Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football (11321 Views)

Everything You Need To Know About Football Viewing Centre Business / What Do You Know About Football?! / First Eleven: A Reality TV Show About Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by leggo: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
safarigirl that turns every single argument into a racial affair??
brb

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by Pamcrest(f): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yes op u are sexist! But more importantly u are very arrogant and insufferably so. Your post shows that u are one of those men who believe (erroneously) that women are blonds and dimwits, incapable of intelligent argument. My happiness is that your female relatives are included in this categorisation and I shudder to think of what they must be going through having to deal with your type on a daily basis.
I bet u a lot of women will beat u hands down in any intelligent conversation. If u haven't met any yet, then that shows d type of circle u move in!
My humble submission

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by adsonstone: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Not Nomski0.....she knows quite a lot about soccer.
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by OlamideGirl(f): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pamcrest: Yes op u are sexist! But more importantly u are very arrogant and insufferably so. Your post shows that u are one of those men who believe (erroneously) that women are blonds and dimwits, incapable of intelligent argument. My happiness is that your female relatives are included in this categorisation and I shudder to think of what they must be going through having to deal with your type on a daily basis.
I bet u a lot of women will beat u hands down in any intelligent conversation. If u haven't met any yet, then that shows d type of circle u move in!
My humble submission
1000likes
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by OlamideGirl(f): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
I disagree
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by safarigirl(f): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hahaha, omo see as NL babes ressurect for here, OP don find trouble no be small, like say one chic just spread the link to this thread.

Make I go buy guguru and epa with one bottle of kunu, e be like say this thread go make sense
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by Fricain: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
REVEALED AT LAST!
Its finally here! Discover 10 ways to achieve online success this year 2014. Click here to download your report.
http:///social/474/14865
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by safarigirl(f): 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
leggo:
this dude that thinks mikel is the best thing since slice bread "safariboy" you done shave today? she must blame whites for the failures of her kinsmen .. tahh!

see the girl who claims to be objective during arguments , a pure tribalist, if mikel were yoruba she would have yaya toure's tatoo all over her skin

see as dem dey expose themselves....are you indirectly saying that the only reason you're kissing Toure's azz and licking his shait is because Mikel isn't Yoruba?
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by leggo: 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
safarigirl: see as dem dey expose themselves....are you indirectly saying that the only reason you're kissing Toure's azz and licking his shait is because Mikel isn't Yoruba?
the problem is you wont reason before you type.. do i sound yoruba or igbo to you?? all your posts either have racial slurs or tribal intonations. you better get a life..

12 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by SpicyMimi(f): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Durh! Who cares? Am glad i know nothing abt it, cant imagine wasting my time, watchn som paid dudes chasing a ball Silly, if u askd me! Nd bsds its freakn boring...sometimes i just wna puke!
Btw i love Theo walcot...i think he is super cute...but then again, he is married...so football can goto.........

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
safarigirl: see as dem dey expose themselves....are you indirectly saying that the only reason you're kissing Toure's azz and licking his shait is because Mikel isn't Yoruba?
come on... You do not have to sound rude to rub shoulders with men

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by babyboy3(m): 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
leggo:
the problem is you wont reason before you type.. do i sound yoruba or igbo to you?? all your posts either have racial slurs or tribal intonations. you better get a life..

She sound like one of those Genevieve Nnaji fans (On the celebrity section) who claims that Genevieve should be the next James Bond babe and they are ready to draw their sword if you disagree with them.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by yemosworld(m): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Obviously u ave not heard of kibati bankole,terga, sexy joe of brila fm ,princess fiona of nig.info fm.dis ladies are more knowlegeable than some guys.
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by 4reigningqueen: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
***singing*** when cat sleep, rat go bite hin tail, watin he dey fiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnndddddddd?
Palava, he dey find.

@op, may God save you from this one wey you enter.
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by safarigirl(f): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
kolawaxxy: come on... You do not have to sound rude to rub shoulders with men
I sounded rude? Did you read the bullocks the numbskull wrote about me?

