Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Eventually,i Said It At Last! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eventually,i Said It At Last! (2016 Views)

8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eventually,i Said It At Last! by victorian(f): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2008
Phew! its tough but i eventually confessed to my boyfriend that i was once married within two and a half years, when i was like 22years old. But now am 28yrs old,single and have been divorced without kids since 3years ago,  I was scared to tell him initially- fear of loosing him but now am no longer scared. You know why? Cos i feel, if i could  lost the most important love in my life ,MY MUM through untimely death a month ago and am still trying to survive the pain? how much more my boyfriend? It sound harsh but its the way i feel.
  Nothing else matters to me anymore, other than God,my buisness and perhaps my boyfriend if he can handle the truth of my being married and divorced! I know some guys can't handle it , while some don't care as long as there is no contact between me and my ex-husband.
Right now, any decision he takes about us, is ok by me. I want to face anew phase of my life without lies and deceit. And that is my new year resolution from now on and am ready to face it.
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by tope2000(f): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2008
Good 4 you
Clap
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by rampant(f): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2008
@poster

i wish you well sweetheart
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by nana(f): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2008
Clap Clap Clap!
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by victorian(f): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2008
Thanks Guys, its a relief.
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by Nella(f): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2008
All d best! u did d right thing,
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by sistajay(f): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2008
You did well by tellin him.
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by tammyswits(f): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2008
That was the right thing to do, hope he sees hw lucky he is to hav an honest gal, there aint many left!
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by outlaws(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2008
cool

What's Up Poster? So how did your new guy take the truth when you told him. Did you lie in the first place that you never married before or you just didn't get into the issue? Some guys will call it quits and some will cope especially those who have been divorced before. If is for me, I may give you 24hrs. to pack your shit.
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:16am On Aug 10, 2008
mmmmmmmmmmm . . . , . . . . .
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by topup: 1:48am On Aug 10, 2008
I actually understand what you mean and feel. Sometimes when you're going through unbareable pain, everything else seems miniscule in comparison. Please still try and keep your boyfriend's emotions in mind for the future, as for now I think the 'not caring' aspect helped because you have told him major information (finally!!) and better now than later.
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by HRhotness(f): 2:44am On Aug 10, 2008
Lies and Deceit make life so complicated. . .
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by adex285(m): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2008
9ices, i like ur new resolution.
keep it up.
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by whitelexi(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2008
Could change the way things are but a mature man will place u ahead of your past. You did right, and i hope he sees that too. . . i wish u all the best.
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by beninman(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2008
So what make you think in the first place that telling your boyfriend that you were once married and he will not love you again? If so, to hell with him and take your love and go away from his life!

The only thing that will consign me in this matter if I were him is, why did you have to lie to me in the first place? It is very important that you tell your serious boyfriend a thing like this sooner. Because he might found out one day and you know what will happen when he later found out himself right? Except you were married in USA and you are now in Nigeria and no one in Nigeria ever knew about it, then you might be able to hide it for a while and you yourself will also be the one to say it one day too by mistake.

Only silly girls hide things like this from their serious lovers. My beloved has to let me know few important things about her live just the same way she will know about me. If he decide and say because of that he will not marry you, let him go to hell with his love. Your real lover will come and stay if God destine you both to be.
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by james1(m): 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2008
Hey lady.
That was brave and in good time.good,very good.
You did your relationship a lot of good and he is going to trust you more.
Good one. smiley
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by spikedcylinder: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2008
Good for you! You did a good thing.
Sorry about your loss.
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by SOJ(m): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2008
many naija gals wouldn't be as bold as you are.good luck to you relationship;all da best!
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by spikedcylinder: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2008
SOJ:

many naija gals wouldn't be as bold as you are.good luck to you relationship;all da best!

Yes, Naija girls again. Those b!tches!

*rolls eyes*
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by victorian(f): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2008
Thanks Guys, but sad enough , he stopped calling, he doesnt answer my calls or text anymore cry, i have a deep feeling he wants out. Well, i dont regret saying it but it hurts that he couldnt accept my past and move on, why do most guys love lies and deceits?
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by rampant(f): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2008
dont mind them

but seriously if he is truly for u,he will come back,love they say covers every darkness and pastlife of a person
if he is urs he will come back,not minding all dat uve told him

i wish u well smiley
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by victorian(f): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2008
Thanks @rampant, but i love him so much embarassed i need all the luck in this world to make him love me like he use to, how i wish i were perfect, i wouldnt have made that stupid /foolish/dumb mistake of marrying the wrong guy,
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by rampant(f): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2008
victorian:

Thanks @rampant,  but i love him so much embarassed i need all the luck in this world to make him love me like he use to,  how i wish i were perfect, i wouldnt have made that stupid /foolish/dumb mistake of marrying the wrong guy, 

nobody is perfect,we all make mistakes,but d good thing about mistakes is dat d wise learn from them

u cant force a man to be inlove wt u,just d way u cant force urself to fall inlove wt a man

if he truly loves u ,he will help heal the wounds of ur past,if he doesnt love u,he wont pay heed to u

but i advise u,do not force him to fall inlove wt u,cos d last mistake u made years back in ur life,will be little compared to the one u will bring upon urself d second time
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by victorian(f): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2008
am not forcing him to love him , he does love me,  its just that he's silence is making me worried,  or maybe i should give him sometime to be alone and reminisce on what we have. undecided

1 Like

Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by rampant(f): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2008
victorian:

am not forcing him to love him , he does love me,  its just that he's silence is making me worried,  or maybe i should give him sometime to be alone and reminisce on what we have,  and may God help me , i wont make same mistake twice! hell, no!

im not saying he does not

but how do u know dat he loves u?
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by victorian(f): 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2008
cos of how he treats me, so loving,caring and attentive. Although , we argue sometims but his actions shows he cares until when i dropped the bombshell of being married and divorced years back. then he became very quiet , after asking series of questions of how it all happened and why did i agree to marry at such young age, which i explained.
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by rampant(f): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2008
victorian im not doubting the mans love for u

but u can never know what is in a mans heart,do u know dat people pretend?
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by TOYOSI20(f): 3:29am On Aug 12, 2008
. . . . . . . . cheesy u go gurl. . . . . .
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by spikedcylinder: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2008
victorian:

Thanks Guys, but sad enough , he stopped calling, he doesnt answer my calls or text anymore cry, i have a deep feeling he wants out. Well, i don't regret saying it but it hurts that he couldnt accept my past and move on, why do most guys love lies and deceits?

Awww, I am sorry o.
I think you should have half expected that as well. He has the right to make the decision to stay away and gather his thoughts. I just hope he can look past it and move on.
Sorry.
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by victorian(f): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2008
He called saying he was coming to my office this morning. He came and gave me a huge hug with our usual hot kiss saying he wont let me go; no matter what happened in my past, cause its in the past and we are the present and possibly the future. smiley hmmm,so sweet, am so happy, thank God. smiley
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by Ezinwannem: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2008
datz good, being truthful is alwayz good and your partner get to appreciate it.

TRUTHFULNESS to me is NUMBER 1 in any relationship
Re: Eventually,i Said It At Last! by victorian(f): 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2008
@Ezinwannem, yeah you are right been truthful is the best in relationships and am happy my sweet guy appreciates it.
But to pussyfull lipsrsealed, or whatever you call yourself, hey ! helloooooooooo not every babe is like you, who has such colourful past smiley especially not me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Heart Is Broken And I've Lost My Love.- (Help me move on) / Help, Am In A Fix! / ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.