Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigerian Men And Flowers - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Flowers (9289 Views)

Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers / Nigerian Babes And Flowers / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by segzicres(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2008
all these things don't work for us here. all a lady is interested in is 'does he have money or not'
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by onyinye2(f): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2008
$$Rhino:

Ok, please educate my mind as to what kind of chocolate and what they do jare.
you see i can't release such information. You see a man doesn't need so much info like that. But i will tell you what, french chocolate is the best.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by ssRhino: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2008
onyinye2:

you see i can't release such information. You see a man doesn't need so much info like that. But i will tell you what, french chocolate is the best.

They said i dont have enuf knowledge and now i wanna learn, but there is none to teach me
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by onyinye2(f): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2008
$$Rhino:

They said i don't have enough knowledge and now i want to learn, but there is none to teach me
If i teach you, una become Casanova.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by ssRhino: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2008
onyinye2:

If i teach you, una become Casanova.

what if i promise not to be a casanova, but a better love to "her" that deserves it, oya teach me.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by onyinye2(f): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2008
$$Rhino:

what if i promise not to be a casanova, but a better love to "her" that deserves it, oya teach me.
Promises were meant to be broken. And trust me will become one.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by ssRhino: 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2008
promise are meant to be broken and i will make sure i dont break mine, so teach jare.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by onyinye2(f): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2008
$$Rhino:

promise are meant to be broken and i will make sure i don't break mine, so teach jare.
Oga fine. I will share a portion of what i know. I know you will break your promise, no doubt about that. But i will still disclose some info.

French chocolate: Something about that smoothness and distinct taste just raises the mood.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by ssRhino: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2008
onyinye2:

Oga fine. I will share a portion of what i know. I know you will break your promise, no doubt about that. But i will still disclose some info.

French chocolate: Something about that smoothness and distinct taste just raises the mood.

dont make me sing u fella oh, if u wanna teach me, teach me well now, haba, raise the mood for what now and how, so that i cld know what to give my woman now
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by onyinye2(f): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2008
$$Rhino:

don't make me sing u fella oh, if u want to teach me, teach me well now, haba, raise the mood for what now and how, so that i cld know what to give my woman now
It is hard to teach such things. This is more of a hands-on-job.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by ssRhino: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2008
onyinye2:

It is hard to teach such things. This is more of a hands-on-job.

that's serious oh, so u mean u cant even explain it for me to really get a better understanding of it.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by onyinye2(f): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2008
$$Rhino:

that's serious oh, so u mean u can't even explain it for me to really get a better understanding of it.
The only thing i can tell you is to learn from experience.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by ssRhino: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2008
onyinye2:

The only thing i can tell you is to learn from experience.

how wld i get experience when i cant be thought, and how can i practice what i dont know, or do u know where i can go for hands on training
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by onyinye2(f): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2008
$$Rhino:

how would i get experience when i can't be thought, and how can i practice what i don't know, or do u know where i can go for hands on training
Take a risk. Learn from failure. Experiment.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by ssRhino: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2008
I would rather learn from experienced lady like you now.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by onyinye2(f): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2008
Then it takes the fun out of learning. Trust me on this.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by ssRhino: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2008
OK, pretends you are not too knowledgeable and just learn together.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by onyinye2(f): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2008
You see that won't work. I already know and pretending i don't will never fully happen. You should learn on your own by experience and failure and you then understand.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by ssRhino: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2008
bla bla bla, she refuse to teach me.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by sistawoman: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2008
Do yall need to get a room?

lol : wink
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by ssRhino: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2008
sistawoman:

Do yall need to get a room?

lol : wink

all i want is to be thot, but sistawoman, u know too much, so i am afriad of u teaching me
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by Nixie(f): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2008
@ segzi cres. sorry to burst your bubble, but most of the gals i know make more money than the brokeass brothers who try & step to us. so if you have a point, u might want to make it now
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by onyinye2(f): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2008
Oh i sorry Rhino, but you need to learn on your own. There is no fun when you know everything right then and now.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by ssRhino: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2008
Nixie:

@ segzi cres. sorry to burst your bubble, but most of the gals i know make more money than the brokeass brothers who try & step to us. so if you have a point, u might want to make it now

take am easy oh.

onyinye2:

Oh i sorry Rhino, but you need to learn on your own. There is no fun when you know everything right then and now.

ok no prob
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2008
what difference does it make? 1 rose is not enough for u are u gonna eaat it ole buruku!
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by Caliente(m): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2008

[size=13pt]If it's not french kiss, it's french chocolate, french this, french that, french sh1t. How fake can Nigerian ladies get? There's nothing about any smoothness, it's all in your conditioned mind[/size]
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by Epluribus(m): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2008
why give one?

she want to be able to use the roses to decorate the whole house,
1. in the room

2 in the kitchen
3. in the dining
4. hanging from the entrance
5. in the bath abi now?
6. on her desk at the office make them know say her bobo romantic
7. yes if e still remain , inside the car

yes.

i no try?
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by bimbex: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2008
i ll appreciate either way
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by Epluribus(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2008
ok well since u seem to be diffrent, i want to send u flowers

abeg na,
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by ssRhino: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2008
You guys just prove my point, that Nigerian men do give flowers and when they do, we do from our heart
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by cutejoyce: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2008
I have not seen Nigerian guys with flower
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by AmakaOne(f): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2008
Hmm at all the responses.
It's all a bit off topic sha
Nobody said giving flowers was the ONLY WAY to express love or be romantic.

the question was "Why Do Nigerian Men Not Give Flowers?" NOT "What Can Nigerian Men do for their loved ones in lieu of giving them flowers?"

All this thread diverting and pots from Walmart and taking second wives nonsense is not answering the question .
or am I missing something?

Reading is elementary

SHIO!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? / Contemporary Nigerian Girls Are Losing The Wifey Quality! / I Am MURDEROUSLY ANGRY. Jus Saw Unclad Sex Pics Of My My Step-mum &my Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.