Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed - Autos (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed (273344 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by GeorgeD1(m): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2010
inspired,
you're raising the bar again with this one oooo! abi make i come trade in my highlander
and pick this one? smiley
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2010
George_D:

inspired,
you're raising the bar again with this one oooo! abi make i come trade in my highlander
and pick this one?  smiley

Yes Bring your Highlander, Lets trade In

Pay 4m Cash With your Highlander, Ill be Fine.  wink

This Highlander Has got everything you need. cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2010
The Limited trim level has the most standard equipment of all Highlander models and this one is packed full of Features including

Hands-free Bluetooth phone system, Power sunroof,

Navigation system, power liftgate, JBL audio system, Heated leather seats and Classy rear spoiler

Price is 5.4million Naira

40% deposit of 2,160,000 Naira required for Purchase

Interested ? Call 08023050886 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2010
cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by goggs(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2010
Oga Inspired,

I have following your progress on Nairaland. One striking feature about you is that you seem to really love your business; always so jovial and self confident. Its as contagious as cholera! (Forgive the comparision).

How much can I get toyota corolla LE 2004/2005 pre-order? do you have any on ground one could buy straight? if yes how much?

I am attracted to your (i) very clean looking rides (ii) clean carfax report  (iii) prompt response.

Please keep it up!  cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2010
goggs:

Oga Inspired,

I have following your progress on Nairaland. One striking feature about you is that you seem to really love your business; always so jovial and self confident. Its as contagious as cholera! (Forgive the comparision).

How much can I get toyota corolla LE 2004/2005 pre-order? do you have any on ground one could buy straight? if yes how much?

I am attracted to your (i) very clean looking rides (ii) clean carfax report  (iii) prompt response.

Please keep it up!  cool

Thanks So much,

I really love cars, ill get your quote asap.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2010
Please how much will it cost me to get a mazda 3 2004 model to nigeria with pics attached
i am rilly intreasted in getting one soon
Also can u please tell me what year the mazda 3 model start from
thnks
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by GeorgeD1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2010
inspired_m:

Yes Bring your Highlander, Lets trade In

Pay 4m Cash With your Highlander, Ill be Fine. wink

This Highlander Has got everything you need. cool

hmmmmm! na so your own market be? over 50% depreciation in less than 6months?
that's rather steep! sad
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2010
goggs:

Oga Inspired,

Please keep it up!  cool

For a Clean 2004 Toyota Corolla LE I would sell for 1.6m

2005 Toyoya Corolla LE is 1.7m

The Cars would be Clean, No Salvaged, No Accidented, No issues and comes with 6 months Warranty + low Mileage.

Interested ? call 08023050886 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2010
nightingal:

Please how much will it cost me to get a mazda 3 2004 model to nigeria with pics attached
i am rilly intreasted in getting one soon
Also can u please tell me what year the mazda 3 model start from
thnks

Mazda 3 Started from 2004 Model,

Same Shape up till 2009 Model

For a 2004 Mazda 3, ill Pre Order for 1.550m naira Only.

Very Very Clean, Low Mileage With 6 Months Warranty.

Interested ? Call 08023050886 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by goggs(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2010
For a Clean 2004 Toyota Corolla LE I would sell for 1.6m

2005 Toyoya Corolla LE is 1.7m

The Cars would be Clean, No Salvaged, No Accidented, No issues and comes with 6 months Warranty + low Mileage.

Interested ? call 08023050886 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED

Thank for the prompt response. Do you have the 2005 LE on ground? I want to buy, I have traded the car I last owned and having to be a regular on Okadas for 21 days is definitely not going to be pleasant. Thanks
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by scorpio1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2010
@Inspired, WOW, Am Amazed just looking at this pics.
Pls can you gimme a Pre-order quote on 2006 Camry and 2007 Honda accord(Discussion continues) so that i can compare and contrast cos am really torn between these 2 cars.
If you can help me with some outstanding qualities between them i'll be glad.
Thanks a lot and keep Blazing, !
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2010
goggs:

Thank for the prompt response. Do you have the 2005 LE on ground? I want to buy, I have traded the car I last owned and having to be a regular on Okadas for 21 days is definitely not going to be pleasant. Thanks

Yes, There are Options for Folks that wouldn't wait for the US Pre order Duration

You can send me an email via enquiries@BLOCKED and we can work out the transaction

Your Car Will be very clean, and shall come with 6 Months Engine and transmission warranty.

Thanks
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 10, 2010
scorpio1:

Pls can you gimme a Pre-order quote on 2006 Camry and 2007 Honda accord(Discussion continues) so that i can compare and contrast cos am really torn between these 2 cars.

