Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,643 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? (1620 Views)

How Much Is Your Love Worth? / Is Love Worth The Troubles? / Is Love Worth Dying For: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2010
I quite recently began to develop ardent feelings towards my pet molerat, I thought nothing of it at the start, sort of swatting the idea of him and I together away but all attempts to get over these strong feelings have so far failed miserably.  I’m aware that a relationship with him would call for stigmatization, but I feel as though the burning passionate love I have for the molerat as well as his mutual feelings towards me is strong enough to overcome whatever crap we come across. 

What do you think I should do and has anyone been in a similar situation? 
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by LordReed(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2010
Wat the heck is molerat? A person?
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2010
is "molerat" a pet name for a person please do not tell me otherwise
or else I will loose all faith in manking!!!
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by 190: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2010
seems nairaland babes are all falling in love these days

1st missy
2nd topup
3rd ibakye
4th mama-gee
5th 190

this is some good news
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2010
rokiatu:

is "molerat" a pet name for a person please do not tell me otherwise
or else I will loose all faith in manking!!!

he's a molerat, a friend purchased him for me a couple of months ago
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by MissyB1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2010
Ibk, You don kolo? That ugly thing? shocked shocked
Someone should get this daughter of mine to Yaba-Left asap. angry
Mole rat kò . . . .Toilet rat nì !
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by Romeo4real(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2010
Well, you have certainly come to the right place for help. You should stand your ground and hold steadfast to your principles. You should not allow society to dictate who or what you should engage in a relationship with.

A word of advice  - Though Mole Rats are quite sociable creatures, they have an extremely sensitive disposition, and are quite fragile emotionally. You should shield your mole rat from the prejudice, opprobrium and racism you will undoubtedly experience.
As you may well know, even though they have a thick skin, they are also hairless, so jibes and insults can have a devastating effect on their gentle personalities. It is advisable you knit or create some kind of garment for your Mole Rat to afford him some protection.

I do not know if you plan to move into a colony together, but beware! Mole Rats are also very possessive and jealous. If you are unlucky enough to be overwhelmed by them in large numbers, they have been known to use the large front incisors as weapons, creating a burrow like pattern on the skin of their defenceless foe. Even in suburbia, Mole Rats abound. The trick is to recognise them, and take evasive action accordingly. Most bald men with large brownish incisor teeth are actually Mole Rats. You will do well to steer clear of them.

I would advise you to attend some form of relationship counselling, to guide you though the pitfalls of the Mole Rats social complex. Other than that, i simply wish you the best.
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by ITgurlie(f): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2010
*giggling, * grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's really funny LMHO,  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2010
Romeo4real:

Well, you have certainly come to the right place for help. You should stand your ground and hold steadfast to your principles. You should not allow society to dictate who or what you should engage in a relationship with.

A word of advice  - Though Mole Rats are quite sociable creatures, they have an extremely sensitive disposition, and are quite fragile emotionally. You should shield your mole rat from the prejudice, opprobrium and racism you will undoubtedly experience.
As you may well know, even though they have a thick skin, they are also hairless, so jibes and insults can have a devastating effect on their gentle personalities. It is advisable you knit or create some kind of garment for your Mole Rat to afford him some protection.

I do not know if you plan to move into a colony together, but beware! Mole Rats are also very possessive and jealous. If you are unlucky enough to be overwhelmed by them in large numbers, they have been known to use the large front incisors as weapons, creating a burrow like pattern on the skin of their defenceless foe. Even in suburbia, Mole Rats abound. The trick is to recognise them, and take evasive action accordingly. Most bald men with large brownish incisor teeth are actually Mole Rats. You will do well to steer clear of them.

I would advise you to attend some form of relationship counselling, to guide you though the pitfalls of the Mole Rats social complex. Other than that, i simply wish you the best.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by daylae(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2010
. . . .just experimenting. . . .
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by KAYD007(m): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2010
@ibkaye

una meeeehn that na delicious (suya) barbecue be tht oo.
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by cpatra(f): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2010
Ha ha ha ha

someone is in love with Nkapi, that's Oke's cousin.

LMFAO
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by SALady(f): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2010
Eish! It never stops here in NL neh!
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by googles: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

IBKaye have you guyz been kissing ? wink
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by afrobaby(f): 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2010
Romeo4real, u are damn funny, cant help laughing
nairalander, una no go kill person
really wish to know some of u dudes
llalaaaaaaaalallallllalalalllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by 912(m): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2010
LMFHO
I just hope you haven't molested the poor molerat all in the name of love. cheesy
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2010
Romeo4real:

I've taken all you've said into account, thank you smiley
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by LordReed(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2010
ibkaye U must have felt very bored wen u started this thread,

very very very bored!
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2010
Lord_Reed:

ibkaye U must have felt very bored wen u started this thread,

very very very bored!
why'd you say that?
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by LordReed(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2010
Are u kidding me Ur pet? A molerat? A relationship? Signs of intense boredom! Come lets go do something more fun than staring at ur pet molerat till u are seeing hearts pop out of it's eyes! Even if it's bungee jumping it's got to be better!
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by ravenzord(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2010
BARAKAT!!! shocked shocked

Romeo4real:

A word of advice - Though Mole Rats are quite sociable creatures, they have an extremely sensitive disposition, and are quite fragile emotionally. You should shield your mole rat from the prejudice, opprobrium and racism you will undoubtedly experience.

Very apt answer
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2010
Lord_Reed:

Are u kidding me your pet? A molerat? A relationship? Signs of intense boredom! Come lets go do something more fun than staring at your pet molerat till u are seeing hearts pop out of it's eyes! Even if it's bungee jumping it's got to be better!
lol I'm sorry, I still don't quite understand cheesy
ravenzord:

BARAKAT!!! shocked shocked

Very apt answer
i know right smiley
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by ravenzord(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2010
ibkaye:

lol I'm sorry, I still don't quite understand :Di know right smiley

So after all the love I've been giving you, U fell for a mole rat? Tragic sad sad

I need U 2 do me a favor BTW, seeing as it's been ages since we talked wink
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2010
ravenzord:

So after all the love I've been giving you, U fell for a mole rat? Tragic sad sad

I need U 2 do me a favor BTW, seeing as it's been ages since we talked wink
Another drawing? cheesy
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by ravenzord(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2010
Nah, a picshure grin grin embarassed
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2010
of what exactly? cheesy
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by ravenzord(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2010
Your pierced tragus, please, pretty please embarassed
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2010
is that it? i'll post it in my blog, hold on cheesy
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by ravenzord(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2010
K, ASAP grin. Longest tym BTW, I see U've been busy.
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2010
sorry, searching for it, give me three minutes

busy? lol cheesy
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2010
@raven
i've posted it, comment when you've seen it (when you come back on)
Re: What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? by agathamari(f): 1:07am On Jun 09, 2010
are you talking an actual molerat?  like the thing slightly larger then a vole?  that is just nasty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. / His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. / If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.