Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? (8819 Views)

Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused / 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by lindiwey: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
my 1st baby was just a cry cry baby.he was to clingy no other person could carry him.to bath,cook,eat was a problem cos once I put him down he starts to scream.I'll put him on my back to do almost everytn and that was how I got my multitasking skills.I later realised dat dis my smallie was intimidating me with his cry because he knows I'll always pick him up wen he cries.I had to develop thick skin and started ignorin his cry wen I know he has eaten and his diaper is not wet i'll just strap him on his swing while i tidy up d house.on dis blessed day I left him to cry I cud see d suprise on his face he kept on looking at me like he was saying e be like say dis my strategy no dey work again o dis my mama mean me today.L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿. Since dat day he adjusted

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by STENON(f): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
penny01502: correct babe take knuckle
and how do you feel when your aged baby is crying, your boyfriend I mean
cos I know definitely he must cry especially when the holy spirit touches him
The Holy spirit will also be his comforter.....
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by niceeric(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2014
Adenrele03: Have u ever thought of some things called "Aran inu,Eela,Alefo,Oka ori, etc? Though they might sound odd to us due to d advent of technology,but these things can make a baby cry his/her heart out. Herbs are very effective if u come across d right person. Juz my own opinion as a village gal wey i be.
u didn't finish it jare......ifo,lapalapa,jedi jedi,yodi yodi, arunmoleegun,kokoro inu eje,stafilokokooosi(as pronounced)....ok,let me stop here...na baby we dey talk about lol,big ups to Oroki herbal mixture advertisers (if Ure from lekki or VI or Banana Island, sorry oooo....na rap I just dey rap)
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by harinholarbabe(f): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
omanifrank: happy
did I just hear u say *happy*....
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by kurlz(f): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2021
chris4gold:
Am a father of a three weeks old girl, am not always comfortable seen my princess crying. Please share how do you handle it?

Don't worry midnight cry will last for only about two months for girls.
But for male like 3months as gathered. I heard their stomaches disturbs them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Go For Adoption / How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) / Age Of Consent (to Have Sex) In Nigeria Is 11 Years (did You Know?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.