Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,183 members, 7,867,426 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final - Sports (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final (32746 Views)

Poll: Olympics Soccer: Nigeria versus Belgium

Nigeria wins: 90% (179 votes)
Belgium wins: 9% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final / Nigeria 4 Belgium 1 / Ghana Wallops Côte d'Ivoire 4-2 To Win Bronze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by grafikdon: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2008
Where is that Prophet of doom 'Thor'? Come see as Naija take Belgium do kpoff kpoff,
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by rampant(f): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2008
grafikdon:

Where is that Prophet of doom 'Thor'? Come see as Naija take Belgium do kpoff kpoff,

him no go come,shame dey ctach am grin
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by gabelogan(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2008
tope2000:

hehehehehe grin grin

ah tope, u sef dey watch football?
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by Emperoh(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2008
Can someone tell me when the South American Samba is starting?

Who would you prefeer we meet?
Bra or the Argies?
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by desgiezd(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2008
Jids - Yes you heard me right, their journalist were blaming it on JUJU when they were beaten by my beloved country

Why didn't they do their own juju and beat us, very unserious people. They should ask themselves if it is the same juju that has helped us in beating Cote D'ivoire and Belgium.

By the way, when did they even start playing soccer that they want to be competing with us? Rubbish.
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by McKren(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2008
superstan:

argentina look strong.

they are dynamic, playing with flair and very effective.

the last time they lost in the olympic was against nigeria in atlanta 1996 in the final.

they did not qualify in 2000 but they have won every football game since 2004.

can nigeria beat this team again? i doubt it. tongue

Let them qualify first

The early minutes of the game does not say anything about who will triumph, this is how Brazil vs Argentina normally is. Always cagey

With Argentina being rough and trickish and Brazil being hard and fair but skillful
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by metodman(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2008
[color=#990000]@ xyoung HAVE You EVER ASKED UR MAMA WHO UR FATHER IS ? Maybe na one craze man him mama go sleep with when she was deperate to get a baby, See the result! bastard boy

shame![/color]
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by rubi(f): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2008
superstan:

argentina look strong.

they are dynamic, playing with flair and very effective.

the last time they lost in the olympic was against nigeria in atlanta 1996 in the final.

they did not qualify in 2000 but they have won every football game since 2004.

can nigeria beat this team again? i doubt it. tongue

nothing spoil, like I said before nigeria will beat them hands sdown just follow how Nigerians have ben playing this olympic game them tell me if they apply this method all the way why they will not win Argentina hand down. My guys are too much and trying too
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by kaypumpin2(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2008
BREAKING NEW:It''s  now confirmed  and will be published in the next edition of guinness book of records that naira land and its users commonly called nairalanders have set a new world record for the  highest number of  posts/replies/responses on a particular discussion/issue/thread on a website forum.The record hitherto held by a website in NIGERIA which its users bombarded with  various post/responses during the DAMMAN MIRACLE in Saudia "89 was  shattered during the Nigeria/belgium match in which an unprecedented 60 posts/sec were recorded.This is congratulating nairaland and nairalanders for this great record that has been set and also hoping the record will be surpassed WHEN NAIJA WINS THE OLYMPIC GOLD, for more info on this go to www.b.bc.com(lol).

And do i hear my pple say a big amen to naija winning the gold?AMEN
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by tope2000(f): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2008
gabe_logan:

ah tope, u sef dey watch football?

ehen na, im in good mood too after whooping beligum's ass
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by mekk(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2008
Brash!:

A day would never go on nairaland make fight and insults no cross path grin

And the annoying thing is the fact that kids and senseless idiots are allowed on the internet

The so called immature clowns are the ones always at the centre of trouble and controversies

Some people are so jobless and foolish, they don't have anything constructive to say

Lawd Hammercy!

Talking about constructive statement.I'm you know this post of yours is quite far from it. smiley
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by rampant(f): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2008
kay_pumpin:

BREAKING NEW:It''s  now confirmed  and will be published in the next edition of guinness book of records that naira land and its users commonly called nairalanders have set a new world record for the  highest number of  posts/replies/responses on a particular discussion/issue/thread on a website forum.The record hitherto held by a website in NIGERIA which its users bombarded with  various post/responses during the DAMMAN MIRACLE in Saudia "89 was  shattered during the Nigeria/belgium match in which an unprecedented 60 posts/sec were recorded.This is congratulating nairaland and nairalanders for this great record that has been set and also hoping the record will be surpassed WHEN NAIJA WINS THE OLYMPIC GOLD,  for more info on this go to www.b.bc.com(lol).

