Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers (10246 Views)

Valentine Will CUM And Go. / When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by born2boink(m): 4:20am On Jan 31, 2012
Will most of the nigeria girls accept greeting cards and flowers as valentine gift
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Mynd44: 8:27am On Jan 31, 2012
Blame it on subsidy
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Killz3(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2012
Most of them never accept flower on a non valentine day, and the only cards i know some will accept is recharge cards! embarassed Thank God all Nigerian girls are not like that! Some still accept flowers, Greeting cards and chocolate. . .
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Mynd44: 8:38am On Jan 31, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Goldieluks: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2012
What a romantic idea. I wouldn't mind a dinner to go with it.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Scash(f): 8:45am On Jan 31, 2012
I loooove flowers, i woudnt mind if dts d only thing i get. But funny enough I've never been given flowers before sad
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Tosinville(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2012
^9ja girls like u sabi pretend online.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Nosyke(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2012
They would prefer it to be monetised
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by seedord247(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2012
May be in 2080 tongue grin grin
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by norrisman: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2012
e go hard o! but try first
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Gsmxpert(m): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2012
Only if the flower is attached on a new blackberry porch design box and a pack of
recharge card grin grin grin grin

Naija gurls nobi goat oo wetin them wan use flower do? angry angry angry angry
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Scash(f): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2012
this one is not pretense numskull. I love gifts but if I'm given flowers I'l b glad.
No transfer d agression of ur dry pocket to me ooo
Tosinville:

^9ja girls like u sabi pretend online.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Eltonluigi(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2012
Ofcourse they will, alongside with some romantic treat if you know what I mean.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Dyt(f): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2012
sm ll, m one of dose dat jst choc ll do, i ll use d card as packer
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by maki(f): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2012
box of chocolate is fine but please add sumtin else to it def not flowers but card with sweet write up is good too

then sumtin she can show off to her friends when hanging out with them like shoes,bags,perfumes, phones, ring or even a gift pack (hampers like wrapped)
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by emesv26(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2012
When u give your girl and she do not collect then another girls are not like dat, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Acidosis(m): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2012
which of the flowers? Hibiscus or sunflower, which one?
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2012
Why buy something they'd have no use of, of what importance is flower when we can actually get 'em something not they'd use. I don't buy the idea of flower sef, we are Africans Abeg
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Dipwater(m): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2012
As a guy I no fit give anybody flower we are not whity somegurl don't even have aplace for the yeye flower to grow sef
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by smallbz: 10:07am On Jan 31, 2012
lol @ hibiscus
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Dipwater(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2012
Valentine gift shuld not be aonesided afair gurl shuld give to their bobo too
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Frosti(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2012
Make i hear say they gree accept cards and flowers.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Tosinville(m): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2012
Scash:
this one is not pretense numskull. I
love gifts but if I'm given flowers I'l
b glad.
No transfer d agression of ur dry
pocket to me

^^ODE ma leleyi sha, wat numbskull got to do with what we're saying hia.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 31, 2012
Lol, be sure to meet her Feb 14th with another guy who probably gave her a Bold 9900,
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by vivicatee: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2012
Greeting card and flowers bawo?!!!, abeg no one should try dat kind rough play with me,
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by IdiAmin2(m): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2012
I know girls who like flowers ooo, like Carica papaya, Pseudocydonia sinensis, Cactus etc etc tongue
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by kwenu: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2012
Ohh, too bad that my sisters don't appreciate flowers. this goes to say that they are difficult to please
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by gentlegg(m): 10:29am On Jan 31, 2012
They won't even accept flowers any other day let alone on valentine day.
Unless the flowers were used to wrap/decorate the main gifts you bought.
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by peziz(f): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2012
I will accept a card and a bunch of flower too.  cool
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by badmrkt(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2012
until we have a flowberry,just like blackberry and apples they'll never acept it, [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers by freecocoa(f): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2012
Err mm just card and flowers?mbanu.

Nothing I go use the card do after all, nothing wey dem go write there wey I never hear or read before,I'll take the flower alongside choco and a cute teddybear(I never tire to collect those),come to think of it,how many naija guys dey give flowers sef?not many I'm sure,so just stick to una usual way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... / What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? / Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.