Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Book Publishing In Nigeria - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Book Publishing In Nigeria (26133 Views)

Ebook Publishing In Nigeria - How Does It Help Authors and our Future? / Self-publishing In Nigeria / Publishing In Nigeria. Read This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Publishing In Nigeria by Yinkaolu(m): 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2006
Hello Friends on NAIRALAND, I will like anyone with the vital information about PUBLISHING in Nigeria to get back at me. I am a Writer, Novelist as well as an Artist. I have three Written novels but not yet published and will like to have a very good publisher for the novels. You can get more info on my website, www.yinkolu.4t.com.

Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by Seun(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2006
Can you post excerpts of your novels so we can determine whether they are worth publishing? Thanks.
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by Yinkaolu(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2006
Extract from SCORES TO SETTLE, My upcoming Novel!
“Well, your daughter, Lucy is in our custody. She is in safe hands unless you tried to be smarter than how you are. If it pleases you, her life may not amount to what we’ll require of you.”
“We are men of the underworld, not blackmailers and have nothing to do with your money. We’ve been paid a huge sum of money to carry out this operation. Are you still there?”
“Yes, Yes!” Chief stammered, frightened and at the same time upset and infuriated.
“All we need from you is very simple and it has an ultimatum. You are to choose what you want most out of the two things you cherished most. The first is in our custody, your daughter, while the second is in your hand.”
“If it’s money, please sirs, I’ll give you everything you ask for. Anything! All I need is my daughter back home. Pleas don’t harm her, she is all I look up to after her mother died and , ”
“Shut up. If you are not asked to talk, you must not or else, ” chief heard something that sounded like a shove and what followed was a scream that resembled Lucy’s voice.
“Please, don’t hurt her. I’ll do anything and give away everything to have her back. Please, for God’s sake.” Chief pleaded, already shivering and feeling sympathy for his daughter, blaming himself for allowing her to go out for the shopping earlier.
“That’s okay. We don’t need your goddamn money. All we need is your cooperation. If you prove smart by informing the police, we’ll get at you before you get at us. And remember, your daughter is in our hands and your being cool would be the only thing that could help her.
“You have a week. Just seven days from now. It’s either you step down from your political post as the deputy-governor-to-be for the KDP and have your daughter back or you hold unto that post and find her dead on the street.”
(c) Olukanni Olayinka 2006[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by Yinkaolu(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2006
Extract from SCORES TO SETTLE, My upcoming Novel! [/color]

“Well, your daughter, Lucy is in our custody. She is in safe hands unless you tried to be smarter than how you are. If it pleases you, her life may not amount to what we’ll require of you.”
“We are men of the underworld, not blackmailers and have nothing to do with your money. We’ve been paid a huge sum of money to carry out this operation. Are you still there?”
“Yes, Yes!” Chief stammered, frightened and at the same time upset and infuriated.
“All we need from you is very simple and it has an ultimatum. You are to choose what you want most out of the two things you cherished most. The first is in our custody, your daughter, while the second is in your hand.”
“If it’s money, please sirs, I’ll give you everything you ask for. Anything! All I need is my daughter back home. Pleas don’t harm her, she is all I look up to after her mother died and , ”
“Shut up. If you are not asked to talk, you must not or else, ” chief heard something that sounded like a shove and what followed was a scream that resembled Lucy’s voice.
“Please, don’t hurt her. I’ll do anything and give away everything to have her back. Please, for God’s sake.” Chief pleaded, already shivering and feeling sympathy for his daughter, blaming himself for allowing her to go out for the shopping earlier.
“That’s okay. We don’t need your goddamn money. All we need is your cooperation. If you prove smart by informing the police, we’ll get at you before you get at us. And remember, your daughter is in our hands and your being cool would be the only thing that could help her.
“You have a week. Just seven days from now. It’s either you step down from your political post as the deputy-governor-to-be for the KDP and have your daughter back or you hold unto that post and find her dead on the street.”

(c) Olukanni Olayinka 2006[color=#000099]
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by Seun(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2006
My bad. I should have asked for the beginning of the book. The first chapter. Excerpts from any other part of the book can't be understod in isolation!
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by DoMH: 4:35am On Jul 11, 2006
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2006
Join the Association of Nigerian Authors (ANA) where publishers and writers meet.

If your stories are good, you will find the right publishers.

It is simple.

