Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. (1615 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin / Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by Orikinla(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2008
It is not easy to be faithful, but it pays.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by ssRhino: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2008
Yes it pays.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by obo2000: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2008
Yes it pays
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by tope2000(f): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2008
Sure does
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by Gamine(f): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2008
100% Sure it pays grin
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2008
Really? How does it pay??
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by tope2000(f): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2008
by not being a slut that sleep around
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by nachezki: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2008
Howabout when u've decided to be faithful and ur partner (wifey) takes it for granted simply because she feels u can't mess. presently am in that mess right now. wifey picking quarrels, not taking to you not to talk of sex for reason at all. I know some pple will say '' you both need to talk it out'' but she is not even ready to discuss anything meaningfulness. w
will post more details as time goes on, but am in a difficult situation right now, cos a girl I give a lift seems to have a thing for me. just some few wks of knowing her but she feels my wifery is lucky to have me.
from experience I will say, don't Judge an unfaithful man until u hear his story.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by rampant(f): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2008
its easy to be faithful ooo
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by tope2000(f): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2008
nachezki:

Howabout when u've decided to be faithful and your partner (wifey) takes it for granted simply because she feels u can't mess. presently am in that mess right now. wifey picking quarrels, not taking to you not to talk of sex for reason at all. I know some people will say '' you both need to talk it out'' but she is not even ready to discuss anything meaningfulness. w
will post more details as time goes on, but am in a difficult situation right now, because a girl I give a lift seems to have a thing for me. just some few wks of knowing her but she feels my wifery is lucky to have me.
from experience I will say, don't Judge an unfaithful man until u hear his story.

but you judge an unfaithful woman even without hearing her story??
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2008
tope2000:

by not being a slut that sleep around
Just because you are unfaithful to your partner doesn’t mean you are sleeping around and vice versa.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by Orikinla(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2008
To be honest to God, it is not easy for either the man or the woman.

The only thing making me to remain faithful is the fear of God and love for her.
I can only speak for myself and I cannot speak for her.
A man can never control a woman, because only she can control herself.

A man trying to control a woman is wasting his time.

nachezki:

Howabout when u've decided to be faithful and your partner (wifey) takes it for granted simply because she feels u can't mess. presently am in that mess right now. wifey picking quarrels, not taking to you not to talk of sex for reason at all. I know some people will say '' you both need to talk it out'' but she is not even ready to discuss anything meaningfulness. w
will post more details as time goes on, but am in a difficult situation right now, because a girl I give a lift seems to have a thing for me. just some few wks of knowing her but she feels my wifery is lucky to have me.

You need God to help you with her at such a time like this.
Does she still love you?

A woman who truly loves you  will surely respect you.

I know the negative behaviour of your wife is making you to look for comfort outside your matrimonial home. But the one tempting you could be worse eventually.
Personally I hate homebreakers. Ignore the bitch/witch who is trying to seduce you and lure you away from your wife.
Try to ignore the rude behaviour of your wife and highlight the best things about her.

A man can never know the true character of a woman until you marry her.

I have seen many women changing after marriage.
My younger sister and elder sister are no exceptions.

Many Nigerian women hold the men to ransom once they get married.
They know you are bound by the oath of marriage, for better or worse.

My mother was married a virgin and she remained faithful to my father till death.
Even when war separated her from him, she remained faithful and even after my father's death, she remained faithful.
She was my role model and I still use her as the epitome of a faithful woman, faithful wife and faithful mother.
She was truly a God fearing woman.
The true Nigerian woman.

Nigerian women were more faithful in the past.
These days, I am praying for those who are still faithful.
The world is more carefree today.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by annmarien(f): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2008
@ Tope2000,
so love the way you put that statement, abeg tell them. their cheating ways have reasons, but in a girls case,she's condemned as a HO!!!!!
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by Orikinla(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2008
Medically, it is not good for your health to be unfaithful.

