Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' (2808 Views)

Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy / Honest Reasons Why I Am Not A Muslim! (for Tbaba). / Five Year Old Muslim Girl Forced To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' by Frizy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2008
Queenisha:

Queenisha is a lover not an enemy.
Relax!!

But please, what do you derive by posting crimes of Muslims who don't even know(or willfully deny) what Islam is? Have you seen a Muslim on Nairaland only aiming to post crimes of fellow christians? First, the Yorubas used to say Igbos are all thieves, and Hausa also say all Yorubas are hypocrites. Now is it the turn to generalise Muslims as criminals?
Re: Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' by tpia: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2008
Queenisha:

haba tpia.
from a lady's point of view,frizy is a handsome young man.
I'll give that to him.
Almajiri's don't look anything like him.
Frizy nothing do you abeg.

I didnt say he was ugly.

There's just something unsettling about the picture, imo. His responses before and after my post, confirmed my initial opinion.

anyway, nothing spoil. I just wanted to ask him, thats all. I've seen the picture before now, so its not like its new.
Re: Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' by Queenisha: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2008
Frizy:

But please, what do you derive by posting crimes of Muslims who don't even know(or willfully deny) what Islam is? Have you seen a Muslim on Nairaland only aiming to post crimes of fellow christians? First, the Yorubas used to say Igbos are all thieves, and Hausa also say all Yorubas are hypocrites. Now is it the turn to generalise Muslims as criminals?

My dear,if you see some Christians kill another Christian while chanting "Glory Halleluia" because he blasphemed against Jesus,abeg post it.
Or a Christian kill a Muslim because they called Jesus a Muslim,please tell it to the Daily Times.
The killings from your camp in the name of allah are innumerable.
Once they cease,we'll stop talking about them.
The killings don't make news because they were perpetrated by Muslims but because they are done  to protect the "good name of Mohammed".
That's why we have to warn each other.
una too do

Do you realise that Seun was threatened here by  Muslims and several of us have also be threatened ?
well my dear.
You see
Re: Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' by olabowale(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2008
In America's backwaters and indeed NYC, many muslims lost their lives for just being Muslims, after 911. You know it and i know it! There are still some places in America where a muslim will blatantly be denied the basic rights expected for all citizens.

My Queenisha, relax. lol.
Re: Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' by olabowale(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2008
@Tpia:

what's your own? Are you trying to date him?

see how you're describing your fellow man as if say na something else dey your mind.

abeg take am easy.

and why would I ask you to show your face? You're funny sha, in a weird manner. Are you hoping I'll ask you to post your picture?

He is my brother, a friend, a nephew and he is like a son to me. Now imagine if I describe a woman! The beauty will make you crazy. All of these is from Islam. And I do not have to have anything in my mind except what is pure and wholesome. Evidently, you need to come and learn about woman from an expert. Its the experience, man. We do not leave man's responsibilities to little boys. They can handle it. I wouldn't post my picture because you will see big daddy and your mind will be unsettling. A man is man when he has a beard. See how Odumegwu Ojukwu is almost timeless.
Re: Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' by Frizy(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2008
Where is my post?
Re: Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' by olabowale(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2008
@Frizy:

First, the Yorubas used to say Igbos are all thieves, and Hausa also say all Yorubas are hypocrites. Now is it the turn to generalise Muslims as criminals?

Both groups of ethnic slurs or characterizations are wrong. There is no truth to the statements. These are made out of ignorance. Absolute ignorance.
Re: Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' by Frizy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2008
@olabowale
olabowale:

@Frizy:
Both groups of ethnic slurs or characterizations are wrong. There is no truth to the statements. These are made out of ignorance. Absolute ignorance.

Yeah, I know. Just tribalism
Re: Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' by nossycheek(f): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2008
Islam connotes hatred! If you like remove this message
Re: Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' by olabowale(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2008
@Nossycheek:

To ignore the facts does not change the facts.

Apply this to the absoluteness in the complete truth of the Qur'an. Nossycheek, I like that name. It probably fits you. Nice.
Re: Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' by littleb(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2008
@Queenisha,
My dear,if you see some Christians kill another Christian while chanting "Glory Halleluia" because he blasphemed against Jesus,abeg post it.
Or a Christian kill a Muslim because they called Jesus a Muslim,please tell it to the Daily Times.
The killings from your camp in the name of allah are innumerable.
Once they cease,we'll stop talking about them.
The killings don't make news because they were perpetrated by Muslims but because they are done  to protect the "good name of Mohammed".

A religion should not be obsereved from its followers, but from its scriptures and established facts, because followers can be misleading. Take a look at the life of prophet Muhammad, it is enough as a good exemplary which muslims should follow. If a muslim commited a crime in the name of religion, he has no where to attach it in scriptures; he might have done it out of ignorance. However, most of the news we hear is not all balance most of the times, it sometimes mixup with the idea of enemies of Islam; and I guess it will be, because these people don't have anywhere to operate rather Islam.

Morevoer, the whole life of Prophet Muhammad was very simple, kind hearted, always inclined to be gracious and to overlook the faults of others; his best characters was very glaring even to unbelievers. I believe muslims have a manual which is Al-Qur'an and Hadiths which should form the guidance on how we operate in our daily living.
Re: Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' by nossycheek(f): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2008
littleb:

@Queenisha,
A religion should not be obsereved from its followers, but from its scriptures and established facts, because followers can be misleading. Take a look at the life of prophet Muhammad, it is enough as a good exemplary which muslims should follow. If a muslim commited a crime in the name of religion, he has no where to attach it in scriptures; he might have done it out of ignorance. However, most of the news we hear is not all balance most of the times, it sometimes mixup with the idea of enemies of Islam; and I guess it will be, because these people don't have anywhere to operate rather Islam.

Morevoer, the whole life of Prophet Muhammad was very simple, kind hearted, always inclined to be gracious and to overlook the faults of others; his best characters was very glaring even to unbelievers. I believe muslims have a manual which is Al-Qur'an and Hadiths which should form the guidance on how we operate in our daily living.

The usual cover up by Islam. Who said MO was kind hearted? May be yes, that is why he bedded little Aisha and may be little :ob. His followers are following his footsteps and their manuals are nothing but deaths sentence to non muslims
Re: Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' by littleb(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2008
@nossycheek,

nossycheek:

The usual cover up by Islam. Who said MO was kind hearted? May be yes, that is why he bedded little Aisha and may be little :ob. His followers are following his footsteps and their manuals are nothing but deaths sentence to non muslims

I think I should say you should be rewarded according to your intention; Howerver, it may be disastrous. No. My prayer is for you to realize this your statement before its too late.
Re: Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' by Mustay(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2008
littleb:

I think I should say [b]you should be rewarded according to your intentio[/b]n

supported

(1) (2)

Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? / Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani / Top 50 Must Follow Twitter Accounts On Religion And Muslim Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.