Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus (59143 Views)

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
hahahaha .. grin
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by simplyOJ(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
A monkey took my phone, climbed up the tree and after reading the story fell off the tree and started bleeding profusely from both eyes. What NONSENSE.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Youngzedd:

Why do you always cause trouble in any thread you enter

Why making mockery of other people's religion. And you want them to embrace your religion right

Errant bullsh1t.

You got to change.

So saying the Truth is now "causing trouble" is it

Im glad you are feeling troubled then. The Truth is bitter. It stings.

The days of your religious hegemony are now coming to an end.

Why I'm making mockery of other's religion

Why did those "other's religion" make mockery of my religion?

Why did those "other's religion" destroy my religions shrines and sacred places?

Why did those "other's religion" forcefully convert many of us?

Why did those "other's religion" enslave my people and kill us?

Nonsense! angry
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by SkyRider1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
It shall come to pass that Nigerians will soon stop going to churches and seek the prescence of God individually going by current trends
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2014
trustedward: @op...may God punish ur stinking heart full of jealousy for the church. ..she bi na Catholic wen both juju an sango worshippers dey go nai good pass. .Catholic wen una priest even pop no fit heal person wen get headache. ...rubbish post. ..rubbish moderator. ..
This is why you will always be at the mercy and delusions of fake pastors and Christianity, keep looking for healings and fake miracles.

3 Likes

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:03am On Jan 10, 2014
IamDebola:

Goat, we don't worship Kaabah, we only use it for direction. If there is no Kaabah there will be chaos, because Rich men would say lets face my house because I'm rich, a beautiful woman would say lets face my room because I'm beautiful etc.

Get that?

Monkey, don't lie. Thats what you all say. The Ka'abah was a Pagan shrine dedicated to Arabian Gods like Allah, Al Lat, Hubal, Dhu SHaharah, Wadd, Tayy, Yaghuth, Dhu Al Khalasah, Suayr, A'ím, etc.

And you will say, lets face the Ka'abah because it is the house of the Gods.

Why do you fellows still perform Pagan customs like Umrah, Tawaf (like how Hindus do), etc.
Why do you use the Pagan sacred spring of Zamzam. Aren't you aware that in almost all Pagan religions, sacred springs are attached to the shrines?

Stop kidding yourself. You are worshiping an Arab version of God.

1 Like

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:14am On Jan 10, 2014
KingMEXX:
Depending on your generation, I must tell yu that the liberation from African Traditional Religion (ATR) was fully effective from the last generation. Many of the present generation kids are either strong Members of one Church or even Priests/Pastors.
I feel ashamed if yu believe that your existence in this world hovers around ATR

Liberation from African Traditional Religion? wtf?

No wonder we in such a poor state today. Anyways there are always some members in a tribe who've stuck to their Traditional Religion.

Why do you feel ashamed for me? you must be mental. .

Rather, I think yu would be right if yu say that the World is even embracing Christianity/Islam More than can be said about ATR. Read the news daily, yu would hear stories of converts from ATR into the "Modern" religion. The movt is massive; There's even widespread evangelism going on amongst the Christians and their Islamic brothers while the typical Nigerian man would only rely on ATR whenever he wants some "supernatural" powers for Protection, Wealth etc We hear of such stories everyday undecided

World is embracing islam/christianity rather than ATR?

First look @ what you just posted and think over it. you would rather have ANY of these foreign religions than your own Motherlands religion. It shows your sick slave mentality. Youve been so brainwahsed that you are ready to point the gun at your own ancestral identity, in defence of foreign ones.

This is sad. Anyways my resolve is strengthened.

I won't rest until these 2 sick religions are wiped out of Nigeria.

By the will of the Gods, we shall succeed.

4 Likes

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by tijanijude(m): 12:14am On Jan 10, 2014
mad nigerian: The problem with the church in Nigeria is that we are so concerned about miracles and riches that we have become less concerned about being like Christ.

The reason why the young man was not raised from the dead is because those Chosen members wanted a miracle that would make them look powerful....a miracle that would not glorify God, but Chosen church. They wanted to use God to glorify their church , and attract members to said church.

