr. Peter Odili is from Ndoni not Andoni in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA also known as ONELGA
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by kel4soft: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
pazienza: Yorobacitizen aka kel4soft, you are not from the east,and it's obvious you know nothing about eastern ethnic groups.

No sober Ijawman will say that degema,andoni,abua and odual are ijaw.

Those eastern small groups survived because the Igbo man believed in live and let's live,and never went on expansionism conquest on those lands.

As long igbo remain the dominant group in the east,the independence of those groups from any would be expansionist would always be furiously defended.

I am not the same person as Ijaw Citizen. I am from Opobo, that is why most of my comments have been solely on Andoni and Opobo.

The admin or MoD can verify our IP addresses. Just because, I don't see things politically the way you see them doesn't mean you should blackmail me.

Attended, St. Andrew's State school, Diobu, Port Harcourt
Government Comprehensive Secondary School, Boririki, Port Harcourt and University of Port Harcourt.

I am an Opobian and always proud of my Ijaw lineage.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Symphony007: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
cheruv:
Am afraid that stupidity has been your watchword embarassed
and I'm more afraid that your idiocy has prevented you from raising any issue with my post rather you result to vebal abuse. Pathetic human!!
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by ketoprofen(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
Abagworo:

@bolded. You are the one saying it. Here in Rivers State, everyone knows who Igbo is when the word is mentioned. Only Oyigbo and Egbema are Igbos in Rivers State and they consist barely 10% or less. When it comes to language then the population of Igbo speakers is clear majority.

But u know that what happened to the ppls of rivers state is a case of identity Crises.
All those ppl u were listing as Igbo related were completely igbos bfr the war.
Even sb that lived in the western/Midwestern region was identified as Igbo - Nzeogwu.
However, o gupuru onwe ya na ugbo a sina na ugbo erutehi ya.
Ebe ha si na ha abughi ndi Igbo, ha gaba.O bughi by force.
Ubosi nta a chuo na owere nchi.
Ubosi a ga akpu isi, akpuo afu onu.
Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by Ngwakwe: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
pandriod: in Gov. Amaechi's voice

The funniest thing is he meant it to the core and there is no need of misinterpreting the statement.

For more clarification, go and read his one sided history of Port Harcourt during its centenary celebration and how he erased the history of Michael Opara administration of Port Harcourt.

2 Likes

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by andyanders: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
nnocurruption: I am not an Igbo person but just you should know the Igbos are the most important and the most beautiful people in Nigeria you cannot compare a Yoruba or an Hausa man to an Igbo man.
The Igbos are very industrious and creative Nigeria knows this that is why they fought day and Night in the Biafra war to keep the Igbos in Nigeria.
believe me if Biafra had exist Nigerians would have been fighting for Biafran visa.
THE YORUBAS AND THEIR ABOKI BROTHERS ARE THE ONES DESTROYING NIGERIA.
you de talk about rivers state Yoruba people get oil ?
EVEN WITH YOUR DRY AND DUSTY LAND YOU STILL DE TALK RUBBISH JUST KNOW NIGERIA GO SOON DIVIDE AND WE GO SEE HOW HAUSA AND YORUBA PEOPLE GO TAKE SURVIVE

RUBBISH........

Well spoken my brother. Allow those shallow minded people to keep talking.

1 Like

Re: River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos by ikeyman00(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
@@@
keto

But u know that what happened to the ppls of rivers state is a case of identity Crises.
All those ppl u were listing as Igbo related were completely igbos bfr the war.
Even sb that lived in the western/Midwestern region was identified as Igbo - Nzeogwu.
However, o gupuru onwe ya na ugbo a sina na ugbo erutehi ya.
Ebe ha si na ha abughi ndi Igbo, ha gaba.O bughi by force.
Ubosi nta a chuo na owere nchi.
Ubosi a ga akpu isi, akpuo afu onu.

i advise that u shouldnt waste ur precious time to talk sense into a bitterly and disturbed man like abagworo

for a start wat a hell is minorities and igbo related; maybe they should have been German related

i repeat abagoro is disturbed upstair and the only tablet for now is Chino medication

for all the money mallam and looter Okorocha got meehhh Imo should have lots and lots of solid pic by now. now we have abagoro spending weeks and days scavenging for pics in the net and next they will have the nerve to tell us their so called igbo related or German related to be dealt with

It sad having to live with silly creatures like that with their way of reasoning and brainwashing; sad indeed!l

Anyway tell that evil Okorocha that there is no place for him in Biafra

the same goes to peter obi sorry to say

they really need to buckle up fast

Just wait and see!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! / "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. / Kerosene Scarcity Hits Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.