God bless.
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by Rosebud1(f): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2008
hi
i'm new in the house. i've been hearing about the site but didn't know there was a forum for writers till yesterday when i registered. i've been writing novels since i was 12 and right now, i'm in dear need of a good publisher or a good director for my works. here are two extracts from two of my works.Enjoy and let me know what you think,

EXTRACT FROM TRUE LIES

CHAPTER ONE
JUNE 2003
The Bakares’ livingroom was a grand and luxuriously-furnished one. Rich beige carpet graced the wide floor, the glass windows covered by mustard-coloured drapes with gold trimmings on them. The side stools beside the coffee-brown leather sofas were made of glass and ivory. Two large-sized Picassos hung on adjacent walls and a grand-father clock showed the time as 9.00 p.m
Tolu sat on one of the sofas, uncomfortable under the reproachful eyes of her parents, but sure of herself and determined to win them to her side. Bridget Bakare, her mother, heaved a deep sigh, curving her lips as she clasped and unclasped her hands restlessly, the only distinct sound in the room being the gentle humming of the air conditioner at the far end. Tension grew so thick in the air one could cut it with a butter knife. After what seemed like an eternity, Gerald Bakare cleared his throat and spoke.
“Tolu,”
“Yes,dad.”
“Can you repeat what you just told us?”
Tolu took a deep breath and said, “Lanre proposed to me two days ago. He asked me to marry him.”
“And what did you tell him?”
Her eyes moved uncertainly from him to her mother, then back to him.
“I told him yes.”
“You told him yes,” he repeated quietly, shutting his eyes and nodding slowly, in mock approval.
Like a volcanic eruption, Bridget watched her husband’s temper slowly rise, though he was desperately making an effort to control it. She had lived with him for twenty-five years and always knew when an outburst was imminent, as one was now….

EXTRACT FROM UNTITLED

CHAPTER ONE
The electric kettle made a wheezing sound, signaling its content had boiled. Joe watched the steam gently rise, allowing the water to boil more till the on-button popped up and the wheezing sound faded gradually. He lifted the kettle and poured hot water into his coffee mug before he dropped it and stirred his coffee gently. He strode to his reading table, took a sip from the mug and placed it on the desk before facing his laptop once more……. His eyes moved back to the name on the pad before is cell phone rang again. This time, it was his mother.
“Good evening, mum, how are you?”
“’Evening dear.” She paused, knowing he could sense the sobriety in her voice.
“What’s wrong? You sound dull.”
”It’s you I’m worried about, Joe. Well, your father…, the both of you actually.”
“What is it this time?”
“The same, Joe. It’s just that he’s serious this time. He’ll be finalizing some things in his will and he’s determined about this. I can’t even talk him out of what he’s planning to do to you.”
“What exactly are we talking about here, mum?”
“Your inheritance,” she said shortly. “Or doesn’t it matter to you?”
He heaved a sigh. “I think I’m old enough to make choices. He doesn’t have to string my inheritance unto his own choices for me!”
“All he wants is an heir…, just a proof that you’ll settle down in life. Is that too much for a father to ask for?”
Joe bit his lip and said nothing. The picture of Uncle Acho sprawled out on the carpeted floor and writhing in pain from the effect of the cyanide flashed through his memory and he swallowed hard.
“Joe,” his mother persisted. “Lydia, your cousin is having her traditional marriage in two weeks time. I hope you’re coming down for the ceremony.”
He got hold of himself. “Of course I won’t miss it for the world.”
“Good. Just bear in mind that your father will be expecting a positive sign from you then before he finalizes his will. And listen very good— I don’t want you left out of it. Do you understand?”
“Yes I do.”…….
He dropped the phone on a pile of books on the table, shut his eyes and rubbed the bridge of his nose in thought,

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!CIAO!
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by thaira(f): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2008
I do not write but i majored in book publishing in school. your best bet is self publishing. Or you try daring companies like kachifo publishers. The old ones are too scared to venture out of educational books. Good luck.
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by infonaire: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2008
DoMH:

What's the genre? If it's Christian, we can talk. I 'm a Christian Book Publisher. 
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by infonaire: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2008
DoMH:

What's the genre? If it's Christian, we can talk. I 'm a Christian Book Publisher. 

Hello DoMH,
i am a nigerian christian author. i need a trustworthy publisher to make my books available in nigeria. check out my books on amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/YOU-CAN-SURVIVE-ANYTHING-Survivability/dp/B001L8A492/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1227197756&sr=8-3

http://www.amazon.com/WISDOM-DRIVEN-MENTALITY-Destiny-Waiting-Mentality/dp/B001EVQIKK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1227197756&sr=8-2

you can pls contact me on ettomaikh@yahoo.com.
thanks
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by tro(f): 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2009
I am writing an Igbo Name Book. I plan 2 versions, one in German and one in english. Is there a good publisher in nigeria for the english version?
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by Justok(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2009
DoMH,

Glad to hear you publish Christian books. I have a manuscript waiting to be published.