And do i hear my people say a big amen to naija winning the gold?AMEN
AMEN

ride on sis ,ive gat ur back kiss
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by xyoung: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ all
i didnt mnt 2 insult anybody,ws jus passin my opinon on the match
dnt gt it personal

and 2 dat methodman of a tin
are u human or ALIEN.

guess u dnt know wat 2 say,
jus kip repeatin wat pple hv said already grin angry grin shocked shocked

GET A LIFE

inshort

GET A JOB and

sssssssssssstop
WANKIN ABOUT
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by rubi(f): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2008
kay_pumpin:

BREAKING NEW:It''s  now confirmed  and will be published in the next edition of guinness book of records that naira land and its users commonly called nairalanders have set a new world record for the  highest number of  posts/replies/responses on a particular discussion/issue/thread on a website forum.The record hitherto held by a website in NIGERIA which its users bombarded with  various post/responses during the DAMMAN MIRACLE in Saudia "89 was  shattered during the Nigeria/belgium match in which an unprecedented 60 posts/sec were recorded.This is congratulating nairaland and nairalanders for this great record that has been set and also hoping the record will be surpassed WHEN NAIJA WINS THE OLYMPIC GOLD, for more info on this go to www.b.bc.com(lol).

And do i hear my people say a big amen to naija winning the gold?AMEN

Double Amen
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by onyinye2(f): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2008
Wow im still in aw, i can't believe Nigeria has beaten Belgium. Man i aint going to hear the end of this from my dad. He is going to boast from morning to night. But im still skeptical about them beating the defending champions Argentina.
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by presido1: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2008
Belgium people no go tok say we use otumaokpo take play them.

Naija all the way to the gold medal.

Argentina is playing well so far, but ronaldinho fit do one magik anytime.
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by rampant(f): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

Wow im still in aw, i can't believe Nigeria has beaten Belgium. Man i aint going to hear the end of this from my dad. He is going to boast from morning to night. But im still skeptical about them beating the defending champions Argentina.

wt faith,we can . . . . . . . . . . . . . . abeg complete am

if our faith be as little as a mustard seed,we can say to nigerians,move on for the gold,and it shall come to pass grin

pastor in d house
cool
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by superstan(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2008
rubi:

nothing spoil, like I said before nigeria will beat them hands sdown just follow how Nigerians have ben playing this olympic game them tell me if they apply this method all the way why they will not win Argentina hand down. My guys are too much and trying too

have u seen the argies?

the last time messi met siasia's team, nigeria bit the dust to sheer cheating and cleverness.

messi is a livewire. brilliance plus cheat. cheesy

his godfather, maradona is watching the game right now and argentina has stopped brazil from playing.
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by gabelogan(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2008
tope2000:

ehen na, im in good mood too after whooping beligum's ass

since u are in such a good mood today, why dont we celebrate this victory now!!

make i come drink ontop ur head now!! just 2 pints go do me, na stella i dey drink oh
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by thendo(m): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2008
smileyI dont really like nigeria because they always beat us(South Africa) and rub it in our noses for a week or so afterwards but i know they will do it, i smell a gold medal, they are the only african nation left lets pray they represent, smiley
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by mekk(m): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

But im still skeptical about them beating the defending champions Argentina.

Ekwensu !!!
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by rubi(f): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2008
thendo:

smileyI don't really like nigeria because they always beat us(South Africa) and rub it in our noses for a week or so afterwards but i know they will do it, i smell a gold medal, they are the only african nation left lets pray they represent, smiley

It shall be well with you
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by MrCrackles(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2008
mekk:

Talking about constructive statement.I'm you know this post of yours is quite far from it. smiley

but at least it would send a warning out to naysayers that they are not welcomed wen it comes to chatting bollocks!

the whole point is to let them know non-constructive and less-meaningful comments are not welcomed
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by metodman(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ thendo, how are you ?
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by onyinye2(f): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2008
mekk:

Ekwensu !!!
Rampant you know im trying not to start trouble this early morning, but brotha man just had the audacity to call me "Ekwensu".
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by xyoung: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2008
METHODwoman
u dnt deserve 2 b call a man

who are u self
becoming afraid.

gues one of the premature tins

try 2 make sense in ur post
u are livin 15 years behind evrybody here

@onyiye,presido

naija bois really use OTIAPIAPIA
didnt u see it?
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by thendo(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ Metodman, Im cool man and how are you?
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by mekk(m): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2008
thendo:

smileyI don't really like nigeria because they always beat us(South Africa) and rub it in our noses for a week or so afterwards but i know they will do it, i smell a gold medal, they are the only african nation left lets pray they represent, smiley

really doesn't matter if you like us or not.
we are destined to bang this GOld medal. grin
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by metodman(m): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2008
@@ xyoung i have told u ur problem
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by rampant(f): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

Rampant you know im trying not to start trouble this early morning, but brotha man just had the audacity to call me "Ekwensu".

sweetheart avoid trouble,even wen its staring at u on ur face wink wink
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by metodman(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2008
where is Thendo staying in mzamsi ?
Re: Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final by xyoung: 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2008
@rubi
@mekk

May all dose hu plan evil against  naija perish in dier mama ASS.

TALKIN 2 D 2 OF U

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match / World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times / Covid-19: Israel Adesanya Donates Medical Equipment To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.