God is our King and Father. He is not an instrument to be used in our hands for cheap parlor trick style Christianity. He is God and he is not man.

I am a born again Christian. I believe in Miracles.

BUT I also believe that miracles are for the purpose of glorifying God.....not glorifying man, or making us feel better about being Christians, or helping our faith. No, miracles are for the achievement of God's purpose.....which is not what we men want.

Time for the Nigerian church to stop focusing on 'goodies'.

The most sensible comment I have read, which I believe came out of a matured Christian heart!
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:15am On Jan 10, 2014
Ravenwolf:

Dang!!!!
this shitty thang. Is super scary!!!!

And you want me to worship that!!!!

Do you have any common sense? That is just an Artists representation of the African worldview of the cosmos.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Asabeq(f): 12:18am On Jan 10, 2014
cheesy you always make me laugh but sorry to burst your bubble,the traditional ruler is a christian!a catholic!!

PAGAN 9JA:
Kudos to the Traditional Ruler!

They are the Keepers of Religion of our Land.
cool

3 Likes

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:18am On Jan 10, 2014
aliciakeith7: you will regret this someday, you will cry, wail and call for help but no one will be there to help u out of that pit. It will be too late.

and you will sit and eat suya?

The dumbness among our people amazes me.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:19am On Jan 10, 2014
Asabeq: cheesy you always make me laugh but sorry to burst your bubble,the traditional ruler is a christian!a catholic!!

A Traditional Ruler in the South can never be catholic.

He has to follow the rites of the Gods.

Maybe he might be catholic in name.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by POPEII: 12:50am On Jan 10, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

A Traditional Ruler in the South can never be catholic.

He has to follow the rites of the Gods.

Maybe he might be catholic in name.
but sarakin whatever can b muslim abi? grin grin
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:51am On Jan 10, 2014
POPE II:
but sarakin whatever can b muslim abi? grin grin

Sarkin Arna can never be muslim.

It wouldn't make any sense.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by POPEII: 12:55am On Jan 10, 2014
this is what is bond to happen when you don't give your life, spirit and soul to the holy Catholic church...instead of following God you are being deceived by pastcroocks and their business ventures.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by POPEII: 12:56am On Jan 10, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

Sarkin Arna can never be muslim.

It wouldn't make any sense.
he's muslim and bends over in front of the sultan of sokoto
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:58am On Jan 10, 2014
POPE II: he's muslim and bend over in front of the sultan of sokoto

are you stu.pid?

What do you know of Sarkin Arna? Sarkin Arna is the head of the Pagans. why will he bow to sokoto caliph?

maybe your father bow his arse to pope.

thats why your moniker is "pope II"
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by POPEII: 1:00am On Jan 10, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

are you stu.pid?

What do you know of Sarkin Arna? Sarkin Arna is the head of the Pagans. why will he bow to sokoto caliph?

maybe your father bow his arse to pope.

thats why your moniker is "pope II"
why are you deceiving yourself? it is a worldwide known fact that paganism doesn't exist in hausaland anymore, stop deceiving yourself or making up lies to feel good. the dude is an arab slave and a sokoto's servant. can he dare speak in public the way you speak against islam on Nl?
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 10, 2014
Dang,, laughing in chinese
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:12am On Jan 10, 2014
POPE II: why are you deceiving yourself? it is a worldwide known fact that paganism doesn't exist in hausaland anymore, stop deceiving yourself or making up lies to feel good. the dude is an arab slave and a sokoto's servant. can he dare speak in public the way you speak against islam on Nl?

WTF is wrong with you ba.stard?

stop wasting my time jooor .. frustrated soul.

your father is a jewish slave and popes bi.tch . damned ni66er.

We are Pagans. not f00lz.

We know where it is appropriate to speak and where it is not.

That is how we have survived all these years.

How can you call us Arab slave when we don't follow Arab customs or Gods?

Look at yourself first. Following a jewish man-god and bowing to your other Roman God in the vatican. Talk about slave. .
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by POPEII: 1:25am On Jan 10, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

WTF is wrong with you ba.stard?

stop wasting my time jooor .. frustrated soul.

your father is a jewish slave and popes bi.tch . damned ni66er

calm down .

