Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls (14156 Views)

What's Your Pick?? Team Marvel Comics Or Team DC Comics. / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by wyndy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
My best dc male superhero is d flash. 4 d female i will go 4 batgal. My favorite marvel male superhero is woverine n d female is Miss marvel.......... Gbam
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by Guykhena(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
[size=18pt] Hey Fellow Marvelite cheesy
Use the below link to find out which Avenger You Are
http://www.epicstream.com/quizstart.asp?q=129&name=Which+Avenger+Are+You%3F+[/size]
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by Jaymaestro(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Guykhena: [size=18pt] Hey Fellow Marvelite cheesy
http://www.epicstream.com/quizstart.asp?q=129&name=Which+Avenger+Are+You%3F+[/size]
lol I got thor'd !
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by mstik(f): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
captain America whoa
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by Guykhena(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jaymaestro: lol I got thor'd !
mstik: captain America whoa
I got The Hulk cheesy
I made sure of it..... grin
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by Talius(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
I love both universe both Marvel has kept me marvelled to my screen for many year, so many franchises with so little reboot. DC need help in that aspect #TeamHybridforMarvelandDc
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by sarmiie(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
damilola5019:
Naruto lover here!....dere is a thread for naruto fans o

where?? abeg post d link..
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by tomiobj(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Guykhena:
I mean watching 37 seasons shocked just to stay current?I will definitely get bored...

And the squeaky screams,irritates my ears,I mean for example

*Sasuke punches Naruto*
Naruto-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sasuke- muchirinoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,shariiiiiiinnnnnnnnggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cheesy this is annoying

Yhh. They shout when they do a simple back flip.
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by tomiobj(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
damilola5019:
I knw but dere is a rumour dat Ulthron mite be Jarvis cos dey are using d same voice actor for ulthron
If it's jarvis. Iron man will be useless because jarvis controls iron man's armour. And ultron isn't jarvis because ultron is a robot made of adamantium (d tn used to make cap america's shield). Said by the director.

There will be two new avengers. Magnitos son will be der. Yh magnito (in x-men days of the future past)

Just check Wikipedia
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by sarmiie(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
gaetano:

M A D A R A

a name dt makes tobirama wet his pants.....i prefer Lord Uchiha Itachi tho
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by tomiobj(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Meee. Captain America. Tcheeeeww I gv myself Thor jare. As far as I am concerned. NOBODY can beat Thor in that avengers group
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by sarmiie(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
tomiobj:

Yhh. They shout when they do a simple back flip.

it's gone way beyond dt bro....dey r on a whole new level now
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by kechywillz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
I would like marvel to produce Spiderman,Xmen andCaptain America to be in series or seasonal movie,think about it,it ought to be in series,its gonna mk it interesting
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by Tosyn007(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
tomiobj:
Meee. Captain America. Tcheeeeww I gv myself Thor jare.
As far as I am concerned. NOBODY can beat Thor in that avengers group

Really? Then HULK must have left the group
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by Tosyn007(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dragonking: Wetin concern me..Abeg make i sleep small. grin grin grin

That must be a sleeping competition
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by Tosyn007(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
God bless you. Although i have to say,marvel also have their fair share of mumu heroes. E.g skin(has extended layers of skin that makes him look like an abomination),cypher(understands all languages,like hell he needs that when battling aliens) e.t.c. But you do have a point. Asides from batman and superman(maybe green arrow),every other comic superheroe character is trash. Their writers lack originality. Half of their superheroe contingent are a rip off from marvel universe
another problem of DC is that they over power their characters. Superman still had a shred of humanity that helped us relate to him on a human level,which is a weakness. Now,superman is immune to kryptonite,he can alter reality as he pleases,he has powers that surpass that of galacticus and the celestial combined and is second only to the one above all,i mean WTF? The same clark kent. In summary DC is shit and asides from batman comics,there's nothing worth reading from them

When did Superman become immune to kryptonite?

Its been said that Hulk's power level is unknown, doesn't that make him overpowered too?
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by Tosyn007(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
ooshinibos: THIS NAIRALAND IS BECOMING ....THE THREAD BEING COMMENTED IS VERY OLD and the article is irrelevant and out of date ...whoever approved this thread must be a Nigerian as usual ...my days on nairaland is numbered ...its becoming really hard to see good stuff nowadays and am lossing interest fast

Aint there a complaint thread somewhere on nairaland?
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by tomiobj(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

Really? Then HULK must have left the group
Dint u see how Thor beat hulk lyk madd in avengers. Thor gave hulk a face full of mjonilr. Hulk nw wanted to carry it den broke the floor while trying

I remember tony getn angry @ Thor and hulk for damaging the mansion and told them to fight on the moon nd Thor got angry then hit hulk and hulk fell from d moon to the earth and he had amnesia. Animated series
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by moneyallowed(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Comics people, comics!! stick with the program nau
that being said, what's your favorite Marvel comic of all time? Mine is The Night Gwen Stacy died. Classic!!
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by moneyallowed(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

