Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

What If Your Dad Was Once Her Aristo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Dad Was Once Her Aristo? (1018 Views)

Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Dad Was Once Her Aristo? by inspiredm(m): 12:17am On Aug 10, 2008
When Lucy was in tertiary institution, she was one of the big girls on campus. The room she lived in was well furnished, she had a nice car, she was always impeccably dressed and had a lot of money to throw around. Not many people knew that she was from a poor background or that her parents lived in a remote village in Imo State.

The life of affluence Lucy lived on campus was courtesy of her numerous sugar daddies or aristos, as they are popularly called. Whenever any of her aristos needed her services, Lucy would lie to her friends and colleagues that she was traveling to Abuja, Jos, Port Harcourt or wherever her contractor ‘dad’ was transacting his business at that particular point in time. So while she was busy prostituting herself in Abuja or Port Harcourt, her friends would think she had gone to collect money from her dad.

Being a brilliant girl, Lucy was able to graduate with a second class lower despite her frequent absences from school. At the completion of her studies, one of her aristos influenced her being posted to Lagos and also that she served in an Oil Company. At the end of her service year, the same man made sure she was retained at the company. Two years after joining the oil company, Lucy resigned her appointment in order to pursue her Masters degree abroad. It was while studying abroad that she met and fell in love with a young Nigerian, Kunle. Six months into their relationship, Kunle proposed to Lucy and she gladly accepted his marriage proposal.

The love birds decided to come to Nigeria to meet their respective parents before preparing for their wedding which they slated for the following year. They came to Nigeria and went to Lucy’s village in Imo State. There, Kunle was warmly accepted by Lucy’s parents who were happy that their daughter had chosen to marry a Nigerian and not a white man. The following week, it was Kunle’s turn to introduce his fiancée to his parents. When they got there, his mother was the only one at home. The woman was so happy that her son was now ready to settle down that she accepted Lucy with open arms. Shortly after their arrival, Kunle’s father breezed in, his son introduced his fiancée to his father who greeted the young lady coldly then excused himself from the gathering. He however asked Kunle to see him before his departure.

When it was time to leave, Kunle went to his father’s room to say his goodbye. On getting there, his father told him point blank that he could not marry Lucy. Kunle asked his father for the reason but he refused to say anything. He however insisted that if Kunle decided to marry Lucy against his wish, he would not attend their wedding and would also disown him. When they got back to Kunle’s apartment, Lucy who had read the handwriting on the wall confessed to Kunle that his dad was once her aristo. She explained that she engaged in the practice to keep soul and body together, since her parents were so poor they could barely pay her school fees. Kunle told Lucy that he could no longer marry her. He explained that if it had been another man, he would not have minded but since the man in question was his dad and had even threatened to disown him if he went ahead with the wedding, they have to call it quits. That was how their relationship ended.

If you were in Kunle’s shoes, would you give up your love if you discovered she once dated your dad?
Re: What If Your Dad Was Once Her Aristo? by inspiredm(m): 12:19am On Aug 10, 2008
It is a critical matter which must be handled with care. If I love the lady and if I’m privy to the fact that she once led a wayward life, I will continue with the relationship. But if she had given me the impression that she had led a chaste life before I met her, I will send her away immediately I learn the truth. cool cool cool
Re: What If Your Dad Was Once Her Aristo? by Seun(m): 12:25am On Aug 10, 2008
What a nice Nollywood story. cheesy
Re: What If Your Dad Was Once Her Aristo? by inspiredm(m): 12:27am On Aug 10, 2008
Use this story and Pay me the 25k

I WON
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What If Your Dad Was Once Her Aristo? by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 10, 2008
inspired_m:

Use this story and Pay me the 25k

I WON
grin grin grin grin grin

rotflmao!!

this story reminds me of "I Love Lucy"
Re: What If Your Dad Was Once Her Aristo? by proo212(m): 2:34am On Aug 10, 2008
I guess you won 25K. I can somewhat deal with her having a past but my Dad, No way jose.
Re: What If Your Dad Was Once Her Aristo? by inspiredm(m): 3:41am On Aug 10, 2008
proo212:

I guess you won 25K. I can somewhat deal with her having a past but my Dad, No way jose.

Still waiting for Seun to credit my Account
grin grin grin
Re: What If Your Dad Was Once Her Aristo? by lucabrasi(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2008
omo,unless i dont know but if i did then we r breaking up fast, guess if your dad loves you enough he ll tell you so that you dont marry used goods
Re: What If Your Dad Was Once Her Aristo? by Mustay(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2008
olorun maje
Re: What If Your Dad Was Once Her Aristo? by lucabrasi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2008
Mustay:

olorun maje
aje melo ni olorun mu grin
Re: What If Your Dad Was Once Her Aristo? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2008
inspired_m , you've got my thumb up for that story .

The story favoured every body . Let lucy use her degree to get a good job . Sometimes being aristo pays .

I'm Off 2 mosque
Re: What If Your Dad Was Once Her Aristo? by Mustay(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2008
lucabrasi:

aje melo ni olorun mu grin

iyen wa ni database cool

(1) (Reply)

Does This Work For You? / Would You? / Meet Beautiful Ghanians,nigerians And South African Ladies And Men !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.