Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? (2249 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by WilyWily5: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
geeez:

After the bullet proof car scandal you mean she's a saint?

I keep wondering just how much the airport renovations are costing this country

Time will tell

And with this new allegation, you mean to tell me she's not corrupt?

Once again, time will tell
The reason why Yorubas want to be aviation Minister by all mean is to loot Aviation fund,

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by debetmx(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
geeez:

After the bullet proof car scandal you mean she's a saint?

I keep wondering just how much the airport renovations are costing this country

Time will tell

And with this new allegation, you mean to tell me she's not corrupt?

Once again, time will tell

The universal definition of corruption is different from that of our brothers from the land of the rising crime. an alakuko can never be corrupt, only non-alakukos are corrupt. According to chinua achebe and other writers from the east; Tafawa Balewa, Ladoke Akintola, Obafemi Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello were the problems of Nigeria but not Aguiyi Ironsi, Nnamdi Azikwe, Nwafor Orizu, Micheal Okpara and the cantankerous coward.

Same way the universal definition of a hero is different from that of an alakuko. A man who runs away with his family members after wasting the lives of others dressed like a transevite is an alakuko's definition of a hero.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
FreeGlobe: Here is the tiger faced clown spewing this thrash

No wonder!!!, he just finished fighting with a LION.... he is a primitive man grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by M17: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
FreeGlobe: Here is the tiger faced clown spewing this thrash

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ASK HIM !!! TAKE THAT MASK OFF. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by kel4soft: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
TribalEAST: So they placed sure-p sign post on ogbomosho-ilorin road, my hometown? This GEJ is a huge FRAUD

There is another sure-p sign post at east-west road at Onne-ette axis constructed since Yaradua tenure.
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by Sirsijo(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
FreeGlobe:
I didn't insult the man or his looks. I was merely pointing to the marks on his face which may be responsible for his attack on oduah.

Still a different way of insulting. He didnt wish for tht to happen you know. Make peace not war dear. Respect to you. smiley
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
kel4soft:

There is another sure-p sign post at east-west road at Onne-ette axis constructed since Yaradua tenure.
the thieves also placed it on 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by mike404(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
TribalEAST: So they placed sure-p sign post on ogbomosho-ilorin road, my hometown? This GEJ is a huge FRAUD
SO YOU ARE NOT FROM LAGOS STATE AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by chandan012: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Please provide an beam reader licence key for black berry pin 2701BECF please lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by DerideGull(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
@OP

Princess Stella Oduah had made sure that Yoruba and Bi-Courtenay do not have stranglehold on Nigerian aviation sector.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
mike404: SO YOU ARE NOT FROM LAGOS STATE AGAIN
i was born and raised in lagos and still reside there, ogbomosho is my hometown amd where i school. Understood?
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by DerideGull(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
TribalEAST: i was born and raised in lagos and still reside there, ogbomosho is my hometown amd where i school. Understood?

By the above idiotic statement, it is safe to conclude that any Nigerian born and raised in Lagos State is from Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by LajaLaba: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
DaLover:
Dont lie,
yourubas supported OBJ, for his second term, they voted for him massively and even converted to PDP, converting back to ACN after he left.
Hahaha i beg how old is this mugun?u should learn to control your fingers while your elders are discussing vital issues biko
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by LajaLaba: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Clowns blaming Yoruba for everything grin
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by Abariwiseman: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
It is because she sacked most yorubas from the aviation sector
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by jpphilips(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Because Fani kayode, aka cramjones planted a lot of his loyalists in the Aviation ministry who ensured his interests remained in tact even after leaving office.
The new madam has reshuffled and removed some of them (demureen) and clamping most of his interests, he is now fighting for survival using his new found party's tool, APC media.
The APC media through Kayode is just hungry and need money from the Aviation woman no big deal its normal.

the woman herself is a thief for inflating contracts but oga jona is not ready to fight corruption so na sidon dey look i dey ooo!!
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by T9ksy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
debetmx:

Same way the universal definition of a hero is different from that of an alakuko. A man who runs away with his family members after wasting the lives of others dressed like a transevite is an alakuko's definition of a hero.

We are just too fundamentally different to be One Nigeria! We can never be One Nigeria and we will never be One nigeria even if this dumb contraption wobbles on like a rudderless ship on the atlantic ocean, for another 50 years.

The sardunna, though not as educated as zik saw this in the 50's but Dr. and Mr. pseudo Pan africanism could not discern this simple FACT probably because he has been blinded by the lucre he saw before him.He insisted, we should just forget about our diametrical differences and forge ahead as One. In his mind, we will eventually be ONE. oh well, he was wrong as we are still not ONE, fifty-odd years after the Act.
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by jamace(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by eaglechild: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
mike404: SO YOU ARE NOT FROM LAGOS STATE AGAIN
LMAO

I thought they all came from Lagos.

Bunch of liars.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by superstar1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yorubas made her to approve cars worth a paltry sum of 255mm.

Yorubas made her to sign an approval that was above her approval level.

Yorubas made her to write "do the needful" (ie lemme see my share of he booty in my a/c) on the approval.

Yorubas made her to use a waiver meant for Lagos state, to purchase bulletproof "operational" vehicles.

Yorubas made her to obtain MSc from "USA"

Yorubas made her to obtain a fictitious honorary doctorate from Pacific Christian university in 1998, whereas, Pacific Christian was a college till 1997, when it attained university status and was renamed Hope International University in the same year.

Yorubas must be gods and aliens that must be worshipped by all and sundry then undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by mgbeketoto: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Because FFK IS A SYMBOLIC FAILURE!!!!! kiss
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by jamace(m): 6:41am On Jan 09, 2014
Let them continue. They think Jonathan will fire a hardworking minister like Oduah? They are simply wasting their time. Jonathan is smarter than all of them put together.

Stella, please keep that EGUNJE pipeline BLOCKED and let the cabal continue to sponsor mourners on social sites. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by jamace(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by WilyWily5: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
jamace:
Stella, please keep that EGUNJE pipeline BLOCKED and let the cabal continue to sponsor mourners on social sites. grin grin
Do you want Yorubas to commit mass suicide, don't you know that the life of Yorubas starts and end on Egunje, if Stella block Yorubas from EGUNJE, where is enough land to bury millions of Yorubas if they decide to commit mass suicide, My hand no dey.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by jamace(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
Stella blocked EGUNJE avenue for cabals in the aviation industry. grin grin
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by WilyWily5: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
jamace: Stella blocked EGUNJE avenue for cabals in the aviation industry. grin grin
Yes, Stella blocked Egunje avenue for many Yorubas in the Aviation industry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Should Be Concerned About Osun Election Result / Rochas/kwankwaso Ticket / I Thought They Said This Man Was Not Brutal? Newspaper Cuttings From 1984-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.