The level of reputation you've built on this forum is simply unimaginable. You have shown online business can be without fraud. Please keep it up. Please give me the pre-order quote for a clean non accidented 2005 Toyota Camry SE with low mileage. Thanks for your anticipated prompt action .
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 1:58am On Oct 10, 2010
bayooooooo:

The level of reputation you've built on this forum is simply unimaginable. You have shown online business can be without fraud. Please keep it up. Please give me the pre-order quote for a clean non accidented 2005 Toyota Camry SE with low mileage. Thanks for your anticipated prompt action .

Thanks so Much Sir, We pledge to continue to maintain the standards of Honesty and Integrity as those are the only sure ways to genuine success

For a 2005 Toyota Camry SE, I would sell for 1.850m, Clean, No Accident, No Junk Title, Comes with 6 Months Warranty.

You can either call me on 08023050886 or send me an email via enquiries@BLOCKED

Promise you the best customer satisfaction experience possible.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 2:00am On Oct 10, 2010
scorpio1:

I feel exhilarated, ill be back with a Detailed response sir.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2010
chelseabmw:

can i get a 2005 avalon for 2million

Ill be back with a quote asap.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2010
scorpio1:

Thanks So much for the Patience

Vehicle makes and Models have different Trims, The trims are determinant of the prices, The trims also depends on the features and options installed on the vehicle by the manufacturer.  The price ranges could be as much as 500,000 Naira for same vehicle of same Year.

Ill quickly list the trims Available for your Choice of Vehicles.

The 2006 Toyota Camry has 6 Trims

LE,  SE,  XLE, ( Each has Both the 4 Cylinder and the V6 Powered Engines )

The 2007 Honda Accord On the Other hand has 10 Trims for the Automatic transmission, Most of these Trims are determinant of price as well

The Trims for the Honda Accord are

EX, EX-L, EX-L WITH NAVIGATION, ( Both available on 4 Cylinder and V6 Powered Engine )

LX, LX-SE, SE, AND VP ( Both available on 4 Cylinder and V6 Powered Engine )

. . . . . . . .  to be continued
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by GeorgeD1(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2010
gestapo:

I am guessing he was just heeding to the words of the oracle Onwan to steer clear from Honda and Japanese cars, and your own don compound matter too, for being a naija used one grin So get a beemer, an audi or a benz next time cheesy No shoot me o, i be messenger https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-524026.0.html#msg6861944

shocked Oops, was that a pin i heard dropping, i'm out lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed

I was just joking, heard you guys are a lot overly sensitive here in the autosection lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

gestapo, thanks for the advice. very soon i dey enter cotonue go buy mercedes-benz ml63 amg. at least even after 5yrs, the second hand value go still dey kankpe! no shaking! wink
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Emperoh(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2010
George_D:

gestapo, thanks for the advice. very soon i dey enter cotonue go buy mercedes-benz ml63 amg. at least even after 5yrs, the second hand value go still dey kankpe! no shaking! wink

How can an oil war lord from the Niger Delta go to Cotonou to get and AMG S63?
Just snap your fingers and auto messenger like moi or inspired will get going!!!

You no even need cotonou, na Germany straight!!!
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by jujukemist(m): 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2010
George_D:

gestapo, thanks for the advice. very soon i dey enter cotonue go buy mercedes-benz ml63 amg. at least even after 5yrs, the second hand value go still dey kankpe! no shaking!  wink
My brother! why is inspired not answering the ques you asked him?
well, in the north here Toyota has the highest resale value followed by Honda. you will not believe that dealers and middle men take benz and bmw to the east to sell, because its value goes up by 50% when it gets to PH or Enugu.
Likewise I suggest you bring your highlander to the North, i bet you did get a fair price, much more.

Thanks for the call the other day,eternally greateful grin
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by scorpio1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2010
Thanks Inspired, Your Bro is waiting for more details,
Thanks
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by GeorgeD1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2010
jujukemist,
it think your idea is a brilliant one? rather than allowing myself to be shortchanged in lagos i better go up north and begin discussing with the maikudis! grin

emperoh,
thanks for the offer but no thanks. i'd rather go up north or cotonue than tow the german route! wink
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2010
George_D:

hmmmmm! na so your own market be? over 50% depreciation in less than 6months?
that's rather steep! sad

Oga George, The 2008 Im giving you is Loaded to the Brim, there is No Option Exempted and Toyota Will retain this Shape for Highlander till 2015.

If you pay me 4m Cash, Ill trade it and Upgrade You,

You can still make me an offer Sir. wink
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2010
chelseabmw:

can i get a 2005 avalon for 2million

2005 Toyota Avalon XL ( Fabric ) is 2.3m

2005 Toyota Avalon XLS ( Leather ) is 2.5m

2005 Toyota Avalon Touring ( Leather is 2.6m

2005 Toyota Avalon Limited is 2.8m
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2010
scorpio1:

Thanks Inspired, Your Bro is waiting for more details,
Thanks

Both the 2006 Camry and 2007 Honda Accord are wonderful cars,

Generally, the Honda Accord rates higher than the Toyota Camry, The Camry is More Fuel efficient and easier to maintain parts cost-wise.

