Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,510 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed - Autos (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed (273338 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by scorpio1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2010
@Inspired, Pls inbox me on the last Preorder price for 2006 and 2005 Camry and the 2007 Honda accord, will give you a call soon.
if i can see pics i'd be happy too,
Lastly, is there any price difference for white color vehicles?
scp0_01@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2010
scorpio1:

@Inspired, Pls inbox me on the last Preorder price for 2006 and 2005 Camry and the 2007 Honda accord, will give you a call soon.
if i can see pics i'd be happy too,
Lastly, is there any price difference for white color vehicles?
scp0_01@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks.

I have sent you the Email, with the Photos of one of the Cleanest 2005 Camry LE Available in the US.

White Cars are Usually Cheaper, sometimes dealers Buy White cars and then Bake them to Metallic Colors to make a Considerable Profit.

Looking forward to your Business.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2010
T-Cann:

@INSPIRED
hmm, how lovely!! i guess in my 3 yrs on NL, i ve only breezed in and out of Autos section for say 3 times.
now that am actively shopping for a ride, i took my time to read all d pages from PAGE 1 till last!!! WOW, what a journey!!!
Inspired, you have come a long way and your reputation is what we lawyers say----'' RES IPSA LOQUITUR'', translated to mean ''the thing speaks for itself''
Your good deeds and biz delivery since 2008 (d starting year for this thread) speaks good volumes for themselves!!!

Now,on my case, i ve realized that in life, its only things you consciously seek to know about that you really at the end of the day get to have a mastery on and knowledge about. Since i ve decided to shop for a car, in the last 2 months, things that i ve come to know about autos amazes even my humble self!!

Am a 'long-b4-execution' planner, and this is reflecting in me beginning to joggle so many of d chioces available within d range of my budget and even see d limit to which i can stretch my budget to get d best of d best my budget can afford me, tho i intend to purchase it by mid-year, 2011. Lagos accommodation don drain me for this year o!! grin grin.

Somewhere in the earlier posts, i got d info that your auto office is not far from my crib- Surulere by Barraks axis, hence, i will give you a call and schedule a meeting.

@everyone
Sorry jare!!!! what is it wiv us lawyers sef?, talk, talk, talk wink grin
pardon my long epistle, it's my FIRST RIDE to be bought wiv ma kish grin, you will all feel me shey cos y'all av been down this road b4,, d emotions and all that goes wiv one's 1st ride. wink grin grin

Back to Inspired_m
tho, we will gist more over the phone and thru email, i ve a few ques to ask here!!!!

1) what's your opinion on 03/04/05 models of Nissan Altima? is there any significant reason why these models re few on naija roads? (have been observing closely of late- for every 5 EODs that pulls up on besides you, you get only 1 03/05 Altima or none at all!!)

2)what's your opinion on the drive feel of 2005 Altima and 2005 Honda Accord-EOD and other comparative points btw these 2 cars?

3) Someone once asked you in earlier posts, whether you do rides below a 1 million naira, i doubt it you answered. PLS DO YOU DO THEM?

4) Pls, what is the price for a Nissan Almera, hatch back, A/C, manual, 4 doors, very clean one? (this is not my ride o, a female colleague needs it as a beginner car to learn manual driving experience) (I dont know whether it has multiple-year models too, enlighten me pls!)

5) Is it possible to buy a traded crossover (CRV or RAV4) for less than 2m or earlier models of them (tokunbo) for 2m?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, GOD BLESS YOU ALL!! grin grin grin       

T-Cann:

6) what re disadvantages of buyung my ride from Coutonuo?

7) what do i need to do to in getin a car i can buy now and be able to drive it to any part of naija without mopol harassment?

Ill Be right back with detailed Answers, Keep Checking And Enjoying Our Past Pages Of Over 400 cars Sold Online, a feat that has crowned us as Africa's Most Powerful Online Auto dealer Alive.

Enjoy. wink
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by jujukemist(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2010
grin George D no time to waste begin operation on how to bring it down to Kaduna.the core target would be kano-abuja-kaduna. we will then link the vehicle to nairaland.com.this would increase the legitimacy of the sale, as northern nairalanders would signature the sale. We will make it very transparent, to the extent that the buyer must post on nairaland indicating the amount he/she paid for the highlander.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2010
T-Cann:

@INSPIRED
hmm, how lovely!! i guess in my 3 yrs on NL, i ve only breezed in and out of Autos section for say 3 times.
now that am actively shopping for a ride, i took my time to read all d pages from PAGE 1 till last!!! WOW, what a journey!!!
Inspired, you have come a long way and your reputation is what we lawyers say----'' RES IPSA LOQUITUR'', translated to mean ''the thing speaks for itself''
Your good deeds and biz delivery since 2008 (d starting year for this thread) speaks good volumes for themselves!!!

