Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin (6886 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by james2man: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2012
Ujujoan:

Poster, you made a mistake by sleeping with someone else. It’s not just about loosing your virginity. It’s about cheating on someone you claim to love. My advise, tell him. It’s difficult but it’s the best thing to do, considering you’ve bleeped up already. Who knows, he might buy your ‘Devil’s’ story. 

Don’t listen to all these pple talking trash about washing you ‘thing’ with alum, and pretending to be a virgin. That’s deceit and it’s wrong. If you love this guy and want to marry him, then don’t even try lying about something as terrible as that.

Thats different, she wasnt violated, she cheated. But she shd still tell him and if he's a good guy, he'll appreciate her honesty.

@Ujujoan  You said if he is a good guy he'll appreciate her honesty,and if he is a bad guy he'll not appreciate her honesty, What honesty? After having a hot fork ? if she really want to prove her honesty she should have called the guy when she is about having the hot fork (Darling there is a guy who have been disturbing me and we are about to have a hot fork should i proceed?)How about that?

@Poster don't let anyone deceive you, the guy is not going to accept you again, But be wise because he can pretend just as if he has forgiven you and give you a hot fork that you will never forget in return and later cast you out like an evil spirit out of his life,
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by yoboone(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2012
I hav a similar problem. My girl promised me such a thing oh. No! Because of that, I will do it now before another person can do it.

Hey girl! If I be ur guy, I will not only barnish u, i will go further to kill u by all means. U are a disappointment.
Ashawo one naira.
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by cold(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2012
I never posted a comment on this thread but was surprised to get a notification.When I went thru to check if I missed it,it was nothing like a comment I would make.What's wrong with this picture?Is there an explanation for this?
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by cold(m): 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2012
Just checked the dates and confirmed it was some 4-5 yrs ago.All these nitwits in the habit of exhuming dead threads need their heads examined
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by kpolli(m): 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2012
If the agro was too much why didn't u call ur fiancee to come n disvirgin u?
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Ozegbe(m): 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2012
thread should be locked by moderators please
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by critique101(f): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
Okanran:

Tis' true but not applicable in all cases. wink

Believe it or not, tis' true to a certain extent. . . depends on the elasticity of the vaginal wall. Ever wondered why somebabes sleep around and still have tight vaginal. . . y'all pray to God for elastic vaginal wall. lipsrsealed tongue Some babes got disvirgined due to rigorous exercise and not sexual intercourse.

@ poster: Tell the truth, at least u'll still have whats left of ur dignity. undecided

And if e dey do u like sey na dat guy or no-one else. . . there's a place on allen avenue wey dem fit help u sow am 2gether. lipsrsealed

Pls don't quote me oooh. wink

I pity u

PS: PERSONALLY, I PREFER NON-VIRGINS. . . SAVES U DISSAPOINTMENT ON WEDDING NITE. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by sexsinners(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
My advice would be the easiest and most holiest. You don't have to tell him anything ,all you have to do is leave him and never see him again. If he ask why tell him it's you not him.

understand am not judging you or your outcomes , i am just giving you a door way out.

Now you have Three options

1 stay and lie (lying will kill you trust me).

2.Tell him the truth and face consequences

3. Care about his feelings and let him go free to find some other girl. While you move on and find another guy ,you will not lie too.
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by Youngpo413: 12:40am On Sep 23, 2015
ekpereka:
When i was a virgin, i made a promise to boy that we will not know each other till we get married in which he took me as he's wife,but now i ve been tempted by a devil, in which i dont know how to explain it but the fact is,am no more a virgin.He's calling me every day and keep on asking me are you still what you are even the day that it happened but i said yes.How can i explain this to him, should i keep silence till we marry or should i tell him now but am afraid he will leave me if tell him and i dont want him to leave blc i loved him too much.
you are a pathetic b!tch.
Re: Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin by damilton(m): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
ekpereka:
When i was a virgin, i made a promise to boy that we will not know each other till we get married in which he took me as he's wife,but now i ve been tempted by a devil, in which i dont know how to explain it but the fact is,am no more a virgin.He's calling me every day and keep on asking me are you still what you are even the day that it happened but i said yes.How can i explain this to him, should i keep silence till we marry or should i tell him now but am afraid he will leave me if tell him and i dont want him to leave blc i loved him too much.

U beta holla him. am a guy nd av bin in dat situatn before from one of my ex's nd d aftermath wasnt easy emotionally. its beta for a relatnship to break than a marriage breaks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Building Slammed For Looking Like A Couple Having Sex(photos) / 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... / Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.