Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? (2076 Views)

Is It Biblical To Pray For A Life Partner? / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by bobokanis(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2008
Can i have a place in my heart to forgive Muslims especially terrorists?
I feel like hating them for life!
How can they kill people in the name of religion? I can't understand this.
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by huxley(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2008
Not only moslems kill in the name of religion - Christians have and are still killing in the name of their religion. Think about the doctors killed in America in the name of the Christian religion.
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by SeanT21(f): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2008
huxley:

Not only moslems kill in the name of religion - Christians have and are still killing in the name of their religion. Think about the doctors killed in America in the name of the Christian religion.

Please tell me their names or better yet show proof of it.

@ Topic

You can not hate every Muslims because a few of them made bad choices. I know some wonderful Muslims.
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2008
huxley:

proof pls
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by huxley(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2008
Check out the work of Army Of God, with respect to target and killing doctors in USA and Canada - http://www.armyofgod.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion-related_violence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Army_of_God
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2008
huxley:

Check out the work of Army Of God, with respect to target and killing doctors in USA and Canada - http://www.armyofgod.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion-related_violence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Army_of_God

hahahahaha wont you just love it if islamic terrorists simply focused on abortionists? At least the rest of us wont have to worry about Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Kano, Borno, Sokoto, cartoons, teddy bears, aircraft hijackings . . .

To equate criminal anti-abortionists (who absolutely have ZERO support within the christian community and is ABSOLUTELY condemned by theh scriptures) to islamic terrorists is to expose yourself as a complete fool desperately clinging to straws to save a drowning argument.
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by samba123(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2008
bobokanis:

Can i have a place in my heart to forgive Muslims especially terrorists?
I feel like hating them for life!
How can they kill people in the name of religion? I can't understand this.

Did Muslim committed any atrocity to your life and you accusing the entire muslim world?
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2008
samba123:

Did Muslim committed any atrocity to your life and you accusing the entire muslim world?

Should we remind you of the mohammad cartonn-related killings in Borno state? Hypocrite.
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by powderPink(f): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2008
bunch of religious MORONS
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by samba123(m): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2008
samba123:

I did not heard about that, do you think the One who committed that act is related to me and other Muslim alike from far east or west or south? what a childish thinker

powderPink:

bunch of religious MORONS

what about your lovely MORONs grin
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2008
samba123:

I did not heard about that, do you think the One who committed that act is related to me and other Muslim alike from far east or west or south? what a childish thinker

this from the same hypocrite yelping about the crusades earlier on? Were the crusaders my forefathers?

My dear we have heard this same puerile excuse for too long . . .
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by huxley(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2008
davidylan:

hahahahaha wont you just love it if islamic terrorists simply focused on abortionists? At least the rest of us wont have to worry about Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Kano, Borno, Sokoto, cartoons, teddy bears, aircraft hijackings . . .

To equate criminal anti-abortionists (who absolutely have ZERO support within the christian community and is ABSOLUTELY condemned by theh scriptures) to islamic terrorists is to expose yourself as a complete fool desperately clinging to straws to save a drowning argument.

Would you love it if islamic terrorist focussed on abortion doctors? I most certainly would NOT love it. I don't believe you said this. A testament of you twisted mind and the damage religion has done to your thinking.

Some Islamic terrorists and anti-abortionist (of the Army of God variety) are motivated by the same ideology, their belief in their religion. It is only to this extend they are in common, an that is what I said in my earlier post. You are so keen to twist my words and impart meaning I never meant. I chose my words very carefully to convey the exact meaning I intended. If I were to rephrase it, I would use the word "some" to describe both religious groups as it is only a tiny, tiny minority within both groups that advocate terrorist activities.

huxley:

I agree with you point about support within their respective communities - there is a subculture within the islamic world that support the terrorist but it is difficult to tell if this is politically motivated (with their territorial disenfranchisement) or religiously motivated. However, I am not aware of any support whatsoever within the mainstream christian community of support for the killing of abortion doctors. Having granted that, the point I made in my post still stands;

Some people (a very small minority) commit terrorist activities, drawing motivation from the bible.
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2008
huxley:

Would you love it if islamic terrorist focussed on abortion doctors? I most certainly would NOT love it. I don't believe you said this. A testament of you twisted mind and the damage religion has done to your thinking.

you sound confused. I do not excuse anti-abortionists, i only wanted to bring out the incredulity of your puerile attempt to compare 9- hijackers with misguided anti-abortionists. If islamic terrorists focused only on abortion doctors, perhaps the rest of us wouldnt have to spend 90hrs at airports undergoing security checks and looking over our shoulders anytime a sheik is on board the aircraft.

