Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Kissing And Lipsticks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing And Lipsticks? (1984 Views)

How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall / Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? / Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissing And Lipsticks? by funkystanl(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2009
What's your view on kissing with lipstick on?
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by funkystanl(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2009
, And experience(s) too?
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by Nautillus(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2009
Me not like. . . . Neva have . .& . . .Neva will. Everytime we have to kiss,i hand her some tissue and request that she please clean it of . . .this is just me oh, i know other dudes that dnt mind. . .I do mind thougth. . .Worse of for me is a gal chewing gum noisily . . .Gawd. . .i feel like throwing up. . . . .Its irritates my soul. . .what eva kinda of gum, it dont matter
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by ricky01: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2009
its not too goood, that lipstik thing put ma guy 4 problem recently, he went 4 a quickie with another chick unknwing for him he serious babe is already at home waiting for this love, when ma guy come lipstick spread for him mouth as if say na him make u, noo be smallll kasala bust dat day,
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2009
I don't use lipstick. . .mostly lip gloss. . .and my lip gloss smells and tastes fruity. . .so he loves to kiss and also suck on my lips. . . wink
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by Abbeycity4(f): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2009
ricky01:

its not too goood, that lipstik thing put ma guy 4 problem recently, he went 4 a quickie with another chick unknwing for him he serious babe is already at home waiting for this love, when ma guy come lipstick spread for him mouth as if say na him make u, noo be smallll kasala bust dat day,
LMAO!!!! grin grin

@Topic
i dnt make use of it. . . . each tym i use it i feel Prickly (uncomfortable). . .i give cudos 2those gurls out there who can't do without using it.
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by KennyG6(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I don't use lipstick. . .mostly lip gloss. . .and my lip gloss smells and tastes fruity. . .so he loves to kiss and also suck on my lips. . . wink
wetin now, u wan spoil us,,, grin
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by candylips(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2009
its very good
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by biola44: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2009
really
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2009
Good ol' vaseline does the job for me smiley
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by yme1(f): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2009
if it is on the day i have my red lipstick on just like today wink
i either take it off with his shirt or he digs the lips that way tongue
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by candylips(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2009
y me:

if it is on the day i have my red lipstick on just like today wink
i either take it off with his shirt or he digs the lips that way tongue

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by yme1(f): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2009
candylips:

tongue tongue tongue
you wan wound abi tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by candylips(m): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2009
yes o cheesy
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by funkystanl(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2009
Wow, wow,wow! Nice comments by you all.
@Thoniaslim, nice one, real good.
@kennyg, u don spoil already o. Wetin you dey do for romance section if you never spoil?
I love it just like thonia said, fruity lip gloss, does the job. Lip stick? Na na. I'll never do it, so i dont fall into trouble, Lol
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by aomom(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2009
i love gals wiv lip gloss buh lipstick xpecially the heavy one turns me off completely
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by whiteroses(f): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2009
Nautillus:

Me not like. . . . Neva have . .& . . .Neva will. Everytime we have to kiss,i hand her some tissue and request that she please clean it of . . .this is just me oh, i know other dudes that dnt mind. . .I do mind thougth. . .Worse of for me is a gal chewing gum noisily . . .Gawd. . .i feel like throwing up. . . . .Its irritates my soul. . .what eva kinda of gum, it dont matter
lol you dont like it, i believe my lipgloss or whatever i'm wearing subconsciously truns my bf on, MAC lipglass lipglos! if you smell it you'd start licking it quick lol
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by r231(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2009
mmm
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by Kunbee: 1:41am On Oct 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Good ol' vaseline does the job for me smiley

Yes oo and victoria's secret kiss
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 14, 2009
Kunbee:

Yes oo and victoria's secret kiss
My dear nah only vaseline I fit use oh. lipsticks and glosses have particles which block my lip pores angry Thankfully God blessed me with pinkish lips so its still all good grin
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by Kunbee: 1:49am On Oct 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

My dear nah only vaseline I fit use oh. lipsticks and glosses have particles which block my lip pores angry Thankfully God blessed me with pinkish lips so its still all good grin

Pele my dear . . . . . . . . . . . . oh lucky u smiley
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by Eshyy(m): 1:58am On Oct 14, 2009
Who said 'tissue to clean it', and u'll b waitin, I bin tink say kissin na spontaneous tin, wat if tissue na 1mile away
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by candylips(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2009
lol
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by debest1(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

i heard pinkish lips are the A-list of lips, dont believe that until i have tried it,, cheesy
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2009
debest1:

i heard pinkish lips are the A-list of lips, dont believe that until i have tried it,, cheesy

I think that sentiment is true, we have natural lipgloss from above that taste like cherry rasins grin
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by debest1(m): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I think that sentiment is true, we have natural lipgloss from above that taste like cherry rasins grin
hmmm how can one refuse the need for pinky lips when u describe it as such, my quest begins immediately wink
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 14, 2009
Goodluck with the search hun kiss
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by iice(f): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2009
Like he cares undecided Always following ma lips undecided
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2009
I dont have a problem kissing on lipstick. As a matter of fact i think its more interesting.
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by lightwalk(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2009
If you don't hate lipsticks, it's because the watermarks have never embarassed you angry grin embarassed
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by whiteroses(f): 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2009
lightwalk:

If you don't hate lipsticks, it's because the watermarks have never embarassed you angry grin embarassed
whats watermarks ?

sorry to interupt thread but do you ladies remember when naija babes used to use white lipstick and black lipliner, me and my friend use to roam with it, what were we thinking absolutely disgusting, nothing worse than white lipstick lined with black liner lol
Re: Kissing And Lipsticks? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2009
Black liner, one of the worst crimes of fashion. embarassed Some ladies still do it though cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAY TO GO / How Many Guys Have You Dated Since Childhood: Guys How Many Girls? / Tired Of Hiding....pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.