Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) (5806 Views)

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) / Naija Ladies And Big Dicks (2) (3) (4)

When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Beyonce bought Jay Z a jet , Kim Kardashian bought Kanye a ferrari, and Angelina Jolie bought Brad Pitt an Island.... Naija ladies are there begging their boyfriends for Blackberry subscription. Lol!

A Naija ladies can have #1000,000 naira in her bank account and still want her boyfriend to share his last #100,000nairĂ¢ with her. Some of them don't even touch their salary, they spend their boyfriend's salary with him , even when they receive a higher paycheck.

Naija ladies , why are you like this?

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
LOL... No mind them jare.. undecided
Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
so u expect your gf to buy you sense before you realize we are in Africa and not America

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by bastien: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Now wey u don ask the yeye question, na Who I go ask nau
Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by goodmorning40: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
When naija men learn how to love a woman

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
so u expect your gf to buy you sense before you realize we are in Africa and not America

Mumu... Why u no still dey wear dry leafs as clothes since u are in africa . Woman wrapper like you

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by 7footre(m): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
This should be interesting
Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by temitemi1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Mumu... Why u no still dey wear dry leafs as clothes since u are in africa . Woman wrapper like you

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by psalmlolese: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
America practise love with sufficiency while AFrica practise Love with gambling spirit. Our culture make it so. Man is always the head.

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
temitemi1:
u get sense pass am small I thinkundecided
Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by ibrews: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Op is broke..no doubt!

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kim Kardashian bought Kanye a ferrari.

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

i be Mumu... Why u no still dey wear dry leafs as clothes since u are in africa . Woman wrapper like me
now you are talking grin

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
Smh...
Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by Samiceman: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Naija girls are just there....
Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
It's high time Naija ladies learn from their counterparts in America, And realize that MEN ARE NOT ATM MACHINE
Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by Samiceman: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
ibrews:
Op is broke..no doubt!
Another woman wrapper...

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by damseyl(f): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Most women are the reason behind their husband's success today

...Most ladies are the ones taking care of their broke guys in school

Most girls give their guys Their ATM card to hold it and withdraw whenever they want ..
We are not just lousy like you guys. Just because you paid for her 2000 hair, you say all around like you v done something big

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by ibrews: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Samiceman:
Another woman wrapper...
I don't insult small boys

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
so u expect my gf to buy sense for me too

You see ur life? Na pple like u women dey use do foot match for house
Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by Dotwillis1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
damseyl:
Most girls give their guys Their ATM card to hold it and withdraw whenever they want ..
We are not just lousy like you guys. Just because you paid for her 2000 hair, you say all around like you v done something big
so when will yhu buy jet for me now ? cheesy

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
damseyl:

Abeg , where are those ladies ? Bcus all I see are ladies who save their salary and expect their man to share his own into three , take one part and give her two in the name of love. This is why we still have high level of discrimination against women in africa

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by damseyl(f): 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Abeg , where are those ladies ? Bcus all I see are ladies who save their salary and expect their man to share his own into three , take one part and give her two in the name of love. This is why we still have high level of discrimination against women in africa
come to southwest and you see lots of them smiley

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by kambili999(f): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
op which one do you want me to get for you?

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by Lilyomi(f): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Let a lady try it. She wl b cald desperate. U c men r also complicated!

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
kambili999:
op which one do you want me to get for you?

Nothing much ! Just remove small money from that your huge account and get me a power bike . grin
Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by damseyl(f): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dotwillis1:
so when will yhu buy jet for me now ? cheesy
cheesy cheesy

My handsome wassup? wink
Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lilyomi:
Let a lady try it. She wl b cald desperate. U c men r also complicated!

You are right on this one... But only fish brain guys will called such lady desperate. Love is reciprocal
Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by mulattoclaro(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
@op are you surprised? Why do you think I never married a Nigerian girl but rather a Brazilian girl? Why do you think I always blast them? They've got absolutely nothing to offer in a relationship except sex. They're good for nothing. Marriage is the final achievement of a Nigerian girl. They see a relationship as a financial bail-out from poverty.

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Naija men are always fast to notice stuff like dis and jumping to conclusions. Did u think abt how much dis guys have spent on dem and wen u've a dude dat wealthy and can afford anything, u've to step up ur game wen getting him a gift. U don't xpect a babe to get a ferrari for a guy who always complains of being broke when he sure makes gud money. Mind u, not all naija babes are d same. Wat u give and how u treat a naija lady determines how u r treated in return. I've seen friends spend so much to surprise their hubby including me. Also most of my working class wives have noticed one trend, once u start doing everything wit ur money, the guys relax and will complain wen asked to contribute 2 d welfare of d home so I don't blame dos who xpect d guy to take care of dem cos dat's d way it should be! D guy provides for d family and d woman takes care of d home.

Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by misshoree(f): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
We will learn to do this when Nigeria gets better
Re: When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
Chai u wicked

15 Ways To Seduce A Man & Make Him Crazy For You! / Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now / Bbnaija: What Tacha Wore At The Saturday Night Party That Got People Talking