Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (115958 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (115) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by iceland(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2008
He brought me out of darkness and now I can shout halleluyah! Igwe!Igwe!! Igwe!!!Igwe!!!!(music)

Thank you Lord jesus.I had died where would I be.With no doubt i wouldbe burning in hell But thank God for Jesus,
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Gamine(f): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2008
@AKO

yes, praying without ceasing is key, not praying without ceasing until what you want is delivered.

OUR FOCUS IS ON THE KING!

Word for Today,

Keep Your Heart With All Diligence

PROVERBS 4:23 NKJ
23 Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the
issues of life.

You have probably heard the saying concerning computers, "Input
equals output." Or, the more popular term, "Garbage in,
garbage out."

That does not apply to just computers, but also to human
beings. If what we feed in is bad, we cannot expect the results
to be good.

Today we are constantly bombarded with messages on every side.
Everyone wants to influence us to do something -- usually to
buy their product or service.

Distraction is a major problem we face. Because of the
information overload we must deal with, it is easy to be
distracted from what is most important: God's Word.

It is not so much that the information we are feeding into our
hearts and minds is necessarily bad, just that it can easily
crowd out what is most important from our lives.

PROVERBS 4:20-22 NKJ
20 My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my
sayings.
21 Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the
midst of your heart;
22 For they are life to those who find them, And health to all
their flesh.

God's Word is not just another message, but something that has
life in it. Just because your senses are not aware of the life
emanating from God's Word is no proof. Nuclear radiation is
also unseen and unfelt -- but, as we know, can quickly kill
you. God's Word is the opposite -- it radiates life.

HEBREWS 4:12
12 For the word of God is living and full of power, and is
sharper than any two-edged sword, cutting through and making a
division even of the soul and the spirit, the bones and the
muscles, and quick to see the thoughts and purposes of the
heart.

God is our Source of existence. In His Word there is a deposit
of life from Him that we require to live and operate optimally.
That means that without a constant feeding on the Word of God,
you are living below what God intended for you.

SAY THIS: I will keep my heart with all diligence. I will feed
in the Word of God which gives life.

HAVE A GREAT DAY! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by otokx(m): 8:58am On Aug 12, 2008
This is all so cool
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by detder(f): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2008
god is good! all the time
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by detder(f): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2008
GOD IS GOOD! ALL THE TIME
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by eclear(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2008
I have a song.

Take up my cross, daily follows you
Not ashame to shout
My love for you my Lord
Stretch forth my hands and worship you
You are the reason for life

Chorus

Simply devoted to you O’ Lord
I Loose my life to follow you
This life that I live is not I that lives
For me to live is Christ.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Analytical(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2008
Friends,  I am so overwhelmed by the responses I have seen and the way we have all embraced this.   cool  God bless y'all.

I'm so glad about the maturity displayed.  I will like to make an earnest plea:  Let's keep denomination out of here and focus about Him alone- the One whom we adore.  We can all moderate this together when we respect each other and correct in love.

Let's raise the banner of Jesus high and keep the flag flying.

Love you all.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by oluyale(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2008
The Holy Spirit says to Peter, “Simon, three men are looking for you. So get up and go downstairs. Do not hesitate to go with them, for I have sent them” (Acts 10:19-20 NIV). Peter follows the men to Cornelius’ house and finds a crowd already waiting to hear the good news of Jesus, the Christ.

Cornelius tells Peter that, four days before, God promised to send a messenger. In that instant, Peter knew he was the messenger and that the vision meant the gospel is for all people, even Gentiles.
And as Peter began to tell Cornelius’ crowd how to make peace with God, the Holy Spirit descended upon them all, even those who were Gentile.

Oswald Chambers described God as the Great Engineer, creating circumstances to bring about moments in our lives of divine importance, leading us to such divine appointments.