It is more complicated for women than men to be unfaithful.
Unfaithful women are always worse off eventually.
The hypocritical society does not forgive them.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by tope2000(f): 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2008
ann marien:

@ Tope2000,
so love the way you put that statement, abeg tell them. their cheating ways have reasons, but in a girls case,she's condemned as a HO!!!!!

its so annoying because we live in a male domineering world they think they can do whatever
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by onyinye2(f): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2008
Orikinla:

Blah Blah Blah, more rubbish in my ears.

tope2000:

its so annoying because we live in a male domineering world they think they can do whatever
Same when a guy has a big ego he is just "being a man" but when a woman shows a little pride, she is a feminist. Tufiakwa.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by KarmaMod(f): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2008
nachezki:

what daft story? is that the best excuse you can give? If she doesnt wanna talk to you, talk to her friend or even her relatives. It's most likely you have offended her and those people would surely know about it. I think it's better for a woman to discuss such with her dude if she's annoyed but some rather give the silent, something you SHOULD have noticed before you even married her. Making up excuses to go after some trekking ho says alot about you.
Why are guys so predictable? Of course the ho is gonna say that crap. She wants you to think she's better than your wife DUH. It's so easy to play you people. Very soon she'll "accidently" find your office and bring you food and that will be the end cos you lot are just a b unch of alajenus.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by CodeRED(f): 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2008
@topic
Ori, nice to hear your confession, however this is a person thing. IT is very easy being faithful. Those who have issues with being faithful need to seek the face of God.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by Orikinla(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Same when a guy has a big ego he is just "being a man" but when a woman shows a little pride, she is a feminist. Tufiakwa.

WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY?

YOU KNOW THAT OFFLINE, YOU WOULD BE SEIZED AND TAKEN INTO MY CUSTODY IN THE NIGER DELTA AND AFTER SOME OF THE BOYS HAVE DISCIPLINED YOU, YOU WOULD BE TOO NUMB TO BE IRRITATED.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by KarmaMod(f): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2008
Rofl hahhahhaahha grin

I never knew Orinkla could get angry
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by onyinye2(f): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2008
Orikinla:

WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY?

YOU KNOW THAT OFFLINE, YOU WOULD BE SEIZED AND TAKEN INTO MY CUSTODY IN THE NIGER DELTA AND AFTER SOME OF THE BOYS HAVE DISCIPLINED YOU, YOU WOULD BE TOO NUMB TO BE IRRITATED.
Oh im so scared tongue
The big bad osuofia just threatened me tongue
Stop throwing empty threats.
They are worthless, entertaining, but worthless
Niger Delta ke?
That makes you a big shot.
You and your propaganda of "The Formula of Women",
It is quite annoying because it is nothing but generalizing
Watch it with the all caps,
You might find yourself drinking DIM EYES
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by ChinenyeN(m): 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Orikinla link=topic=159381.msg2646367#msg2646367 date=1218556455:

I think you may have missed the part I put in italics. Onyinye. Orikinla, isn't speaking rubbish. It seems that he's actually agreeing with you in a way. At least that's the way it seems to me. Granted, he could have said that "It is more complicated for unfaithful women than unfaithful men", but what he said still makes sense. Or maybe I'm reading wrong. . . *shrug*
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by topup: 12:10am On Aug 13, 2008
Well, I agree with this post. I believe it pays, about 99% of people who have cheated always regret it, if that's not a incentive for most, also the feelings are usually temporary. Nobody knows that if a man marries the 'loving' mistress or leaves his wife, that this mistress wouldn't also become nagging and irritating. It is so much easier to see your dream woman in another when a man is needy (same goes for women), there are people out there with personality traits, which cause them to be attracted to insecure men and women, and they are willing to give you confidence and support, and tell you your wife/husband is treating you badly and you should go with them, but those people change as soon as your confidence starts to improve and who knows the grass may have been greener on the side you were initially on, who knows,
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by Outstrip(f): 1:15am On Aug 13, 2008
natchezski abeg be quiet. So you think that by being faithful to your wife you are doing her a favor. Did both of you not say the same vows. So she should cheat when you do not meet her expectations? Oh I am sorry. You must be meeting all her expectations as such she has no reason to do anything that might upset you. So now you are using it as an excuse to carry some classless girl in your car and you no even fear to discuss your wife with her.

