Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Who Does Who A Favour In A Relationship. The Man Or Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Does Who A Favour In A Relationship. The Man Or Woman. (1852 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Does Who A Favour In A Relationship. The Man Or Woman. by uchechukwuochei(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2014
From the reasons on the pic below, ladies do really think dey do the men a lot of favour by getting into a relationship with them. Pls. People, is that really true?

Re: Who Does Who A Favour In A Relationship. The Man Or Woman. by eluquenson(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2014
It's a mutual benefit but the lady is happier

1 Like

Re: Who Does Who A Favour In A Relationship. The Man Or Woman. by uchechukwuochei(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2014
Most ladies think they are the one that should be adored and lifted high not putting into consideration what the man passes through.
Re: Who Does Who A Favour In A Relationship. The Man Or Woman. by uchechukwuochei(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2014
" They get fat when the bear child" , that's nonsense. I know of some women that have given birth and still keep to shape buh the gluttons wld go to the guys house and wana eat their brains out. Its dat food the ladies eat and sleep dat makes you ladies fat not child birth.
Re: Who Does Who A Favour In A Relationship. The Man Or Woman. by Konjour(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2014
Is one party supposed to be doing the other a favour by being in a relationship with each other? undecided
To the best of my knowledge, its akin to a symbiotic system. Both were made to complement each other, to be team mates and not opponents. And as a matter of fact, the genders won't survive without one another. The males will be naturally dominant however you're free to regard the roles of women as mere bystanders in relationships to your own detriment.

*Trying hard to imagine who can claim to be doing the other a favour among my parents is as funny as the jokes come...What they achieve by working together though is far greater than anything the ordinary sum of their individual parts would go close to.*

3 Likes

Re: Who Does Who A Favour In A Relationship. The Man Or Woman. by UjSizzle(f): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2014
Bullshiit. No one does anyone a favour. Every relationship you walk into is for mutual benefits, if it weren't no rational person would get involved.

Every 'you' there should be changed to 'us'. The moving in together, the change of name, the pregnancy and the baby....all for us.

1 Like

Re: Who Does Who A Favour In A Relationship. The Man Or Woman. by UjSizzle(f): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Who Does Who A Favour In A Relationship. The Man Or Woman. by Mynd44: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2014
You do the ex a favor by stop disturbing him/her to take you back

2 Likes

Re: Who Does Who A Favour In A Relationship. The Man Or Woman. by uchechukwuochei(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2014
Gurls and their mode of thinking. Baffles me most times.

(1) (Reply)

Tosyne2much Is Sick! Wish Him Quick Recovery / The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! / Where Can I Get A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.