You’ve seen how God did this in the lives of Peter and Cornelius; will you watch now for how God engineers divine encounters in the life you can no longer call your own.

one of such is this Forum E-FELLOWSHIP, LETS KEEP THE FLAG FLYING ( Feel free to share your prayer points,  God is here i BELIEVE.)
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Analytical(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2008
@Gamine,

Talking about the Word of God, can you imagine how powerful, honourable, majestic, full of authority and awe the name of our God is?  Truth is, He has so magnified and highly esteemed His Word more than and above all His name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Incredible  shocked shocked  (Psalms 138:2b)
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by smile4kenn(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2008
Prayer for Protection

Visit this place, O Lord, and drive far from it all snares of the enemy; let your holy angels dwell with us to preserve us in peace; and let your blessing be upon us always; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

The almighty and merciful Lord, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, bless us and keep us. Amen.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Analytical(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2008
oluyale:

Oswald Chambers described God as the Great Engineer, creating circumstances to bring about moments in our lives of divine importance, leading us to such divine appointments.

one of such is this Forum E-FELLOWSHIP, LETS KEEP THE FLAG FLYING ( Feel free to share your prayer points,  God is here i BELIEVE.)

You know what?  Your piece above also reminds me of Jacob at Luz (Gen 28).  How God can turn the mundane things to create those circumstances!  He was just sleeping when he had a dream of angels ascending and descending there.  He didn't know God was there!  He changed the name of Luz to Bethel in that moment of divine importance.

vs 16
Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, "Surely the LORD is in this place, and I did not know it."

vs 19
He called the name of that place Bethel; however, previously the name of the city had been Luz.

May God continually direct us never to miss our moments of divine importance.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Andyjoy(f): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2008
I say AMEN to that. It's high time we confessed our faith and worship our God in a way that others will know that we are proud of the one we call LORD. I believe The Lord Jesus is rejoicing to see this happen. May the mission of this vision never be quenched and may the fire of the Lord continue to burn in our hearts until we go back to (and STAY with)our first love.

Prayer: We thirst for more and more of you Lord, to take us to where we really belong with you. Help us Lord to live up to Your standard even in the face of the perils of this world. In Jesus Name (AMEN)
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Gamine(f): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2008
God's Word is the only basis we have for living.

It is Completely Complete

No contradictions , its plain for all to see.

I thank HIM for it.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by constantk: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2008
Hi All.
Thank God for his spirit and revival. In the book of Habakuk: the bible says that in the midst of the year the Lord will revive and in Joel: the bible says that God will pour out his spirit upon all flesh. Praise God.

Has anybody considered the book of Deutronomy 28, whao a great chapter, please lets consider it as all blessings are ours if only we will harken to the word and commandment of God. Remember Ephesians 1 tells us that God has already blessed us with all heavenly blessings for this reason blessed be God the father of our Lord Jesus christ,

I am glad to be part of this thread.

God bless you all.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by sanjowest: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2008
Blessed people of God,

An ordinary stone in the hands of David had an extraordinary effect on Goliath; may the ordinary things we do this days result into an extraordinary BREAKTHROUGH.

Let he that stand take heed lest he fall because it would not be funny if at the end of the day we find ourselves in hell fire with robbers, prostitutes and the likes.

If God did not spare Moses when he made mistakes, I wonder if any sinner will go unpunished.

Let's look at this ACTS OF GOD[color=#000099][/color]:

God is a creator(Genesis)
a maker(Genesis)
a killer-when He Killed Moses and buried him and up till today no one knows where He buried him-Deuteronomy 34-5-6
a deceiver-when u refuse to accept the truth, He will tell u what you want to hear just like he did to Ahab (1 Kings 22:8-26)

There are still many acts of God that encourages me as well as those ones that terrifies me. God's word should never be questioned or challenged. We may define our own standard for living, obeying the scripture in part, making reference to certain men of God as our standard, judging other people and stuffs like that.

But know for sure that, God's solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: "The Lord knows those who are his," and, "Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness." 2 Timothy 2:19

If lepers could make it home and if tax collectors could make it home; why can't you. If Peter who denied Jesus Christ could make it home and Paul of Tarsus could make it home, why can't we. Yeah! I will get there. When the battle is over, I shall wear a crown in the new Jerusalem. Yeah! Though the world speaks another thing o but I will not end it up like Judas ischariot.

There is a grace sufficient for you my people to make it home.

Blessed people of God, may the king of glory lead you and teach you his ways. May you be filled with His spirit. As we grow older in life different kinds of people come in and out of our life; leaving something behind and taken many so
things. May God help us all.