It's an educational storybook about a secondary school boy who, amidst a broken family background, tried to blend into the Nigerian corrupt society through exam-malpractice, politics and the likes, in the search for success. The end is about whether he got the success or not.

The book is educative, revealling to the reader the options available for a young boy to survive in this present-day society and the repercussion of ones choice.

It took me years to put it together and I believe it would sell in Secondary schools.

If you're interested in the publishing, reach me at jus-tok@hotmail.com
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by thaira(f): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2009
Writers who need proofreading services should contact me. Its what I'm good at.
You write, i straighten it up for you.

1 Like

Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by ayilee: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2009
Does anyone out there know a very reliable christian book publisher. I have written an inspirational christian book and i am looking for a serious publisher in Nigeria for the Nigerian market.
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by mkusua(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2009
Its okay to publish traditionally, i mean using offline publishers, the only issue is some times you get ripped off. the issue of bad distribution , marketing and tracking makes these matter worse in Nigeria.
it is most times better to self publish your books on the internet .there are many web sites  where you can do this .you get 80 percent from the proceeds of your book ,unlike the traditional publishers that take up to 70% of the proceeds.
try www.lulu.com,
i am an author , i just started using the site, check it out . i will be publishing  my first book soon.
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by classictim(m): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2009
L. O. Nwali says: "Nigeria shares with other developing countries a variety of problems in providing adequate numbers of high-quality books. Unqualified author-publishers, poor production, inadequate distribution, and lack of capital are all evident. A discussion of the advantages of having a well-developed indigenous publishing industry follows, along with recommendations for establishing and promoting such an industry". I am glad to tell you in contrast to L.O.Nwali END-TIME PUBLISHING HOUSE is a place where high quality books can be ascertained produced. you can contact me on this number for future information or through mail 08039129208, classic.paul@yahoo.com
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by cg1312(f): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2009
hi for those intending to publish i think its not too wise exposing excerpts of ur intended publication, anyone interested in helping you owt can get in touch with you just like someone i think did in the post. leave ur contact info for anyone ready to help out. for your own copyrite protection good. cheers. grin
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by Joan4427(f): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2009
Rosebud1:

hi
i'm new in the house. i've been hearing about the site but didn't know there was a forum for writers till yesterday when i registered. i've been writing novels since i was 12 and right now, i'm in dear need of a good publisher or a good director for my works. here are two extracts from two of my works.Enjoy and let me know what you think,

EXTRACT FROM TRUE LIES

CHAPTER ONE
JUNE 2003
The Bakares’ livingroom was a grand and luxuriously-furnished one. Rich beige carpet graced the wide floor, the glass windows covered by mustard-coloured drapes with gold trimmings on them. The side stools beside the coffee-brown leather sofas were made of glass and ivory. Two large-sized Picassos hung on adjacent walls and a grand-father clock showed the time as 9.00 p.m
Tolu sat on one of the sofas, uncomfortable under the reproachful eyes of her parents, but sure of herself and determined to win them to her side. Bridget Bakare, her mother, heaved a deep sigh, curving her lips as she clasped and unclasped her hands restlessly, the only distinct sound in the room being the gentle humming of the air conditioner at the far end. Tension grew so thick in the air one could cut it with a butter knife. After what seemed like an eternity, Gerald Bakare cleared his throat and spoke.
“Tolu,”
“Yes,dad.”
“Can you repeat what you just told us?”
Tolu took a deep breath and said, “Lanre proposed to me two days ago. He asked me to marry him.”
“And what did you tell him?”
Her eyes moved uncertainly from him to her mother, then back to him.
“I told him yes.”
“You told him yes,” he repeated quietly, shutting his eyes and nodding slowly, in mock approval.
Like a volcanic eruption, Bridget watched her husband’s temper slowly rise, though he was desperately making an effort to control it. She had lived with him for twenty-five years and always knew when an outburst was imminent, as one was now….

