Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! (30672 Views)

GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Releases A Press Statement After Tweets Went Wrong / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2014
babe_online:
Hahahahahahahahaha.

You are a big clown!

19 degree Celsius is summer.

Someone's feeling proud and wants to play the "abroad girl" with me.. cheesy cheesy cheesy Let's not talk about where we live please cos it's unnecessary.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by vivalavida(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2014
babe_online:
Hahahahahahahahaha.

You are a big clown!

19 degree Celsius is summer.
Ur heads needs to be examined thoroughly @ yabaleft
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2014
grandstar: What most people fail to understand is that no matter how hot a news is, it will eventually become cold. People have moved on from the BMW saga. Or lets even look at the case of Governor Chime and his wife. Nobody is talking of it again.

And the cycle continues...
So sad.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by vivalavida(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2014
The truth is that Stella Oduah did wrong and deserves to be punished.Rather,Nigerians of other ethnic descents especially the south-westerners are intent on ridiculing her. The igbo's know their daughter didnt do right but still we wont sit with our arms folded and watch u ridicule and ride rough-shod over our daughter.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2014
But tbh, corruption is at its highest in Nigeria presently.

Oduah went to cool off in Brazil so she can come back after the heat is gone.

When she gets back, we expect her to resume her position as if nothing has happened. She wont be sacked considering she is Igbo, i.e the pillar of GEJ's administration.

God bless help Nigeria. sad

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by 1stola: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2014
winniz: Yorubas are Cowards, they think we can be fooled with all their media propaganda against Stella but we are wiser now. GEJ till 2019 haters should GO AND DIE

All your generations will remain coward for life.
oloribu

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2014
vivalavida:
Yoruba babes and english on nairaland today.
First it was diluminati with dumbity
Now it is babe_online with stealer.
Na wa ooo
How about you try to close STEALER oduah's yansh as best as you can so she can stop feeling cold in Brazil's summer weather instead of talking about tribe??

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

cheesy cheesy Brazil is not cold at 19 degree Celsius? shocked shocked What is the Min temperature of your air-conditioner? Please....!!! Nigerians scream "Weather for 2" at 27 degree Celsius. cheesy cheesy

Smh.

The woman dey Brazil dey sip champagne with two Brazillian who.res massaging her puzzy, una dey here dey report weather condition in Brazil cheesy

Nigerian youths are truly unemployable and senseless.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Someone's feeling proud and wants to play the "abroad girl" with me.. cheesy cheesy cheesy Let's not talk about where we live please cos it's unnecessary.
Thats not the point moreover I have never told you where I live so what makes you think I live abroad and not in Nigeria??

Anyway, your princess STEALER Oduah has severe phenomena. Care to help her??
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Pennywise(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2014
alwaysme: I'm quite sure she will be sacked this time around. I pity her sha.

Who is going to sack her? Dayokanu? Have u not heard that GEJ's PHD thesis cannot be found anywhere (if it ever existed).

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2014
pDude:

Smh.

The woman dey Brazil dey sip champagne with two Brazillian who.res massaging her puzzy, una dey here dey report weather condition in Brazil cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 09, 2014
vivalavida:
Ur heads needs to be examined thoroughly @ yabaleft

Apparently, in your princess' dictionary, hot means cold. Shior!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by vivalavida(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2014
babe_online:
How about you try to close STEALER oduah's yansh as best as you can so she can stop feeling cold in Brazil's summer weather instead of talking about tribe??
Sso when u feel cold,it comes from your anal cavity,your rectum,your cloaca? Incase you dont know,all refer to your posterior vena cava i.e ya booty. Igbo girls dont get cold from their please.
And stop using that word stealer. It reeks of gross and acute illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by vivalavida(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2014
babe_online:

Apparently, in your princess' dictionary, hot means cold. Shior!!!!!
You are in Nigeria and 19'c is summer to you. I bet u watch only osbc and ogtv where they write weather report on card-board paper
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by sucess001(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2014
pDude:

Smh.

grin grin grin grin

This got me cracking like crazy. But guy...you harsh o.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2014
vivalavida:
Sso when u feel cold,it comes from your anal cavity,your rectum,your cloaca? Incase you dont know,all refer to your posterior vena cava i.e ya booty. Igbo girls dont get cold from their please.
And stop using that word stealer. It reeks of gross and acute illiteracy
You are the dull illiterate here!!