We are Pagans. not f00lz
online maybe .

We know where it is appropriate to speak and where it is not.

That is how we have survived all these years
you are cowards that's why/how you have been enslaved by Fulani and are kissing arab's azz like no tomorrow .

How can you call us Arab slave when we don't follow Arab customs or Gods
who is we? Hausaland is Arabized dude , I feel like you don't live in northern Nigeria or have never even been in Nigeria?

Look at yourself first. Following a jewish man-god and bowing to your other Roman God in the vatican. Talk about slave
well I accepted Catholicism and I don't make up lies about a pseudo pagan pride in my community/village, we embraced Catholicism and we are proud of it. you on the other hand is fond of making lies about hausa being pagans or about pagans gaining ground in hausaland this my friend is a lie, your former kano Gov shekarau was more than an arab slave and what he did in hausaland was to put street names in Arabic and write Arabic everywhere. i'm not even talking about the sharia,i mean how can a paganland b ruled by an arab laws? and you dare say you don't practice Arabs customs? dude wake up, sharia is reigning in the north .

see you starting with the insults, when i'm going to insult you back don't start crying like a little girl .

still on sarakin so in few words you mean he is a coward and you guys are e-pagans right

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:44am On Jan 10, 2014
POPE II: calm down .

Don't provoke me. and don't you dare talk about things or people of whom you have no idea about.
Im warning you the last time.

you are cowards that's why/how you have been enslaved by Fulani and are kissing arab's azz like no tomorrow .

1) Fulanis are not Arabs. Most of Dan Fodio army were nomadic Mboro looking for easy plunder and settlement.

2)If my clan were kissing Arab ass, then we would not be sticking to our forefather's religion to date.

who is we? Hausaland is Arabized dude , I feel like you don't live in northern Nigeria or have never even been in Nigeria?

"We" is Maguzawa Hausa. Im talking about us Pagans.

well I accepted Catholicism and I don't make up lies about a pseudo pagan pride in my community/village, we embraced Catholicism and we are proud of it. you on the other hand is fond of making lies about hausa being pagans or about pagans gaining ground in hausaland this my friend is a lie, your former kano Gov shekarau was more than an arab slave and what he did in hausaland was to put street names in Arabic and write Arabic everywhere. i'm not even talking about the sharia,i mean how can a paganland b ruled by an arab laws? and you dare say you don't practice Arabs customs? dude wake up, sharia is reigning in the north .

F00L what do you mean by "lies about psuedo-Pagan pride"

I swear by my Gods that I am a born Pagan. My parents are Pagan.

I won't lie when I swear by the Gods. if you cant take that, then I pi.ss on you.

You are the one lying here. Im 100% sure you did not accept catholicism by choice, but were born into it.

Stop talking about muslim Hausa. I have no jurisdiction over them. speak about my people.

Hausaland is not a Paganland. are you out of your mind?

what am I doing here on Nairaland, if Arewa was Pagan? Im trying to start a movement here!

so what if shariaá is reigning in the North? Im not practicing the Arab custom or islam!

Is this too hard to comprehend?

see you starting with the insults, when i'm going to insult you back don't start crying like a little girl .

still on sarakin so in few words you mean he is a coward and you guys are e-pagans right?

Listen dude, this is the last time I am telling you, not to provoke me.

You father and your whole family are cowards! effing slaves bowing to a na.ked man jesus that was dumped upon you by the colonists.

worshiping idols of jesus/mary and then spewing lies and trash online. catholics are the worst hypocrites in christiandom.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 10, 2014
People don't like the truth. It is true that the demons give inspiration and can perform powerful signs with people, but true christians need to note that God-empowered miracles have ceased. There is a reason to believe that it stopped not long after the death of the apostles. 1Cor. 13:8-

Yet it will be hard for some to accept cos people want a short cut to their problems. Though it's never wrong to seek a solution to our problems, but that your desire can affect your salvation if care is not taken. That is just what Satan wants!

James 1:14-16

But each one is tried by being drawn out and enticed by his own desire. 15 Then the desire, when it has become fertile, gives birth to sin; in turn, sin, when it has been accomplished, brings forth death.

