Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK (7955 Views)

Poll: Whose side are you on?

Russia: 66% (33 votes)
Goergia: 34% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Boko Haram Invades Northern Cameroon, Kills 90 Civilians / Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian / "The Two Woolwich Murderers/terrorists Have Nigerian Heritage" - Guardian UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by RichyBlacK(m): 1:56am On Aug 23, 2008
4 Play:

@RichyBlack

You have always been a craven fraud. The 'classic' I remember was when you made claims to the effect that no Israeli had died as a result of Palestinian rockets,when we showed you an Israeli casualty,your response was to insist that the dead person was invented by the media!

Look at this dishonest fraud with his imbecilic attempts at a straw man argument. The question has never been whether it's possible to convert a defensive weapon to an offensive weapon but whether this is one of Russia's reasons for opposing the system. Obviously,this idiot can't find a shred of evidence for the latter.

To reiterate,this red herring was a result of your earlier attempt to draw parallels between Soviet missile deployments in Cuba and the US's deployments in Poland. Not only is there no basis for that analogy,but telling us that an interceptor can be reconfigured for 'offensive' purposes is as illuminating as telling us that a pencil can be used as a weapon.

You are a dolt and I hope it is not congenital.

@ 4 Play,

Yep, I recall the challenge, and I recall that you were supporting a fraudulent position. The name posted was of an Israeli who had two dates of death! It's becoming clear that stupidity is your sanctuary.

Did this animal ask a question? So, if your incompetent brain can begin to understand and appreciate the possibility of converting "defensive" systems to "offensive" systems, then you think (I use this term very loosely) that such an understanding would escape the grand masters of missile systems in Russia? I'm really getting tired of seeing you castrate yourself in public. Your kindergarten-level of reasoning is truly a bore!

Question: How can an idiot claim that an event is obvious (e.g., "a pencil can be used as a weapon"wink but still cannot reason that such an obvious event can realistically occur?

Answer: Because he's an idiot.

In the past, some have suggested that people like you with subzero IQ, should not only suffer the intellectual castration that comes with being so daft, but be physically castrated as well. Come to think of it, why should our species be continually dulled?
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by 4Play(m): 4:01am On Aug 23, 2008
RichyBlacK:

@ 4 Play,
Yep, I recall the challenge, and I recall that you were supporting a fraudulent position. The name posted was of an Israeli who had two dates of death! It's becoming clear that stupidity is your sanctuary.

This 'fraudulent position' being that an Israeli woman,whose death was celebrated by Palestinian Islamists,was indeed killed by rockets. Your 'proof' that she wasn't so killed was,wait for it,the media reports had given 2 different ages for the deceased.The logic of a complete dolt.

I know you are older than me but senility shouldn't be striking you yet for you to forget the basis of your dispute then.Perhaps,you may also have forgotten the basis of your argument now.
Did this animal ask a question? So, if your incompetent brain can begin to understand and appreciate the possibility of converting "defensive" systems to "offensive" systems, then you think (I use this term very loosely) that such an understanding would escape the grand masters of missile systems in Russia?
Listen you fraud,the Russians' opposition to missile defence has never been and is not due to the possibility of reconfiguration of the missile systems. They have never said so,a point in regards to which I have challenged this craven dolt to prove otherwise.
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by RichyBlacK(m): 4:21am On Aug 23, 2008
4 Play:

This 'fraudulent position' being that an Israeli woman,whose death was celebrated by Palestinian Islamists,was indeed killed by rockets. Your 'proof' that she wasn't so killed was,wait for it,the media reports had given 2 different ages for the deceased.The logic of a complete dolt.

I know you are older than me but senility shouldn't be striking you yet for you to forget the basis of your dispute then.Perhaps,you may also have forgotten the basis of your argument now. Listen you fraud,the Russians' opposition to missile defence has never been and is not due to the possibility of reconfiguration of the missile systems. They have never said so,a point in regards to which I have challenged this craven dolt to prove otherwise.

But why can't your tiny brain capture the reality that if an event is possible, then given the right circumstance, such an event can actually occur? The validity of this simple logical reasoning cannot be conditioned on what the press has published regarding Russia's complaints. I really feel sorry for whoever taught you logic or math in school. You're an utter disappointment!
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by 4Play(m): 4:43am On Aug 23, 2008
RichyBlacK:

But why can't your tiny brain capture the reality that if an event is possible, then given the right circumstance, such an event can actually occur? The validity of this simple logical reasoning cannot be conditioned on what the press has published regarding Russia's complaints. I really feel sorry for whoever taught you logic or math in school. You're an utter disappointment!

