Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! (6631 Views)

Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys / Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? / Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by 4Play(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2008
Given how obscenely ugly many Nigerian girls are,I thought it would be most apt to pass this SOS message from Australia to Nigerian women.

Apparently, a town in Australia is running desperately short of young women,the male to female ratio is 5:1. This has prompted the Mayor to invite ugly women to his town to relieve the scarcity of damsels. Knowing how ugly our Naija sisters are,they would be of great use to these long suffering Aussies.

Women in an Australian Outback town are rallying against their local mayor after he called for “ugly ducklings” to flock to the city to relieve its drought of women.

John Molony, the mayor of the far north Queensland mining town of Mt Isa, called for “beauty-disadvantaged” women to head to the town because its lack of young, single females meant the local men – predominantly miners and cowboys – were so desperate for female company that they weren't as fussy as they might otherwise be when it came to love.

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/article4555359.ece
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by tope2000(f): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2008
ok lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Sisikill: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2008
4 Play:

Given how obscenely ugly many Nigerian girls are,I thought it would be most apt to pass this SOS message from Australia to Nigerian women.

Apparently, a town in Australia is running desperately short of young women,the male to female ratio is 5:1. This has prompted the Mayor to invite ugly women to his town to relieve the scarcity of damsels. Knowing how ugly our Naija sisters are,they would be of great use to these long suffering Aussies.

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/article4555359.ece

ROTFLMAOPIMP! Oh My God! You are awful! LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am soooo taking cover and I'll suggest you do the same.

And Hell No, I am not making room for you in my hiding spot, It's comfy and it's got the best view. Besides I don't wanna get hit by a stray bullet. tongue
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2008
This coming from 4Play, I should be lmao!! grin grin

4Play, you sef, you no fine. Make you go siddon jor grin grin grin Let the fyn boys talk tongue
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by onyinye2(f): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2008
Nigerian women ugly ke? Coming from the same men who make Flavor Flav, a run for his money? tongue
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Sisikill: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2008
obscenely Ugly

Lmao!
Not very Ugly,
Not very, very ugly,
Not too much ugly,
Obscenely ugly!! cheesy

Defination from of Obscene fro dictionary.com

ob·scene
adj.

1. Offensive to accepted standards of decency or modesty.
2. Inciting lustful feelings; lewd.
3. Repulsive; disgusting: "The way he writes about the disease that killed her is simply obscene" (Michael Korda).
4. So large in amount as to be objectionable or outrageous: "local merchants in nearby stores get hammered by stratospheric rents and obscene taxes" (Joe Queenan).

Hmmm, on second thoughts I'm begining to think 4 Play meant Naija girls incite lustful feelings. Oh la la tongue
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Condom: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2008
4 Play:

I hope that encompasses all the female folk in your family, including your mother and your immediate sisters.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by 4Play(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2008
My Naija sisters,make una no vex.  grin

I saw a request for ''beauty-disadvantaged'' women and I instantly thought of our women.Is there any nation 'blessed' with such wowoness as Nigeria?  

@onyi

The request is for ugly women. Show me a request for ugly men and I will be the first to recommend Nigerian men.  In reality,looks is more important for the female gender. tongue
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Condom: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2008
Sisikill:

Hmmm, on second thoughts I'm begining to think 4 Play meant Naija girls incite lustful feelings. Oh la la tongue

Typical Idiot!  Don't attempt to color it pretty. The title reads "UGLY".
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2008
Condom:

I hope that encompasses all the female folk in your family, including your mother and your immediate sisters.
LOL!
On a serious note, you're right, yes it does.

Oga 4 Play, make you heed to Australian call too, trust me, they won't be able to tell if you're male or female or ape . Lucky you tongue tongue
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Condom: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2008
4 Play:

I saw a request for ''beauty-disadvantaged'' women and I instantly thought of our women.Is there any nation 'blessed' with such wowoness as Nigeria?  
The same wowoness your father overlooked when he married your mother who gave birth to your crass ass.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2008
4 Play:

@onyi

The request is for ugly women. Show me a request for ugly men and I will be the first to recommend Nigerian men. In reality,looks is more important for the female gender. tongue
Sebi, you have time to look for this site on the net, am sure you got more time to spare for Naija men.