If you sincerely compare what happens in the bible, you will observe that there is a difference with the type of miracle we see today. Even if you really want to raise the dead, it never take a century of vociferous prayer before the dead is raised by Jesus or the apostles. Just call out by faith, even faith as small as the mustard seed, the miracle is done. You don't need to reinforce and increase your choristers, prophets, prayer warriors to do the job.

That just is a prove that God empowered miracles has actually ceased. No matter how hard it is to accept, just muse over it, don't be visceral.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by POPEII: 2:05am On Jan 10, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

Don't provoke me. and don't you dare talk about things or people of whom you have no idea about.
Im warning you the last time
you think I care about your warnings? do as you wish, and stop trying to sound like you know anything about Christians or Christendom, keep worshiping your stones and leave us alone.

1) Fulanis are not Arabs. Most of Dan Fodio army were nomadic Mboro looking for easy plunder and settlement
never said Fulani are arabs tho most of them believe they are. I don't care about dan fodio army and if what you said is true then my friends hausa are the biggest cowards on earth, so the Fulani who destructed your kingdoms, culture, heritage,pride were not even soldiers? smh, ordinary cattle herders. No wonder you guys are fond of killing defenseless southerners. cowards

2)If my clan were kissing Arab ass, then we would not be sticking to our forefather's religion to date
do you live in hausaland? undecided lipsrsealed I weep for you , it is now obvious that you are living in your own bulb.dreamers

"We" is Maguzawa Hausa. Im talking about us Pagans
this lie again ah ah ah .

F00L what do you mean by "lies about psuedo-Pagan pride"
what I mean is you guys ain't pagans at least on the ground ,in real life. are you aware that sharia was voted in unanimously?

I swear by my Gods that I am a born Pagan. My parents are Pagan
if this is true then you are an exception.

I won't lie when I swear by the Gods. if you cant take that, then I pi.ss on you
pagan ways much?.

You are the one lying here. Im 100% sure you did not accept catholicism by choice, but were born into it
of course I was born into it, my family, clan,village have been catholic for eons. however i'm free to leave, but I will never because I accepted it as the truth and only way.

Stop talking about muslim Hausa. I have no jurisdiction over them. speak about my people
and you have jurisdiction over Christians? stop talking about Christians and we would have a deal.

Hausaland is not a Paganland. are you out of your mind
good you admitted that, so where is your pseudo pagan clan located?

what am I doing here is Arewa was Pagan? Im trying to start a movement here
Unfortunately or obviously your movement is a failure, when your so called sarakin can not even challenge the sharia/muslim hegemony? or are you going to create another lie about maguzawa not being under sharia law in hausaland? dude you are a fraud and a coward just like sarakin

so what if shariaá is reigning in the North
so what if we are Christians?

Im not practicing the Arab custom or islam
this got to be proven

Is this too hard to comprehend
your intentions are blurry, fishy , they have an odor, they smell very bad you are a muslim agent against Christendom. I have never seen you condemning islam, the comment ii'm actually quoting is a proof of your bias. : what if sharia is reigning in the north . moslem in the closet is what you are.

Listen dude, this is the last time I am telling you, not to provoke me
if not?

You father and your whole family are cowards! effing slaves bowing to a na.ked man jesus that was dumped upon you by the colonists
they are still better than sarakin, pagan9ja and the whole hausa ethnic group, one of the rare case where a superior culture get destructed by barbarians and the more advanced people start worshiping the barbarians without resisting are you aware that today there are Fulani occupying royal positions in hausaland?.

worshiping idols of jesus/mary and then spewing lies and trash online. catholics are the worst hypocrites in christiandom
catholics hypocrites? lol you are high bro, how? .

1 Like

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:35am On Jan 10, 2014
^^^^ Dude friggin stop quoting your replies as well! It makes it harder for me to reply. angry

POPE II: you think I care about your warnings? do as you wish, and stop sounding like you know anything about Christians or Christendom, keep worshiping your stones and leave us alone.