You have got to stand for something!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Muyiwageek(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2008
To those of you who want to give up,

Remember  Mat 5:14
                                               "You are the light of the World; A city that is set on a Hill cannot be hidden; Neither do Men light a candle and but it under a bookshelf but on a candle stick that it giveth Light on to all that is in the house"

You're too special to be depressed, Just trust in him and feel good about yourself and all things will work together for yor good, Have a splendid Day, This message for meant for[b] YOU[/b], Yes!!! You in particular,  smiley
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by 2marto: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2008
this indeed a great one.lets endevour to pray for one another
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2008
When everything seems to go wrong, PUSH!

When the job gets you down, PUSH!

When people don't react the way you think they should, PUSH!

When your money is short and the bills are due, PUSH!

When you want to curse them out for whatever the reason, PUSH!

When people just don't understand you, PUSH!

PUSH = P[/b]ray Until [b]S[/b]omething [b]H[/b]appens!"

How true the above quotes have proved on this thread, Nevertheless, I will by the grace of God [b]P.U.S.H.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by jendordino(m): 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2008
Dear NAIRALAND E FELLOWSHIP MEMBER,
YOU ARE WELCOME TO TODAYS FELLOWSHIP AT NAIRALAND,NIGERIA
BRO JENDORDINO HAS THIS WORD OF ENCOURGEMENT FOR YOU, STAY BLESSS

"No matter how small and unimportant what we are doing may seem, if we do it well, it may soon become the step that will lead us to better things."
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by coollove: 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2008
IT IS GOOD TO BE ON THE LORD'S SIDE. LETS KEEP IT UP.
A BIG AMEN TO THOSE PRAYERS.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by chukxy44(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2008
love the ideal,( Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship)but lets remeber to worship God in spirit and in truth.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by beewhyfocs(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2008
A good one guyz.Lets keep it up.I believe we should be happy discussing our faith.Nothing gives joy than being sure you are on the Lord's side.k
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2008
Here is another pretty deep one to think about.

A holy man was having a conversation with the Lord one day and said, "Lord, I would like to know what Heaven and Hell are like."

The Lord led the holy man to two doors.  He opened one of the doors and the holy man looked in. In the middle of the room was a large round table.  In the middle of the table was a large pot of stew which smelled delicious and made the holy man's mouth water.

The people sitting around the table were thin and sickly.  They appeared to be famished.  They were holding spoons with very long handles that were strapped to their arms and each found it possible to reach into the pot of stew and take a spoonful, but because the handle was longer than their arms, they could not get the spoons back into their mouths.  The holy man shuddered at the sight of their misery and suffering.  The Lord said, "You have seen Hell."

They went to the next room and opened the door.  It was exactly the same as the first one.  There was the large round table with the large pot of stew which made the holy man's mouth water.  The people were equipped with the same long-handled spoons, but here the people were well nourished and plump, laughing and talking.  The holy man said, "I don't understand." "It is simple" said the Lord, "it requires but one skill.   You see, they have learned to feed each other, while the greedy think only of themselves."

When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you!

Only 7% of the people who read this will be blessed by it and  share it with
others.  93% of people would neither appreciate it nor forward this!

HAVE A BLESSED DAY AND YOU EITHER PASS IT ON OR YOU GIVE IT A MISS!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by sarmy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2008
God bless you guys, you are winning souls for Christ.

Path of a just man is as a shining light that shines more and
more until the perfect day

The deeper your insight (based on God's word) the higher you fly,
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2008
This Is A Poem About The Holy Bible

This book contains the mind of God,
The state of man,
The way of salvation,
The doom of sinners and-
The happiness of  believers.

Its precepts are binding,
Its history is true, and
Its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise,
Believe it to be saved, and
Practise it to be holy.

It contains light to direct you,
Food to support you, and
Comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveller’s map and
The Christian’s charter.

Here is paradise restored,
Heaven opened and
Gates of hell closed.

Christ is the grand subject,[color=#990000][/color]
Our good its design, and
The glory of God its end.

Read it
Slowly,
Frequently, and
Prayerfully.

It is a mine of wealth,
A paradise of glory, and
A river of pleasure.

It will reward the greatest labour and
Condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

The Book:
The Book of books;
The Book of life;
The Book of God;
The Bible;
The Revelation of God to man.

Warnings!

This Book will keep you from sin, and
Sin will keep you from this Book.

