Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat (311669 Views)

19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. / 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
Donbabaj:

Chairman these questions are not romantic! they are serious interview questions
lollz..funny dude
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by Ephramed(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
grin abeg anybody get nokia charger here.the pin type male connector. wink
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by lyly911(f): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
T3amie: 1. Where do you visualize yourself in 5 years, 10 years?
2. Have you had an experience you would say has impacted the direction of your life?
3. Have you had to make an important decision that affected the direction of your life?
4. Are there people you don’t like? Are there people that don’t like you?
5. Where do you consider being places for romance?
6. What has been your most embarrassing moment?
7. Are you ever bored?
8. What are good leisure activities a family should try to do together?
9. Are you okay that I still have some feeling for my Ex?
10. What is your definition of emotional intimacy?
boring!!

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by ignis: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa: Why r u screaming?
Did u receive *** 4rm ur behind?
ARE you for real?
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by suave558(m): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
The quy who posted this said "Romantic questions" not "Interview questions"
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
21. What is your point of view of the world?
22. What would you do to leave an impression on a person on your first date?
23. What is your concept of the perfect life?
24. Is there an age where being a virgin, you think, would be awkward?
25. What’s been your most intimate experience? What it emotional as well as physically intimate?
26. Can you have emotional intimacy without physical intimacy?
27. Do you still have feelings for an ex?
28. How long did your most intimate relationship last?
29. Do you regret any of those intimate experiences with that person?
30. Have you ever had the feeling you were being watched, in general, not during, you know.
31. What was your most conflicted emotional moment?
32. Would you rather follow your heart or your head?
33. What is your opinion about same gender relationships?
34. Do you think the past matters in a relationship?
35. How would you react if I told I have had a relationship with a partner of the same gender?
36. Do you believe in any god or gods? Why?
37. Do you have any political opinions?
38. Do you have any hobbies?
39. Have you ever experimented with drugs?
40. What do you think is the key to good parenting?
41. Do you like pets in the house?
42. What is the weirdest thing about you?
43. Tell me something about your first kiss.
44. If your parents don’t like me for some reason, is that a deal breaker?
45. Have you ever regretted one of your ‘romantic encounters’?
46. Do you believe in soul mates?
47. Do you have a criminal record, any contraction of diseases?
48. What is your dream job?
49. Are you willing to stay away from your family if you ever have to for a job?
50. Which living celebrity/author/singer would you like to know?
51. If you could meet a famous dead person, whom would you like to meet?
52. What do you think about unfaithfulness in a relationship?
53. Do you think love at first sight is possible?
54. How do you balance personal responsibilities with relationship responsibilities?
55. Who is your favorite fictional character and why?
56. Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?
57. Do you have any regrets in life?
58. What is your ideal vacation?
59. Do you have a favorite movie?
60. If you are allowed to do just one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

3 Likes

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
suave558: The quy who posted this said "Romantic questions" not "Interview questions"
pardon me i modified d topic since u quys said it aint romantic...lets jhz call it (questions to ask gf/bf when bored in a chat)........u quys shuld contribute too ...we re helpin each oda
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
ignis:
ARE you for real?
JAMB question!
Yeah, I m.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by vizkiz: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2014
T3amie: 1. Where do you visualize yourself in 5 years, 10 years?
2. Have you had an experience you would say has impacted the direction of your life?
3. Have you had to make an important decision that affected the direction of your life?
7. Are you ever bored?

so ur tellinq me these questions shuld b asked when u quys r already datinq..r u kiddinq me!!

All these sh*t shuld u done durinq ur Frndship(ness) tongue it makes u look more like a serious dude...bro believe me all doz questions wuld make her bored!

All u need 2 do z say ''Hey baby, hw wuld u feel if u see me 4kinq ur frnd'' cheesy I swear, u quys wuld chat for Hours b4 u finish dt topic!

If dt dnt Work jst take her out finish! angry stop beinq broke!

3 Likes

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2014
vizkiz:

so ur tellinq me these questions shuld b asked when u quys r already datinq..r u kiddinq me!!

All these sh*t shuld u done durinq ur Frndship(ness) tongue it makes u look more like a serious dude...bro believe me all doz questions wuld make her bored!

All u need 2 do z say ''Hey baby, hw wuld u feel if u see me 4kinq ur frnd'' cheesy I swear, u quys wuld chat for Hours b4 u finish dt topic!

If dt dnt Work jst take her out finish! angry stop beinq broke!
i dnt agree wid yhu
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by fitzmayowa: 12:30am On Jan 11, 2014
Will you die for me grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by evanscheck(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ask her wen she gets wet how does she keep her self going.
Ask her if she has ever being raped before and den wud she like to be raped gently.
Ask her wat is her account balance and if she wud like money to be paid in.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
I am back...lets stat rolling
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
evanscheck:
Ask her wen she gets wet how does she keep her self going.
Ask her if she has ever being raped before and den wud she like to be raped gently.
Ask her wat is her account balance and if she wud like money to be paid in.
funny u
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
T3amie:
1. Where do you visualize yourself in 5 years, 10 years?
7. Are you ever bored?

Her reply will be: You ask a lot of questions! Yet, she would not contribute oo, the questions you're bringing up to keep the convo going, she is complaining about it...

The way out it... Just be yourself!

