Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,288 members, 7,867,761 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship - Religion (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (116410 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (115) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2010
My Glory
April 16, 2010

"O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory."(Psalm 108:1)

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by 007malaika(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2010
A testimony
i just want to bless the name of d Lord for keeping me thru dis year n averting dangers off my part. bless the name of the Lord
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2010
Life and Vigor

I offer you life and vigor, beloved. 
I offer you a life worth living, a life filled with the love of your heavenly Father.

No one could ever say that I scrimp where My dear ones are concerned.
No one could ever say that My ears are not attuned to the cry of your heart. 
No one could ever say that I have failed one of My own.
I have never scrimped;
I give lavishly to those who love and serve Me. 
My ears are always attuned to your voice whether you are directing your conversation
toward Me or not, and I have never failed, intentionally or unintentionally, one of My own.

I vow to you that I have much to offer one who serves Me. 
I give freely and the life that I offer is teeming with My goodness.
The vigor that I give is incomparable.

So rejoice.  You serve a God Who offers life, life at its finest, and there is nothing that
I give that is not full of the vigor, the extraordinary vigor, that is contained in My great love for you.

Be confident of these truths, dear heart.
I want you confident that you serve a God Who offers the very finest.
Do not think for a moment that I would ever hold back.
I give freely. Take. 
Take with a thankful heart and receive from Me, receive liberally from the One Who loves you, loves you dearly!!!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by na2day2(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2010
007malaika:

A testimony
i just want to bless the name of d Lord for keeping me thru dis year n averting dangers off my part. bless the name of the Lord

praise God!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2010
Daily Manna

Go the Extra Mile
Saturday, April 17, 2010

TEXT: PROVERBS 31:10-31

"Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all" (Proverbs 31:29). 

For more . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:01am On Apr 18, 2010
A Time to Sleep
April 17, 2010

"And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison."(Acts 12:6)

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2010
Daily Manna

Here I Stand!
Sunday, April 18, 2010

TEXT: Ezekiel 32:17-32

"The strong among the mighty shall speak to him out of the midst of hell with them that help him: they are gone down, they lie uncircumcised, slain by the sword" (Ezekiel 32:21).

For more . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2010
Headstone of the Corner
April 18, 2010

"The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner."(Psalm 118:22)

For More . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2010
Fear Not, Little Flock
April 19, 2010

"But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you."(Luke 12:31)

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2010
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2010
CALLED TO YOUR PLACE

Yes, I have called you to your place. 
It is a special place in Me that I have preordained and predestined for you.
It is the place in which you are anointed to walk in, abide in, and serve Me in. 
It is the only place that you will find My peace and fulfillment in your life. 
Though you have heard Me calling you out, you hesitate to leave your current comfort zone.
Fear and uncertainty are binding you in a place where you are not and shall never be planted and established to flourish by My hand.
Do not try to stay where I have not called or planted you in an attempt to preserve your comforts and security in this world. 
There is no peace or security in anything of this world. 
The enemy is using your fear and preconceived notions of how things are and must be to hold you captive. 
In Me there is liberty.  Be strong and courageous enough to take your place in Me. 
Come out of the bondage of the world and its ways.  Have faith and trust in Me. 
I AM calling you to your place of liberty and service in Me. 
Let go of all that binds you and rise above your fears through faith in Me. 
Obey the call of your Master. 
The fullness and manifestation of your divine destiny await you on the other side. 
I will plant and establish you in your place that you may flourish in Me. 
Will you put your hand to the plow and not look back?

Genesis 12:
1Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house,
unto a land that I will shew thee:
2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2010
Daily Manna

Saved to Serve
Monday, April 19, 2010

TEXT: EZEKIEL 33:1-7

"So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me" (Ezekiel 33:7). 

For more . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by EdwinOse: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2010
This is good.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:44am On Apr 20, 2010
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:51am On Apr 20, 2010
Pastors and Teachers
April 20, 2010

"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers."(Ephesians 4:11)

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2010
It takes an abiding faith, love and obedience for one to both enter into the Kingdom and live by the principles found therein.