I dont mean her azz is open like literally.

I mean she has been exposed.

DO YOU GET MY POINT NOW?!?!

I dont care about Ibo women and please dont bring them into my argument again!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2014
vivalavida:
You are in Nigeria and 19'c is summer to you. I bet u watch only osbc and ogtv where they write weather report on card-board paper
19 degree Celsius is not cold. At least not the way STEALER is talking about it

I check the weather report every blessed day and I know what 19 degree Celsius feels like!!

19 degree Celsius should not even be cold to someone from sub Saharan Africa.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by vivalavida(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2014
babe_online:
You are the dull illiterate here!!

I dont mean her azz is open like literally.

I mean she has been exposed.

DO YOU GET MY POINT NOW?!?!

I dont care about Ibo women and please dont bring them into my argument again!!!!!
Tribalist. Why would u care

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by vivalavida(m): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2014
babe_online:

I check the weather report every blessed day and I know what 19 degree Celsius feels like!!

There is no where in sub-saharan Africa that has 19 degree temperature @ anytime. No where no matter how cold it is in sub-saharan africa. Anyone who has done and read his geography very well can attest to this. Even maiduguri that is in the pact of sahara desert havent had 19 degrees during harmattan. For the coldest AC's in Nigeria,the temp is mostly @ 18 degrees. Sleep under it and tell me u wont have a pneumonia by dawn
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by ichidodo: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2014
vivalavida:
There is no where in sub-saharan Africa that has 19 degree temperature @ anytime. No where no matter how cold it is in sub-saharan africa. Anyone who has done and read his geography very well can attest to this. Even maiduguri that is in the pact of sahara desert havent had 19 degrees during harmattan. For the coldest AC's in Nigeria,the temp is mostly @ 18 degrees. Sleep under it and tell me u wont have a pneumonia by dawn
Yu are wasting your time with that dumbo, stop educating the APC tribalist

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2014
babe_online:

Now i am 100% sure you haven't stepped your feet outside Kaduna where 19 degree Celsius is like a normal day. Even the snowfall in Kaduna is still very hot for @babe_online.

Girl i know your type, you're as fake as that your N1500 Louis Vuitton hand bag.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by vivalavida(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2014
hope this shuts fani kayode and his tribal pple up

https://www.nairaland.com/1586070/stella-oduahs-cv-released-senate

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2014
vivalavida:

I did check the weather again and 19 degree celsius should not be bad.

[size=2pt]or perhaps I simply see it as right because of where I live.[/size]
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Now i am 100% sure you haven't stepped your feet outside Kaduna where 19 degree Celsius is like a normal day. Even the snowfall in Kaduna is still very hot for @babe_online.

Girl i know your type, you're as fake as that your N1500 Louis Vuitton hand bag.

Falls off Gucci jeep!!!!! grin
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2014
mr.official:
See them, being tribal and supporting corruption. Same people that complain of the level of corruption in the country.
u don't don't know how foolish they are.
All they know is APC,PDP,get me criously upset...
How Nigeria is gonna b a beta place they don't care about that..
They claim to be proud Nigerians,still same set of people complaining and sending curses..
Sometimes i imagine if we/politicans really Love Nigeria
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by slimghost(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2014
Eziachi:
So this is what its all about?
Tribal inspired finishing of other tribes. And the same Yoruba trying to finish other are the one that sing one Nigeria like parrot, that any mention of dissolution of Nigeria send some into a spin.

You guys can't have it both way. You can't be hanging on to one Nigeria like a leech and at the same time can't stand anything that is not one of yours.
Why Jonathan cannot shock all of you by calling a referendum on one Nigeria. I don't know. I was one of those calling for Odua's head when the news broke about the bullet proof car, but now, I can see clearly now that this just Yoruba doing what they do best, destroy whatever that is not one of it's own and nothing to do with fighting graft.