Mr slowpoke,that something is probable doesn't necessarily mean that one will react to it. It is perfectly possible for a plane to crash into my house but I wouldn't raise concerns over that possibility.

In our case,Russia can be hit with thousands of nuclear warheads.The possibility that 10 interceptors can be reconfigured into offensive systems is the least of Russia's concerns .Their concerns,as expressed innumerably,are down to the sense of encirclement by pro-US states and the presence of US military institutions and installations in its ''sphere of influence''.

The obvious problem is that you are a fraud and an slowpoke.The fundamental debate was whether these interceptors were akin to the Soviet nuclear warheads in Cuba.They are clearly not.To justify your crass analogy,you invented this red herring that in theory,these interceptors can be modified into offensive weapons.Of course they can,even a toothbrush can be modified into an offensive weapon.It still doesn't in anyway,unless you are the putrid cunt called RichyBlack,justify drawing parallels between those Soviet warheads and these US interceptors.
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by RichyBlacK(m): 5:56am On Aug 23, 2008
4 Play:

Mr slowpoke,that something is probable doesn't necessarily mean that one will react to it. It is perfectly possible for a plane to crash into my house but I wouldn't raise concerns over that possibility.

In our case,Russia can be hit with thousands of nuclear warheads.The possibility that 10 interceptors can be reconfigured into offensive systems is the least of Russia's concerns .Their concerns,as expressed innumerably,are down to the sense of encirclement by pro-US states and the presence of US military institutions and installations in its ''sphere of influence''.

The obvious problem is that you are a fraud and an slowpoke.The fundamental debate was whether these interceptors were akin to the Soviet nuclear warheads in Cuba.They are clearly not.To justify your crass analogy,you invented this red herring that in theory,these interceptors can be modified into offensive weapons.Of course they can,even a toothbrush can be modified into an offensive weapon.It still doesn't in anyway,unless you are the putrid cunt called RichyBlack,justify drawing parallels between those Soviet warheads and these US interceptors.

Mr. Bastard, do you now understand that there is nothing like "purely defensive" missile? If you've learnt that, then you've be helped. Ode!
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by 4Play(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Mr. Bastard, do you now understand that there is nothing like "purely defensive" missile? If you've learnt that, then you've be helped. Ode!

Purely defensive missile? If this congenital dolt wants to embark on hairsplitting,I would appreciate it if the vermin could point out where I referred to missiles as ''purely defensive''. Are you not the same retard who thought that these interceptors are akin to Soviet nuclear warheads in Cuba ?

Until and when missile defense systems are reconfigured for other purposes,they remain,as their name imply,''purely defensive''.

As for ''bastard'',ironic coming from the same person whose paternity is questionable. Ewu Hausa.
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by RichyBlacK(m): 4:11am On Aug 26, 2008
4 Play:
In your warped view, a purely defensive system designed to detect incoming missiles is akin to nuclear missiles.

Your words!
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by Tornadoz(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2008
@4 Play
From previous debates you should know that RichyBlacK will murder you intellectually, give up now to protect any intergrity you think you still have. It's pathettic watching you dig yourself a deeper hole. (You know your argument is flawed when you resort to denying the statement you made). Please move on and stop prolonging your humilliation. Its really sad to watch.

@RichyBlack
Abeg I no fit laugh.
Its entertaining but equally obscene watching you rip this "intellectually disabled" man's credibility.
Abeg have pity on him now, wetin the man do you?
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by dudubobo1: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2008
good arument going on here. Clearly RichyBlack is winning it.

However, could you both please cut off the insults.

Thanks grin
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by Tornadoz(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2008
dudu-bobo:

Thanks grin
Fat chance dubo-bobo. Its nay impossible debating with 4/Play/I-man/prism without resorting to insults. I held my fire for the first 6months I debated with him. I lost it finally when he insulted my roots or something.
Thers's a saying along the line that "A fool will always beat you when you come to his level", for the fun of it, its good to come to a fool's level now and again.
I must admit he has an incredible repertoire of abuses, he's small on specifics but big in venom. Shame !!
Anyway where's the monkey I-man?
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by 4Play(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Your words!
A ''missile'' is the same thing as a missile defense system? You are a retard.