EXTRACT FROM UNTITLED

CHAPTER ONE
The electric kettle made a wheezing sound, signaling its content had boiled. Joe watched the steam gently rise, allowing the water to boil more till the on-button popped up and the wheezing sound faded gradually. He lifted the kettle and poured hot water into his coffee mug before he dropped it and stirred his coffee gently. He strode to his reading table, took a sip from the mug and placed it on the desk before facing his laptop once more……. His eyes moved back to the name on the pad before is cell phone rang again. This time, it was his mother.
“Good evening, mum, how are you?”
“’Evening dear.” She paused, knowing he could sense the sobriety in her voice.
“What’s wrong? You sound dull.”
”It’s you I’m worried about, Joe. Well, your father…, the both of you actually.”
“What is it this time?”
“The same, Joe. It’s just that he’s serious this time. He’ll be finalizing some things in his will and he’s determined about this. I can’t even talk him out of what he’s planning to do to you.”
“What exactly are we talking about here, mum?”
“Your inheritance,” she said shortly. “Or doesn’t it matter to you?”
He heaved a sigh. “I think I’m old enough to make choices. He doesn’t have to string my inheritance unto his own choices for me!”
“All he wants is an heir…, just a proof that you’ll settle down in life. Is that too much for a father to ask for?”
Joe bit his lip and said nothing. The picture of Uncle Acho sprawled out on the carpeted floor and writhing in pain from the effect of the cyanide flashed through his memory and he swallowed hard.
“Joe,” his mother persisted. “Lydia, your cousin is having her traditional marriage in two weeks time. I hope you’re coming down for the ceremony.”
He got hold of himself. “Of course I won’t miss it for the world.”
“Good. Just bear in mind that your father will be expecting a positive sign from you then before he finalizes his will. And listen very good— I don’t want you left out of it. Do you understand?”
“Yes I do.”…….
He dropped the phone on a pile of books on the table, shut his eyes and rubbed the bridge of his nose in thought,

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!CIAO!

@ Rosebud1,

Your excerpts are quite interesting. Why not start a new thread and get feedback on it without encroaching on the traffic of the original poster?

If you've already started a thread, please provide a link.

Thanks!

Joan
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by Joan4427(f): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2009
@Yinkaolu, sorry about the diversion from other posters. The good news is that once people see something good, they all wanna jump into that same boat  grin

Well, I agree with what Seun said, and I quoate:

Seun:

My bad.  I should have asked for the beginning of the book. The first chapter.  Excerpts from any other part of the book can't be understod in isolation!

Alternatively, I also see reason wuth Orikinla who recommended ANA as quoted below:

Orikinla:

Join the Association of Nigerian Authors (ANA) where publishers and writers meet.

If your stories are good, you will find the right publishers.

It is simple.

God bless.

Basically, if your target audience are Nigerians, then go with ANA by all means. However, if this is a mainstream thriller and you want it available to everyone, everywhere, without you as the author having to do your own marketing, distribution and publicizing, then ANA may not be the best choice, though the publishing world is a dog-eat-dog kind of business.

As for the suggestion below:
mkusua:

Its okay to publish traditionally, i mean using offline publishers, the only issue is some times you get ripped off. the issue of bad distribution , marketing and tracking makes these matter worse in Nigeria.
it is most times better to self publish your books on the internet .there are many web sites  where you can do this .you get 80 percent from the proceeds of your book ,unlike the traditional publishers that take up to 70% of the proceeds.
try www.lulu.com,
i am an author , i just started using the site, check it out . i will be publishing  my first book soon.

Well, you are on your own when you self-publish. I will let you know that self-published commercial works especially fiction, are not viewed as authentic publications. You run a high chance of your work being ridiculed and ignored by the literate world, no matter how error-free or properly formatted it turns out to be. Reviewers won't look at it, you can't apply for most competitions and major awards, and you can't call yourself a serious published author in the midst of other authors.
Finally, if you self-publish, you have to market your book yourself. Vanity publishers like Lulu, Publish America, Xlibris, Iuniverse, createspace, etc, etc, do not do a damn thing to help you sell your book. Unless you just want to sell to your mother, family, and close friends, then, 

Also, it is true authentic publishers will take close to 70-90% of the book proceeds while Literary Agents will take another 10% of what is left. However, when you compare and contrast: Self-published books are quite expensive and only sell about 40 copies on average, and about 150 copies if the author works hard on promoting and convincing people to buy the books. Some books never sell more than one or two copies. Sad, but very true. (See the Lulu book sales report of 2008).
On the other hand, a great traditionally published thriller, for example. will sell anywhere from 10,000 copies to several hundred thousands or even millions! You do the math.
So, even if a self-published author is receiving $15 per book out of the $20 dollar list price for his book and only sells 100 copies, then he has made a total of $1,500 for the life of his book.

On the other hand, if an author, who is published traditionally, is receiving $1 per book and sells the minimum of 10,000 copies, that totals $10,000. If the book makes the best-seller list and sells millions, say, 30,000,000; then the author nets in $30 Million dollars! Also, there may be other deals like movie and TV rights, audio, e-book, etc. etc. Any of these can rake in about half a million for the author.