Now,on my case, i ve realized that in life, its only things you consciously seek to know about that you really at the end of the day get to have a mastery on and knowledge about. Since i ve decided to shop for a car, in the last 2 months, things that i ve come to know about autos amazes even my humble self!!

Am a 'long-b4-execution' planner, and this is reflecting in me beginning to joggle so many of d chioces available within d range of my budget and even see d limit to which i can stretch my budget to get d best of d best my budget can afford me, tho i intend to purchase it by mid-year, 2011. Lagos accommodation don drain me for this year o!! grin grin.

Somewhere in the earlier posts, i got d info that your auto office is not far from my crib- Surulere by Barraks axis, hence, i will give you a call and schedule a meeting.

@everyone
Sorry jare!!!! what is it wiv us lawyers sef?, talk, talk, talk wink grin
pardon my long epistle, it's my FIRST RIDE to be bought wiv ma kish grin, you will all feel me shey cos y'all av been down this road b4,, d emotions and all that goes wiv one's 1st ride. wink grin grin

Back to Inspired_m
tho, we will gist more over the phone and thru email, i ve a few ques to ask here!!!!

1) what's your opinion on 03/04/05 models of Nissan Altima? is there any significant reason why these models re few on naija roads? (have been observing closely of late- for every 5 EODs that pulls up on besides you, you get only 1 03/05 Altima or none at all!!)

2)what's your opinion on the drive feel of 2005 Altima and 2005 Honda Accord-EOD and other comparative points btw these 2 cars?

3) Someone once asked you in earlier posts, whether you do rides below a 1 million naira, i doubt it you answered. PLS DO YOU DO THEM?

4) Pls, what is the price for a Nissan Almera, hatch back, A/C, manual, 4 doors, very clean one? (this is not my ride o, a female colleague needs it as a beginner car to learn manual driving experience) (I dont know whether it has multiple-year models too, enlighten me pls!)

5) Is it possible to buy a traded crossover (CRV or RAV4) for less than 2m or earlier models of them (tokunbo) for 2m?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, GOD BLESS YOU ALL!! grin grin grin       

[b]Honda have always made better deals and they make better vehicles than Nissan,

When it comes to Japanese Mobiles, Toyota and Honda have always taken the lead, Its not unusual to see more Honda and Toyota than Nissan.

Nissan Altima are not bad Vehicles at all, The Altima has always been a "compensation" for the flaws and/or Problems on the Maxima over the years

The Honda Accord is better rated to the Nissan Altima, On the Ranking on Mid Size cars, Honda Accord Takes the Lead.

YES , I do Cars Below 1 Million Naira, but realistically, the Higher the Budget, The Better You get.

The Nissan Almera is a European spec Vehicle, With 650,000 Naira, you'll get a good Nissan Almera Manual Trans With AC.

I don't Understand the traded Crossover part for the CR-V or Rav4. However, With 2m You can get a 2004 Toyota RAV 4 and a 2004 Honda CR-V.

Ds-advantages of Buying from Cotonou are if Customs Duties are not Paid, You risk your car Being Seized, If Customs duties are paid, You're good to go.

You need to Buy a good car With proper Duties paid and complete Registration papers , have all accessories, C- Caution, Fire extinguishers, Road Worthiness, etc.

For further enquiries, You can reach me on 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED

Good Luck.

[/b]
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
jujukemist:

grin George D no time to waste begin operation on how to bring it down to Kaduna.the core target would be kano-abuja-kaduna. we will then link the vehicle to nairaland.com.this would increase the legitimacy of the sale, as northern nairalanders would signature the sale. We will make it very transparent, to the extent that the buyer must post on nairaland indicating the amount he/she paid for the highlander.

Bros, The General, thats a Nice Concept you got there.

I have another 2010 Honda Crosstour that just arrived, We can Market this to the Northern Folks, How can you be of Help, This is the Link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-410100.64.html#msg6928725

Please help a Brother in need.  cheesy
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2010
2006 BMW 325i PREMIUM PACKAGE

Automatic transmission

Leather Interior

BLACK on BLACK

VIN is WBAVB13586KX49572

Price is 3 Million Naira Only

40% Deposit of 1,200,000 Naira Required for Purchase

Interested ? Call 08098900889, 08023050886 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2010
The Leather interior still looks new, It has the 1 touch pwr options,

2006 BMW 325i PREMIUM

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2010
THIS BLACK ON BLACK BMW 325i 4DR SEDAN IS EXTRA CLEAN AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU FOUND THIS INSPIRED CAR!