Imagine saying I'm supporting Mikel because he isn't Yoruba, I must be supporting Enyeama for same reason, the other one made the same accusation...mikel is the first Nigerian to be nominated for this ish in up to nine years.

I'm supporting him because he's a NIGERIAN, is striker9 igbo too? How can any sane Nigerian come out and accuse us of supporting our own fellow Nigerian because he's from our part of the country?

It's only in Nigeria that people are divided like this, whether that leggo accepts it or not, he's proved one too many times that he's against Mikel because of his ethnic group.

If you followed our threads more, you'd realise that that cow has been on my case since thy kingdom come and someone has to put the nonentity in his place once and for all.

PS: Now, I'm being rude.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by Savigne(f): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Total Bullocks,u should hear my mum during a football game..
I could beat almost any guy in a FB argument until I stopped watching it the day John Terry lost dat penalty in d Champion leagues final against United,I almost fainted that day.Nt so into football dese days,too busy...So stop generalizing please
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by LoganRebirth: 12:01am On Jan 09, 2014
adsonstone: Not Nomski0.....she knows quite a lot about soccer.
Stop that!,is it not the same girl that was calling marco REUS, ROYCE and me still neva know when d guy turn car o grin
@op,most of them do not really understand the game or have interest in it and a few likes, watches or understands the game the way an average man does man does.
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by leggo: 12:02am On Jan 09, 2014
safarigirl: I sounded rude? Did you read the bullocks the numbskull wrote about me?

Imagine saying I'm supporting Mikel because he isn't Yoruba, I must be supporting Enyeama for same reason, the other one made the same accusation...mikel is the first Nigerian to be nominated for this ish in up to nine years.

I'm supporting him because he's a NIGERIAN, is striker9 igbo too? How can any sane Nigerian come out and accuse us of supporting our own fellow Nigerian because he's from our part of the country?

It's only in Nigeria that people are divided like this, whether that leggo accepts it or not, he's proved one too many times that he's against Mikel because of his ethnic group.

If you followed our threads more, you'd realise that that cow has been on my case since thy kingdom come and someone has to put the nonentity in his place once and for all.

i doubt if you have something in your skull besides the booze you sell under the bridge. chk all my posts on mikel and show me where i made mention of ethnicity.. you and and your lies.. only numbskulls will side with a bitchh who openly admitted to hating dbanj cause he's yoruba.. this same beech goes to the politics section to post 'bias free' opinions to garner cheap likes..

P.S im from Delta state so your foolish lies dont even weigh

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by Ceorhemz(m): 12:05am On Jan 09, 2014
safarigirl: I dey laugh @OP, women aren't good football analysts, we don hear you.

Oya take one bottle of stout for your troubles, we get CHAN on Saturday, abeg watch our match well because we go break am down together. Make I bookmark this your topic...I go gist you if school gree me watch the match
you're funny Lady. How come you love football and super eagles that much as a Lady. Love that.
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by Ranchhoddas: 12:06am On Jan 09, 2014
I no wan talk my mind for this thread but when someone says mikel deserves to be africa's best you can't help but wonder the football they watch...

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 09, 2014
Lol. If u think abt it, football is actually low IQ stuff, that's y its popular. U dnt need a brain to understand 22 people kicking a bag of air.most people who loved soccer started loving it as kids when there was nothing in their heads. Its rare to find someone who started loving footy as an adult. Who knows maybe women have more refined tastes than men.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by safarigirl(f): 12:10am On Jan 09, 2014
leggo:
i doubt if you have something in your skull besides the booze you sell under the bridge. chk all my posts on mikel and show me where i made mention of ethnicity.. you and and your lies.. only numbskulls will side with a bitchh who openly admitted to hating dbanj cause he's yoruba.. this same beech goes to the politics section to post 'bias free' opinions to garner cheap likes..