@Tornadoz

You have always been a verminous oik.
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by RichyBlacK(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2008
Tornadoz:

@4 Play
From previous debates you should know that RichyBlacK will murder you intellectually, give up now to protect any intergrity you think you still have. It's pathettic watching you dig yourself a deeper hole.  (You know your argument is flawed when you  resort to denying the statement you made). Please move on and stop prolonging your humilliation. Its really sad to watch.

@RichyBlack
Abeg I no fit laugh.
Its entertaining but equally  obscene watching you rip this "intellectually disabled" man's credibility.
Abeg have pity on him now, wetin the man do you?

@Tornadoz,

4 Play's problem is that he doesn't do well with logical flow. It's very difficult debating with someone who thinks the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) cannot carry out an offensive operation because of the "defense" tag or because the Israeli prime minister says so.
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by RichyBlacK(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2008
dudu-bobo:

Thanks   grin

@dudu-bobo,

Nna my brother, no vex for the insults. 4 Play cannot debate an issue without resorting to insults. In the past, I've tried to hold back, but, I've now resolved that I'll strike him back swift and hard if he insults me. I really don't enjoy insulting a fellow debater because it distracts from the intellectual wrestle. However, 4 Play is notorious for insults and for that he has been banned several times in the past.

Thanks for the observation! grin
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by RichyBlacK(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2008
Tornadoz:

Fat chance dubo-bobo. Its nay impossible debating with 4/Play/I-man/prism without resorting to insults.  I held my fire for the first  6months I debated with him. I lost it finally when he insulted my roots or something.
Thers's a saying along the line that "A fool will always beat you when you come to his level",  for the fun of it, its good to come to a fool's level now and again.
I must admit he has an incredible repertoire of abuses, he's small on specifics but big in venom. Shame !!
Anyway where's the monkey I-man?

@Tornadoz,

Abeg leave mugu for Mushin! 4 Play is very poor in constructive and deductive reasoning - incredibly pathetic logic. I pray he marries a smarter woman, for the sake of his future kids. I sincerely doubt if the H. sapiens sapiens can survive an unadulterated infusion of his gamete into the general pool.  grin

How far? Hope you're following this Georgia-Russia-America thingy! I'm just waiting to see how the next president will deal with it. Bush can do nada!
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by RichyBlacK(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2008
4 Play:

A ''missile'' is the same thing as a missile defense system? You are a retard.

@Tornadoz

You have always been a verminous oik.

@4 Play

Ignorance is a mentally-transmitted disease!

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by Tornadoz(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2008
@RichyBlack
How far? Hope you're following this Georgia-Russia-America thingy! I'm just waiting to see how the next president will deal with it. Bush can do nada!
With keen interest bro! Can't wait to see how this pan's out.
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by bawomolo(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2008
lmao so russia recognizes the independence of south ossetia/abhkazia but not that that of chechenya. it's strange how richyblack is riding with russia primarily because of his anti-western stance.
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by RichyBlacK(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2008
bawomolo:

lmao so russia recognizes the independence of south ossetia/abhkazia but not that that of chechenya. it's strange how richyblack is riding with russia primarily because of his anti-western stance.

Moi "anti-western"? Not true. I love some aspects of Western ideaology and civilization, however, some Western leaders are too stupid to be liked.

As regards Chechnya, I have strong opposition to many of Russia's tactics in the region.
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by 4Play(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Moi "anti-western"? Not true. I love some aspects of Western ideaology and civilization, however, some Western leaders are too stupid to be liked.

As regards Chechnya, I have strong opposition to many of Russia's tactics in the region.

This cretin can't make a reasoned point even if his life depends on it. He is against Russia's "tactics" in the region,tell me slowpoke,which ''tactics'' are you against? The ''tactics'' of tens of thousands dead or that of razing down the whole of Grozny?

Obviously,when this schmuck was hustling for his visa to leave Nigeria,he didn't consider ''beloved'' nations like Iran,Russia and China.
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by RichyBlacK(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2008
4 Play:

This cretin can't make a reasoned point even if his life depends on it. He is against Russia's "tactics" in the region,tell me slowpoke,which ''tactics'' are you against? The ''tactics'' of tens of thousands dead or that of razing down the whole of Grozny?