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2010
cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2010
cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by TCann(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2010
inspired_m:

Honda have always made better deals and they make better vehicles than Nissan,

When it comes to Japanese Mobiles, Toyota and Honda have always taken the lead, Its not unusual to see more Honda and Toyota than Nissan.

Nissan Altima are not bad Vehicles at all, The Altima has always been a "compensation" for the flaws and/or Problems on the Maxima over the years

The Honda Accord is better rated to the Nissan Altima, On the Ranking on Mid Size cars, Honda Accord Takes the Lead.

YES , I do Cars Below 1 Million Naira, but realistically, the Higher the Budget, The Better You get.

The Nissan Almera is a European spec Vehicle, With 650,000 Naira, you'll get a good Nissan Almera Manual Trans With AC.

[b]I don't Understand the traded Crossover part for the CR-V or Rav4. However, With 2m You can get a 2004 Toyota RAV 4 and a 2004 Honda CR-V.

Ds-advantages of Buying from Cotonou are if Customs Duties are not Paid, You risk your car Being Seized, If Customs duties are paid, You're good to go.

You need to Buy a good car With proper Duties paid and complete Registration papers , have all accessories, C- Caution, Fire extinguishers, Road Worthiness, etc.

For further enquiries, You can reach me on 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED

Good Luck.

[/b]

Thank you for the inspiring responses to my questions. smiley
As per the bold area, what i mean is the situation where Naija used CRV or RAV4 want to be sold thru you- how much can one probably land a neatly used one?

I'll soon call you up for proper discussion.

Thank you, you re doing a good job!!
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by TCann(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2010
Pls i need enlightenment on this[b] ''10-YEAR RULE''[/b] for cars shipped into Nigeria.
what's the effect of breaching the rule for someone that drives a just recently acquired tokunboh, not meeting this rule?

@inspired
Is it really true and possible for one to have his car brought in legitimately through the Nigerian Lagos port, properly cleared, genuine papers collected and all, today, and decided to drive it to Kaduna the next day, without any harassment and fear of the car been taken from him by any agency- customs, MOPOL, Fed Highway (barring any 'collection' by the big bros on our roads wink grin grin ), what needs to be properly done and acquired for such an harassment-free journey??
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 12:05am On Oct 16, 2010
T-Cann:

Pls i need enlightenment on this[b] ''10-YEAR RULE''[/b] for cars shipped into Nigeria.
what's the effect of breaching the rule for someone that drives a just recently acquired tokunboh, not meeting this rule?

@inspired
Is it really true and possible for one to have his car brought in legitimately through the Nigerian Lagos port, properly cleared, genuine papers collected and all, today, and decided to drive it to Kaduna the next day, without any harassment and fear of the car been taken from him by any agency- customs, MOPOL, Fed Highway (barring any 'collection' by the big bros on our roads wink grin grin ), what needs to be properly done and acquired for such an harassment-free journey??

[b]Vehicles Older than 10 Years Can Still be Cleared Through Nigerian Ports, You may have to pay Slightly Higher than Usual

Recently, I cleared a 1999 Infiniti QX4 with 340,000 Naira when Usually the Cost to Clear a 2004 Infiniti QX4 is 280,000 Naira.

There is No effect as long as Normal Customs Clearing and Payments Were Made, it wont be a hassle.

Any Vehicle Clearing Legally can be taken Anywhere in the Country at Any Given Period Of time, Not All vehicle Cleared through Lagos Ports Belongs to Lagos based Dealers or Owners.

Its the Nigerian Ports Authority and Its the Nigerian Customs service, they are Federal Govt Agencies and Not Lagos State Owned, As Long as Proper Customs Clearing and Payments are made, You are good to go.

Sometimes Its better to Travel with an Unregistered vehicle because you basically wont have Documentation issues with Police asking for Vehicle Licenses, Tinted Permits etc. But its Safer to be Registered So the car can be traced if Snatched by Robbers on the Highway.

Good Luck.[/b]
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Emperoh(m): 4:03am On Oct 16, 2010
T_Cann

I felt compelled to add to what Inspired has said. All he said above are all true and reeks of experience.
But note also that our regulatory agents are very dubious and you really have to be on your toes and VERY patient to get along our highways with both registered and unregistered cars.