P.S im from Delta state so your foolish lies dont even weigh
how many times do I post on politics section?

It's you who brought tribalism into this, and so bloody what if you're Deltan? There are like 6 tribes in Delta, I'm part deltan and part akwa-ibom as well, so?

Guy, you've been on my case too long, maybe I resemble one babe wey do you strong thing, no dey find my trouble because of one disagreement where you made the same condescending comments like you're making here. If you want to be an 1d1ot, be my guest, but note that this will be my last reply to your blatant show of unbelievable stewpidity, I don't suffer f00ls.
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by cr7lomo: 12:12am On Jan 09, 2014
adegwurulez:
I'll sitdown and watch how this little topic escalates into something bloody. Something tells me its gonna be a rollercoaster. grin

I agree wit u on that particular girl that argues out of point and insults at the same time
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by cr7lomo: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2014
baby-boy:

Disagree with her at your risk...

Lmaooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by olutee360: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2014
Females that watch football because they're interested in it and love the sport don't seem to be shallow during football discussions but those that are just interested in it because they want to please sum1 maybe their boyfriend,know close to nothing about the sport and can even tell u mourinho was once a player,that's if most of them even know the coaches of the team they support,no offence meant
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by leggo: 12:17am On Jan 09, 2014
safarigirl: how many times do I post on politics section?

It's you who brought tribalism into this, and so bloody what if you're Deltan? There are like 10 tribes in Delta, I'm part deltan and part akwa-ibom as well, so?

Guy, you've been on my case too long, maybe I resemble one babe wey do you strong thing, no dey find my trouble because of one disagreement where you made the same condescending comments like you're making here. If you want to be an 1d1ot, be my guest, but note that this will be my last reply to your blatant show of unbelievable stewpidity, I don't suffer f00ls.
i have never encountered someone who looks malnourished like you in my life, sorry.
all your dbanj posts are not tribalistic?? you are as unwise as the legion of eunuchs who lick the pee that leaks when you speak.. save some of your rabies infected saliva for the very lucky man that picks you up when you are prolly 40+ and saggy..

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by cr7lomo: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2014
safarigirl: I sounded rude? Did you read the bullocks the numbskull wrote about me?

Read those quotes on mikel wit u baby boy, Omar 22 and d rest. D problem wit u safari girl is that u tend to get angry when u are opposed . Every1 has his or her opinion and u don't have to insult or get rude over it. As a Nigerian, if I decide to support another candidate from another country , is it a crime? I am an Igbo boy and my opinion is that yaya is a beta player. U can insult me all u want, but that's not gona change my opinion

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by Ceorhemz(m): 12:30am On Jan 09, 2014
leggo:
i have never encountered someone who looks malnourished like you in my life, sorry.
all your dbanj posts are not tribalistic?? you are as unwise as the legion of eunuchs who lick the pee that leaks when you speak.. save some of your rabies infected saliva for the very lucky man that picks you up when you are prolly 40+ and saggy..
Please, you two can settle this matter without much dispute and insulting eachother. This is a small world and relationship is very important. Please forgive and argue without insulting eachother. You and her can be good friends you know
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by cr7lomo: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2014

Read those quotes on mikel wit u baby boy, Omar 22 and d rest. D problem wit u safari girl is that u tend to get angry when u are opposed . Every1 has his or her opinion and u don't have to insult or get rude over it. As a Nigerian, if I decide to support another candidate from another country , is it a crime? I am an Igbo boy and my opinion is that yaya is a beta player. U can insult me all u want, but that's not gona change my opinion

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by cr7lomo: 12:34am On Jan 09, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by cr7lomo: 12:35am On Jan 09, 2014

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by Ranchhoddas: 12:37am On Jan 09, 2014
leggo:
yepa,this one na im oyibo people dey call 'below the belt'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashanu, Heritage Bank Join Soccer Star Project To Discover Football Talents / Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) / See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.