Aint there a complaint thread somewhere on nairaland?
No mind the guy jare....they won't complain about all those other useless threads they'll be coming to troll here mtcheeew
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by gaetano: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
sarmiie:

a name dt makes tobirama wet his pants.....i prefer Lord Uchiha Itachi tho

The thing i love about itachi are his quotes, the guy dey yan wisely. He is a great shinobi.
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by moneyallowed(m): 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
tomiobj:
Dint u see how Thor beat hulk lyk madd in avengers. Thor gave hulk a face full of mjonilr. Hulk nw wanted to carry it den broke the floor while trying

I remember tony getn angry @ Thor and hulk for damaging the mansion and told them to fight on the moon nd Thor got angry then hit hulk and hulk fell from d moon to the earth and he had amnesia. Animated series
Haba guy! Hulk has beaten Thor countless times...black, blue and even green. he has also lifted that hammer( forget that worthy shit) again, countless times. Thor's the only one that can stand a round of bashing by Hulk(besides Wolverine) so they pit them against each other very often.
#team hulk

1 Like

Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by Feraz(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
A thread for dissing DC comics eh. Is it Marvel that don't overpower their characters? Franklin Richards - the product of Sue and Reed Richards who is on par with cosmic entities? Even in their crossovers, Supes punked Hulk and nearly destroyed Thor save for his Mjolnir. Who said flash lacks originality? Chei! That guy is awesomely faster than quicksilver.

I love both franchise but my grouse with DC is the way they tend to neglect their heroes; then for Marvel, ridiculous powers to their characters.

Give me a link for reading comics for free. And Naruto is not boring. angry

1 Like

Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by cupidhero(m): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Guykhena: Marvel has been doing really well especially on screen,, like their phase 1 was so on point with movies like captain America: The first Avenger, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, and the record breaking movie rounding off Phase 1 The Avengers grossing over 5billion dollars, and breaking almost all box office records existing with the amazing writer Joss whedon (what do u expect) bringing in different heroes into one movie and making it a success is truly spectacular. Scratch that on to the next one, Marvel are in Phase 2 now, you might have seen some of the movies like Iron man 3 starting Phase 2, Thor 2: The Dark world, and the upcoming Captain America: The Winter Soldier coming on April 4th this January, and rounding off Phase 2 on 2015 with The Avengers sequel (The Avengers 2: The Age of Ultron) no doubt that's gonna be awesome, and Ant man (yap the movie) on november 2015, introducing Hank Pym aka Ant man, and The Wasp,,...

And after that on to Phase 3 (details not out yet) I just hope they do a Dr Strange movie on Phase 3 and another Hulk standalone movie (maybe Planet Hulk,or better still World War Hulk).

DC universe still on Phase 1...what a shocker (ya right) , with the release of Man Of steel, and a big budget film for 2015, u guessed it Superman vs Batman (or superman and Batman if u like).

Shout out to marvel, the best ever. Do share some of your best Marvel comics you would like to see become a movie. For me Dr strange and Deadpool.
say what? marvel na amala. Small children comics.
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by Feraz(m): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
moneyallowed:
Haba guy! Hulk has beaten Thor countless times...black, blue and even green. he has also lifted that hammer( forget that worthy shit) again, countless times. Thor's the only one that can stand a round of bashing by Hulk(besides Wolverine) so they pit them against each other very often.
#team hulk
Actually, that lifting up was fake. The movie got it right by not letting Hulk lift the hammer.
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by cupidhero(m): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mynd44: DC still trumps Marvel anyday anytime. The only sensible cartoon they had was Spiderman and they scraped it.

Marvel either dont think or expect fans not to think when they make their lousy movies
ur head dey game. Marvel na crap. Please tell them about ''The tales of the black freighter'' or may be they forgot to check TDK 's position on IMDB. RIP to heath ledger.

1 Like

Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by cupidhero(m): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
UjSizzle: Haters tongue
Open your own thread and we'll battle grin
we won't open any thread...is about time we school you and your fellow marvel fanboys on what's cool and what's wack.
Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by moneyallowed(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
Feraz: Actually, that lifting up was fake. The movie got it right by not letting Hulk lift the hammer.
fake? the movie scene was for ad tins jare. do you know how many people have lifted that hammer and used it against Thor or someone else? even superman has used it, a DC comics guy for chrissakes! pls goan read comics abeg or better still, google

1 Like

Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by Feraz(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
moneyallowed:
fake? the movie scene was for ad tins jare. do you know how many people have lifted that hammer and used it against Thor or someone else? even superman has used it, a DC comics guy for chrissakes! pls goan read comics abeg or better still, google
Superman didn't actually lift it. Odin allowed Superman wield the hammer albeit a little. Superman can stop a blow from the hammer but not lift it. Heck, he was the first in the Marvel world to actual stop a blow from the hammer leaving Thor surprised.

1 Like

Re: Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls by moneyallowed(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
cupidhero: we won't open any thread...is about time we school you and your fellow marvel fanboys on what's cool and what's wack.
haha we know why you really won't open that thread of yours...not enough interested fans to keep it going.
As for the DC vs Marvel thingy, everyone knows Marvel has been more successful in recent times. I respect DC but they really need to sit up if they're gonna make it a fair fight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) / Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? / Avatar And Ben-10 Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.