, "But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides", Matthew 6:33 The Amplified Translation

, "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter", Matthew 7:21 NASB

, "Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord; seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. For by these He has granted to us His precious and magnificent promises, so that by them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world by lust. Now for this very reason also, applying all diligence, in your faith supply moral excellence, and in your moral excellence, knowledge, and in your knowledge, self-control, and in your self-control, perseverance, and in your perseverance, godliness, and in your godliness, brotherly kindness, and in your brotherly kindness, love. For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they render you neither useless nor unfruitful in the true knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. For he who lacks these qualities is blind or short-sighted, having forgotten his purification from his former sins. Therefore, brethren, be all the more diligent to make certain about His calling and choosing you; for as long as you practice these things, you will never stumble; for in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be abundantly supplied to you", 2 Peter 1:2-11 NASB
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2010
TRUE REPENTANCE

I AM calling for TRUE repentance.  A true turning and dedication of the hearts back to Me! 
A complete and full reordering of your lives and priorities to My perfect will and purposes.
The hour is late, and My true servants have been sounding the call to repentance…a call to return to your true, first,
and only Love, and then follow with complete loyalty and full devotion to that Love. 
A call to discard all idols of this world…all pleasures, activities, people….
all things of this world that unsurp the place of the Lord your God….
all dropped and seen as useless and worthless in comparison to the great and priceless treasure that is sought
and found only in your Lord God Almighty. 
A call to turn from the sinful ways and means of this world and to return to holiness as the Lord your God He is holy.
A call to stand in awe of the Lord your God, to recognize My power and might and position above all,
and to place your hope
and trust and confidence in Me and Me alone. 
It is to lay aside and forsake your dependence on the ill-gotten wealth of this world regardless of the perceived security it provides.
But, no, you would not!!! 
You would not for the message does not tickle the ears or feed the fleshly appetite for more and better comforts in this world.
You turn not to Me to seek your God, but you seek and inquire of Me only to restore or maintain your worldly lifestyles. 
Do not think that I AM deceived by false repentance. 
I AM God!!!  I see and know the hearts of all men. 
I will not be moved by the false and temporary cries that find their source in the self -serving motives of flesh. 
I will not be moved by false prayers uttered with the desire to obtain provision of the flesh and the lusts thereof.
Those who so love and seek to maintain their worldly lifestyles and comforts in spite of the spiritual cost
are sure to lose all that they so seek to save. 
Woe, woe to those who lead My sheep into these disingeneous acts feigning a true seeking of the Lord!!!
I will not clear those guilty.  There will be a full recompense! 
Stand forth and free of all such ministries and ministers for the day of My reckoning comes quickly.
Those sheep who were foolish enough to follow the voices not of Me, and even now do not truly repent shall find themselves lost. 
They shall find themselves positioned to bear great destruction, hardships, losses, pains, and separation. 
But those who heed My call and truly repent and seek Me shall be found in Me! 
They shall live and not die! 
They shall find their lives in Me!
They shall partake of the joys of My Kingdom…My Glory! 
They shall rule and reign with Me in eternity!!! 

Hear and heed My call for…, TRUE REPENTANCE!!!

John 12:

25The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. 26Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me. 27“Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save me from this hour’? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. 28Father, glorify your name!”
Then a voice came from heaven, “I have glorified it, and will glorify it again.”
29The crowd that was there and heard it said it had thundered; others said an angel had spoken to him.

30Jesus said, “This voice was for your benefit, not mine. 31Now is the time for judgment on this world;
now the prince of this world will be driven out.
32But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2010
Daily Manna

Turn from Evil Ways
Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TEXT: Ezekiel 33:8-20

"Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel" (Ezekiel 33:11). 

For More . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by mabsam(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2010
hello friends, i'm sure by now u know that we are in the reality of the endtimes, its signs are manifested daily. Let us keep ourselves pure and holy by the grace of God so that we wont be left behind. u can visit choothomas.com to read more, go to urgent message. Choo Thomas is the author of the book "heaven is so real". Dont read with a critical mind but with faith. bye
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2010
I agree with you signs of the endtime will continue,a great earthquake is coming that will shook the whole world,
many christian will be awake as revival will swept the world for a great ,great harvest of soul.
please be ready GOD will use you.
saint be ready to do the master work.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by princessde: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2010
brothers and sisters for let us not be weary in well doing at the right time God will surely bring our reward, help someone on ur way to work tomorrow, help somebody at ur office, give someone a lift, get somebody's lunch. and the father would remember that act of kindness and recompense u with blessings from above
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAMIND1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2010
, that which I know not
teach thou me
if I have done any iniquity
I'll do it no more!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:06am On Apr 21, 2010
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2010
"[b]Repent and Return To Me  Pastor Loretta
[/b]

