Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Long-term Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long-term Relationships (816 Views)

Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? / How To Understand Guys Who Want Long Term Relationships / Why Do Long Term Relationships Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Long-term Relationships by smartass(f): 5:51am On Aug 12, 2008
so ummm,  what do ya'll think of long- term relationships,
      there's this white dude who was in my english class this summer,  and he was not ashamed to tell that he had been dating a woman for 12 frigging years !!! WTF, duh
Re: Long-term Relationships by magentam(f): 6:05am On Aug 12, 2008
Hate long term relationships. Only 10% in a 100 works, the other 90% most times break up. Wasted years, wasted effort, wasted time and age,especially for the women. I know what I am talking about because I am a victim of wasted long years. A brand new chic comes out from no where and pulls the rug of love off your man's feet. He falls head over heels in love with the new chic and you are history.

(1) (Reply)

I Desperately Need Help / 365 Days Of Romance/loving / Guys In The House: Do U Prefer Respect To Love Or Love To Respect. Ur Views Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.