Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. (10229 Views)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Romance is the opium of life.

A problem shared is half solved so feel free to pour out your pains and get reliable advice from the experienced.

Trust me,you will smile afterwards.

Please no derailers and even if you have any issue you throw open to the forum,it will be discussed here with reliable advice.

Yes its toks in the house and you are welcome to this great thread where your relatiionship issues will be addressed adequately.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by SUGARBEE(f): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008!

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Toks2008!

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

Hi sweatheart
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by SUGARBEE(f): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Hi sweatheart
HI Toks.. Your day?

Oh sowie *no derailing*

1 Like

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
HI Toks.. Your day?

Oh sowie *no derailing*

Lol, thiis is no derail at all.

Hope you are good
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by SUGARBEE(f): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Lol, thiis is no derail at all.

Hope you are good.
e
embarassed embarassednah
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
a female colleague of mine who is getting married in few month confide in me that while she was discussing with her husband about what they want there sexlife in there marriage to be like, she said her husband told her one of his sexual fantasy that he wanted to fufil in marriage is that he wanted another another man to fucck his wife while he watch, he said its a big turn on for him, and i will definately do it. guy and girls do you think its normal for a guy to have this type of fantasy and do you think the woman should go ahead and marry him knwing this intention?

only sensible comments pls

There is no two ways here and you dont even need any advice on thiis issue.

She should run out of that affair imediately and paradventure it just might be a test from the guy to ascertain her affinity towards infidelity.

My humble advice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
Even OP seff dey derail sad #NotCool

3 Likes

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by MrsChima(f): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
Why won't he just soak the pots after cooking meals
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Johnnoah1st: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

There is no two ways here and you dont even need any advice on thiis issue.

She should run out of that affair imediately and paradventure it just might be a test from the guy to ascertain her affinity towards infidelity.

My humble advice
LOL, he is not testing her, he mean it.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
embarassed embarassednah

Those are alphabetical codes for the numbers which is eaasily decoded.

There is nothing bad in making friends so get the numbers out and unquote it.

I have just one naiiraland as a friend on my watsup so dont start thinking thats how i give my numbers out. Im a guy with great self respct.

So unquote that numbr please and i will remove the original post in few minutes.

Thanks.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Even OP seff dey derail sad #NotCool

sharing plesantries is no derail though,i mean real derailing.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
LOL, he is not testing her, he mean it.

Let her take my advice.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by SUGARBEE(f): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Those are alphabetical codes for the numbers which is eaasily decoded.

There is nothing bad in making friends so get the numbers out and unquote it.

I have just one naiiraland as a friend on my watsup so dont start thinking thats how i give my numbers out. Im a guy with great self respct.

So unquote that numbr please and i will remove the original post in few minutes.

Thanks.
Please don't get me wrong, you seem angry.. I didn't mean it that way, I admire your personality here and would love to know you better, but am kinda in a tight corner in taking everything here outside of NL.. Please understand
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
MrsChima:
Why won't he just soak the pots after cooking meals

Dont get that
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Please don't get me wrong, you seem angry.. I didn't mean it that way, I admire your personality here and would love to know you better, but am kinda in a tight corner in taking everything here outside of NL.. Please understand

No im not just that im this type of morally upright guy that hardly muddle up in frivolous impropriety and ii believe that my greatest investment is iin people.

Before i give my number to even any lady,i observe her personality.

You dont have to be uptight because meeting people is not always about dating but can be far more than that.

But watever rocks your boat is ok by me.

im not angry iin anyway.

Thanks dear.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by SUGARBEE(f): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

No im not just that im this type of morally upright guy that hardly muddle up in frivolous impropriety and ii believe that my greatest investment is iin people.

Before i give my number to even any lady,i observe her personality.

You dont have to be uptight because meeting people is not always about dating but can be far more than that.

But watever rocks your boat is ok by me.

im not angry iin anyway.

Thanks dear.
Thanks
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by jaybee3(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
embarassed embarassednah

Please chat with uncle toks

He really does need some bedmatics

1 Like

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Tight corner?

Sorry please i need to know

Are you married?
Engaged?
Forbidden to make friends?

Just wandering about those words tight corner
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by SUGARBEE(f): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Tight corner?

Sorry please i need to know

Are you married?
Engaged?
Forbidden to make friends?

Just wandering about those words tight corner

Hmmm something like the second. .. cheesy
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

sharing plesantries is no derail though,i mean real derailing.
d topic is not "Share Pleasantries"

Op admit it..u've derailed 8-)
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
jaybee3:

Please chat with uncle toks
He really does need some bedmatics
Derailers are here.
Bedmatics? you really dontt know what this means...

1 Like

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Hmmm something like the second. .. cheesy

Something LIKE?

Now i believe more than ever that we need to chat and trust me you will be glad . I have this intuition that i cant shake off that you are not sure of ..
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
d topic is not "Share Pleasantries"
Op admit it..u've derailed 8-)
If any issue is shared,it will be discussed adequately irrespective.
Thanks
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

If any issue is shared,it will be discussed adequately irrespective.
Thanks
ok! ..i'll share mine later 2nite tho
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
ok! ..i'll share mine later 2nite tho

Trust me,you will appreciate my advice

1 Like

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Omotayor123(f): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Registering my presence.... TeamAmebo cool
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by SUGARBEE(f): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Something LIKE?

Now i believe more than ever that we need to chat and trust me you will be glad . I have this intuition that i cant shake off that you are not sure of ..

Don't mean to but I'll prefer it's left personal
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Captainswag225, let's discuss our issues here, I'm sure the op can help.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Captainswag225(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
firstEVA:
Captainswag225, let's discuss our issues here, I'm sure the op can help.
lol, what issues are these?
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
nokiaba3:
so me n dis particular gurl have bin moving togeda fr a while nw,met her bout 3weeks ago n we ve had sex 2times ,the problem now is d first time i met her she told me she doesnt do friends with benefit buh somehw smhw av had sex with her already without asking her out for a date now she wants to knw if she is my galfriend. should i go ahead n ask her to just be a friend with benefit cos i knw dis will hurt her alot ...need ur advice pls

When you use those phrase ..friends with benefits.. the question is ..what sought of benefits does she mean?

Spiritual
material or financial?

Apparently she is not interested in a real affaiir where no condition applies.

The ball lies in your court bro,3 weeks and sex 2ce is not my idea of a purposeful union so if you are ok with such then stay put and focus more on iindividual aspirations with less emphasy on sex.

1 Like

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Don't mean to but I'll prefer it's left personal

Sugarbee,its personal is a delicate word that have totally destroyed what would have been mended.

I wont force it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual / Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( / Why Do Girls Get Angry Whenever Their Love is Rejected By A Guy(photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.