In effect, here's the way it works. If your book is not very good and does not measure up and you don't have the time, energy, or inclination to work on it and make it a masterpiece; yet you are too impatient and want to see it in print, then self-publishing may be for you. Don't expect to reap any rewards though, cos what you put in is exactly what you'll get.

For those who wish to go through the traditional and officially accepted route, here are great links for finding agents and publishers, and communicating with other serious authors/writers:

http://www.querytracker.net/
http://www.critiquecircle.com/
http://anotherealm.com/prededitors/
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/

Well, just my two cents worth.

Good Luck!

2 Likes

Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by ofala(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2009
@Joan4422,
those links you gave are insightful.I have completed an epic novel based on Nigerians way of life as it relates to civilization.I will see if i can hook up with credible publishers through those links , i pray time will permit me
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by Joan4427(f): 10:26pm On May 08, 2009
@ Ofala,
You are welcome. The book publishing business requires a lot of patience. And if you're persistent and your work is great, I don't see why you shouldn't make it in the end.

At the publishing company I work for, we recruited 2 of our authors from the absolute write forum. Another one came to us through query tracker. So you see, it works!
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by ekoree: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2009
Hoofbeatdotcom Publishers is a writers' haven, set up to offer publishing and promotional opportunities for authors, writers and render ancillary services to discerning individuals, brands and products.

The company published the critically acclaimed and widely accepted collection of poems on Lagos - Eko Ree -The Many Faces of Lagos, which won the Association of Nigerian Authors/Cadbury Poetry Prize 2004.

Ours is a Nigerian company with a global outlook, founded on core values of integrity, excellence and a win-win philosophy.
Hoofbeatdotcom Publishers has recently entered into a strategic alliance with one of the world's largest wholesale distributor of books. We offer creative writers and authors the opportunity, not only to have their books published, but distributed worldwide, through this network. We have a special offer for Nigerian writers.
If you have interest, E-mail
Dotcomhoofbeat@yahoo.com
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by Polando: 12:24am On Feb 17, 2010
Thanks for the insight and the links Joan4427
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by samdahray: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2010
I know of a publishing house in Lagos. I think they are new but they are growing fast. They did some books for three of my friends last year and i was pleaesd with their jobs. They gave them nice offfers. I hope to publish with them too before he end of the year. the name is SOS Publications and theur number is 08023415875. i will try and get their e-mail address to you before the end of the day.
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by wumifab(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2010
Call MagicWand Publishing they will help you all the way even translate to french and german if you want.  they published "a heart to mend" in nigeria and a host of others. check the list below of some
+2348059864322

Please visit www.booksbymagicwand.com.ng
and drop a message at
info@booksbymagicwand.com.ng

Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by maulani901(m): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2010
Hi Nairalanders for all the information you'll ever need about publishing your book, i will recommend an e-book by Demola Adegbola;

"How to Write and Publish Your Own Books". at http://thelegitinternetmarketing..com

i strongly recommend it for the serious writer looking forward to publishing.
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by pensage: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2010
Please Thaira, I am a writer, poet and novelist, and business man. I want to talk to you. Write me on: Pensage_69@yahoo.com
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2010
Please, may I advise you to hand over your unpublished writings to a good editor to edit them before attempting to publish them.

Again, if you are in Nigeria, join the Association of Nigerian Authors (ANA) where regular readings and critical analyses will help you to improve and the regular competitions will challenge you to do your best. Many members of ANA are publishers.

Forget self-publishing until your works have been well edited.

I started writing from childhood, won a national prize at 13 and became a prolific professional writer at 18. I received some rejection slips from the major publishers until I got accepted and published when I turned 25.

You must read the masterpieces of successful authors to learn from them.
Read the classics of modern literature.

DO NOT RUSH TO PUBLISH SO THAT YOU DO NOT PUBLISH RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by asamuel: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2010
www.kalahari.com.ng for all your books, DVDs, Music, cameras, laptops, toys, electronics and others

www.kalahari.com.ng
Re: Book Publishing In Nigeria by bioade(m): 7:18pm On May 27, 2010
I am desperately interested in promoting self publishing and i am always willing to consult freely most times on this area. i9f you know you are inetrested in self publishing you books and need details pls conatct me anf if you still wants me to publish and sell you book contact me via 08068824624 bioadealways@yahoo.com

My american publisher DMAn Pls lets chat because I need you even as you need me. Cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kasala The Lighting Stone / Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] / Famous Books Of African Authors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.