Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Why Are Husbands Cranky When They Don't Get "Some"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Husbands Cranky When They Don't Get "Some"? (1999 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Are Husbands Really Scarce...? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Husbands Cranky When They Don't Get "Some"? by largie(f): 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
I wonder why husbands get cranky when they don't the physical act. I guess they should know other forms of expression.
Re: Why Are Husbands Cranky When They Don't Get "Some"? by waleadex(m): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2014
No be our fault...na as Baba God do am ma'am...#smile#
Re: Why Are Husbands Cranky When They Don't Get "Some"? by mayorall(m): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2014
Why do you want to know? cheesy
Re: Why Are Husbands Cranky When They Don't Get "Some"? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 09, 2014
Your husband do get cranky abi, do the needful jayee!!
Re: Why Are Husbands Cranky When They Don't Get "Some"? by largie(f): 2:32am On Jan 10, 2014
mayorall: Why do you want to know? cheesy
Because men just think it's the ultimate, meanwhile a nice back rub or massage after a hard day shows someone like me that a man cares and deeply too.
Re: Why Are Husbands Cranky When They Don't Get "Some"? by largie(f): 2:34am On Jan 10, 2014
Go_n_Die: Your husband do get cranky abi, do the needful jayee!!
As a matter of fact yes. That make me declare 'fast' though.
Re: Why Are Husbands Cranky When They Don't Get "Some"? by mayorall(m): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2014
largie:
Because men just think it's the ultimate, meanwhile a nice back rub or massage after a hard day shows someone like me that a man cares and deeply too.

Lols. Why won't he get cranky?, instead of you to give him the thing last night you are on nairalandcheesy.
Re: Why Are Husbands Cranky When They Don't Get "Some"? by largie(f): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
My point here is that, there are other ways to a woman's heart and soul. So as long as the cranky mood is on the fast continua.
Re: Why Are Husbands Cranky When They Don't Get "Some"? by TyLannister: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
Madam, men and women are not the same. After facing the challenges of a day and pretty much fighting your way through everything, a good back rub or cuddling might restore you because you're a woman. A man needs good sex to regain himself. Whether he can tell you so or not, good sex is validation for him. It says that he's valuable to someone and there's a place where he doesn't have to fight. What cuddling, a massage or back rub are to you are what sex is to a man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Husbands Cranky When They Don't Get "Some"? by passionate88: 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
largie: My point here is that, there are other ways to a woman's heart and soul. So as long as the cranky mood is on the fast continua.
Continue the fast o. One day tori go change

1 Like

Re: Why Are Husbands Cranky When They Don't Get "Some"? by ruffhandu: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
So long as his name is 'husband', NEVER DENY HIM HIS RIGHT, NEVER!
Re: Why Are Husbands Cranky When They Don't Get "Some"? by specialguest(f): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ty Lannister: Madam, men and women are not the same. After facing the challenges of a day and pretty much fighting your way through everything, a good back rub or cuddling might restore you because you're a woman. A man needs good sex to regain himself. Whether he can tell you so or not, good sex is validation for him. It says that he's valuable to someone and there's a place where he doesn't have to fight. What cuddling, a massage or back rub are to you are what sex is to a man.

Nicely said.
Re: Why Are Husbands Cranky When They Don't Get "Some"? by largie(f): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
I understand some of the arguments above. My point is you know you want 'some' why not show some affection well ahead of time. Women are not ever ready batteries you know.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Share Their Most Romantic Moments Ever: Share Yours / Share Your Swimming Pool Experiences / 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.