Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Watched As Snipers Killed Six Kidnappers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Watched As Snipers Killed Six Kidnappers (10803 Views)

Obj:where Are The Snipers? / Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! / Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Watched As Snipers Killed Six Kidnappers by Sagamite(m): 4:49am On Sep 04, 2008
skyranger:

take it or leave it, if we have snippers, robbers would not be holding streets and cities captive for hours when all it takes to end their deadly miserable and tormenting lives is a good snipper from even 3km away, angry

Huh 

This kin analysis pass me.
Re: I Watched As Snipers Killed Six Kidnappers by skyranger: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2008
how e no go pass u, lipsrsealed
Re: I Watched As Snipers Killed Six Kidnappers by ayobase(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2008
Im a sniper trained
within a week.

Iyen tu n ko?
Re: I Watched As Snipers Killed Six Kidnappers by DrLorenz1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2009
skyranger:

Guys i tink it's dragging too long an issue,
and it's a bit hard to swallow, Nigerian armed forces don't have snippers' unit or trainned batalion.
the only know case or the best ever spoken of was Sgt Rogers and we all read about his target,
He missed undecided!
take it or leave it, if we have snippers, robbers would not be holding streets and cities captive for hours when all it takes to end their deadly miserable and tormenting lives is a good snipper from even 3km away, angry
I'm not disputing the fact that she was rescued, i just want her to leave the snipper part out of it, embarassed
Surely, we could have personel trained in the act of snipping, i strongly doubt if we have their tools in our armories accross all bonkers (we are talking about; high velocity caliber riffles attached to a personel with an attribute to sit tight for days w/o moving a muscle. just waiting for that killer view),
If the personel exist definitely not the tools,

I think you should go live in the sky man. I can authoritatively tell you that they do have a snipers unit. I have some friends who are in the military and have even gone to Serra Leone and back. Funnily enough, one is a sniper who was tested by a major (not Nigerian) before they went for peace keeping. U won't believe this (prolly cus ur head is in the sky grin), but among the ones tested was a female.

@jp hillips
U're very correct, we do have babies in here.
Re: I Watched As Snipers Killed Six Kidnappers by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2009
For people like Ibime, the truth is that the Nigerian infantry corps has  experienced, well-trained and resourced personnel. They are quite capable of ambushing  and routing a gang of  bandit-kidnappers.

Really we should not think that every force man is of the same character and calibre as the unpunprofessional policeman who extorts 20 naira from passing motorists.
Re: I Watched As Snipers Killed Six Kidnappers by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2009
tensor777:

For people like Ibime, the truth is that the Nigerian infantry corps has  experienced, well-trained and resourced personnel. They are quite capable of ambushing  and routing a gang of  bandit-kidnappers.

Really we should not think that every force man is of the same character and calibre as the unpunprofessional policeman who extorts 20 naira from passing motorists.
if i may ask you sir where did they receive the training, forget all dat world war two training they are doing in kaduna and zaria, it is very clear to us all including ur self that these men are totally under payed under trained and absolutely uneducated, with the whole jtf blunder in the delta in terms of intel, strategy and propaganda. this military cannot even face equtorial guinea not to mention cameroun, no wonder na cvillians dem dey show their power, shameless.
Re: I Watched As Snipers Killed Six Kidnappers by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2009
ibime, i hereby appologise for arguing with you and for thinking dat we even have a swat team, i hereby take back my earlier comment on these thread, until the so called military prove that they are incompetent.
Re: I Watched As Snipers Killed Six Kidnappers by kosovo(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2009
pathetic
Re: I Watched As Snipers Killed Six Kidnappers by KingAzubuike(f): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
IdeyVex1:
People!!! Let us clear this sh*t and educate ourselves:

1. That Nigeria has the best infantry (foot soldiers for those wey no sabi) in the world is true!  Ask ECOWAS and the UN.  No other force in the world matches a Nigerian force at least on infantry.  Trust me on that

Where did this illiterate get this ridiculous information from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Voter Registration: There Will Be No Extension, Insists INEC / Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon / Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.