Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised (28971 Views)

Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) / Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) / Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by fulli16(m): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
@ OP...nxt tym, endeavor to cover d face f d victim.
or you could do so now.
plz...dnt expose faces lyk dat, dead or alive.

1 Like

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by gothrones(m): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
@OP

Help you thank God? You are an ídiot! Thank God for what? That he saved you and neglected the other dead man? See foolish logic. May he rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by unuane1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
Maybe if the bike or okada man was wearing on his protective gears such as his helmet he would still be alive.Those are things we sometimes over- look.

1 Like

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by emmaebi: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Smh...who do I blame? The driver or the okada man or the government. One life lost.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by joebeckz(m): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
s3nn2x: I wanted to ask the same question.

So, OP you are here thanking God for your life.....Or what exactly is the reason for this thread?
You mean you people just left the guy there and went to your various destination.
i hope u read where i said d police came around. De took d body away. Abi mek i folow dem go wer den de carry am go?
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
A simple Helmet could have saved the Okada rider from dying from the head trauma/injury. Anyways, Nigeria is a lawless society!
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Decryptor(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
I don't know what is wrong with NL mods. The topic on FP says, "Gruesome pictures of accident from NL's member's car" and the main story, the OP says he did not use his car but a commercial vehicle.
Anyway, OP, u showed us the pic of the biker but said nothing about the fate of his passenger.

1 Like

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by adepojuot: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
padeolu: so, you be murderer? I bow for you o
some niaralander no get brain.,
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by dilim247: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Thank God 4 u! Thank God 4 us
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
You shouldn't have asked him jokingly
You should have reprimanded him seriously.anytime I'm traveling in public transport like this,I don't let the driver do that James Bond thing while carrying me.
Register your displeasure and sometimes some of them will listen and slow down.

Thank God for your life. smiley
joebeckz: u re absolutely right, 45minutes drivers. D guy was speedin. At a point I jokingly asked him if we were travelin to cotonou cos he was on 140.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by s3nn2x(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
joebeckz: i hope u read where i said d police came around. De took d body away. Abi mek i folow dem go wer den de carry am go?
grin grin grin
But, this is so wrong in a lot of ways
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by unuane1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
emmaebi: Smh...who do I blame? The driver or the okada man or the government. One life lost.
Bros APC will blame PDP, so maybe we will blame PDP too
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by donJ2(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
s3nn2x: I wanted to ask the same question.

So, OP you are here thanking God for your life.....Or[b] what exactly is the reason for this thread?[/b]
You mean you people just left the guy there and went to your various destination.

Smh 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ and ur likes (IQ wize) on NL.

Infact lemme answer ur questions

Q1: U̶̲̥̅̊ wer gonna ask if hez a corper (even wid hez crested vest on)....
A: No, hez a palm wine tapper relocatin 2minna

Q2:'what exactly is the reason for this thread?'

Ans: His reason I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ 2 show hw he played paul walker in one of his movies ....and 2show hw Paul wud hv escaped his death

Q3: 'you mean you people just left the guy there and went to your various destination'

Ans: No D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ didn't leave, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ went 2 make d okadaman's burial arrangements.
......Rubbbish *as if U̶̲̥̅̊ didn't read d part wer d OP sed d police arrived @ d scene*

1 Like

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by tconfi: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
This is a narrow escape indeed!
Jesus Christ we thank you for saving the precious life of our brother!!!
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
mascot87:
As u can see, he his putting on a crested nysc vest undecided

That question wasn't directed to you.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
joebeckz: yes I am dear

Thank God o.Me too,passing out next month.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by uchlukez(f): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Op, is that leg with the basket slippers yours?
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Squid.

How can anyone ride a bicycle or motorcycle with no helmet? Especially in Nigeria?
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
UcLloyd:

;DU wan eat his allowee bah? Wayo ajuwaya

grin grin.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by s3nn2x(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
don_J:

Smh 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ and ur likes (IQ wize) on NL.

