Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act (85972 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / KISSING TIPS: 5 Simple Rules To Follow To Be A Great Kisser / How To Easily French Kiss A Girl! 7 Most Vital French Kissing Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by suxes2005(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2011
But what exactly is a French kiss and what are the best French kissing tips that help maximize pleasure and satisfaction for both the persons involved.

While there is no right or wrong way to kiss, a few simple French kissing tips can greatly help you enhance the entire experience. A most important thing to remember here is that different people have different preferences so you should try kissing your partner a few times to know exactly what he or she likes.

1. The first and the most basic French kissing tip is to stay calm and relaxed. It may seem a bit difficult especially if it is your first time but trying to stay composed will maximize the entire experience. Open your lips a little so that your partner can easily enter your mouth.

2. Try not to have your faces directly in front of each other to avoid clashing your noses. It is advisable that the boy tilts his head a little so that your mouths meet at the corner and avoid a potentially mood spoiling collision.

3. The most important aspect of the French kiss is the meeting of your tongues. Open your mouth a little so that your partner can guide his or her tongue into your mouth and also remember to do so to him or her.

4. Move your tongue around the tip of your partner’s tongue and enjoy the entire experience. It is very important to be a little open to experimentation as everybody has their own ways and techniques of kissing. So if your partner does something different that you enjoy, do remember to pay back the favor.

5. One of the most important aspects of a French kiss is to never let your tongue remain idle as it may turn out to be a huge put off for your partner. Try to constantly do something different to arouse the other person and add a bit of variety every time you two kiss.

6. The movement of the head depends on personal preference and your level of comfort. While some people may want to keep moving their head while still kissing, some others may not move the head at all. In the end, it all depends on what you prefer.

7. Apart from the basic French kissing techniques, what also matters a lot is personal hygiene and cleanliness. Ensure that your breath does not smell and your mouth is nice and clean. This will serve the twin purpose of saving you embarrassment and letting your partner focus completely on the kiss without being bothered by your stinking breath. It is also advisable to keep your lips smooth and put on some lip balm or else it may result in more pain and less pleasure for your partner.

8. Keeping your rest of the body clean is as important as the mouth and lips as the act also involves a lot of cuddling.

9. Having the right surroundings and mood is just as important as any of the other aspects. Making your partner comfortable and relaxed is a pre-requisite for a great French kiss.

For news go here: www.
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by 5stardude: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2011
Sounds more like 5th grader kissing skill
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by Mynd44: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2011
Kissing for beginners
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2011
I'm sure you both took notes or saved the page lol.
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by MrsChima(f): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
Yeah they did. LMAO grin grin

I bet they are kissing their pillows right now. lipsrsealed
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by 5stardude: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2011
You two should suck it and choke on it lol
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by Mynd44: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yeah they did. LMAO grin grin

I bet they are kissing their pillows right now. lipsrsealed

Are you jealous I would rather kiss my pillow?

1 Like

Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by MrsChima(f): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2011
Mynd_44:

Are you jealous I would rather kiss my pillow?

Yeah, I am jealous you rather kiss your pillow. undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by MrsChima(f): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2011
5stardude:

You two should suck it and choke on it lol

No thanks. I prefer Mr. Chima's.
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by 5stardude: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2011
Awful. . That wrinkled thin?
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by MrsChima(f): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2011
Yup! Wrinkles and all! tongue
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by 5stardude: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2011
Mine would taste better don't you think?
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by MrsChima(f): 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2011
Wouldn't know and will JUST TAKE YOUR word for it. lipsrsealed
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by 5stardude: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2011
That's right baby. . So clean washed with hot water and bleach. . So when you gonna resume on the sucking *me* job
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by MrsChima(f): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2011
Can I use a vacuum cleaner?
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by 5stardude: 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2011
No that won't be necessary.
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by MrsChima(f): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2011
Too bad then. I guess you won't be sucked.
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2011
You too should get a room
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by 5stardude: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2011
Mrs. Chima no problem do anything that pleases you. . Go ahead and use the vacuum but do it gently
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^
Pervert
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by oguvic09(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
it is not working for me sadit is not working for me
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by fistonme(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
Another tutorial
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by lordkrato(m): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
MaHn!!! 16k views! den some peeps would be coming here forming chairman/lady... chai!!! angry grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by oguvic09(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]karito, na me u dy talk so?
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by Wealthyonos(m): 5:41am On Jan 08, 2015
Modernized adultery or rather fornication
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 08, 2015
kissing tutorial

so romantic

I WANNA ki... lipsrsealed
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by benebaby77: 6:31am On Jan 08, 2015
dorlapoh20:
kissing tutorial

so romantic

I WANNA ki... lipsrsealed

Dorlapo, come let's do some practices
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 08, 2015
benebaby77:

Dorlapo, come let's do some practices
i no kiss person wey i no see
how will i know am not kissing a mas........
lipsrsealed
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by benebaby77: 7:01am On Jan 08, 2015
dorlapoh20:

i no dey kiss person wey i no see
how will i know am not kissing a mas........
lipsrsealed

I guess you implied masquerade
then we can engage in e-kissing cos I love to be amonynous.....
Re: Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2015
benebaby77:

I guess you implied masquerade
then we can engage in e-kissing cos I love to be amonynous.....
Tarh!!!
i do no e-kissing
tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.