I have said what I have to say. Dont start cribbing when I swear at you.

you keep worshiping your dumb man and idols of jews.

never said Fulani are arabs tho most of them believe they are. I don't care about dan fodio army and if what you said is true then my friends hausa are the biggest cowards on earth, so the Fulani who destructed your kingdoms, culture, heritage,pride were not even soldiers? smh, ordinary cattle herders. No wonder you guys are fond of killing defenseless southerners. cowards

Do you know the meaning of coward

Go read up on our history. We fought back as well. We didn't just let them take Hausa Bakwai for free.
The Fulani don't need to be soldiers. They are Tribesmen. All Tribesmen know how to fight. They had a superior cavalry to us and could cover great distances in short time.

And stop calling us cowards. how can you call us cowards when we fought back and many Hausa lost their lives?
who are you? You are nothing but a half-breed. You are not even a Tribesman. so stfu!

do you live in hausaland? undecided lipsrsealed I weep for you , it is now obvious that you are living in your own bulb.dreamers

Yeahh time and again. how does my personal life concern what is being discussed?

this lie again ah ah ah .

You dont know about Maguzawa/Arna go do some research. undecided

what I mean is you guys ain't pagans at least on the ground ,in real life. are you aware that sharia was voted in unanimously?

That doesn't make sense. How can I not be a Pagan in real life when it is my religion? wtf are you on to dude?
I am aware about sharia'a. How does that concern me

if this is true then you are an exception.

I am not an exception. there are small communities of Pagan Hausa that exist as far as Niger.
Go check out online articles by Nafata Bamaguje. he is another Pagan Hausaman like me.

pagan ways much?.

The world does not revolve around religion. That is my way.

of course I was born into it, my family, clan,village have been catholic for eons. however i'm free to leave, but I will never because I accepted it as the truth and only way.

Exactly. so stop saying you accepted it by choice.

ya right. . free to live *smh grin

you are all scared to face your community, whatever you are saying here. all na cowards. and then you are calling me coward for I dont know what reason?
Im the first person to actually speak for Paganism here on Nairaland.

you wont leave it because you are in the state of brainwash and forced indoctrination since childhood.

and you have jurisdiction over Christians? stop talking about Christians and we would have a deal.

I have no deal with you rascals. I said muslim Hausa have nothing to do with my religious beliefs. Its a matter of common sense.

good you admitted that, so where is your pseudo pagan clan located?

We are located everywhere. I refuse to reveal personal info.

Unfortunately or obviously your movement is a failure, when your so called sarakin can not even challenge the sharia/muslim hegemony? or are you going to create another lie about maguzawa not being under sharia law in hausaland? dude you are a fraud and a coward just like sarakin

looooooool what a madman! WHY THE Fvck would Sarakin Arna challenge sultan sokoto? Are you craze? do you wan us to be lynched? grin
Your father is a stu.pid coward. a bas.tard who gave birth to a half-breed like you. shege.

so what if we are Christians?

stop worshiping men and return to Traditional Religions. ofcourse this advice is for Tribesmen, not half-castes like you.

this got to be proven

ama prove your stup.idity first.

your intentions are blurry, fishy , they have an odor, they smell very bad you are a muslim agent against Christendom. I have never seen you condemning islam, the comment ii'm actually quoting is a proof of your bias. : what if sharia is reigning in the north . moslem in the closet is what you are.

I'm banned till mid 2016 in islam for muslim section.

Anyways I dont take orders from bloody xtians. I will do as I wish.

I wish to pick on christianity and expose it completely. you got a problem with that? Deal with it.

if not?

I shall resort to abuse and more slander on christianity.

they are still better than sarakin, pagan9ja and the whole hausa ethnic group, one of the rare case where a superior culture get destructed by barbarians and the more advanced people start worshiping the barbarians without resisting are you aware that today there are Fulani occupying royal positions in hausaland?.

True. It is regrettable. .

Btw there is no such thing as Sarakin. Saraki just means Chief. unless you are referring to any specific one.

