Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Trust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust (833 Views)

Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? / Best Way To Handle Trust Issues In A Relationship: / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust by richty: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2008
Prior to my last topic trust. She is around and she have being receiving strange calls, and time try finding out how is calling her. She will tell that the person is one of her extended brothers or toasters. what do you think?
Re: Trust by abikelat(f): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2008
Trust is d basis of every relationship. so try and trust her better, even thou she says its her grandfather, not to worry, if she is cheatin on u, u will catch her one day
Re: Trust by Seun(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2008
She will tell that the person is one of her extended brothers or toasters.
She has already admitted to having toasters. What more do you want her to tell you?
Re: Trust by hollandis(f): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2008
Richty is an ewu iya iya oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Richty say these words after me , "I richty is the biggest fool of all time"
You are the like that give men a helluva time toaating babes

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Darlyn ! / Some One Needs Help / Who's To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.