Condom:

The same wowoness your father overlooked when he married your mother who gave birth to your crass ass.
hehehe cheesy
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by segzicres(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2008
most ladies in nigeria always paint their face with all sorts of colourants which they call make up. most of them look like aya matanga. the defination of ugly. no hard feelings.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2008
segzi cres:

most ladies in nigeria always paint their face with all sorts of colourants which they call make up. most of them look like aya matanga. the defination of ugly. no hard feelings.
rotflmao cheesy
Men, those sun girls are making us look bad embarassed
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by 4Play(m): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2008
Condom:

What is there in having a 'beauty-disadvantaged' mum? I have always told my mum,I love her to bits but she isn't the prettiest woman I have ever seen. I'm sure your mum,as long as   she is a Nigerian, was never in the reckoning to win Miss World.  grin

I have a strong suspicion that you are the archetypal wowo Nigerian woman. . . . it seems I touched a nerve.  tongue
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Sisikill: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2008
Condom:

Typical Idiot! Don't attempt to color it pretty. The title reads "UGLY".

Typical idiot ke? See me see trouble oh. . . Is it me that wrote the dictionary? embarassed

Talk about your random stray bullet!
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by onyinye2(f): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2008
4 Play:

@onyi

The request is for ugly women. Show me a request for ugly men and I will be the first to recommend Nigerian men.  In reality,looks is more important for the female gender. tongue
Look at this osuofia boy dey talk. tongue So you are calling Nigerian women, "obscenely ugly" abi? Oh okay nsogbu adighi. So nigerian men are all fyne abi? we shall see. tongue
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2008
Oyinye, Naija men are what?
F-f-f what? angry angry angry
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by onyinye2(f): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Oyinye, Naija men are what?
F-f-f what? angry angry angry
Fat
Fake
Fickle
Funny lookin
Take your pic.

All you women bare mind to men like 4Play. They way a man treats and views his own nne, shows how he will treat his wife oh.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by jaquan(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2008
calmdown ladies ugliness is certainly not a crime! all you wowoyemi's should not take it personal!
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Condom: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2008
4 Play:

What is there in having a 'beauty-disadvantaged' mum? I have always told my mum,I love her to bits but she isn't the prettiest woman I have ever seen.
I'm sure your mum,as long as   she is a Nigerian, was never in the reckoning to win Miss World.  grin
My mom would pitifully employ a hapless pig like you and your unfortunate mother to work as her dishwasher you stupid refuse.

I have a strong suspicion that you are the archetypal wowo Nigerian woman. . . . it seems I touched a nerve.  tongue
. . . And that would make you the prototypical beer bellied, uncouth, fufu brained rotondo Nigerian boy.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by 4Play(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2008
Instead of discussing how you women can tap this opportunity to move to Australia,you are here attacking the messenger. grin

Is it the first time you are hearing that Nigerian women are facially challenged?
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2008
onyinye2:

Fat
Fake
Fickle
Fugly
Funny lookin
Take your pic.

All you women bare mind to men like 4Play. They way a man treats and views his own nne, shows how he will treat his wife oh.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Condom: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2008
4 Play:

Instead of discussing how you women can tap this opportunity to move to Australia,you are here attacking the messenger. grin

Is it the first time you are hearing that Nigerian women are facially challenged?
Why not begin by transporting all the women in your home and your village to Australia for a trial encounter.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by onyinye2(f): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2008
Ruby thank you for adding that one i forgot. wink

4play, o gini? Chei, who are you to tell nigerian women are facially challenged? You talk as if you are Tyson Beckford.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Condom: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2008
jaquan:

calmdown ladies ugliness is certainly not a crime! all you wowoyemi's should not take it personal!
You are a big fool.  I'm almost certain your mom regrets donating an egg to bring about your existence.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2008
Oyinye, why are you taking this serious?
It's 4PLAY!! undecided
Mehn, am putting on some Nollywood movie jare. Adios!!
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by 4Play(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2008
jaquan:

LMAO(Kobojunkie style)@ wowoyemi. Especially, that 'Condom' who looks like the victim of an acid attack.  grin
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by tpia: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2008
4play- do you need to be hooked up with some beautiful Nigerian women?

I kind of feel bad that you've never met any. undecided

Are they avoiding you or something? grin
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Hannibal: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2008
Nigerian women and UGLINESS should have the same meaning in the Oxford dictionary. grin cheesy
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by 4Play(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2008
tpia:

4play- do you need to be hooked up with some beautiful Nigerian women?

I kind of feel bad that you've never met any. undecided

I know the truth hurts but no sighted person will deny that this Aussie town of Mt Isa beckons particularly to Nigerian women.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by onyinye2(f): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Oyinye, why are you taking this serious?
It's 4PLAY!!  undecided
Mehn, am putting on some Nollywood movie jare. Adios!!
Oh i aint taking it seriously jare. We all know 4Play is delusional when he steps out of the Political threads. So all this jive is just nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? / Are Nose Rings On Guys Cute Or Gay? / What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.