Infact lemme answer ur questions

Q1: U̶̲̥̅̊ wer gonna ask if hez a corper (even wid hez crested vest on)....
A: No, hez a palm wine tapper relocatin 2minna

Q2:'what exactly is the reason for this thread?'

Ans: His reason I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ 2 show hw played paul walker in one of his movies ....and 2show hw Paul wud hv escaped his death

Q3: 'you mean you people just left the guy there and went to your various destination'

Ans: No D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go 2 dia destinations, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ went 2 make d okadaman's burial arrangements.
......Rubbbish *as if U̶̲̥̅̊ didn't read d part wer d OP sed d police arrived @ d scene*
I am sure you think you just made sense.
Dude, I don't see the reason for your comment. I am sure that if you were smart enough, you could have noticed that the question was directed at the OP, and he had given a befitting response.

Abeg, Park well joor.

1 Like

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by elari(m): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
Keneking: Put viewer discretion notice ode.
. . . ediot. otepu n otondo like u,a good look at the topic should make u understand its not mandella smiling pic u would see
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Goddex: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
One reason Okada riders and their passengers should always use helmets.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Johntitus: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
padeolu: so, you be murderer? I bow for you o
mtcheew
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by mallamyisa: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
RIP to the dead! cry

I remembered a similar incident my friend told me about how two guys on okada recklesssly veered from a bush path into a highway he was cruising on @ 80km/hr in Sokoto state. He said he was lucky enough not to have run over them but nevertheless, there was a nasty collision with them. At that time, he was a sales rep with a pharmaceutical firm. He confinded in me that he regretted stopping to help the bikers to the hospital as all blames were put to him even though the bikers were 100% responsible for the accident. The Police in their ineptitude locked him up for days hoping to milk him dry. It was after regaining his freedom that his colleagues who travel in the course of their work gave accounts of they regularly hit those okada guys who recklessly move on highways without stopping to check if they are injured or not.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
joebeckz, you actually survived a nasty road accident, one of the people involved died (apparently) and you chose to go up to the poor guy, and take a picture of him? Why would you even do that? I've never understood the average Nigerian's morbid fascination with the dead and gory.

Posting that guy's image online is insensitive, cruel and utterly irresponsible. This guy has family too, could you imagine how they'd feel seeing their son, brother, father, uncle, nephew, husband etc on an online forum, looking like this? You had no right posting that image online! And if you have a shred of decency in you, you'd do the right thing, and at least edit your post, by removing that unfortunate man's picture.

In a sane country, that image would NOT be allowed to remain online.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by donJ2(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
lynpetra:

That question wasn't directed to you.

U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fall ma hand 2day. C'mon
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by donJ2(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
s3nn2x:
I am sure you think you just made sense.
Dude, I don't see the reason for your comment. I am sure that if you were smart enough, you could have noticed that the question was directed at the OP, and he had given a befitting response.

Abeg, Park well joor.

undecided undecided undecided

Smart up datz all... Itz a tough world out there boi
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
12 inches!:
This post is very insensitive. That is someone's loved one there. Please take off that gory first picture. MODS are you sleeping?

This post is sensitive ode.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
God is good. All lives hang on a thread suspended by the Almighty. The master craftsman knows everything that will happen to his handwork. He is the preserver of life..That said.

My advice is drive yourself and stop considering the extra cost...I used to think at some time in the past that i was a good driver until a taxi man caused me an accident. I nearly escaped okada facilitated accident twice... Many careless and unskilled people use the roads especially this yuletide season. A friend's car even summersaulted this december.

Accidents dont just happen, they are orchestrated by one wrong move by a careless road user and it happens in a split second before it is realized. There is nothing like a perfect driver. Infact dont use the highway unless very necessary. A car even summersaulted at Zuba, Abuja this december while the tyre flew into the air and was heading for my windscreen. You needed to see me positioning my car like ''a goal keeper in the goal mouth'' waiting patiently to locate the direction of the football but this time to avoid the ball instead of catching it....
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Lilimax(f): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
His death was clearly due to head trauma. The annoying thing is that they see helmets as punishment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? / Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car / Is Driving A Power Bike Really A Suicide Mission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.