Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair (20633 Views)

Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. / My Daughter's Hair Is Not Growing At The Back Of Her Head. What Can I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by mgbeketoto: 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
The man fine sha!
Looks like he has NEVER set foot in Nigeria!
He looks FULLY AKATARIZED. cheesy
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by mgbeketoto: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
Some commenters took issue with the color of his skin, making cruel assumptions about his lifestyle. That being a doting father as an African American man shows weakness.

Some of the nasty comments: ‘I would bet anything that you’re a deadbeat.

Cute picture. Now why don’t you hand the children back to their mom so you can go back to selling drugs or your bootleg rap CDs?

He probably rented those kids. They don’t even look like him. Look at this Uncle Tom.

No chance he would be doing this if his kids were black.

So do you do this for all of your illegitimate kids?”

I’m sorry, but I can’t support a brotha who didn’t marry a black woman. . . . . . l

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Very funny comments!

But na true na!!!! grin
Which kain paternity leave? For pickin wey don reach 9 months with teeth!!! grin

The man nor get work jor!cheesy

DOYIN BABA!!! Na you biko!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by Pamcrest(f): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Abeg let him not try this anytime d family relocates to Nigeira.
Imagine his family visiting him n seeing him in that posture.... grin
Anyway, he's married to oyinbo so he can get away with it but if d wife is nigerian, hmmmm.
My humble submission
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by theripper3: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Some of those racist comments are damn funny.

Go back to selling bootlegged Rap CD's.

Choi.
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by Rottenegg1: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
passionate88: make ur back grow first. grin grin
how back wan grow na? grin grin
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by adonis89(m): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
There is nothing wrong but I just can't do it
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by marjo: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
i dont understand the problem. wifey was late to work, dad offered to help. in these present hard times , how many couples can afford to operate on one income? i know so many men who do their daughters hair, my neighbour used to do it . had a colleague who had stew stains on his shirt - turned out he was feeding his daughters while wifey packed their lunch boxes. another colleague filled all the water canisters before coming to work.... all my examples are of nigerian men in naija. we want women to help out with bills yet dont want to lighten their home workload ..... SMH for haters..... it would amaze you what all these e-haters do in their relationships to keep it together. i believe every couple will work out whats best for their individual relationships - others can take a walk. anyway some peeps are on permanent 'negative' mode.

4 Likes

Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by kwajahafiz(m): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
apparently, not a Muslim ...or he'll be stoned or flogged.
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by mgbeketoto: 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
People get BAAAAAD mouth sha!
Some said he prolly RENTED THE KIDS!!!! grin

Haba!!!!!

LWKMD!!!!

My belle oooooooooo. . . . .

1 Like

Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by Swiftlee(m): 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
D lion'sheart:
Nothing is wrong if its casual or it happen occasionally to help his darling wife especially when she's busy, but ITS TOTALLY WRONG IF THE WIFE SEE IT AS A RIGHT FOR HER TO SEAT DOWN DOING NOTHING WHILE THE HUSBAND WILL BE CARRYING THE BABY AND DOING OTHER HOUSE CHORUS.
Please oo, which one is "House Chorus again?

2 Likes

Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by jammyunn(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
who snap the picture? wink
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
The problem is the over sharing culture.

What in the f is earth shattering about a Dad taking of his kid? And why do we need to blab this on the internet?

I was in the labor room for all four of my Wife's delivery. I took a year off for the first born (one of the benefits here in California), I give them births, take care of them like any good parent should.

It's 2014 yo, get with the times yah all.

3 Likes

Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by igbsam(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
So make the man no take care of him own kids again.....people need to grow up. These are his kids for crying out loud. He has every f................king right to take care of them whichever way he likes. Dayummmmm! what's the world turning into.
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by igbsam(m): 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
jammyunn: who snap the picture? wink

Its obvious you didn't read the story......lazy reader grin

1 Like

Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Most people are so mean they hate on you for just being alive. It's nothing new
Go great daddy. And thanks for sharing such wonderful lovely pics with the whole world
At least some men will get some encouragement to explore such areas of the house keeping.

1 Like

Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
Somorin#1:
The problem is the over sharing culture.
What in the f is earth shattering about a Dad taking of his kid? And why do we need to blab this on the internet?
I was in the labor room for all four of my Wife's delivery. I took a year off for the first born (one of the benefits here in California), I give them births, take care of them like any good parent should.
It's 2014 yo, get with the times yah all.
thumbs up bro. Nice one smiley
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by Pamcrest(f): 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
Swiftlee:
Please oo, which one is "House Chorus again?

grin naughty by nature.
He means house chores.
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
I tire my brother.
Dem want a woman that brings income
How can she do all the house work?

Them mothers need a break sometimes. And God bless the men who help out.
marjo: i dont understand the problem. wifey was late to work, dad offered to help. in these present hard times , how many couples can afford to operate on one income? i know so many men who do their daughters hair, my neighbour used to do it . had a colleague who had stew stains on his shirt - turned out he was feeding his daughters while wifey packed their lunch boxes. another colleague filled all the water canisters before coming to work.... all my examples are of nigerian men in naija. we want women to help out with bills yet dont want to lighten their home workload ..... SMH for haters..... it would amaze you what all these e-haters do in their relationships to keep it together. i believe every couple will work out whats best for their individual relationships - others can take a walk. anyway some peeps are on permanent 'negative' mode.
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
Brand_new: Thread closed! grin https://www.nairaland.com/1586400/worlds-most-awesome-dad-nigerian grin grin grin grin grin

Dear super moderator please do your job. I posted it first! cool

Actually you aren't the first. OP 's Title just happen to be public-spirited and polite compared to others aimed to bash other Nigerian men who do the same as Mr.Doyin but weren't that idle to tape themselves while doing their fatherly duties.
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by Funbii(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
theres nothing wrong with the picture imo
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by chucky234(m): 12:14am On Jan 11, 2014
tpia@:
why are nigerians in the spotlight these days?
Same reason you are always on the spotlight on NL hun
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by chucky234(m): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2014
No big deal jare, been doing this since my daughter was a day old.
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by Godyke(m): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2014
did I read it on this thread that that elder child is two years old?
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by Godyke(m): 12:26am On Jan 11, 2014
Did I read clearly that that elder child is two years old? Two years old indeed. Abeg commot for road joor.
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by buoye1(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2014
Ova 200 of my posts on nairaland av been dletd!dairis goduoo
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by nwanioma(f): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
This just reminded me of a certain someone i know who does the exact same thing. The only problem is that if that man ever came back to nigeria, all this one done end oh!
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by whitedove(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
tpia@:
why are nigerians in the spotlight these days?
because it is Nigerian time to shine,you got problem with that?
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by osifred(m): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Really who took the picture considering that the wife was not in.
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by revelationuche: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by Prettyfefe: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
Awwwwwwww!!! So cute
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2014
my hubby will go on paternal leave when baby is six months. pics are so cute
Re: A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
I envy those chics@his daughters... Go daddy kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Right Person To Choose As A Next Of Kin ? / My Cousin "Disowned" Her Son. / Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.