Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss (2411 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by bkplur(f): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2008
i dont know i am so confused,he told me i am a temptation to him though i am a very tall lady,about 5 ft 11 inches,i like him but i am christian
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by MrCrackles(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2008
bkplur:

i don't know i am so confused,he told me i am a temptation to him though i am a very tall lady,about 5 ft 11 inches,i like him but i am christian

if u are a christian? what has dat got to do with shagging or getting with your boss?

tell him! grin
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by ssRhino: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2008
bkplur:

i don't know i am so confused,he told me i am a temptation to him though i am a very tall lady,about 5 ft 11 inches,i like him but i am christian

Is your boss single? if he is, then, follow ur mind, but pls, make sure you not shagging for shagging reasons, if he is married, pls, stay away, cos you dont wanna be the "other woman" else, sista woman and onyinye2 will teach the wife how to eliminate u.
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by onyinye2(f): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2008
$$Rhino:

Is your boss single? if he is, then, follow your mind, but please, make sure you not shagging for shagging reasons, if he is married, please, stay away, because you don't want to be the "other woman" else, sista woman and onyinye2 will teach the wife how to eliminate u.
What lies are these? grin angry Im an angel. grin
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by ssRhino: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

What lies are these? grin angry I'm an angel. grin

was even on CNN last night
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by onyinye2(f): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2008
$$Rhino:

was even on CNN last night
Shaarup dia. angry me do something like that. . . .
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by ssRhino: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

Shaarup dia. angry me do something like that. . . .

Does the thread " how to treat the other woman sounds familiar" you and sistawoman and those chemicals that cant be discovered ?
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by onyinye2(f): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2008
$$Rhino:

Does the thread " how to treat the other woman sounds familiar" you and sistawoman and those chemicals that can't be discovered ?
I have no idea what you are talking about. . . .
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by ssRhino: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

I have no idea what you are talking about. . . .

loss of memory by choice, lil class of irish on da rock will heal that.
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by onyinye2(f): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2008
$$Rhino:

loss of memory by choice, little class of irish on da rock will heal that.
Oh you think you funny. . . .
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by idupaul: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2008
wat the heck, if u like ur boss then go ahead and hump him. u can keep it secret if u wish, office romance is good ooo esp if ur married, u will feel mad kicks from the whole hiding thingy and ur adrenaline levels will surge to high level as u guys try to avoid getting caught by other nosy workers, girl go extreme jo
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by bigboyslim(m): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ poster, what kind of feelings are you having for your boss. Genuine affection or lustful feelings? If lustful, then desist from it because it will do you no good, the best that you will get is a few encounters of passion which will die down eventually and could cost you your job in the end.

If you do have genuine feelings for him, then ask yourself, is he married, if yes, summon all the efforts within you to put those feelings to an end because like previous posters have said you do not want to be a home wrecker

If he isn't married, then I would tell you that i usually do not encourage dating within the same office because it usually interferes with work, God forbid you should have a misunderstanding in the future where you naturally need to spend time apart, there won't be any avenue for this and it could terribly impair your performance on the job.

If you can not control your feelings for him, then my advice is start looking for another job.
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by Ola8(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2008
why did u like this man?

Anyway Just satisfied your conscence since you are already in Love, but bcareful.
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by segzicres(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2008
@poster i'm sure you have a boyfriend that cares alot about you, he also tries his best for you, if it's the financial part you're looking for, run cause it always has a very nerve breaking and self esteem lowering end.
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by bkplur(f): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2008
tanks guys,i know the fact that he is married maybe i sould eliminate the feelings i have for him,i am having my industrial attachment i am his personal assistance,i will be tru by next month,but till then i pray the lord help me.i think its lust maybe because i just have a mis understaning with my b/f i am now using this as a defence mechanism,iwill holla you guys how far. lol grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by zignor(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2008
like him but i am christian

lol . . .you can said that again grin grin grin
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by MrCrackles(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2008
zignor:

lol . . .you can said that again grin grin grin

fucking hell, you just shot me!! grin
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by Folanre(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2008
Lady, I hope God help u as u prayed so that u don't commence something u can conclude
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by bkplur(f): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2008
folanre thanks, i pray GOD helps me lol undecided
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by kemisuga(f): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2008
@ poster, I really understand your feelings. I have been in the same issue too.

It is not easy being a Secretary/P.A for a very handsome, very intellectual and rich man. Although I never compromise to this man. His wife love me in such that, if his husband take me as his 2nd wife, she wont take offence. But I can never be a 2nd wife of a man.

After I left them, actually it was during my NYSC service, we become good family friends, and he gives me respect for not yielding to his demands.

bkplur my advice for you is to get this behind you. Dont let the fact that you have probs with your bf make you lure yourself. Besides it is not good having affairs with one's boss. If he is not married, I would have say go ahead.

Take Care Dear. smiley
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by TolaniLuv: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2008
Grow Up! and Help your self.

Don't you want to be called BossLady!
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by hollandis(f): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2008
bkplur:

bla bla bla

stop advertising berra do your IT and leave

Many men say that stuff to deceive women

very soon you r gonna open a thread of how you phocked your boss

scrammmmmmmmmmmmmmm and get your degree ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuu
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by SamMilla1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2008
He said you are a temptation to him and you didnt mention if he is married, engaged or not.

meanwhile there is nothing religiously wrong with that but your job or his could be on the line.

count your steps and dont think 5ft 11 will help you out if things doesn work out.
Re: Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss by bkplur(f): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2008
i know i have my dignity to protect thanks every 1,kemi sugar thanks at least i unerstnd you have been dere,but hollandis na wa o why the word mumu now, if you are not willing to help no probs but not like that, i mean no harm am just bothered any way thanks 2 u guys lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: / Why Are Women So Complicated? / Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.