But of course i dont expect your cerebellum to wrap itself around more complex thinking.

huxley:

Some Islamic terrorists and anti-abortionist (of the Army of God variety) are motivated by the same ideology, their belief in their religion.

Motivated by the same ideology? NO. While the quran EXPLICITLY encourages the muslim terrorist and promises him a reward for being a shahid, the bible is clear - THE SOUL THAT SINNETH IT SHALL DIE.

huxley:

I chose my words very carefully to convey the exact meaning I intended.

that is the problem, your "carefully chosen words" are full of spin, devoid of substance and artfully crafted to convey a false meaning.

huxley:

If I were to rephrase it, I would use the word "some" to describe both religious groups as it is only a tiny, tiny minority within both groups that advocate terrorist activities.

Again that is FALSE. Your deliberate use of the phrase in highlights is a fraudulent attempt to again co-opt deluded "christian" killers into the wider group of religious terrorists thus equating them with muslims. It is NOT a tiny tiny minority of muslims who advocate terrorism, while anti-abortionists are relatively confined to the US, muslim terrorists span the middle east, Europe, Africa, Oceania, Asia . . .

Another huge difference; while 70% of English muslims tacitly supported terrorist activities after 7-7, virtually NO christian group supports anti-abortionists.

huxley:

I agree with you point about support within their respective communities - there is a subculture within the islamic world that support the terrorist but it is difficult to tell if this is politically motivated (with their territorial disenfranchisement) or religiously motivated.

this is again proof that you really have a problem with mental vacuity. Terrorism in the Palestinian region "may" be excused on the grounds of political motivation, but is 9-11, 7-7 (by British citizens), the mohammed cartoon outrage, teddy bear killings . . . all motivated by territorial disenfranchisement?

your oor attempts to excuse islamic terrorism is apalling. Is it because your attempts to engage the muslims ended up in your being hounded out of here?

huxley:

Some people (a very small minority) commit terrorist activities, drawing motivation from the bible.

It is not clear what sort of motivation you claim they draw from the bible? Is it the portion that says "vengeance is mine saith the Lord" or that which enjoins us to "love those that hate us and those who dispitefully use us"?
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by olabowale(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2008
@Davidylan:« #12 on: Today at 05:10:24 PM »
[Quote]
Motivated by the same ideology? NO. While the quran EXPLICITLY encourages the muslim terrorist and promises him a reward for being a shahid, the bible is clear - THE SOUL THAT SINNETH IT SHALL DIE.
[/quote]

And what will you therefore say about Jesus statement that he was not to bring peace, but war? Or his command to his followers to sell their cloaks and purchase swords, instead? Is that peace, ala Christianity? And when Huxley was asking for definition of Sin, you have failed to give any.

I am now asking your definition of sin, here and now. Please give us example and how do you make them sinful acts? Which is the greatest of sins? And are all sins equal if none is greater? I wanna see how bold you are, or maybe you will falter.

Again that is FALSE. Your deliberate use of the phrase in highlights is a fraudulent attempt to again co-opt deluded "christian" killers into the wider group of religious terrorists thus equating them with muslims. It is NOT a tiny tiny minority of muslims who advocate terrorism, while anti-abortionists are relatively confined to the US, muslim terrorists span the middle east, Europe, Africa, Oceania, Asia . . .

Another huge difference; while 70% of English muslims tacitly supported terrorist activities after 7-7, virtually NO christian group supports anti-abortionists.

I wonder if the Christian conservative movement under the likes og Hagee, and Robinson, and the other pseudo christian leaders qualify as christians, therefore? Robinson,shamelessly advocated for the murder of Hugo Chavez and others. I am sure your hearing is impaired when it comes to things like that. Those who attack the abortion clinics are not just lone rangers, but the errant persons of the larger group and community. The Federal Morrow building in Oklahoma city was not bombed without the wider reason based to advanced the conservatism of the Christian specific group at large.