As an unwritten rule of thumb, every police check-point is 'entitled' to N200.00 for any unregistered vehicle genuinely cleared with all the papers intact. If the vehicle is registered, be prepared for more issues. An uncrossed 'T' or undotted 'I' or even an unsigned column, can set you back by as much as N2,000.

For every Nigerian Customs Service check point, it is between N1000 and N2000 depending on your bargaining power grin The guys at Benin bypass are getting notorious by the day.

Now, the gimmick played by Custom officals, on realising that every thing legal has been done on a vehicle, is to claim that you defrauded the FG by not paying the appropriate excise duty on a car. It then beats common sense to say that it is the same Custom officials at the Tincan island port who do the valuation for this cars and tell you what to pay.

It is now left for you to decide whether to argue your way through but at the expense of your time and the psychological and emotional strain that goes with it. If you do the Lagos Benin highway, you may get to realise what i am saying.

I hope my little chip in helps.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2010
Emperoh:

T_Cann

I felt compelled to add to what Inspired has said. All he said above are all true and reeks of experience.
But note also that our regulatory agents are very dubious and you really have to be on your toes and VERY patient to get along our highways with both registered and unregistered cars.

As an unwritten rule of thumb, every police check-point is 'entitled' to N200.00 for any unregistered vehicle genuinely cleared with all the papers intact. If the vehicle is registered, be prepared for more issues. An uncrossed 'T' or undotted 'I' or even an unsigned column, can set you back by as much as N2,000.

For every Nigerian Customs Service check point, it is between N1000 and N2000 depending on your bargaining power grin The guys at Benin bypass are getting notorious by the day.

Now, the gimmick played by Custom officals, on realising that every thing legal has been done on a vehicle, is to claim that you defrauded the FG by not paying the appropriate excise duty on a car. It then beats common sense to say that it is the same Custom officials at the Tincan island port who do the valuation for this cars and tell you what to pay.

It is now left for you to decide whether to argue your way through but at the expense of your time and the psychological and emotional strain that goes with it. If you do the Lagos Benin highway, you may get to realise what i am saying.

I hope my little chip in helps.

Spot On !!!
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by GeorgeD1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2010
inspired_m:

Oga George, The 2008 Im giving you is Loaded to the Brim, there is No Option Exempted and Toyota Will retain this Shape for Highlander till 2015.

If you pay me 4m Cash, Ill trade it and Upgrade You,

You can still make me an offer Sir. wink

i hear you. that's why you wanna knock the price of my sweet highlander in half! you try oooo! grin
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by GeorgeD1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2010
jujukemist:

e be like say na this your own advise go favour me pass oooo! wink
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by scorpio1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2010
@Emperoh, True Talk!
@Inspired, Guy this Beemo Na Die, Mudaf****kaaa, u really got me daydreaming here, !
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
George_D:

i hear you. that's why you wanna knock the price of my sweet highlander in half! you try oooo! grin

I was teasing you, Your Highlander is Worth More, Not even those Rims

The Vehicle is Declared Wanted in America because the WestSide Kingpin Who Previously owned the Car and Pimped it up is Out of the Jug and wants his car back. cheesy
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2010
2006 BMW 325i PREMIUM

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2010
cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2010
cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2010
jujukemist:

wink wink
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 12:57am On Oct 20, 2010
2007 Acura MDX Technology Package SUPER - HANDLING All Wheel drive

VIN is 2HNYD28337H519979

One Owner Vehicle

Navigation With Leather

Chrome Side Steps

Price is 3.8m Naira

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2010
This 2007 Acura MDX TECH SUV is nicely equipped with features such as Chrome Side Steps,

3rd row seats: split-bench, Power moonroof, and Navigation System.

Price is 3.8m Naira

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2010
Gps Navigation System, Bluetooth, All Wheel Drive,

Power Glass Moonroof, Leather Interior, Power Front Seats W/ Drv Mem,

Heated Front Seats, Am/Fm/Cd In Dash, 6 Disc CD Changer, Fold-Down Rear Seats.

2007 Acura MDX technology Package

Price is 3.8m Naira

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2010
All of My vehicles are Handpicked and Must pass a 100 point inspection Before being made available For Sale

Price is 3.8m Naira

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2010
cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by GeorgeD1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2010
nice ride!
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2010
George_D:

nice ride!

Thanks
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2010
Third Row Seats

Super Handling, All Wheel Drive

LOADED 2007 ACURA MDX.

Price is 3.8m Naira

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (146) (Reply)

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. / ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.