Obviously,when this schmuck was hustling for his visa to leave Nigeria,he didn't consider ''beloved'' nations like Iran,Russia and China.

Okay, let's see if this would work:

Can you, 4 Play, make a point without resorting to insults and name-calling? Just wondering, can you?
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by 4Play(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2008
@RichyBlack

The key question is whether you can learn to declare mea culpa when you goof instead of insulting anyone who points out your blatant errors.I mean,this is a full grown adult who once claimed that nobody measures budget deficit as a percentage of GDP. grin

In this thread,you invented the tale that software change alone will change a missile's purposes. You know very well that isn't true but you insisted on carrying on. In another thread,you claimed no Israeli died,despite hundreds of articles authenticating the story,but insisted on flinging insults to save face.

If you find it hard to lose face,don't bother posting.
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by RichyBlacK(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2008
Chineke God! The thing work o! 4 Play has posted a comment with virtually no insult. Chai! This is a miracle!
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by 4Play(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2008
@RichyBlack

You are a dolt. The "miracle" didn't last long,did it? grin
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by RichyBlacK(m): 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2008
4 Play:

@RichyBlack

The key question is whether you can learn to declare mea culpa when you goof instead of insulting anyone who points out your blatant errors.I mean,this is a full grown adult who once claimed that nobody measures budget deficit as a percentage of GDP. grin

That's a lie. Hiow can I make such a statement?

Let me refresh your memory. I presented pictures showing the increasing budget deficit in absolute terms for a range of years. The purpose was clear and simple: to show that George W. Bush holds the record in budget deficit (absolute terms). I made no mention of the relative term you chose (percentage of GDP).

You then brought the valid point that the US budget deficit (relative to the GDP) does not show that George W. Bush had spent the most. I replied that what you posted was correct and what I posted was also correct - I showed absolute values and you showed relative values. I never made that statement in bold. You just lied!

In this thread,you invented the tale that software change alone will change a missile's purposes. You know very well that isn't true but you insisted on carrying on.
On this issue, you're dead wrong. You don't seem to know much about this kind of technology and there is no point debating this with you. I've advised you to read about these things or talk to a domain expert. You can hold on to your view - it's okay with me  grin.

In another thread,you claimed no Israeli died,despite hundreds of articles authenticating the story,but insisted on flinging insults to save face.

If you find it hard to lose face,don't bother posting.

Again, you lie! I never claimed no Israeli had ever died from the Palestinian intifada.

Let me refresh your memory. The IDF just killed a large number of Palestinians and I was complaining about the loss of innocent Palestinian lives. davidylan then started supporting Israel (no news there) and brought up the issue of Qassam rockets hitting the town Sderot, Israel. I pointed out that Israel's response to the rocket attacks was disproportionate as 100 hundreds of Palestinians were killed by IDF precision bombs, while the crude Qassam rockets only cause minimal negligible damage. He, davidylan and you 4 Play, then alleged that many Israelis have been killed by the Qassam rockets.

I then put down a challenge that you guys give evidence of that. The point was to show how difficult it would be to bring such evidence. After tens of minutes (ages in today's Googlized world  grin), both of you found just one Israeli (or was it two?). Anyway, the interesting part was that Tornadoz and RichyBlack pointed out that the man died twice! Raising the possibility that the news item was fake  grin.

We made fun of that evidence and had great laughs late into the night - enjoying the spectacle of you struggling so hard to find one Israeli that died from Qassam rocket attack in Sderot. Anyway, our side won the day because your side could not show that "many" Israelis were killed by Qassam rocket attacks in Sderot.
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by RichyBlacK(m): 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2008
4 Play:

@RichyBlack

You are a dolt. The "miracle" didn't last long,did it? grin

Na big WA for you. Try to change your ways. It would help you, seriously.
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by 4Play(m): 12:04am On Aug 28, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Again, you lie! I never claimed no Israeli had ever died from the Palestinian intifada.

Let me refresh your memory. The IDF just killed a large number of Palestinians and I was complaining about the loss of innocent Palestinian lives. davidylan then started supporting Israel (no news there) and brought up the issue of Qassam rockets hitting the town Sderot, Israel. I pointed out that Israel's response to the rocket attacks was disproportionate as 100 hundreds of Palestinians were killed by IDF precision bombs, while the crude Qassam rockets only cause minimal negligible damage. He, davidylan and you 4 Play, then alleged that many Israelis have been killed by the Qassam rockets.

