Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised (28970 Views)

Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) / Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) / Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
SMH@some people and attributing everything to their Gods.

Somebody dies, you go up close to take a picture, then paste it here for us to rejoice with you and thank your God that someone died and you didn't. I won't be surprised if you're already making plans for thanksgiving on sunday.

Whether his fault or not, for crying out loud, SOMEONE DIED!!! IS HE LESS THAN HUMAN?? and you sure as hell wouldn't want your pictures displayed this way when you die...so do take a reality check.

R.I.P to him.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by lolaxavier(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
masonkz: SMH@some people and attributing everything to their Gods.

Somebody dies, you go up close to take a picture, then paste it here for us to rejoice with you and thank your God that someone died and you didn't. I won't be surprised if you're already making plans for thanksgiving on sunday.

Whether his fault or not, for crying out loud, SOMEONE DIED!!! IS HE LESS THAN HUMAN?? and you sure as hell wouldn't want your pictures displayed this way when you died...so take a reality check.

R.I.P to him.

Well said. Sincerely, i find it difficult to understand how people think. Don't mind the hypocrites...Like you said, i am sure he's already carving out words to use during Sunday service for testimony...rubbish...RIP to the dead anyway...

3 Likes

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by LadyH(f): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
Donbabaj: This is one of the causes of over-speeding beyond the speed limit. Either the car or the okada was on top speed

Drive carefully, watch and pray!!!

May is soul R.I.P
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by joebeckz(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
s3nn2x: I wanted to ask the same question.

So, OP you are here thanking God for your life.....Or what exactly is the reason for this thread?
You mean you people just left the guy there and went to your various destination.
. I guess u read where I said police came n took over. D body was covered n de stopped pple from taking shots n were preparin on takin d body away. So waty shud I wait for? I was d last occupant of dat car dat waited long. Odas left asap. D poilice started acting funny at a point,de asked if I knew d drivers park,I ansad n de were like I was gonna tek dem der, I told dem d park name n said dat was enuf cos its a popular 1. I guess ma crested vest made dem easy on me cos de wanted holdin me like I had any dealing wt d driver
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by lakezyde: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
Obi Okpor: fourth,u whr busy enjoyn life nt known wt ll hapun,.did u bang dt lady bfore u left?

man mi ur question is very funny, lol
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by lakezyde: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
lolaxavier:

Well said. Sincerely, i find it difficult to understand how people think. Don't mind the hypocrites...Like you said, i am sure he's already carving out words to use during Sunday service for testimony...rubbish...RIP to the dead anyway...

hmnmn Elderly Talk!
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by jude33084(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
joebeckz: I left abuja at about 2pm and entered a taxi to minna at madalla. I was almost about to use my car but advised myself and settled for the commercials as it was cheaper and I was not gonna stay long in minna. D driver was good at wat he was doing and I felt comfortable but never closed my eyes to sleep like every oda passenger did. I was in d front passenger seat with d driver and just as we passed lambata n headed for gurara,d driver made a decision to switch to a newly constructed lane cos the normal one we use had pot/drum holes. All of a sudden like a ghost a bike (okada) with a male aged passenger appeared in front of us from no where cos as alert as I was just like d driver,I cud not xplain from where d biker came from. All effort by d driver to halt d car failed n we hit d biker n passenger. Like a grasshopper I saw d biker in d air n he crashed on d tar and d head opened up. Instantly he died. We weren't in d best position to xplain how he landed cos we were havin a rough ride down d valley as we lost control n we were goin down d hole by d side of d road. A tree n thick grass stopped d car after about 5mins of goin down. I heard difrent languages as we rolled down,I bliv de were all callin on God in der difrent languages. I just prayed silently in my heart and held d steerin cos d driver leaned back n left d steering. I hit d door wit ma leg n helped odas out. We all climbed up to d road and saw the lifeless body of the biker. When d police came around n asked after d driver, we were all suprised dat d guy was not found again n we headed to d car n found no plate number. He tot dat was smart but anyway dats all I witnessed as I boarded anoda vehicle n came to minna safely. Help me thank God.

Thank God for your life bro and may the soul of the deceased rest in peace,......Amen.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by collinsJn(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
lynpetra: Thank God oooooo.Are u a corper?

Itz Obvious. He Is a Corper. His Crested Vest Neck Is Glaring For All To See.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
gothrones: @OP

Help you thank God? You are an ídiot! Thank God for what? That he saved you and neglected the other dead man? See foolish logic. May he rest in peace.

I wonder o. It seems God's miracle is like the lottery, many loses, few wins. If you ask me, that doesn't describe God as the ever loving God that loves everyone. It's even better to leave God out of this totally.

1 Like

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by nanizle(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
kochees: [size=18pt]please can you remove that gory picture? what nonsense is this?[/size]

It's for the "Picture or it didn't happen" crew...
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Caracta(f): 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Gosh! I can't believe what I'm seeing. What kind of insensitive thread is this? Seun Osewa, I'm surprised you allowed this? You guys have no iota of sympathy. Nigerians have lost it totally.

This is someone's son, brother or father lying cold on that floor. How dare you put his pictures up on a forum without even having the decency to blur the pictures?