You sound as if you forgot David Koresh's branch dividian group in Waco Texas. And by the way, while islam does not support abortion, but when the life of the mother is in danger, and in rape, it does allow in this special cases. Allah is merciful and human life is better when it is preserved than wasted, especially unjustly.
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by olabowale(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2008
@Davidylan:

It is not clear what sort of motivation you claim they draw from the bible? Is it the portion that says "vengeance is mine saith the Lord" or that which enjoins us to "love those that hate us and those who dispitefully use us"?

Since Jesus is your lord, no wonder that he stated that he came not to bring peace but war and also encouraged the purchases of sword from the sales of clothings.

These above quotes that you made above, are they in your mind leading you to the same direction, except that they completely tear you into opposite sides? When can you imitate your lord Jesus in his "vengeance is mine' statement? Is there a time in the process of a crime? And is there a time that the "love those that hate us, ," is not applicable? I hope you will remember 911, 77 and others and the reactionary steps of the so called christian communities and governments when you respond.
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2008
olabowale:

@Davidylan:« #12 on: Today at 05:10:24 PM »
And what will you therefore say about Jesus statement that he was not to bring peace, but war? Or his command to his followers to sell their cloaks and purchase swords, instead? Is that peace, ala Christianity? And when Huxley was asking for definition of Sin, you have failed to give any.

Dont be foolish. Pls show me just ONE VERSE where Christ went to war in 33 yrs on earth? Do you understand bible verses at all or you just pluck them from the air? Ok saw Christ's disciples sold their cloaks and purchased swords (if actually they ever did) but just WHERE did they use these swords?

olabowale:

I am now asking your definition of sin, here and now. Please give us example and how do you make them sinful acts? Which is the greatest of sins? And are all sins equal if none is greater? I want to see how bold you are, or maybe you will falter.

Dont be silly, i have been asking you this question for the last 2 months . . . where is YOUR answer? Is hypocrisy your middle name? Maybe the day you answer i will be obliged to answer you too.

olabowale:

I wonder if the Christian conservative movement under the likes og Hagee, and Robinson, and the other pseudo christian leaders qualify as christians, therefore? Robinson,shamelessly advocated for the murder of Hugo Chavez and others.

1. So many christian leaders stepped up to condemn robinson's clearly misguided comment - how many of ur clerics have openly condemned terrorism?

2. Robinson has since apologised for his remarks - Osama is still threatening to bomb Nigeria.

3. NONE of Robinson's congregation took up guns to go shoot Chavez - Osama's foot soldiers have since forced the US, UK, Spain, India, Indonesia . . . to taste the bitter pill of suicide bombers.

Thou hypocrite, what was your question again?

olabowale:

I am sure your hearing is impaired when it comes to things like that.

Did you hear ahmedinejad TWICE threaten to push Israel into the sea? Maybe you need hearing aids.

olabowale:

Those who attack the abortion clinics are not just lone rangers, but the errant persons of the larger group and community.

Dont be ridiculous, in the US such murderers are actively prosecuted and jailed . . . in Lebanon, a convicted killer was hailed as a hero and welcomed by the president.

olabowale:

The Federal Morrow building in Oklahoma city was not bombed without the wider reason based to advanced the conservatism of the Christian specific group at large.

I have always asked you hypocritem was Tim Mcveigh a christian? did he secretly confess to you that he bombed the building because of the bible? Engage your brain bro, its not much work.

olabowale:

You sound as if you forgot David Koresh's branch dividian group in Waco Texas.

the FBI did a wonderful job wiping out the group. Hello . . .Afghans are busy protecting Osama in their caves.

olabowale:

And by the way, while islam does not support abortion, but when the life of the mother is in danger, and in rape, it does allow in this special cases.

Where in the quran is this nonsense supported or are u busy writing ur own quran again?

olabowale:

Allah is merciful and human life is better when it is preserved than wasted, especially unjustly.

