Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting? (10865 Views)

Revealed! 15 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You. Don't miss this. See photos.... / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting? by onyekang1(f): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2008
theboy0808:

All guys flirt. Its natural
I concur
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting? by oziomatv(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2008
If in Nairaland he post where you post to arrest your attention to him.
Work place like to come closer to you talk to you make jokes and asking some intimate questions. and to be 100% sure he gets anoid seeing another guy talking to you.

In school will like to disturb you all time.
In church come to choir with you join your prayers band, like to come bible study you do attends.
In night club will never let you dance with another person but him.

In bed , oh my God,
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2008
Ozi. That is being posessive o. Lord save me from men like that
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting? by oziomatv(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2008
Am not saying it's how men should be, you know when a man is in love he only got one story.
that's how some naija men make their feelings visible to women.

but in western world you get to be polite, be gentle, ask her out, tease her, buy her presents, make her feel like a woman you know all those things. But our naija way na to f**k her the same day and come to nairaland and spread the goodnews.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2008
I agree with u on that. Another reason for increasin rate of relationship failure in nigeria
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2008
I agree with u on that. Another reason for increasin rate of relationship failure in nigeria
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting? by oziomatv(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2008
You know naija men areĀ  the most unromantic man standing on earth with prouds of what an ordinary man can do.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting? by creamdream: 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2008
@morenike
i can see you have started taking your drugs, but you still show signs of mild delusion, i mean small crase!!
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting? by MyAfriplac: 3:17am On Jun 20, 2008
is there really a difference in the way an African man treats a woman and the way a man in the western world treats a woman.

A man in love with a woman loses his mind and though he might try to pretend this is not the case, he cannot deny or hide it. He would go to the extreme to prove his affection and make his desires known. Wining, dinning, wooing and pursuing are all the games men and women delve in, whether in the west, north, south or the east.

www.Myafriplace.com
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2008
you will know ya the thing is obvious undecided
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting? by smurf1(f): 1:00am On Dec 09, 2008
Its fine to flirt oh, don't see anything wrong with it, wink
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting? by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 09, 2008
@post
It's not rocket science. . . . wink
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting? by richpitt(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2010
Flirting is fun when both parties are good and by the way do u call this (Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?) flirting??
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting? by galatico(m): 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2010
It's written on his forehead "FLIRT" !!! smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Boobs" - Pretty Nigerian / Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car / Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.