I would advise you to stop abusing our rulers.

catholics hypocrites? lol you are high bro, how? .

whats their to "lol" about that

Go check Religious section archives. How many threads are opened daily about catholic hypocrisy

Infact it got to the point where some atheists had to take pity on you guys and defend you. *smh tongue
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by POPEII: 2:50am On Jan 10, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

^^^^
Dude friggin stop quoting your replies as well! It makes it harder for me to reply
Get lost, I ain't doing it on purpose.. angry

I have said what I have to say. Dont start cribbing when I swear at you
that's your pagan ways, so carry go.

you keep worshiping your dumb man and idols of jews
keep worshiping your stones, that's if you are even pagan, since I think you are a moslem keep worshiping the kabba

Do you know the meaning of coward
yes and you are one

Go read up on our history. We fought back as well. We didn't just let them take Hausa Bakwai for free.
The Fulani don't need to be soldiers. They are Tribesmen. All Tribesmen know how to fight. They had a superior cavalry to us and could cover great distances in short time.

And stop calling us cowards. how can you call us cowards when we fought back and many Hausa lost their lives?
who are you? You are nothing but a half-breed. You are not even a Tribesman. so stfu
blah blah, Hausa betrayed their own people, besides a fight never stops , Fulani aren't supposed to rule over u in this century. !

Yeahh time and again. how does my personal life concern what is being discussed?
whatever,you are disconnected from the reality on the ground

You dont know about Maguzawa/Arna go do some research
. undecided I know about hausa that's enough

That doesn't make sense. How can I not be a Pagan in real life when it is my religion? wtf are you on to dude?
I am aware about sharia'a. How does that concern me

I am not an exception. there are small communities of Pagan Hausa that exist as far as Niger.
Go check out online articles by Nafata Bamaguje. he is another Pagan Hausaman like me.

The world does not revolve around religion. That is my way.

Exactly. so stop saying you accepted it by choice.

ya right. . free to live *smh grin

you are all scared to face your community, whatever you are saying here. all na cowards. and then you are calling me coward for I dont know what reason?
Im the first person to actually speak for Paganism here on Nairaland.

you wont leave it because you are in the state of brainwash and forced indoctrination since childhood.

I have no deal with you rascals. I said muslim Hausa have nothing to do with my religious beliefs. Its a matter of common sense.

We are located everywhere. I refuse to reveal personal info.

looooooool what a madman! WHY THE Fvck would Sarakin Arna challenge sultan sokoto? Are you craze? do you wan us to be lynched? grin
Your father is a stu.pid coward. a bas.tard who gave birth to a half-breed like you. shege.

stop worshiping men and return to Traditional Religions. ofcourse this advice is for Tribesmen, not half-castes like you.

ama prove your stup.idity first.

I'm banned till mid 2016 in islam for muslim section.

Anyways I dont take orders from bloody xtians. I will do as I wish.

I wish to pick on christianity and expose it completely. you got a problem with that? Deal with it.

I shall resort to abuse and more slander on christianity.

True. It is regrettable. .

Btw there is no such thing as Sarakin. Saraki just means Chief. unless you are referring to any specific one.

I would advise you to stop abusing our rulers.

whats their to "lol" about that

Go check Religious section archives. How many threads are opened daily about catholic hypocrisy

Infact it got to the point where some atheists had to take pity on you guys and defend you. *smh tongue
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by POPEII: 2:50am On Jan 10, 2014
brb don't quote it
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by manny4life(m): 2:55am On Jan 10, 2014
This is madness shocked shocked shocked

PAGAN and POPE, what are you guys doing?

Who got time to read all that stuff?
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Funjosh(m): 3:32am On Jan 10, 2014
This is Yam Pepper Scater Scater. (isu ata yan yan)
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by okeke2: 3:50am On Jan 10, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=18pt]Re-Convert to Traditional Religion!

How can a free-born Tribesman submit to a Jewish man-god?

Worship the GODS!

not men![/size]

The Gods for Nigeria! cool

[img]http://intercultural.lafayette.edu/files/2011/01/Orishas.African-Gods.-Etching-and-aquatint-a-la-poupee.-Karima-Muyaes-2002.png[/img]
Pagan 9ja How r u still alive

1 Like

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by okeke2: 4:04am On Jan 10, 2014
pagans vs atheist vs christains vs muslims in this thread tho
Lets see who will win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage / Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) / Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.