That alone says something about your character. She is everything that your wife is not abi. She does not nag you, she is obviously ready to jump into bed with you and that is what you need right now. Gosh. I don't even know were to start.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by tRoOE(f): 2:31am On Aug 13, 2008
@topic
says who undecided
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by ula(f): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2008
i feel so sorry 4 you. before i reply, would love to hear your wife's side of the story. obviously u have some fault 2. picking up a girl wont solve the problem. you'll only end up getting hurt. try and see a marriage counsellor with your madam and see what may come out of it. ive been there 2 so i sort of feel what you are going through. you still love your wife, that is why you posted this.
may God be with you.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by Orikinla(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh im so scared tongue
The big bad osuofia just threatened me tongue
Stop throwing empty threats.
They are worthless, entertaining, but worthless
Niger Delta ke?
That makes you a big shot.
You and your propaganda of "The Formula of Women",
It is quite annoying because it is nothing but generalizing
Watch it with the all caps,
You might find yourself drinking DIM EYES

Even a dummy would have known that I was joking.

"The Formula of Women"?
Please, where can I get a copy?
Is there any formula for women?

WOMEN NO GET FORMULA OH, BUT DEM GET WETIN MEN NEED TO WIND AND UNWIND.

If not for the fear of God and STDS and HIV/AIDS, I would have loved to be a gigolo.
It is a great measure of a man to be faithful. expecially for me, because personally I believe One Man, One Woman is very selfish.

If not for my Chrstianity, I would be happier with free love and love as many women as I want.

It is the grace of God that is helping me so far.   

Ask my woman if you can decode her identity on Nairaland, I love sex more than Eba.
I believe God knows she is the kind I need, lest I go looking for more from Lagos to Abuja.
The fact is there are many pretty and sexy women in Nigeria and to resist them is not easy.
It is not my fault, I did not create them, and I am only being a man. So, I have to be more than a Man to be faithful and it pays as I said.
The more women you have, the more headaches you have.

Women get plenty Wahala!
Especially when dem begin weep.
Na wah!
Even speaking grammar will not help.

Please, I need my peace of mind, that is why I avoid trouble makers online and offline.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by Orikinla(m): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2008
CodeRED:

@topic
Ori, nice to hear your confession, however this is a person thing. IT is very easy being faithful. Those who have issues with being faithful need to seek the face of God.

I am naturally a flirt and my mother had to keep me under her wings to discipline me, since my father had another woman.'
I am Igbo, but the fact that my sisters married none Igbo made me think my father's past life caused it.

My elder sister is my father's daughter from an Ibibio woman and my younger sister is now married to an Ibibiono man and my elder sister is married to a Rivers man and I suspect that my father must have had a Rivers woman.
I am not with an Ibibiono babe.
You know they say what goes around comes around.
I do not want her to have a love child for me and then I will end up married to an Igbo woman.
I do not want what happened to my father to happen to me.
I want God to help me to remain faithful to my woman for as long as she is faithful to me.
The day she waka, me sef I dey waka.
Finis.
Life goes on.

I do not lose sleep over women, because I can always get another one at Yaba or Oshodi market.
Women pleanty for Lagos.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by dearie(m): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2008
While i agree in totality that it pays to be faithful, the menfolk find it difficult while it's easier for women.

Infact some pple believe men are 'genetically' made to stray,though the veracity is in doubt, i see tissues of truth in it, because men love adventures and experiment with anything they can lay their hands on.
Little wonder why you see men who have 'goddesses' as wives still stealing into their hosemaids beds at any opportuned time or going to clubhouses or motels to have a go at scruffy and smelly urchins in the street. Now b4 you start telling me abt women who itch for their drivers 'crotch' too, i think if we take a fair statistics, guys will be found to be more on the loose end.

In all, it takes the grace of God to be faithful, just be focused, think of the effect of the news on your partner should the bean be spilled and try to discipline yourself.

On the other hand infidelity could be caused by your partner, some women push their husbands outside to seek fun elsewhere with their incessant nags and troubles. However it's no justification for infidelity.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by RichyBlacK(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2008
onyinye2:

Why do most times sound so irritated? Na wa o? This kin attitude nor dey lead go anywhere o!
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2008
As much as i agree it pays, it can also be annoying or hurting when it isn't reciprocated.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays. by spikedcylinder: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

As much as i agree it pays, it can also be annoying or hurting when it isn't reciprocated.

Abi o.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Dnt Call / What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? / Will You Marry An Osu (outcast)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.