Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. (4115 Views)

Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng / Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today / Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Pukkah: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
This is politics, we are not kids. This is no longer fighting of a corrupt official. Those doing this are using her to get to Jonathan and her biggest crime is that she came from the wrong tribe. Tell me the last two people that was the minister of this portfolio before her and tell me something about them and why they weren't subjected to this kind of vitriol. This type of thing is why corruption festers in Nigeria, because people hide behind fighting corruption, but what they are doing is just being Nigerians-tribal warriors.
A simple research I did myself yielded that the said university did exist by had a change of name sometime ago, why can't people be a bit objective?

Which tribe is the wrong one again? Is there any Nigerian tribe that's free of corruption?

Obasanjo sacked a Yoruba minister or two because of corruption and the issue of tribalism didn't come up.

Corruption must be fought whichever way. If a tribe believes that Stella is being witch-hunted because of her tribe, the offended tribe should also expose all the corrupt officials that come from the tribe that's attacking Stella.

But, for now, #StellaStinks

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Its eithe Jonathan brings this woman down now or they go down together.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Kairoseki77: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pataki:

PLease can you post the telephone no of Hope University here for some of us to call this University to call?

I am sure when they start receiving bombarding telephone calls asking about the same matter, they will release a press statement immediately.

Nigeria is on a mission of transparency and we must not allow all these bigots, PPP warlords and tribalists to silence us!

Sure bro, I already posted the number though: (714) 879-3901

Also, I am currently verifying her St Paul records. They have to pull up her records manually because they would be so old. They will call back before 5pm EST.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Standing5(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pa Eziachi, where did you get this electric brain from? . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Demdem(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
. But that do not hide the fact that this lady has been turn into an object of Yoruba tribal war,

this lies the problem. what makes this so in ur opinion? is it because both SR and PT are the ones much more critical about this woman or what? even if its so, why believe they have the mandate of yorubas to hunt her. substantiate this baseless claim please. also read less of bigots posts. yorubas arent interested in ibos downfall and vice-versa. we all have common enemies and these are criminals that govern us all.

when emphasis should be focused on the original scandal, that can get her kicked out if she is found guilty, but now the original issue is now lost in tribalism. Who is the winner? Common suffering people of that damned nation.

emphasis still remain on the original scandal. its Jonathan who set up a committee to look into it that has refused to take steps in sanctioning her. infact no one knows the conclusion of the committee. why blame the nation for Jonathan inefficiencies?
as we continue to remind him about this, nothing stops new revelations from being revealed.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Pataki: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Sure bro, I already posted the number though: (714) 879-3901

Also, I am currently verifying her St Paul records. They have to pull up her records manually because they would be so old. They will call back before 5pm EST.

I am going to call them right now from Europe. God bless you abundantly.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Kairoseki77: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pataki:

I am going to call them right now from Europe. God bless you abundantly.

wink
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Jman06(m): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
tokunboh:

Dude, why art thou decided to expose thy ignorance for all to see? An honorary doctorate is quite different from a PhD. Stella never claimed she has a PhD. Thank you smiley
Don't mind the bigot. He just ended up laying bare his ignorance!
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Demdem(m): 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Thrash. We do need an approval that existed only on paper. Yar Adua was not president for 3 months. He was there for atleast 2 and half years. If we didn't see anything concrete on ground within that period, I'm sorry the silly approval means nothing.

Now we are talking grin grin grin

As regards the River Niger Bridge, how many piles have been erected so far. Ffuck stories and excuses? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
jjcbuthot:

You shouldn't run away from NL because of Igbos. NL is owned by a Yoruba man and he has created the platform for people to air their view anonymously. Igbos can use it for their ethnic agenda - no issue with that. Nigeria is one and will remain one. Those who have refused to learn will only suffer again.

For me, I only come here to read news and only read what makes sense to the generality of Nigerians not all those senseless ethnic ranting and secessionist agenda of those villagers.
The way some Igbo behave on this forum just makes me feel sad. In their bid to support the President even till 2019, they now create enmity with other ethnic groups. This will backfire when GEJ leaves.
Imagine the way Eziachi and DerideGull, two old men that are not less than 70 years, disgrace themselves daily on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by naijaking1: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
The anti - GEJ/Oduah axis of evil:
FFK
Sahara reporter
Premium times
Punch
OBJ/Tambuwal/Amechi/APC
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pukkah:

Which tribe is the wrong one again? Is there any Nigerian tribe that's free of corruption?

Obasanjo sacked a Yoruba minister or two because of corruption and the issue of tribalism didn't come up.

Corruption must be fought whichever way. If a tribe believes that Stella is being witch-hunted because of her tribe, the offended tribe should also expose all the corrupt officials that come from the tribe that's attacking Stella.

