Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Regret - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Regret (4019 Views)

Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It / I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret by tpia5: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: I Regret by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Chillisauce:
&ileo, She chooses to follow this path.
I advised her based on the fact that there are ups and downs in relationships. Yes, some we can live with and some can't .She gave the impression that all the name calling started when she made that post I.e a recent development . She also described her reaction- throwing his phone and stuff, I felt she prolly triggered his bad side and he was just being a baby reacting that way! Besides, he probably had nothing for the girl, a lot of guys date more than one girl before settling for one and the girls passed over will always feel bad!
I don't believe in rushing into relationships and I don't believe in rushing out. I believe they must have dated, known each other and loved each other! Too bad though, the guy never loved her.
Re: I Regret by bellong: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
brownsugar007:
right now i am so so angry and pisses off,how do i handle

Below is one of the things I said in your pre-wedding thread and I still stand by it. Disregard the first part since you are already married, concentrate more on the latter part. You both need it for sanity to reign in your home.

The guy painted in this scenario is not yet ripe for marriage including the OP. They both lack anger and conflict management. Even if they will marry, I will advise that they postpone their wedding for them to train and educate themselves on anger and conflict management.

Since you have married him, the best bet is for you two to work in making your marriage work. In daily relationship with people including marriage, you do not resolve issues everytime with force. There are times that silence will do for you what thunder and brimstone can't.

You lack patience, tact and maturity going by your first thread and your husband too isn't any better in dealing with a situation without turning it into war. You are newly wed, I believe this period should be used to cement the bonding you have been feeling for each other and not for a localised world war in your home.

I hope this phase pass away for you for better days to be ushered in. Divorce is not something you should be throwing around like a dice. whatever the case, please strive and fight for your home to make it a positive example for others.

It is well
Re: I Regret by greatgod2012(f): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Oh my bad!
No hand to type!
Witlow no be beans o!

@op, are you sure this story is real
It looks too sweet to be real!
Are you sure you are not just playing us here

1 Like

Re: I Regret by ypepe: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
, pls do rest that hand. What r u even doing here except to view.
Abeg o, I no wan hear story.
Sorry. That thing can be very painful.
Re: I Regret by ypepe: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
NL and drama.
Whenever u log in, be sure to be entertained. No dull moment.

Poster,happy married life!
Waiting for my e-cake o!

But u wicked no be small, u no even invite us upon say some of us were there for u when u were down.
U cook and chop alone, now u don come again.
My cake o!
Re: I Regret by OCTAVO: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
This is really a super story. sad
Re: I Regret by longthinx: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
You are not managng d situation well. you cant achieve anything by bn rude to him. Patience/wisdom does it
Re: I Regret by LadyH(f): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
An "I told u so" thread. I no get power abeg. *bye bye*
Re: I Regret by bluuu: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
op ,explain how u feel to him calmly, apologize for d insult.u can also report to someone he respects in his family to talk sense into him.never forgt to pray also( prevention option has been eliminated),D heart of kings are in God's hand n we r all susceptible to change.good luck

1 Like

Re: I Regret by Maipride(f): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
Eeyaa... sad sad

'Had i known will never come first' and it shall not be your portion in Jesus Name o..

Patience...!
Patience...!!
Patience...!!!

It is well.
Re: I Regret by omalichachim(f): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hmmm! 2wks Ãήϑ you want to ruin your marriage,

LEARN TO TALK LESS AND LISTEN MORE

NEVER THREATEN UR HUSBAND FIRST

LEARN HOW TO USE SWEET AND SMOOTH WORDS ON HIM

USE YOUR HEAD, marriage is for matured minds

Be careful
Re: I Regret by kendraloops(f): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
welcome to marriage! ur just unlucky yours got off on a rocky start.

hubby ought to respect u ns, d bros fall my hand. might be he's still so attahed to her (wrong though,he shouldn't have married you then) or he just feels responsible for her.

tell me, are you richer than him? might explain a lot as to why he married you.

above all, hang in there and don't file yet.
Re: I Regret by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2014
kendraloops: welcome to marriage! ur just unlucky yours got off on a rocky start.

hubby ought to respect u ns, d bros fall my hand. might be he's still so attahed to her (wrong though,he shouldn't have married you then) or he just feels responsible for her.

tell me, are you richer than him? might explain a lot as to why he married you.

above all, hang in there and don't file yet.

undecided undecided

@Bolded Please na God I take beg una. SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.
Re: I Regret by jumzzy448: 12:37am On Jan 11, 2014
op, you were warned but still went ahead with the marriage. the deed has been done so my advice is try and make your marriage work. two wrongs can never make a right. when the whole madness has settled down, sit him down and have a heart to heart talk with him. he's your husband and communication is an important tool in marriage, learn how to use it.
Re: I Regret by maclatunji: 12:43am On Jan 11, 2014
OP calm down. Take you and your husband for counselling.
Re: I Regret by laivwire(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
I'm just bumping on this thread. Me I need update oh. Op have you resolved the situation? Hope you are enjoying your marriage now
Re: I Regret by ATSOMEH(f): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
laivwire: I'm just bumping on this thread. Me I need update oh. Op have you resolved the situation? Hope you are enjoying your marriage now

laivwire, na only u waka come this thread?
Re: I Regret by laivwire(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
ATSOMEH:

laivwire, na only u waka come this thread?

Na so I see am o

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Wedding Location Issues – What Would You Do? / My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... / More Of The Time Praying And Fasting Than Actually Making Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.