Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Help-my Gf(ex) Jst Told Me She's Nolonger Interested In R 12mnth Old Relationshp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help-my Gf(ex) Jst Told Me She's Nolonger Interested In R 12mnth Old Relationshp (1000 Views)

She Jst Told Me She's FIVE Yrz Older Than Me / Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. / He Nolonger Pick My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help-my Gf(ex) Jst Told Me She's Nolonger Interested In R 12mnth Old Relationshp by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Up til now dat im typing dis, i still cant believe i actually dated dis girl for good one yr & never had a taste of her holy communion!! We met in january 2013 wen we newly got addmitted into school. we became frds & later started dating, it took quite some time 2 get her accept me, according 2 her she has never dated b4 & she is(was) a virgin. I really loved her, even wen my frends would mock me dat im more handsome dan her & stil cant have a teaste of her punany, i still tried 2 keep d love flowing. i tried all i culd wen i saw she was bent on "till wedding night" thingy i let her be-tho hoping she'll change her mind someday. Believe me dis girl is exceptionally sweet & kind hearted, she has almost all d quality i seek in my future wife!! She's also good in books, infact she had d highest cgpa in her dept in d last released exam. To cut it short im so so heart broken why she wld end a relationshp i suffered so much 2 keep. tried beggin her but she keep saying she can no longr continue, wot shld i do??
Re: Help-my Gf(ex) Jst Told Me She's Nolonger Interested In R 12mnth Old Relationshp by Mynd44: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Give her some time (2 days maybe) and then try calling her and ask to meet then try to find out what when wrong not just so you can get back together but so you both can be better persons.

2 Likes

Re: Help-my Gf(ex) Jst Told Me She's Nolonger Interested In R 12mnth Old Relationshp by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Up til now dat im typing dis, i still cant believe[b] i actually dated dis girl for good one yr & never had a taste of her holy communion[/b]!! We met in january 2013 wen we newly got addmitted into school. we became frds & later started dating, it took quite some time 2 get her accept me, according 2 her she has never dated b4 & she is(was) a virgin. I really loved her, even wen my frends would mock me dat im more handsome dan her & stil cant have a teaste of her punany, i still tried 2 keep d love flowing. i tried all i culd wen i saw she was bent on "till wedding night" thingy i let her be-tho hoping she'll change her mind someday. Believe me dis girl is exceptionally sweet & kind hearted, she has almost all d quality i seek in my future wife!! She's also good in books, infact she had d highest cgpa in her dept in d last released exam. To cut it short im so so heart broken why she wld end a relationshp i suffered so much 2 keep. tried beggin her but she keep saying she can no longr continue, wot shld i do??

Have you ever stopped to think someone else was tasting her "holy communion" the entire time you two dated? I think she left you for her real boyfriend.
Re: Help-my Gf(ex) Jst Told Me She's Nolonger Interested In R 12mnth Old Relationshp by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
FlowerPower:

Have you ever stopped to think someone else was tasting her "holy communion" the entire time you two dated? I think she left you for her real boyfriend.
ouchhh dat hurts, i tried wading off such thots whenever it came. tho i never had reason 2 doubt her
Re: Help-my Gf(ex) Jst Told Me She's Nolonger Interested In R 12mnth Old Relationshp by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yungwizzzy: ouchhh dat hurts, i tried wading off such thots whenever it came. tho i never had reason 2 doubt her

One of my very good friends dated a guy for a year without any intimacy. She did not have a boyfriend during that time. However when the guy she liked gave her attention, she dumped the former boyfriend who stood by her for a year and became intimately involved with the other man. Let her go.

1 Like

Re: Help-my Gf(ex) Jst Told Me She's Nolonger Interested In R 12mnth Old Relationshp by Idowuogbo(f): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
FlowerPower:

One of my very good friends dated a guy for a year without any intimacy. She did not have a boyfriend during that time. However when the guy she liked gave her attention, she dumped the former boyfriend who stood by her for a year and became intimately involved with the other man. Let her go.
Ouch! Karma is defo coming bck to dine with your friend.

Op, let her b for now... Call her sometime next week, schedule a meet-up with her and y'all can have a heart-to-heart talk. If she insists it's over, MOVE ON!!
Re: Help-my Gf(ex) Jst Told Me She's Nolonger Interested In R 12mnth Old Relationshp by aventura: 2:12am On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44: Give her some time (2 days maybe) and then try calling her and ask to meet then try to find out what when wrong not just so you can get back together but so you both can be better persons.

Love Doctor.
Re: Help-my Gf(ex) Jst Told Me She's Nolonger Interested In R 12mnth Old Relationshp by Mynd44: 3:23am On Jan 10, 2014
aventura:

Love Doctor.
Dude, it's the truth

2 Likes

Re: Help-my Gf(ex) Jst Told Me She's Nolonger Interested In R 12mnth Old Relationshp by tenderlaw(m): 5:01am On Jan 10, 2014
I was in d same situation once, except in my case I caught her doubledating...I forgave her and 6months later, she told us to take ''a break''. I spent 3months acting d nice guy, pleading that we continue. After that I got tired and sadly moved on with my life. Today I'm in a very satisfying relationship, and I'm happy she dumped me.
Lesson here is, dude, if she doesn't love u back, forget about her and go on. U will always get someone better than d a.rsehole that dumped u.
Re: Help-my Gf(ex) Jst Told Me She's Nolonger Interested In R 12mnth Old Relationshp by vocalistkelly(f): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2014
Dude,her mind is already made up..just let her go...there are other ladies..that would love you and would be willing to stay with you...dont beg for love...my boyfriend left me for another girl..i didnt see it coming cos we were all good....was very heartbroken...but im getting over it...stage by stage...just take heart bro...the best is yet to come..peace,...

(1) (Reply)

For Married People Only!!!! / Sex Before Marriage: 4 Reasons Why It Is Good / Can A Girl Be Friend-zoned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.