Tell that to the marines.
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by ayinba1(f): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2008
@David
davidylan:

Dont be foolish. Please show me just ONE VERSE where Christ went to war in 33 years on earth? Do you understand bible verses at all or you just pluck them from the air? Ok saw Christ's disciples sold their cloaks and purchased swords (if actually they ever did) but just WHERE did they use these swords?

One of the disciples of Jesus cut off someone's ear when Jesus was about to be arrested. That is one place where the sword was used according to the bible. Surprised that you asked though.

davidylan:

Dont be silly, i have been asking you this question for the last 2 months . . . where is YOUR answer? Is hypocrisy your middle name? Maybe the day you answer i will be obliged to answer you too.
David, the question of what sin is was answered not only by Brother olabowale but by a number of other muslims. Remember a lot of people are reading this and you are showing yourself to be untruthful.
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by babs787(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2008
@David

Dont be foolish. Please show me just ONE VERSE where Christ went to war in 33 years on earth? Do you understand bible verses at all or you just pluck them from the air? Ok saw Christ's disciples sold their cloaks and purchased swords (if actually they ever did) but just WHERE did they use these swords?

Your stupid post above remind me where Jesus told them to sell whatever they might be having and use it to buy sword and when they showed him two swords, he said it was enough. This particular issues I raised here have been asked but most of you couldnt say anything meaning as to the reason Jesus told them to buy physical sword and I can now see that you are so daft to be asking if they ever used any sword having forgotten that Peter cut off the ear of one of the soldier.

Also if you have been brainwashed to the extent of not being able to use your thinking faculty, then Babs will walk you through your bible. Have you for one day ponder on how Jesus arranged his disciples when he went to pray?

Have you asked yourself when he continued waking them up when he found them sleeping more than once and had to ask them why they couldnt keep watch for him and what could they be keeping watch over? Could it be that he didnt want the enemy to catch him unaware or could it be that he wanted them to pray with him considering the fact that despite his taking them with him, he allowed them to watch over and went to pray all alone and keep waking them up each time he finds then sleeping ?

David, you know that you have no case here by the time you and I go through the bible and funny enough, you asked if indeed they sold any cloak and purchased swords with it, kai hypocrisy at the highest level.
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by MALAMA(f): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2008
ayinba1:

@DavidOne of the disciples of Jesus cut off someone's ear when Jesus was about to be arrested. That is one place where the sword was used according to the bible. Surprised that you asked though.
David, the question of what sin is was answered not only by Brother olabowale but by a number of other muslims. Remember a lot of people are reading this and you are showing yourself to be untruthful.

Ayinba1,
              did u also read that the disciple who cut off someone's ear was rebuked by Jesus?Does that not show that Jesus is against physical fight/terrorism and all what nought?
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by MALAMA(f): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2008
ayinba1:

@DavidOne of the disciples of Jesus cut off someone's ear when Jesus was about to be arrested. That is one place where the sword was used according to the bible. Surprised that you asked though.

Even when one of Jesus' captors' ear was cut off by a disciple,Jesus healed that man's ear! Can u imagine that even in the face of death,He was still healing.Ever heard of such love?
It is wrong to hate terrorists or muslims,what must be hated are the terrorists' acts.
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by olabowale(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2008
@MALAMA:
« #18 on: Today at 07:22:30 PM »
Ayinba1,
did u also read that the disciple who cut off someone's ear was rebuked by Jesus?Does that not show that Jesus is against physical fight/terrorism and all what nought?

You should therefore ask yourself,what was the essence of telling somebody to buy sword, especially when he declared that he brought no peace, but war? Was it supposed to be for decoration or to be used for what it was designed for, war, the very thing he declared that he brought? You seem to be apologetic instead of being truthful. Was it not Jesus who overturn the tables of the money changers? Was that action not physical and the money changers did not think that was a form of terror? Enough of the white washing.

« #19 on: Today at 07:36:17 PM »
Even when one of Jesus' captors' ear was cut off by a disciple,Jesus healed that man's ear! Can u imagine that even in the face of death,He was still healing.Ever heard of such love?
It is wrong to hate terrorists or muslims,what must be hated are the terrorists' acts.