Reading and confessing this book will:
Terrify the devil,
Stupefy the rebellious,
Mystify the world,
Pacify the critics,
Ratify the covenant,
Edify the church,
Magnify the Word, and
Glorify the Lord!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Analytical(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2008
Guys, can we expand a little more about Gamine's word for the day?

- How do we give attention to God's Word practically?
- How do we guard our hearts with all diligence? You may give personal examples to enrich us further.

Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by smile4kenn(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2008
The Lord Be Our Defender

May God the Father bless us,
may Christ take care of us,
the Holy Ghost enlighten us all the days of our life.
The Lord be our defender and keeper of body and soul,
both now and for ever, to the ages of ages.

St. Ethelwold
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Gamine(f): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2008
We pay attention to God's word

by Studying and listening to teachings of the Word.

Guarding our hearts, one thing i have done today

is to put others needs before mine, here by removing the danger of Self-centredness.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2008
A lesson to be learned from the Arabs

"Some years ago, several Arab chieftains accompanied that famous First World War character, Lawrence of Arabia, to the Paris Peace Conference.  The Arabs saw many wonderful things in the great city, but the most amazing sight to them was the running water in their hotel rooms.  It seemed to them impossible that by simply turning a faucet they could have an almost inexhaustible flow of water without effort or expense.

They had been accustomed all their lives to consider water as a scarce commodity.  They know its great value and, from experience, the difficulty of obtaining it.

At the end of the conference and as the delegates were preparing to depart, Lawrence saw his chieftains trying to remove the faucets from the walls of their rooms so they could fix them to walls in their own rooms at home and continue to have an exhaustless water supply without effort in their barren deserts!  It required considerable time and patience to explain that the faucets alone were utterly valueless”.

We smile at the simple-mindedness of the Arab chiefs, but we have all been guilty of such actions. We take an example from an account in the lives of the children of Israel.

“Israel went out against the Philistines to battle.  Israel was smitten before the Philistines: and they slew of the army in the field about 4,000 men.  And when the people were come into the camp, the elders of Israel said, Let us fetch the Ark of the Covenant of the LORD out of Shiloh unto us, that it may save us.  And when the Ark of the Covenant of the LORD came into the camp, all Israel shouted with a great shout.  And the Philistines fought, and Israel was smitten, and there was a great slaughter; for there fell of Israel 30,000 footmen” (1Samuel 4:1-3,5,10).

The Arabs trusted in the detached faucets for water, and the Israelites trusted in the visible ark of the covenant, detached from God Who is the true Source of supply.

Some trust in their good upbringing as a reason why God’s favour should be theirs.  Others trust in good deeds and almsgiving as a merit to bring God’s blessing to them.  Some trust in long prayers and religious observances.  Others trust that fasting will recommend them to God.  'Useless, if detached'. 

All our righteousness are as filthy rags” (Isaiah 64:6).

Reading of Psalms for prayer will disappoint you like the detached faucets would have disappointed the Arabs.  ‘Useless, if detached’.

Do you still trust in good morals to recommend you to God?  Do you hope to be saved because you try to ‘Obey the ten commandments, love your neighbour as yourself, do good to anyone you see and have a clear conscience towards everybody’?  Do you say that these are things that will qualify one for heaven?  Ask yourself, have you done all these today?  Of course, no.  All these are incapable of saving you unless the source is God, the Giver of every good and perfect gift through Jesus Christ.

False hopes are costly for they shall cause eternal regret and cause you to wail in anguish of deepest regrets in eternity.  Baptism, whether of the infant or of the adult, whether sprinkling or immersion – cannot save you.  Don’t be satisfied with the useless detached faucets.  Be sure you have the real thing – the passport to heaven: heart cleansing.  God gives it through Jesus Christ. You may trust in being ‘baptized in the Holy Spirit’, dreaming and seeing visions, prophesying, speaking in tongues and interpreting while you are still[b] SINNING [/b] – ‘useless if detached’; How can that be, do you say?  Well, God does not baptize dogs (sinners) in the Holy Spirit.  He only says if His children ask for the Holy Ghost, He’ll fill them.  It’s only for children – and who is a child?   “Whosoever is born of God does not commit sin for the seed of God remains in him and he cannot sin” (1John 3:9).

