Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Relationship Tips - You Really Need To Learn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Tips - You Really Need To Learn (1853 Views)

Relationship Tips: How To Make Sure You are The Only Man She Is Fucking / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Tips - You Really Need To Learn by 4words: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
Cuddle from a friend.
I hope and wish our wives, sisters, mothers, aunts would learn one or two things from this write up. Enjoy.

1) Honestly speaking, being a good girl doesn’t automatically mean u’ll be a good wife.(They are 2 diff things entirely)

2) I have seen virgin brides turn nagging wives, why some girls wit so called PAST become considerate & discerning wives. (dnt mix up my point)

3) In r/ships, chics be draggin a man’s position wit him. Its nt only bout turnin ‘MRS’ its bout understandin d concept/idea of being a WIFE

4a) Women who let their husband be, earn his respect & get cheated on d least…

4b) …but d police-woman type of wives a.k.a. lion queens, loose out more cos of their ‘I-too-know attitudes’

5) I’m not saying u should tolerate bullshit, am just saying Be-A-Wife. If only women knew how easy it is to control a man.

6) Here’s something y’all should ponder on- “Men are more submissive, when they are in control”.

7a) Women are vain on their beauty, while men are vain on their ego.

7b) Don’t drag arguments or insist on sumthn wit ur man, u’ll hit a brick wall cos u’r technically attacking his ego – a man’s diamond asset

8a) Rather suggest ur idea little by little, acknowledging he’s the head, gradually he’ll bend to ur will, without him being aware.

8b) …Older women call this ‘pillow talk’

9a) A woman should be in subjection to her husband and her husband alone.

9b) When it comes to male colleagues, male business partners or relatives, u can do all that ‘Act like a woman and think like a man’ stuff..

9c) …but don’t go applying that theory in ur relationship or marriage.

10) Lastly- If truly all men are dogs, then just simply learn to feed him and take him for walks everyday- he’ll Sit.

What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Tips - You Really Need To Learn by pathardy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nice write up...,
Re: Relationship Tips - You Really Need To Learn by 4words: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
How I wish many ladies will adopt this write up, relationships would sail smoothly

(1) (Reply)

To The Ladies / Who Should Responsible For Feeding During Introduction? / Ladies 7 Ways To Make Your Man Want To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.