Forget formulas to get a woman's attention:
10 steps to making your Ex wish she never dumped your sorry a..s.
e.t.c

Becoming yourself and not trying keep a dry conversation going is WISDOM AT ITS PEAK!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by brownlord: 11:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
ignis:

ARE you for real?

How can you believe in Christ, Allah/Muhammed, that must be a new religion
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by ignis: 6:13am On Nov 25, 2014
brownlord:

How can you believe in Christ, Allah/Muhammed, that must be a new religion

I believe in Christ, I don't know how that Allah /Muhammed stuff got to my profile, I've complained to super mods to help me remove it. For over 2 weeks now, nothing.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by Davidson267(m): 6:21am On Nov 25, 2014
T3amie:
7. Are you ever bored?
bros ar u from jamb office?
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by kokoA(m): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2014
Just phuq each other when bored not asking silly questions.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by brownlord: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2014
ignis:

I believe in Christ, I don't know how that Allah /Muhammed stuff got to my profile, I've complained to super mods to help me remove it. For over 2 weeks now, nothing.

Maybe you commented on a muslim/islamic thread, that should be the only explanation
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Updatin stuffs dat wuld help
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by fpeter(f): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2014
T3amie:
7. Are you ever bored?

Na job interview?
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
fpeter:

Na job interview?
i no say make u bombard him/her with ths quests...jhz choose 1 or 2 of d above quests when u feel bored...cheers
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by adepiero: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
OP! what if am not educated, how does this list of question add value to my relationship?
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
adepiero:
OP! what if am not educated, how does this list of question add value to my relationship?
''what if''
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
This would help for guy who wanna date a girl he lyks...If you believe in flirting, you must knw questions to ask a girl. Although flirting is a very natural thing, usin the rong words to flirt u wil get nothing plus it might bckfire the courtship. The followin will give you a gr8 idea on the questions to ask a girl.
1.What type of guy are you attracted to?You want to know whether you are her type or not. Let’s say you just find out that she likes a shy and quiet guy. However, you are an outgoing and talkative person. This isn’t going to work.
2.Describe your ideal relationship.Both of you might have a different degree of “ideal.” Her ideal relationship is that she can communicate with her boyfriend openly at anytime. However, your ideal relationship is that communication with your girlfriend is only a waste of time and energy.
3.What things will turn you off in a guy?Let’s say both of you are compatible. Nevertheless, it doesn’t mean that you will be perfect for her. For example, cursing is a turn off for her, you probably won’t dare to do it if you love to curse.
4.Define your perfect date.Her perfect date is dining out at an expensive restaurant and then hit the dance club. While yours could be eating fast food and then watch a pay-per-view movie at home. Note that there is no negotiation on her perfect date. Take it or leave it.
5.How far would you go on the 3rd date?If you are looking forward to get intimate with her on the 3rd date, you definitely need to know if she would want the same thing or not. Going out with her would be a very bad idea if her 3rd date only includes a dinner and a movie. Don’t expect to change her mind later on.
6.How could you tell he is the one?Don’t get shocked if her answer is a long one. It might bore you to death, however, you should pay attention to it since she will explain what her Mr. Right is really like. If everything she has mentioned doesn’t quite match who you truly are, forget her.
7.What do you like about yourself?Now, it is your turn to figure out if you agree with what she has to say about herself or not. It shouldn’t take a long time to know the real her. If everything comes out from her mouth are lies and jokes, you might need a reality check about dating her.
8.How do you feel about seeing more than 1 guy?You only believe in seeing 1 girl at a time. However, she tells you that it is fine to see multiple guys. This should ring the bell that she is totally out of your league, regardless of how beautiful she is.
9.What is your point of view on cheating?If you have been cheated on before, you wouldn’t tolerate cheating undoubtedly. Let’s say she tells you that cheating is a very bad thing. She has been hurt badly before. Obviously, both of you are on the same page.
10.What are your goals and dreams?You are entitled to know her goals and dreams. If she gets offensive with this question, you should realize that she isn’t worth it. You want someone who is optimistic about her future.

5 Likes

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Öne thing abt me is that i do observe what is happenin arund me...i blive 80% of naija guys re shy...i go sit 4 corner dy observe hw dm dy approach babe...askin dia frnds wot he told d babe he jhz askd out... (and i mean word to word oh)smh grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by MrOreo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
T3amie:
quys review this questions and answer them urself...you could ask her this questions....ur comments
Yur numbr (9) tho ....... instant RED card
Who does dat ?!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by Theophinio(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
T3amie:
11. What do you think of this expression: Where there was fire, ashes remain.
12. What sort of future financial plans/goals do you have?
13. What is your biggest goal in life?
14. What is your favorite book/author?
15. Describe yourself in 3 words.
16. Tell me your 3 weaknesses.
17. Who is your hero, do you have more than one?
18. What is the most important thing in life?
19. What questions would you like me to answer?
20. What are your bad habits?
I love this
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Alright guys... ... I am back, let's keep the ball rolling
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by gracile(f): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Donbabaj:

Chairman these questions are not romantic! they are serious interview questions
Hahahaahahahaha cheesy
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by haryomikun(m): 1:20am On Jan 08, 2017
kevoh:
There's nothing like romantic just be witty,daring and caring she will grow fond of you and your dry jokes will be funny to her.

It will come naturally, there's always something to talk about.Don't sit at home all day with your playstation console you need to involve yourself in various activities these are what will bring newer and fresher witty comments each time you chat. How do you think comedians get their jokes?

Very very true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.