As I was fasting and praying today and asking the Lord what was on his Heart, this is what I was hearing Him speak.     
I am always speaking to My children My child.
But, not all My children are always listening to Me.
Their spiritual eyes and ears aren't opened.
They turn a deaf ear to me at times, because they don't want to always hear My Truth.
They are continually wanting their cake and eat it too.                                                                           
Unfortunately, many of My children are following the world's ways of doing things.
They are not always following My Kingdom Ways and Principles. My Ways are the best ways.
I don't want to hurt you My children.
I want to prosper you, but there are always conditions that have to be met by you in order for you to receive My Blessings.
Take MY Hand. Hold onto it really tight. Don't let go of it. Follow Me. Let Me guide and lead you.
Let Me get you back on track with Me.
Don't kick against the goads any more. (Acts 26:14).
Surrender it all over to Me My children.

For I have a Heart for you My children.
I weep for you at times, when I see you go through things that I didn't want to see you go through.
But, there are always consequences to your wrong choices. Sin has consequences.
You may think you are having fun at the time, but pay day comes.                                                                   
Hear Me speaking to you this day My children. Love on Me.
Get to know Me better for yourselves. Come into the Secret Place with Me daily.
Let Me show you things that you have no knowledge of.
Ask of Me, and I shall show you miracles, signs and wonders that will amaze you.                                                                                     
But you must cleanse yourselves. You must turn from your sins and evil-wicked ways.
Repent and turn from those things that you know that are not pleasing to Me.
Consecrate yourselves. Let Me purge you with hyssop My children.
Let Me wash the filth of the world off of you.
Let Me remove those filthy rags of unrighteousness, and make you all Mine for Eternity.                                                                                                Come to Me this day My children.
Ask for forgiveness of those things that you know in your heart that are not right.
When you come clean with Me, and are transparent before Me, will I not welcome you into My Family?
I have a place for you My child if you want it.
But, you must do your part also and choose correctly.                     
Choose life this day My children.
I want to spend eternity with you not separated from you.
I love you with My whole Heart!!!
Receive that love and join Me My Beloved in the Bedchamber of the Secret Place
says the Lord your God.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2010
Watch the DCLM Channel online 24/7

Click on the appropriate link (top right corner) to connect to this TV channel online.

DCLM Channel
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2010
Christ Our Substitute
April 21, 2010

"So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation."(Hebrews 9:28)

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by oviezims(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2010
Hi all.
I am fresh on board. While looking 4 the right section to join i looked at the section of religion and immediately fell in love with the Naialand Christian E-Fellowship, which i have just abreviated to (NCEF). I believe this will help us sharpen ourselves, empower and position us to achieve God's purpose and live fulfilled lives.
Well, i have this question to ask, WHAT IS THE COIN OF YOUR LIFE? WHO SPENDS THIS COIN?
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by seunny4lif(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2010
god thank you for today in life.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by seunny4lif(m): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2010
god thank you for today in life.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:26am On Apr 22, 2010
Daily Manna

Hypocrite?
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TEXT: Ezekiel 33:21-33

"And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not" (Ezekiel 33:32).

For More . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:36am On Apr 22, 2010
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2010

Awake And Sing

Make your requests known to Me.
I am calling you to love:
to love your neighbor as yourself,
to be fishers of men,
to speak the truth in love,
to judge not and be My witnesses.

I am calling you from religion to relationship.
Do not be conformed to the things of this world,
for the world does not comprehend the things of God.
I Am calling you higher.

You must confront the enemy.
Do not compromise any longer.
I have given you the Word as a guide
for what is righteous and holy.
I am calling you to pray and intercede,
stand on the wall.

I am changing your countenance for My glory.
You are being purged for My purpose .
Stay focused lean not to your own understanding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (115)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.