Going to consult prophets and attending revival services every day is not what God requires of you.  ‘Useless if detached’.

Nothing less than God can save.

Do not have faith in anything less than God.  “Neither is there salvation in any other for there is none other name (and no other thing) under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved” (Acts 4:12).

Only Jesus can save.

Jesus died that you may live.  His death is the only remedy for your sins.  Pray to God with faith in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and you will be saved from the guilt of sin, from the love of sin, from the power of sin and from the consequence of sin.

“Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved” (Ro 10:13).

“Now why tarriest thou? Wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord” (Acts 22:16).

“Behold, now is the accepted time; behold now is the day of salvation” (2 Corinthians 6:2).
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Analytical(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2008
Gamine:

We pay attention to God's word

by Studying and listening to teachings of the Word.

In addition to studying and listening to the teachings of His word, we are to DO the word. Not only hearing, but also doing.

". . .Whatever He says to you, do it." John 2:5b

Simple obedience to what He says delivers us from endless toiling and struggles. I am not saying it is easy at times, but it sure pays at the end.

@OLAADEGBU

God bless. In order words, there is no quick fix without connecting to the Source Himself! Hmmmh 'useless if detached'. I hear you sir.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by oluyale(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2008
We Need Models and Mentors
by Rick Warren

Join with others in following my example, brothers, and take note of those who live according to the pattern we gave you. Philippians 3:17 (NIV)*** *** *** ***

For us to mature, we need models and mentors.
Many people make the mistake of thinking all they need to grow spiritually is God’s Word and prayer. But the truth is, we need people to help us grow.

Christlike character is[b] built through relationships, not in isolation[/b]. There are many things God wants you to learn about life that you’ll never learn on your own.

You’ll only learn them in community.We always grow faster and stronger with living, breathing examples who can model for us what a purpose driven life looks like. We need more than explanations, we need examples.

Paul realized the power of a pattern when he advised, “Join with others in following my example, brothers, and take note of those who live according to the pattern we gave you” (Philippians 3:17 NIV). To grow, we need to see principles in practice. We need to see what beliefs looks like when they are translated as behavior in everyday situations.
When Paul would travel to a city to start a church, he would begin by simply living among the people. He was a “living Bible,” echoing the life of Jesus, where “the word became flesh and dwelt among us” (John 1:14 NKJV).

After Paul left a city, he would write back, “Keep putting into practice all you learned from me and heard from me and saw me doing, and the God of peace will be with you” (Philippians 4:9 NLT).
Who are your models for following Christ? Who are you watching and learning from?

Here’s a tougher question: Are you an example for anyone else? In elementary school, you probably enjoyed “Show and Tell.” As believers, we’re often better at “telling” than “showing.”
In today’s culture, the world desperately needs people who can show us how to love our spouse and make a marriage last, how to relate to our kids, how to do business with integrity, how to handle conflict in the way Jesus would. These are lessons we learn by watching others.

Not only do we need models to grow, we need mentors. Mentors are people who’ve followed Christ longer than we have and are able to share their life lessons. You’ve heard that it’s wise to learn from experience, but it is wiser to learn from the experiences of others. Life is too short to learn everything by experience! And some painful experiences can be avoided if you’re smart enough to learn from mentors in your church family.

Ask yourself this: “What’s been the greatest positive influence on my life?” Most likely it was not a sermon, seminar, or small group lesson. It was somebody who shaped your life through a personal relationship.

Can you see God’s wisdom in creating the church, a family full of mentors and models for our benefit?
That’s why being connected to a small group is so crucial to spiritual growth. It’s a regular opportunity to learn from each other.

Today, spend a few moments getting intentional about this. Write down the names of people in your church and small group that you’d like to learn from. Then identify what you’d specifically like to learn from them. Remember, they don’t have to be perfect to be a model or mentor.
To grow spiritually, you must also be willing to be a model or mentor to others. That may scare you but all it takes is being one step ahead.

People don’t expect you to be perfect – they already know you aren’t. What they want you to be is honest! So let them see your struggles, not just your successes. We usually grow as much from others’ weaknesses as we do from their strengths
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Gamine(f): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2008
After hearing and studying

Doing comes, surely

Faith Without Deeds is DEAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (115)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.