Ever heard of such forgiveness displayed by Muhammad when makka was captured, without a drop of blood and the wholesale amnesty proclaimed. I will rather be forgiven than be loved. Forgiveness is greater than love, while love could be tough love. Tough love is hard, it does not protect you from being punished, while forgiveness does.
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by MALAMA(f): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2008
olabowale:

@MALAMA:
You should therefore ask yourself,what was the essence of telling somebody to buy sword, especially when he declared that he brought no peace, but war? Was it supposed to be for decoration or to be used for what it was designed for, war, the very thing he declared that he brought? You seem to be apologetic instead of being truthful. Was it not Jesus who overturn the tables of the money changers? Was that action not physical and the money changers did not think that was a form of terror? Enough of the white washing.

Ever heard of such forgiveness displayed by Muhammad when makka was captured, without a drop of blood and the wholesale amnesty proclaimed. I will rather be forgiven than be loved. Forgiveness is greater than love, while love could be tough love. Tough love is hard, it does not protect you from being punished, while forgiveness does.
Olabowale,
do u also remember that when Mohammed was dying,he cursed both the Jews and the Christians? Does that spell forgiveness to u (considering the Jewish woman who poisoned him)? Is that love,whether tough love or moimoi love?
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by ayinba1(f): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2008
Malama,

I refered David to the bible since he did not know that the apostles/disciples prepared for war by buying actual swords. I agree with you that terrorist acts should be rebuked.

FYI, the disciple that cut someone's ear off was not a terrorist, he was only trying to defend his party; don't go demeaning these people, remeber they were being attacked.

And just so you know, Jesus and his disciples were way outnumbered and he was not instructed by Allah/God to fight, this is why it happened that way.
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2008
ayinba1:

@David One of the disciples of Jesus cut off someone's ear when Jesus was about to be arrested. That is one place where the sword was used according to the bible. Surprised that you asked though.

Read the very next verse after the one you're hypocritically trying to quote . . . Matthew 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

1. That was a clear injunction from Christ that when He talked about a "sword" He was not refering to a physical sword of violence but the Sword of the spirit.

2. That was the LAST TIME any of the disciples ever used a sword.

I'm not surprised though that you choose to be a fraud.

ayinba1:

My dear . . . it is infact YOU and your fellow co-travellers who are the liars, hypocrites and those in whom the truth cannot be found. The thread is available for ALL to see . . . i specifically requested for the quranic definition of sin . . . NONE of you gave any.

The truth is plain as day.

This is the thread in question for all those interested - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-154513.0.html

Ayinba1 pls can you be specific with WHO answered the question? All these vague "well a number of muslims answered . . ." is no longer going to wash.
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by olabowale(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2008
@Davidylan: « #15 on: Today at 05:48:11 PM »  
1. So many christian leaders stepped up to condemn robinson's clearly misguided comment - how many of your clerics have openly condemned terrorism?
[/quote]

Many. I was in Masjid Taqwa on Fulton and Bedford streets, Brooklyn New York, the days following 911. The Police community relation officers, and others from the city listened to the Muslim speakers, one after another. They all condemned 911 and terrorism, in general, with supporting quotes from Qur'an and hadith.

Harun Yahyah, a Turkish writer penned a book on this. Please goggle it. There was a council of worldwide muslim scholars that came to America and travelled from place to place. One of the members was a Yoruba nigerian scholar, a PH.D. holder in Islamic jurispudence. I think African Abroad New paper had excerpt of his speech and his interview about the woman that was supposed to be stoned to death because of illegal sex act. I guess all of these went past you, without noticing  any efforts of the muslims.

[quote]
2. Robinson has since apologised for his remarks - Osama is still threatening to bomb Nigeria.

3. NONE of Robinson's congregation took up guns to go shoot Chavez - Osama's foot soldiers have since forced the US, UK, Spain, India, Indonesia . . . to taste the bitter pill of suicide bombers.

Thou hypocrite, what was your question again?

Are you showing a sign of splitting from the seams, again? You are the rock, arent you? You will not forget that just the other day somebody was threatening to get rid of Obama. And that person in Florida is not a muslim. Just imagine that. You never stop on religion, but skin color is part of Christian current measurements of classifications. And the Mynamar or is it Sri Lanka Tiger group are also muslims? David you are so busted.