This is clearly a case undergoing "investigation" as to the cause of death...too bad we have it all thrown at our faces.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by ivyy(f): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
An helmet could have saved his life

1 Like

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by miky(m): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
he could have been in a coma or unconscious, but in Nigeria thats a death sentence by itself

1 Like

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Caracta(f): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
Oh my bad! I just checked. Seun didn't allow it. He moved the insensitive thread to FrontPage himself...so the world could see the head of a man that died painfully. What a shame!

RIP to the dead. May God comfort his family.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by UNLEASHED(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Thank Jesus for your life...It's just a second between life and death. May we all not die untimely insha Allah. May the protection of the gods be upon us all.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by zonax(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
padeolu: so, you be murderer? I bow for you o
Can u read the story before coming here to call somebody a muderer.
Ppl sef
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by InvertedHammer: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
/

Sometimes I can't help but wonder if IBB and Abubakar really hail from Minna.
Sporadic power situation. Poor road network.
Minna is nothing to write home about.

From Suleja to Minna is a very dangerous road with all the potholes that littered that thoroughfare.
The last time I used that road was 2011.

OP. Thank God for your life.
Those VW Golf commercial drivers in the North could at best be described as suicide drivers.
2 passengers in front and 4 behind...yet you see these guys overtaking a V8 vehicle like life has duplicate.

\
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by gr8david(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
tnk God for ur live n other persongers, may God Continue to protect udder ds yr in Jesus name, it is well
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by sleek82(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
s3nn2x: I wanted to ask the same question.

So, OP you are here thanking God for your life.....Or what exactly is the reason for this thread?
You mean you people just left the guy there and went to your various destination.
do you pple even read ur comments b4 postin it?.....wat was he suppose to do?carry d corpse to mortuary?
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by crisycent: 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
kochees: [size=18pt]please can you remove that gory picture? what nonsense is this?[/size]

Do you know the meaning of "VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED" #OLODO
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Youngsage: 12:17am On Jan 11, 2014
I can't see any pic. @o.p pls put them back let me have a view, at my own discretion nw, abi
undecided

last bullet: thank God for ur life ooo
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2014
don_J:

U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fall ma hand 2day. C'mon
How? My Oga.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Noneroone(m): 12:26am On Jan 11, 2014
joebeckz: I left abuja at about 2pm and entered a taxi to minna at madalla. I was almost about to use my car but advised myself and settled for the commercials as it was cheaper and I was not gonna stay long in minna. D driver was good at wat he was doing and I felt comfortable but never closed my eyes to sleep like every oda passenger did. I was in d front passenger seat with d driver and just as we passed lambata n headed for gurara,d driver made a decision to switch to a newly constructed lane cos the normal one we use had pot/drum holes. All of a sudden like a ghost a bike (okada) with a male aged passenger appeared in front of us from no where cos as alert as I was just like d driver,I cud not xplain from where d biker came from. All effort by d driver to halt d car failed n we hit d biker n passenger. Like a grasshopper I saw d biker in d air n he crashed on d tar and d head opened up. Instantly he died. We weren't in d best position to xplain how he landed cos we were havin a rough ride down d valley as we lost control n we were goin down d hole by d side of d road. A tree n thick grass stopped d car after about 5mins of goin down. I heard difrent languages as we rolled down,I bliv de were all callin on God in der difrent languages. I just prayed silently in my heart and held d steerin cos d driver leaned back n left d steering. I hit d door wit ma leg n helped odas out. We all climbed up to d road and saw the lifeless body of the biker. When d police came around n asked after d driver, we were all suprised dat d guy was not found again n we headed to d car n found no plate number. He tot dat was smart but anyway dats all I witnessed as I boarded anoda vehicle n came to minna safely. Help me thank God.
Which state are you from sire?
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
lynpetra:
How? My Oga.
Hey Omalicha
Welcome back 4rm our long commercial break.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Hey Omalicha
Welcome back 4rm our long commercial break.

My dear,I almost had nervous break down.How far?I miss you guys oooo.Haba!
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
lynpetra:

My dear,I almost had nervous break down.How far?I miss you guys oooo.Haba!

My dear same here ooo..

I am not sure i will recognize some nairalanders again self, They must be looking totally different, some have even relocated to another site self...
God no go forgive the person wey attack this our e-community IJN...

U know say e remain small i for no even know say na U be this self....

So no e-record to show say i was once the Deputy MR. NAIRALAND again?? Na wa oooo...
All the fine fine gals and handsome boys wey i dey follow and wey dey follow me back don disappear all, Some wey even come back don dey e-kpai dia self... Chaiiii

How U dey self??

1 Like

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by farano(f): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

My dear same here ooo..

I am not sure i will recognize some nairalanders again self, They must be looking totally different, some have even relocated to another site self...
God no go forgive the person wey attack this our e-community IJN...

U know say e remain small i for no even know say na U be this self....

So no e-record to show say i was once the Deputy MR. NAIRALAND again?? Na wa oooo...
All the fine fine gals and handsome boys wey i dey follow and wey dey follow me back don disappear all, Some wey even come back don dey e-kpai dia self... Chaiiii

How U dey self??
How you dey o.. One of d fine gals wey u dey follow dey hail u grin grin
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
@farano:
How you dey o.. One of d fine gals wey u dey follow dey hail u grin grin

Lolzz... Hwfa na Thank God say i see U ooo

Welcome back jare..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? / Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car / Is Driving A Power Bike Really A Suicide Mission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.