Goodmorning Pa Eziachi! I am so glad you have finally seen what some of us saw a long time ago. This is purely a calculated witch hunt by Yorubas but guess what....Stella Oduah is going nowhere!
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2014
So So disappointed in GEJ. This fool of a Minister keep bringing BAD NEWs to him and he still av her in his cabinet.
SHAME.

Jonathan should fire this woman and many others, otherwise, I will not ONLY vote against him, I will MASSIVELY campaign against him in 2015.

I just hope he do the needful and restore public confidence in his government

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by slimghost(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2014
barcanista: So So disappointed in GEJ. This fool of a Minister keep bringing BAD NEWs to him and he still av her in his cabinet.
SHAME.

Jonathan should fire this woman and many others, otherwise, I will not ONLY vote against him, I will MASSIVELY campaign against him in 2015.

I just hope he do the needful and restore public confidence in his government

There is public confidence in his government. Only the Hausa/fulanis, their slaves down west and some few brainwashed minds think otherwise.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by ichommy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
mr.official:
See them, being tribal and supporting corruption. Same people that complain of the level of corruption in the country.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by fiizznation: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Considering that most of the government is on vacation until January 14th, I am going to make an educated guess that her yet to be released "mission" in Brazil is "vacationing at the beach".

Another educated guess - It is summer in Brazil, so she was blatantly lying about it being cold, to make it seem like she isn't enjoying herself at the beach. Can't sound like you are having fun after being doubly accused of academic fraud and stealing public funds! It's considered bad manners. grin SMH.

I checked the weather:

Current Temp in Brazil's Five Largest Cities:

Rio de Janeiro 31 Celcius/88 Farenheit
Sao Paolo 29 Celcius/84 Farenheit
Salvador 29 Celcius/84 Farenheit
Brasilia 27 Celcius/80 Farenheit
Fortaleza 29 Celcius/84 Farenheit

"Oh, so cold" indeed! Is this woman a pathalogical liar?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin. cold has too meaning bruv•
There is the artificial cold and the real cold..

• Or u think the brazilians don't have AIR coNDItions ?

• Plz thread with caution bruv. 2moro it might be u
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:
There is public confidence in his government. Only the Hausa/fulanis, their slaves down west and some few brainwashed minds think otherwise.
This is one reason why I am HIGHLY disappointed in GEJ.
He allows people like you(and Stealer) around him, deceiving him, while making sincere critics looks like his enemies. You made him lost support of Yorubas, Few Northerners and Middle Belt, as well as some non-Ijaws SSners. You made him lost d support of non-xtians.
You F.O.O.Ls think the votes of SE and majorly Ijaw SS are enough to make GEJ win re-election?

I hope U desist from dis silly mentality.

GEJ need the support of majority. I hope he do d needful. Cos I like his person (even though I get sick of his leadership these days)

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by slimghost(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
barcanista: This is one reason why I am HIGHLY disappointed in GEJ.
He allows people like you(and Stealer) around him, deceiving him, while making sincere critics looks like his enemies. You made him lost support of Yorubas, Few Northerners and Middle Belt, as well as some non-Ijaws SSners. You made him lost d support of non-xtians.
You F.O.O.Ls think the votes of SE and majorly Ijaw SS are enough to make GEJ win re-election?

I hope U desist from dis silly mentality.

GEJ need the support of majority. I hope he do d needful. Cos I like his person (even though I get sick of his leadership these days)

How old are you son?
1. GEJ won the 2011 election without the help of core Northerners so he never had their support from the onset.
2. The only reason the North is attacking him is because they want power back by all means. I bet you, once GEJ denounces his second term ambition, he will become the darling of the Hausa/Fulanis. Stop being fooled son!.
3. The selfish Yorubas (shout out to the sane Yoruba leaders like Adebanjo,Falae,Odumakin and co.) are fighting him because they feel he has marginalized the region.

All the dimwits fighting GEJ are doing so because of selfish reasons and not because of his competence. FYI, once GEJ gives us stable power this year by the grace of God, Nigerians will vote him in again come next year and there is nothing the Hausa/Fulanis, their SW slaves and few brainwashed kids like you can do about it. Shalom!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Governor Wey Dey Pay Killers': Protest In Abuja Over Southern Kaduna Killings / 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary / Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.