I then put down a challenge that you guys give evidence of that. The point was to show how difficult it would be to bring such evidence. After tens of minutes (ages in today's Googlized world  grin), both of you found just one Israeli (or was it two?). Anyway, the interesting part was that Tornadoz and RichyBlack pointed out that the man died twice! Raising the possibility that the news item was fake  grin.

We made fun of that evidence and had great laughs late into the night - enjoying the spectacle of you struggling so hard to find one Israeli that died from Qassam rocket attack in Sderot. Anyway, our side won the day because your side could not show that "many" Israelis were killed by Qassam rocket attacks in Sderot.

I have to give you some "credit" that you didn't rush to edit your post: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-82157.128.html

Here were your demands for evidence
Can you produce any evidence that a single Israeli civilian has been killed by these sporadic rocket launches, that started earlier this year?
I'm also waiting for evidence that a single Israeli civilian has been killed by any of the much hyped-about rocket launches into Israel.
Can you produce any evidence that a single Israeli civilian has been killed by these sporadic rocket launches this year?
@davidylan,

I'm waiting for your response to my question.
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by 4Play(m): 12:31am On Aug 28, 2008
RichyBlacK:

That's a lie. Hiow can I make such a statement?

Let me refresh your memory. I presented pictures showing the increasing budget deficit in absolute terms for a range of years. The purpose was clear and simple: to show that George W. Bush holds the record in budget deficit (absolute terms). I made no mention of the relative term you chose (percentage of GDP).

You then brought the valid point that the US budget deficit (relative to the GDP) does not show that George W. Bush had spent the most. I replied that what you posted was correct and what I posted was also correct - I showed absolute values and you showed relative values. I never made that statement in bold. You just lied!

Not in those explicit terms,I admit, but you referred to an analysis of budget deficits as a percentage of GDP as a ''pathetic attempt to look savvy'' and further claimed it made no sense unless one looked at other spending[utter drivel] https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90187.64.html

As for your continued insistence that your concocted expertise in missile technology is justification for drawing like-for-like comparisons between Soviet nukes in Cuba and US interceptors in Poland, I'm already used to your dishonest attempts to save face.
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by RichyBlacK(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2008
4 Play:

I have to give you some "credit" that you didn't rush to edit your post: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-82157.128.html

Here were your demands for evidence

Edit my post because of 4 Play? E no fit happen!

Yep, same thing I said already. I demanded for evidence, and one "fake" evidence was tendered. I had a good laugh  grin
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by muha(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2008
[The Americans may flex their muscles all they want but they know where to draw the line.]
as long as that psycho is in power;nothing like drawing lines
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by bawomolo(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2008
independence indeed,

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and the region's leader, Eduard Kokoity, discussed the future of South Ossetia earlier this week in Moscow, South Ossetian parliamentary speaker Znaur Gassiyev said.

Russia will absorb South Ossetia "in several years" or earlier, a position was "firmly stated by both leaders," Gassiyev said.

In Moscow, a Kremlin spokeswoman said Friday there was "no official information" on the talks.

The vice speaker of Georgia's parliament, Gigi Tsereteli, said the statement cannot be taken seriously.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080829/ap_on_re_eu/georgia
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by johngrenn(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2008
HOPE THIS IS NOT ANOTHER WORLD WAR COMING? AND GOD HAS ALREADY SAID IT THAT DURING THE LAST DAYS NATIONS WILL RISE AGAINST NATIONS,

HOPE THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ANSWER MEEEEE PLZZZZZZZZZ COS AM SCARED AND AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Russia Invades Georgia - Guardian UK by RichyBlacK(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2008
johngrenn:

HOPE THIS IS NOT ANOTHER WORLD WAR COMING? AND GOD HAS ALREADY SAID IT THAT DURING THE LAST DAYS NATIONS WILL RISE AGAINST NATIONS,

HOPE THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ANSWER MEEEEE PLZZZZZZZZZ COS AM SCARED AND AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY cry cry cry cry cry cry

Nothing is going to happen. George W. Bush is a mad man, but he ain't mad enough to initiate military conflict with Russia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crying Feast: Can Nigerians Mourn Their Leaders Like The Koreans? (video) / The Original Chinese Don't Exist Anymore. / Inside Mobutu's Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.