The Honda Accord has more Options as in Trim Models to choose from than the Camry.

Most Importantly, The Honda Accord is More expensive to Purchase than the Camry And it has a better drive.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by wezo01(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2010
The great inspired,
Top of the day to you sir.What are ur prices for 2001,2002,2003 Nissan Pathfinder and 1999,2000,2001 Toyota Camry..Thanks sir.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by mazeman123: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2010
Hello inspired,

i much will it cost me to get a 2006/2007 toyota 4runner with the following specifications

- SR5 RWD
- Sunroof
- Fabric chairs
etc.

my email is oomeiza_10@yahoo.com, 08023207760

thanks
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by TCann(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2010
@INSPIRED
hmm, how lovely!! i guess in my 3 yrs on NL, i ve only breezed in and out of Autos section for say 3 times.
now that am actively shopping for a ride, i took my time to read all d pages from PAGE 1 till last!!! WOW, what a journey!!!
Inspired, you have come a long way and your reputation is what we lawyers say----'' RES IPSA LOQUITUR'', translated to mean ''the thing speaks for itself''
Your good deeds and biz delivery since 2008 (d starting year for this thread) speaks good volumes for themselves!!!

Now,on my case, i ve realized that in life, its only things you consciously seek to know about that you really at the end of the day get to have a mastery on and knowledge about. Since i ve decided to shop for a car, in the last 2 months, things that i ve come to know about autos amazes even my humble self!!

Am a 'long-b4-execution' planner, and this is reflecting in me beginning to joggle so many of d chioces available within d range of my budget and even see d limit to which i can stretch my budget to get d best of d best my budget can afford me, tho i intend to purchase it by mid-year, 2011. Lagos accommodation don drain me for this year o!! grin grin.

Somewhere in the earlier posts, i got d info that your auto office is not far from my crib- Surulere by Barraks axis, hence, i will give you a call and schedule a meeting.

@everyone
Sorry jare!!!! what is it wiv us lawyers sef?, talk, talk, talk wink grin
pardon my long epistle, it's my FIRST RIDE to be bought wiv ma kish grin, you will all feel me shey cos y'all av been down this road b4,, d emotions and all that goes wiv one's 1st ride. wink grin grin

Back to Inspired_m
tho, we will gist more over the phone and thru email, i ve a few ques to ask here!!!!

1) what's your opinion on 03/04/05 models of Nissan Altima? is there any significant reason why these models re few on naija roads? (have been observing closely of late- for every 5 EODs that pulls up on besides you, you get only 1 03/05 Altima or none at all!!)

2)what's your opinion on the drive feel of 2005 Altima and 2005 Honda Accord-EOD and other comparative points btw these 2 cars?

3) Someone once asked you in earlier posts, whether you do rides below a 1 million naira, i doubt it you answered. PLS DO YOU DO THEM?

4) Pls, what is the price for a Nissan Almera, hatch back, A/C, manual, 4 doors, very clean one? (this is not my ride o, a female colleague needs it as a beginner car to learn manual driving experience) (I dont know whether it has multiple-year models too, enlighten me pls!)

5) Is it possible to buy a traded crossover (CRV or RAV4) for less than 2m or earlier models of them (tokunbo) for 2m?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, GOD BLESS YOU ALL!! grin grin grin
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by TCann(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2010
6) what re disadvantages of buyung my ride from Coutonuo?

7) what do i need to do to in getin a car i can buy now and be able to drive it to any part of naija without mopol harassment?
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
wezo01:

The great inspired,
Top of the day to you sir.What are your prices for 2001,2002,2003 Nissan Pathfinder and 1999,2000,2001 Toyota Camry..Thanks sir.

2001 Nissan pathfinder is 1.6m

2002 Nissan Pathfinder is 1.7m

2003 Nissan Pathfinder is 1.9m.

1999, 2000, 2001 Toyota Camry are 1.050m, 1.2m, 1.3m Respectively

No Accidents, and come with 6 Months Warranty.

You can reach me on 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2010
mazeman123:

Hello inspired,

i much will it cost me to get a 2006/2007 toyota 4runner with the following specifications

- SR5 RWD
- Sunroof
- Fabric chairs
etc.

my email is oomeiza_10@yahoo.com, 08023207760

thanks

I have Sent you an Email

Toyota 4Runners, Happens to be One of the Most Powerful SUVs from Toyota, The Price rates Higher above her Competitors because She is built to last a lifetime

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (146) (Reply)

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. / ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.