Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding (21073 Views)

Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. / Portharcourt Babe Shows Off $398 Handbag Her Aristo Bought For Her (photos) / My Affair With A Generous Aristo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by VivJohn: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
My friend told me she's asked her fiance if her ex 'aristo' married lover can attend their wedding coming up next month (April). She says her fiance is quite upset and indeed disgusted at the brazen nature of this request and sees it as a slap in the face.

My question is, if he accepted her baggage at the onset of their relationship, why get agitated by this request?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by 42n8dzydoo(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
K

5 Likes

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by DeBlunt: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
cheesy
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by 42n8dzydoo(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
Come to do what? It's truly a slap on the husband's face. Shows they are still much in contact.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by simplemach(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
See liver. People no dey even fear again o.
And OP, u sure say no be you want invite this maga come ur wedding?

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by mytime24(f): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by Tallesty1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
I ain't marrying again if nah me.

54 Likes

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by DuchessLily(f): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Why would she make such request kwanu?

She is not happy dat with all her "baggage" , somebody counts it as her past and wants to marry her

Looks like she hasn't repented from dat her "baggage" life style and would still continue when married

having aristos is not something to be proud of nau.

Her aristos ought to be in d past

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by ifekemmie(f): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Arrant nonsense question/request

14 Likes

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=15pt]Maybe he is funding the wedding [/size]

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by Gboyeboy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Not just a slap on the face but also a hard knock on the head of the man.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by amunkita(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Wat a kitchen Fork!!!
Omo if i b dat guy dat marriage go get K-leg ooo..

its certain she still got somfin 4 dat aristo or her eye 4 money neva reduce, such expecting dollar spray...

2 Likes

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by donKonji: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lol!!!
Dumb babe and dumber dude..

Lalasticala oya do ya thing abeg. This one deserves front page treatment. For all those with upcoming wedding plans.
Lol!

4 Likes

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by amunkita(m): 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Wat a kitchen Fu*k!!!
Omo if i b dat guy dat marriage go get K-leg ooo..

its certain she still got somfin 4 dat aristo or her eye 4 money neva reduce, such expecting dollar spray...
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by fuckshit: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
bloody fücking shїt grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
See question angry
is she okay atall?
Dat guy should cancel the wedding, looks like his wife-to-be still needs to learn some life lessons undecided

6 Likes

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by dedons: 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
I am her aristo...

And i must attend that wedding...

The girl is still mine.

33 Likes

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by Brugo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Is she mad? angry

This simply means she is still sleeping with the sugar daddy. Why should she even invite him? Ex aristo indeed.

Well the fiancé should just cancel the wedding so that, she can be with her aristo. Disgusting woman.

21 Likes

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by MrDojo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
Brugo:
Is she mad? angry

This simply means she is still sleeping with the sugar daddy. Why should she even invite him? Ex aristo indeed.

Well the fiancé should just cancel the wedding so that, she can be with her aristo. Disgusting woman.

Abiooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by donKonji: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
She probably is still in love with the sugarman. Seriously, if I were the fiance, I would have an in-depth heart2heart with my lady to determine why she feels extending an invite to her ex 'aristo' is required under this circumstances.
My fellow nairalanders, if u love someone it isn't so easy discarding the person just because of such silly request. Consider the brighter side, at least she was honest enough to seek his permission. What if she went ahead to invite all men from her previous relationships without his knowledge. And then on the d-day they all appear splashing cash on the couple while the groom ignorantly dances his life away believing his wife is honest.
Not that I endorse her move to solicit her fiance's consent. No not at all. But at times we should step aside and attempt assessing a situation unbiasedly while providing non-sentimental counsel.
OP please convey this to your friend.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bia, OP why does something tell me u are the wife-to-be
Answer to ur dumb question. Both u and the wife to be are high on expired paracetamol injections.
What is d man coming to do? show himself
Why does she want him to come? Cos she will be a cheating wife in marriage.

My question to u. Why ask "...if he accepted her baggage at the onset of their relationship, why get agitated with
this request?"
because you are a "runs girl".
Mtcheeeeew... #wasted MB

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hian. Nothing wey we no go see undecided
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by Bowaley17(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ok
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by steppin: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nawa o!
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
I can't believe this
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by justdivine: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Yes
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Is the aristo sponsoring the wedding?
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by jeeqaa7(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ashewo nor get shame

4 Likes

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by seedorfg(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
not only invite make him the chairman or betterstill your groom best man . otuoke indigene, clueless as oga GEJ

6 Likes

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by ayusco85(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
OP u and that ur friend deserve serious spanking on the buttt to restore ur sense. two of wuna no get sense. so just because he accepted her baggage that gives her the audacity to invite her ex aristo lover

#EndTimeThings

2 Likes

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by Trailblazer2: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

She get heart o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Night Stands / How Do You Like To Be Kissed? / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.