But, for now, #StellaStinks
Even non Nigerians knew that everyone is not equal in Nigeria. You are not fighting corruption and Obasanjo is not a good yardstick to use when MEASURE fighting corruption, because he is corruption.
Nigerian has a freedom of Information act, why can't any of you educated folk go to the senate an get the original CV or Resume this lady submitted with them when they interviewed her for the job and publish it, why can't SR do that. This just lame journalism to the highest order. You cannot peddle rumour and make it appear to be fact and serve it to the Nigerian tribal warriors in Nigeria?
Assuming Odua said she has such a subjective degree, what counts is what she has written down on a paper and used while she was being interviewed for the job, not what she claimed or what a second party claimed or said.
Not a single person has published the resume she submitted with the senate. SN has done or unearthed some good gem in the past but I don't think this degree one is one of them.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Pataki: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
I called Hope University. Stella does not have any record whatsoever with them! Where did she now bag this PhD she is claiming in her CV below?!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
Where was all this questions when she was getting the job? Isn't this a clear case of medication after death?
Eziachi, stop making people feel old age and senility always go hand in hand.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Kairoseki77: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
Even non Nigerians knew that everyone is not equal in Nigeria. You are not fighting corruption and Obasanjo is not a good yardstick to use when MEASURE fighting corruption, because he is corruption.
Nigerian has a freedom of Information act, why can't any of you educated folk go to the senate an get the original CV or Resume this lady submitted with them when they interviewed her for the job and publish it, why can't SR do that. This just lame journalism to the highest order. You cannot peddle rumour and make it appear to be fact and serve it to the Nigerian tribal warriors in Nigeria?
Assuming Odua said she has such a subjective degree, what counts is what she has written down on a paper and used while she was being interviewed for the job, not what she claimed or what a second party claimed or said.
Not a single person has published the resume she submitted with the senate. SN has done or unearthed some good gem in the past but I don't think this degree one is one of them.

Her original cv is on the Premium Times website, available for all and sundry to download.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pataki:

PLease can you post the telephone no of Hope University here for some of us to call this University to call?

I am sure when they start receiving bombarding telephone calls asking about the same matter, they will release a press statement immediately.

Nigeria is on a mission of transparency and we must not allow all these bigots, PPP warlords and tribalists to silence us!
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
Where was all this questions when she was getting the job? Isn't this a clear case of medication after death?

Better late than never, and since you are her mouthpiece here, could you kindly supply the needful?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Pataki: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Kairoseki77: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pataki: I called Hope University. Stella does not have any record whatsoever with them! Where did she now bag this PhD she is claiming in her CV below?!

See bro, this ish is getting serious!

I am still waiting for confirmation of her BS from St Paul, as well as her MS.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ola Johnson:
The way some Igbo behave on this forum just makes me feel sad. In their bid to support the President even till 2019, they now create enmity with other ethnic groups. This will backfire when GEJ leaves.
Imagine the way Eziachi and DerideGull, two old men that are not less than 70 years, disgrace themselves daily on this forum.
If Igbo makes you feel sad, blame your parents that dragged them back into Nigeria when they were willing to make you less sad. I don't give hoof about GEJ, if having a varied opinion from me makes you sad, thats too bad, as that should not be the case. Years of conformity of opinion through military dictatorship, still restrict many Nigerians, that its ok to be alright with another person, even when you disagree.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
winniz:

You yorubas are the biggest thieves in Nigeria. Bankole when he was the house of rep speaker how much did he steal? FFK the lunatic when he was the aviation minister how much did he steal?
Ask Obasanjo what he did with the $16,000,000,000 meant for the power sector, ask Tinubu what he did with all the funds allocated to Lagos for 8 years. When you are through with this questions, you can give me your reply but for now just STFU!!!
Don't be stupìd. While some Yoruba may steal, no Yoruba tries to shield any Yoruba that steals like Igbo people do. Check out all the threads on the corruption cases involving Femi Fani-Kayode, Dimeji Bankole and Jimoh Ibrahim, there was no traffic. This is unlike threads on Stella Oduah that Igbo create traffic because of their wild support of corruption.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
Anyone can supply a phone number. If you think you are now qualified to be called an investigative guru, try and do it properly. BBC crime watch do not supply their viewers number to call to find out for themselves. They record, filmed or publish a transcript of their work. Just because you have the benefit of sitting in the comfort of your home with a PC, you think you can say things about other people AND GET AWAY WITH IT. Because some of you are already programmed to think as Nigerians, all sorts of common sense is thrown into the ocean.
So he should call again, because he is either doing what he has no idea how to do it properly or he is dabbling into what he should not be doing.

You sir, are the one throwing the commonest of senses in the ocean!
Madam says she has an MBA, before the exposure it was widely believed to be gotten from st. Paul's, now that we know its not so, can we now be educated on the school she got the MBA from?
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
torkaka:

Better late than never, and since you are her mouthpiece here, could you kindly supply the needful?
In that case, let see the qualification of all the ministers, why is hers so special? I don't give a monkey about Odua.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Kairoseki77: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Accidental post
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Pataki: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:

Old man, here is the RESUME she submitted (see below). Can you now please shut up?

Pataki:

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Kairoseki77: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pataki: Where did she now bag this PhD she is claiming in her CV below?!

She must have gotten it from 419 University.

Motto: For 50 years, we have trained Nigerian Princes and Princesses in the fine art of fraud.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Demdem(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
In that case, let see the qualification of all the ministers, why is hers so special? I don't give a monkey about Odua.

One by one we will catch them all. At least we have started somewhere. commision TheSUN (Ibo paper - since u believe its a tribal thing) to investigate peeps like aganga and their likes.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by winniz: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ola Johnson:
Don't be stupìd. While some Yoruba may steal, no Yoruba tries to shield any Yoruba that steals like Igbo people do. Check out all the threads on the corruption cases involving Femi Fani-Kayode, Dimeji Bankole and Jimoh Ibrahim, there was no traffic. This is unlike threads on Stella Oduah that Igbo create traffic because of their wild support of corruption.
My friend sharap there, Tinubu your Yoruba god is he not the one all of you hypocrites now worship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari MUST Obey Court Orders - Supreme Court / #contactyoursenators. Nigerian Senators And Their Contact {Telephone number(s)} / ABIA, A STATE IN RUINS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.