Did you hear ahmedinejad TWICE threaten to push Israel into the sea? Maybe you need hearing aids.

I heard him, all the time. maybe he copied Jesus in the purchase of Sword without not meaning to use it. I do need hearing aids. But do you have any excuse for one?

Dont be ridiculous, in the US such murderers are actively prosecuted and jailed . . . in Lebanon, a convicted killer was hailed as a hero and welcomed by the president.

Have you heard of the US saying, my enemy'e enemy is my friend? America has no permanent friends, you know. At one time Hussain of Iraq was the best friend of USA. face reality. I also live in America. Israel's pogroms of Muslims in and out Palestine is probably the Lebanese care less about them. But thank God that from the community of the Jews, there are handful are pushing the envelope of telling the world about the evil of the Zionists over the Palestinian Muslims and the minority Christians. The issue is this, why havent the christians helped their christian brothers and sisters, at least among the palestinians?

I have always asked you hypocritem was Tim Mcveigh a christian? did he secretly confess to you that he bombed the building because of the bible? Engage your brain bro, its not much work.

You should read about him. He is your brother in the religion. I guess you never paid any attention to anything around you. Goggle the materials on the case and be amazed.

the FBI did a wonderful job wiping out the group. Hello . . .Afghans are busy protecting Osama in their caves.

David you are unaware of whats going on in the world. Aghanistan, the regime of Ahmad Karzai?  Can anyone help this man? I love him, but I can't help him in this mindset that he has. If Karzai regime was on the side of the Taliban or the Al Qaidah, would it have been possible that any nation, collision of not could have invaded that land? David, wake up!

Where in the quran is this nonsense supported or are u busy writing your own quran again?

Think for a moment, if the life of a mother is threatened, will it be okay to let her die, while preventing an abortion of a 3 month pregnancy? Shouldn't a child have a mother, or a 3 month fetus can survive on its one, without the mother?

If a woman is raped by a stranger, or an obviously psychotic, do you want her to carry the prgnancy though? Anyway a rapist is a crazy and psychotic person.

Tell that to the marines.

You have a mindset of a whole community for a life of one person. Now tell that to the uncountable Iraqis that fell through the hands of non-muslims!

Matthew 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

1. That was a clear injunction from Christ that when He talked about a "sword" He was not refering to a physical sword of violence but the Sword of the spirit.

2. That was the LAST TIME any of the disciples ever used a sword.

I'm not surprised though that you choose to be a fraud.

Liar, if it was the sword of the mind, did his disciple used sword of the mind to severe the sentry's ear? Or was Jesus telling his disciple to put back the sword of the mind in its place? Your fraudulent response is like swiss cheese, holey and weak. If those who carry sword die by the sword, does this statement get fulfilled, always, or its just one of the selective statements that may or may not mean what it really says?

How about the ones who die by the cross? What do they carry? I bet you have no single shred of an answer! Everyone is watching to see your answer.

Sincerely, I did not want to engage you any further since my brother and sister are doing greater job in their responses. You need to think hard while you are alive. Do not die on the belief that you have now. Jesus will disappoint you, when he will not be in the position of being a petitioner before God!
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by ayinba1(f): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2008
David,

Easy o, fraud ke? Is what I posted not in the bible. You asked about "sword" and one instance that it was used, I gave you an answer, you say I be fraud. Na wa oh!

Na fight? Let's track back a little. Are you implying that the sword that Jesus talked about, that cut someone's ear off, (the ear that was reattached) according to the bible, was NOT physical?

Hmnnn,
Boy, you are way more deluded than I thought.
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by Mustay(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2008
Hmm
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2008
Olabowale and babs, keep spamming the thread with your long posts, no one is reading.

ayinba1:

Malama,

I refered David to the bible since he did not know that the apostles/disciples prepared for war by buying actual swords. I agree with you that terrorist acts should be rebuked.

Which war?  grin There was no war at all well after Christ resurrected and many of the disciples died so which war did you think they were preparing swords for? No, they were asked to buy swords because they were going on a journey . . . in those days the tools of a traveller included a stave and sword for self defence . . .

ayinba1:

FYI, the disciple that cut someone's ear off was not a terrorist, he was only trying to defend his party; don't go demeaning these people, remeber they were being attacked.

