Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? (3693 Views)

Married Men Never Trust Ur Wives 100% To Avoid Dying Young. / Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) / Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by ijaw1stson: 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
I know my 9ja girls won't try this shit

Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
HEHEHE I THINK BOTH OF THEM ARE FOOLS IN LOVE, EVEN THE IDIOTIC GUY IS NOT SAVE. "LIFE IS TOO SWEET TO PUT IT ON RISK.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
That would be the best time to ask her: will you marry me?

8 Likes

Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by Callie24: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
NOOOOOOOO
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by Yuneehk(f): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingJhean:
haba na cheesy.. So she'll say yes abi?? Thats blackmail o

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
oloun onije. not in Dis my life. let Someone kie mie bfre my time
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Yuneehk:

haba na cheesy.. So she'll say yes abi?? Thats blackmail o
Blackmail ke? I call it enhanced tactical proposal technique

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by Swissheart(f): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nah nah
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by melison29(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Guy:will u marry me?
Girl:yes of course. Dais even though the girl no like am she must gree o

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
For what now?
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by AlexCk: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Me sef as the guy, i no go try am,
Any small mistake na long fall o,
shocked shocked
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by SirVjay(m): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
If she cheated on me nd still allow me try dis wit her, I will jst let go my grip of Her. #SHEDIEWELL.
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by Yuneehk(f): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingJhean:
Blackmail ke? I call it enhanced tactical proposal technique
okay! And she'll reverse her yes to a no when you both go home
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by Ralphdan(m): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Even me as a guy no ft trust myself
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by octopusfreaky(f): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirVjay:
If she cheated on me nd still allow me try dis wit her, I will jst let go my grip of Her. #SHEDIEWELL.
imagine,you wicked mennnn
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by pinkycute(f): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
You have said it all cheesy cheesy

Ralphdan:
Even me as a guy no ft trust myself
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by Leobanks(m): 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wetin carry dem go dia @ 1st.
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
lailai... I trust naija
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by cruzita(f): 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
grin even though I get only 1 week to live,I no go still try am.
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by calobinna(m): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
ein no go commot for there.. Ewu ein dey for that cliff dey hold babe... lol
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by grad2012(f): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Biko which kin play be dat,no oo I can't.
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by ROYH(m): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingJhean:
And If She Said "N0" What Next? :-/
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
kill ur girlfriend ooo u hear...tomorrow now u go
begin cry for court like OSCAR PRICKTORIUS... IDIORTA angry
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by kayalla(f): 12:16am On Mar 07, 2016
not unless he knows that i hold the key to his life.
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:07am On Mar 07, 2016
Unto why na?...
See it's not about trust but about mistake
What if he mistakenly throws me off that cliff
Re: Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? by tobechi20(m): 1:16am On Mar 07, 2016
Can you trust god to that extent

(1) (Reply)

Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex / If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) / When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.