Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

2014 Advice To Ladies-learn From These Traffic Lights - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2014 Advice To Ladies-learn From These Traffic Lights (835 Views)

7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) / Ladies Learn From This Pics.....LEARN!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2014 Advice To Ladies-learn From These Traffic Lights by harrisconsult1(m): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2014
(Ladies please read this thoroughly. Know when to stop, when to be ready and when to move - an expose for ladies who may be dating a married man and they don't know).

The odds of the traffic lights could be transcended into the way human approaches issues. Without the spiritual traffic lights there would be accidents...destiny accidents! Which could make the victims not live to correct their errors. I heard one of my colleagues telling us a story of how a lady dated a man who was married but she didn't know. This relationship lingered until the supposed spouse of this man knew about it and attacked this innocent young lady with acid and that automatically disfigured her anatomy. Ladies always learn how to apply the traffic lights when a man comes around asking you out. Especially the ones you call the already-made-guys. I am not in anyway saying you should rebuff all the good ready-to-to-guys...before someone said that Harrisconsult1 SAID. All I'm saying is that most ready-made guys may be married to someone somewhere and you wouldn't know. These dudes know that they have everything a woman will not say no to. Most of them may be on transfer and will choose not to disclose it to anybody. I know many ladies have had issues as such. Now to some of you ladies who are already dating someone and you don't really know his status these are warning signals you will see and find out whether you are in for enjoying or you are in for the Vietnam War of the 21st century.
1. You rarely know him...I wonder why you will be going out with a full grown man and you don't know much about him; he has not introduced you to people that matter in his life like his mother, his father, his brothers or any of his close relatives and you still feel comfortable with him. Any man that introduces you only to his friends or his colleagues alone, you should look for a pair of nike snickers and get ready to run for your life. It is obvious he is hiding something from you which his colleagues could cover for him easily.
2. He only keeps you in the hotel when he wants to see you...this one is very self explanatory...if all he does is to keep you in the hotel anytime he wants to see you my dear something is fishy. If he only did it for the first time and stops that could be understood but when he makes it a usual routine then it is obvious there is wife in his house. Why can't he take you to his house? Even if he is still living with his parents at least he is a full grown man and his parents could respect his decisions by choosing to bring a woman to the house.
3. He disappears on holidays and weekends all the time...this one should be your marker all the time. Any man that is always not available on the holidays and weekends with his woman is obviously spending it with another woman. Don't get this wrong! It could come up sometimes but when it becomes a normal thing then the truth is no longer negotiable. The holiday is a special moment to spend quality moment with him so why won't he have your time? If this man you are going out with is not always available on holidays saying it is due to a sudden business meeting somewhere, don't worry bunny, he has gone to see his family.
4. When there are extreme cooking utensils in his house...This one is very important; there are some of them that could paint their deceit with a slight touch of reality by bringing you to their house. But even at that, use your common sense of reasoning. Take a closer look at his kitchen, observe his cooking utensils. Let me be very candid with you, there are cooking utensils a man will never buy no matter how good he is with the pots, there are cooking utensils that a woman, I mean a full grown woman can only bring into the house. A man furnishes a house from the sitting room! That's just the truth, but a woman furnishes a house from the kitchen and down to the bedroom. So when you get there before you start acting Romeo and Juliet observe his kitchen and his bedroom very well. It may be that his wife went on a vacation with the kids and he immediately cleared everything so you wouldn't notice.
5. Nails without pictures... When you get to his sitting room observe the walls and look out for empty nails without pictures. When you observe these empty nails and you notice they are freshly driven to the wall, my dear there is a wedding image that is missing there or a family picture that is missing. That's a signal that he could be married. If not where are the pictures that should be hanging there.
6. Monitor the way he answers his phone. Whenever he is with you monitor the way he handles his cellphone; monitor his gestures, if the gesture is full of fright mood or stuttering mood and fake laughter, YES!!! He is talking to someone, likely his wife. You must not wait for him to say "I love you" or not just know something is wrong. There are most of them that has mastered the act, so when they are with you, they Barr their incoming calls or put it on silence mode. Haven't you wondered why his phone doesn't ring whenever he is with you. Yes I know he may have canceled other engagements just to be with you...that's so loving but If it happens for the first time it could be accident, second time coincidence but the third time my dear speak up. There is something he is hiding. You don't need to carry his phone to observe just be very intelligent when you are with him.
Finally, you don't necessarily need to see a mark of a removed wedding ring on his finger to confirm your suspicion. I am not saying you should be suspecting any man unnecessarily. Wisdom is profitable to direct, it is not wrong for you to ask questions, it is not wrong for you to ask him who called him, it is a civil way of showing that you care and you would want to know him beyond the letters. That is why you should know when to STOP, when to get READY and when to MOVE! The difference between charming and harming is just the letter "C" a man you consider charming today may be a toxic virus for your destiny tomorrow. Be Wise Sweetheart[b][/b][b][/b]
Re: 2014 Advice To Ladies-learn From These Traffic Lights by Queendo(f): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2014
Nice write up
Re: 2014 Advice To Ladies-learn From These Traffic Lights by Rubyrose: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Good one @OP

(1) (Reply)

Must I Say I Love U All The Time??? / To The One I Love...my Heart Yearns Abt U Only. / My Sister Is Inlove With A Bricklayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.