Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. (2414 Views)

You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Spanishfly(f): 12:56am On Jan 28, 2010
Any other female with this issue. I do have female friends but very very few compared to the males. Just realized it. Could it be a problem?
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by TOPE20001(f): 12:57am On Jan 28, 2010
Most girls does . . . . . so nothing shocking cool
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 28, 2010
Because female friendships are very fragile. Any little thing and poof its gone.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by MsDiva1(f): 1:09am On Jan 28, 2010
I do too.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by TOPE20001(f): 1:14am On Jan 28, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Because female friendships are very fragile. Any little thing and poof its gone.

Its because most girls back-stab each other, dnt knw why tho
Not talkin to one of my good gfriend at the moment angry
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 28, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Its because most girls back-stab each other, dnt knw why tho
Not talkin to one of my good gfriend at the moment angry
Yep girls do that. I never tell my good friends anything deep, who knows what will happen? When things go left you will be shocked at how terrible they will treat you.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by chiogo(f): 1:17am On Jan 28, 2010
Nope, not the same for me. Don't think it's a problem, it's who you feel comfortable with that matters.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by TOPE20001(f): 1:18am On Jan 28, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Yep girls do that. I never tell my good friends anything deep, who knows what will happen? When things go left you will be shocked at how terrible they will treat you.

Its truly sad . . . . . i feel more comfortable chattin with my guy friends more from day one tho.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by firedancer(f): 1:20am On Jan 28, 2010
too bad am a loner  sad sad

but i think its cool to have male friends they sure wont let you down, obtain your stuff or snatch ur boyfriend  cool cool
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 28, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Its truly sad . . . . . i feel more comfortable chattin with my guy friends more from day one tho.
Same here hun and a secret is a secret grin.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by mamagee3(f): 1:33am On Jan 28, 2010
Give yourself a round of applause.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by H2O2: 1:53am On Jan 28, 2010
congrats, would you like a cookie need a little help tipping over the edge?
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Gabry(f): 1:58am On Jan 28, 2010
Spanishfly:

Any other female with this issue. I do have female friends but very very few compared to the males. Just realized it. Could it be a problem?

Really? Well, maybe its your personality or maybe its the acitivities you get involve with. . .

As for me, I have many girlfriends and many guy friends and many gay friends tongue
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by topup: 3:53am On Jan 28, 2010
I have like twice as many girl friends as I do guys, but I prefer the conversations I have with guys, I'm not saying guys don't bitch, but they limit it, they don't let it carry them away on a cloud of hate.

I don't really tell people too much about my deepest desires, wants and aspirations but that's me, I like keeping my secrets secrets, I'm more action than talk.

Right now, my girl friends are stuck talking about guys and relationships that they do not have, it gets really repetitive so I just smile and block my ears, or go and do something more productive.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by ceasyc(f): 4:49am On Jan 28, 2010
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females.
me too but i've known dis for years
dont have a prob wit it
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by sexyLeamon(f): 4:56am On Jan 28, 2010
you are not alone, even I tend to have more male friends than female. In my own personal experience, females cause too much drama
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 28, 2010
. . . .and that's an issue because. . . .?
Must we make a thread on everything
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by ebila(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2010
@post,
U're perfectly ok jare.Cross-sex friendships r beta off!
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by iice(f): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2010
well you make friends with those you click more with.

I don't really do female friends. . .just a handful and that one don do me. We barely have anything in common. Too darn emotional for me.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by SisiKill1: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2010
@ Topic
Don't we all?

It's funny, every girl says they have more male friends. . .yet you never see a girl without a bunch of other girls with her.

I think saying "oh i don't have a lot of female friends" is the latest step in the mating dance. Hehehe!

Girls and the length they'll go to get attention from guys. I tell ya, there's nothing more entertaining than girl drama cheesy

1 Like

Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by 79733139(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2010
Is that suppose to be an ego boost to you or what! Now you gonna be talking about how many guy stare at you when you step out in the morning!!! Please!!!!!!!!
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Akinagirl(f): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2010
Lol. @ poster, Its not unusual.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2010
My dear, ur nt alone, even md, ryt 4rm secondry days, i'v always had mor of male friendz dan female friendz. Its okay notin is wrong wit it!
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2010
fuckilious:

Is that suppose to be an ego boost to you or what! Now you gonna be talking about how many guy stare at you when you step out in the morning!!! Please!!!!!!!!
chie grin @poster, that doesn't call for a thread
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by elecktra(f): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ah !!! i ll tell your mummy for you,dont you know that if a boy should touch your hand you will get preggers

ah me i will tell mama o
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by iice(f): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2010
elecktra:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ah !!! i ll tell your mummy for you,dont you know that if a boy should touch your hand you will get preggers

ah me i will tell mama o

Rofl cheesy

Sisi_Kill:

@ Topic
Don't we all?

It's funny, every girl says they have more male friends. . .yet you never see a girl without a bunch of other girls with her.

I think saying "oh i don't have a lot of female friends" is the latest step in the mating dance. Hehehe!

Girls and the length they'll go to get attention from guys. I tell ya, there's nothing more entertaining than girl drama cheesy

lwkmd cheesy
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by platinumnk(f): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2010
bellychiz:

My dear, your nt alone, even md, ryt 4rm secondry days, i'v always had mor of male friendz dan female friendz. Its okay notin is wrong wit it!

yeah, since like high school tongue

i dont have a clique of girls either, I have sisters grin
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by ritaNL: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2010
FL Gators:

. . . .and that's an issue because. . . .?
Must we make a thread on everything

Na efry thread wey dem make for NL you dey get issue wit ? Na u dey no who suppose open thread n who no suppose open, shior

@ post

These ur male friends wont allow you have serious relationship ooo cos they will alwaz want to be over-protective of you.
Got more male friends too ,i was alwaz so happy in their companies that i started treatin all suitors bad cos they turned me into tom-boy finish.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Pweety4me(f): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2010
@OP It's just d way it is menh ain't noffin wrong. . . smiley
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by oyinda3(f): 5:00am On Jan 29, 2010
from what i notice, the biggest drama queens themselves are usually the ones who complain most about "girl drama" tongue

also, there is quantity vs quality. maybe u have more guy friends in terms of number but the friends you are closer to are girls in terms of quality of friendship? undecided i think it's hard to be best friends (no intitmacy) with a guy unless ur gay, tomboy or a loner.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by chiogo(f): 5:05am On Jan 29, 2010
oyinda.:

from what i notice, the biggest drama queens themselves are usually the ones who complain most about "girl drama" tongue
LMFAO!! Exactly.

oyinda.:

also, there is quantity vs quality. maybe u have more guy friends in terms of number but the friends you are closer to are girls in terms of quality of friendship? undecided i think it's hard to be best friends (no intitmacy) with a guy unless your gay, tomboy or a loner.
Totally agree. Can't see myself talking with a male friend the same way I would with one of my girls. Uh uh.

And not many guys can remain "close friends" with a girl esp. a pretty one for long w/o making advances. I knew this girl in High school and her "best friend" was a guy, can't remember the number of times he's asked her out. So, yeah, I dunno about all that male best friend ish.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Uche2nna(m): 5:09am On Jan 29, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

@ Topic
Don't we all?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? / "A 5-page Text Message From My Future Wife" / How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.