What is it to you?  cheesy All of a sudden muslims are now defensive of the 12 disciples?  grin This people are more confused than i thot.

ayinba1:

And just so you know, Jesus and his disciples were way outnumbered and he was not instructed by Allah/God to fight, this is why it happened that way.

1. The God refered to in Matthew 26 is EXPRESSLY refered to as The Lord God Almighty . . . the one that was and is and is to come, Jehovah Jireh, the Lord of Sabaoth . . . pls to align Him with your fictitious allah is to TRULY demean Him. Pls be careful of struggling too hard to force allah into the bible, he aint there.

I wonder how such a story that allegedly contained allah's "instruction" is not found in your quran but in the bible you claim is corrupt.

2. The Lord Jesus Christ did not tell the disciple to keep his sword because they were outnumbered or instructed not to fight . . . NONE of the apostles ever used their swords again because from that moment on they understood the spiritual import of the term "sword", it refered to the "sword of the spirit" = the Word of God . . . pls look up Ephesians 6:12-17 to see the armour of the Christian.
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2008
ayinba1:

David,

Easy o, fraud ke? Is what I posted not in the bible. You asked about "sword" and one instance that it was used, I gave you an answer, you say I be fraud. Na wa oh!

Na fight? Let's track back a little. Are you implying that the sword that Jesus talked about, that cut someone's ear off, (the ear that was reattached) according to the bible, was NOT physical?

Hmnnn,
Boy, you are way more deluded than I thought.

that was not my implication . . . the ear that was cut was physical, the healing was physical therefore it stands to reason that the sword was physical. do not push words into my mouth.

I used the correct term "fraud" to describe you accurately because you people are fond of cherry picking one verse and building a castle on it without taking into cognisance the very next verse explaining the opposite of what you claim.

Yes the disciple used the sword, Christ was swift to rebuke him and restore the man's ear. Got it?
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2008
olabowale:

Jesus will disappoint you, when he will not be in the position of being a petitioner before God!

I'm willing to bet on this. Dont worry about me. smiley
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by olabowale(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2008
@Davidylan: #27 on: Today at 08:47:17 PM »  

Olabowale and babs, keep spamming the thread with your long posts, no one is reading.

All of a sudden you become a woosy. How come? What happened?

[Quote]
Which war?   There was no war at all well after Christ resurrected and many of the disciples died so which war did you think they were preparing swords for? No, they were asked to buy swords because they were going on a journey . . . in those days the tools of a traveller included a stave and sword for self defence . . .
[/quote]

Which journey? To where? have they made any journey before and why this one needed a sword in place of cloak? If your a talking of peaceful person, always, why need a means of defense by Sword? David, you dey lie too much, bro. Self defense? You should be ashamed of yourself! I bet the sword is for beautification of the cloak they no longer have. Very cosmetic! Ojoro David poo ju. wow. I wanna see how he will get out of this one. Like a weezle or a badger or a wolferine?

I'm willing to bet on this. Dont worry about me.

I worry about you, considering what happened to Jesus, courtesy of the Bible, in his last days on earth. If he could not help himself, but cried out, complaining, why has thou forsakened me, i do not have any hope in him helping you. You only judge a book by what is written in it. In the case of jesus of the Bible, he died while complaining. You do not expect him to do better for than he did for himself.
Re: Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? by ayinba1(f): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2008
@david
"Sell your garments to buy swords"

"sword" means "spiritual" sword, the same "sword" carried by "disciples" for "self defence" definitely not for "war". War ke, oo  ti o.

"Sword", misunderstood by disciples to mean sword. "Swords" (carried by disciples) so small they (disciples) could conceal it from Jesus(God/Jesus/holy ghost = trinity) hence he could not correct them that they misunderstood him,  and disciple later produced it to cut someone's ear.

You have little understanding and that is why you are so astounded that I do not speak evil about the followers of Jesus/Isa (AS) cos you see David, you are not a follower of Jesus, you just think you are.

Got it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Many Nigerians ´´Born Again´´ Get Backslided When They Travel Abroad / Zahid Khan's 32 Sins Of The Prophet OF ISLAM / The Name JESUS Mysteriously Written By Unseen Hand In The Sky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.