Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Led Digital Advertising In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Led Digital Advertising In Nigeria (979 Views)

Google Adword (PPC) Coupons + FREE $80 Advertising Credit For Nairalanders. / A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership / Advertising Opportunity On Hitv (channel 204 On Sky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Led Digital Advertising In Nigeria by Godspalm(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2008
I am thinking strongly of moving my investments to Nigeria, can anyone suggest to me what a realistic price to charge companies to advertise on LED, The LED apanels are built in a mobile unit capable of transporting from a location to location to target desired audience .The LED can display moving pictures, Live Pictures, Still pictures, Digital images etc

All preliminary licenses and registration have been concluded in Nigeria. www.Godspalminvestments.co.uk for information on my LED panels.

Are there potentials for more successes in Nigeria than in the UK?

is it true that having a company abroad and the same in Nigeria will reduce cost of duties paid if goods sent from one its primary location (UK) to its branch location in Nigeria?

Any suggestion as to how to break into the advertising industry, getting clients etc?

Any suggestions as to a credible shipping company?

Thank you for your suggestion

Godspalm
Re: Led Digital Advertising In Nigeria by perception: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2008
the use of LED is being thoroughly explored in Nigeria and people have become millionaires with it. However, the market is becoming saturated so i guess you might have to break in wih improvements and strategy . i'm not very sure about the pricing right now since more people are into the business but i'll find out and hit you back on this thread. My advise: if you really want to break in, check the asian markets for new inventions regarding advertising products,displays etc. introduce them and use them as a platform for your LED displays.

(1) (Reply)

9jabook And Kinikon / Use Tiger Generator To Iron Your Cloth / Business Introduction Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.