Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! (2070 Views)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by greatmic(m): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2008
If you kiss her,
you are not a gentleman
If you don't,
you are not a man

If you praise her,
she thinks you are lying
If you don't,
you are good for nothing

If you agree to all her likes,
you are a wimp
If you don't,
you are not understanding

For the remaining part visit: sms4everybody..com
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by RobertK: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2008
lol, are they really difficult? then i guess u should chek out how to cope with difficult people on
http://robdating..com/
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by CodeRED(f): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2008
Y'all need to shut up, Women are difficult, and Men lie and cheat (even with your BFF's LOL)as if they were going out of style. So we are even. End of story.
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2008
Great way for both of you to advertise abi?
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by tope2000(f): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2008
CodeRED:

Y'all need to shut up, Women are difficult, and Men lie and cheat (even with your BFF's LOL)as if they were going out of style. So we are even. End of story.

Amen
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by onyinye2(f): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2008
CodeRED:

Omo, well said. wink
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by CodeRED(f): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

Omo, well said. wink

Don't mind them. Apparantly their significant other found out something about their doggish life and dumped them in the garbage pile( exactly where they belong), that's why they are here now whining like sissys,  angry

tope2000:

Amen

LOL, Women are difficult, then they should start chastising  the woman who dealt with them 9 months, and is still dealing with them up to this day. Bunch of nitwits.
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by cyrusdevir(m): 1:17am On Aug 20, 2008
CodeRED:

Y'all need to shut up, Women are difficult, and Men lie and cheat (even with your BFF's LOL)as if they  were  going out of style.  So we are even. End of story.

Women also cheat n lie. Its not even at all
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by Syma: 1:37am On Aug 20, 2008
All round to my "Nice Guys Don't Get Laid".

Trying to be nice to woman brings you the insults above. If you do your thing, you wouldn't be thinking about what they would be saying, because thinking that is seeking approval, and when you seek approval, you are not man enough.

Which makes you to be:

Wimp + Pu**y = Wussy

"Nice Guys Don't Get Laid"
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by cyrusdevir(m): 2:02am On Aug 20, 2008
Women also cheat and lie, so its not eve
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by topup: 2:18am On Aug 20, 2008
If you kiss me,
you are affectionate
If you don't,
your mind is occupied

If you praise me,
I accept it but remain humble
If you don't,
I'm probably complimenting you

If you agree to all my likes,
I offer to help you out too
If you don't,
we've probably shared it 50:50
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2008
cyrusdevir:

Women also cheat and lie, so its not eve

Men are also difficult

Don’t call them, you are with some other guy; call them you are disturbing their meeting
Don’t sleep with them you are difficult; sleep with them you are cheap
Don’t dress skimpy, you are a ‘jew’ girl; dress skimpy, you are a slut
Don’t ask for money for your hair-do, you are getting it from some other guy; ask for money, you are materialistic

Yeah, Men are not just difficult, they are impossible. So I guess that balances it.
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by hollandis(f): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2008
If you want to be happy for a day - drink a bottle of wine. If you want to be happy[b] for a month[/b] - find your self a woman. If you want to be happy for all your life - make your self a garden.
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by spikedcylinder: 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2008
The men vs women thread agin. cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by outlaws(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2008
cool

Is again not agin
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by albridge(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2008
well i guess thats no new at this point. women have always been difficult. kind of becos they dont really know what they want. undecided
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by spikedcylinder: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2008
outlaws:

cool

Is again not agin

My bad. Typo.

But then, I think you were going for "its" not "is".

tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by hollandis(f): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2008
rofl
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by shreks(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2008
I kind of like that poem cheesy
The other girl was able to respond with another wink
to top it all we are all in a game, one playing hard to get
and the other the seeker grin
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by ssRhino: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2008
This is becoming a war of sex and becoming interesting
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by CodeRED(f): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2008
cyrusdevir:

Women also cheat n lie. Its not even at all
Seems you were having a hard time falling asleep, thus this nonsensical rant at that hour of the night.

Now show us where anyone has ever said women are exempt from cheating and/or lying. That's not what is of importance. The fact is Men were born to lie and cheat, and it's a shame how terrible they are at it sad sad.

FYI, women lie about the following:

1. Their size( shoe, clothes etc)

2. Some lie about Their age(they can either say they are older or younger than they really are)

3. The lenght of their hair( we all know the 100% Lugo is NOT their real hair)

4. Breasts/tummy tuck/lip and nose jobs, A number of them have gone under the knife, but will deny it even on their dying bed.

5. The true price of a merchandise. ( We know we didnt buy that new pair of miu miu on sale, but to prevent our spouses from bombarding us with questions, we simply lie,"honey it was 70% off)

NOW A MAN LIES about the following:

1. Where they work. Too many of them know they are either jobless or peddling something illegal. yet they will give you a run-down of their imaginary job on Wall street.

2. The girl they are seeing on the side. Even though ALL evidence points to them being the chaser, they will turn the story around claiming it's the girl who is chasing him,  lOL.

3 Their place of residency. Now too often I have heard guys telling me they own their cribs. Only to find out later, they are "begging a lodging " with a close friend or a relative.

4. Their financial worth. Hmmmm. I had one telling me recently he is worth a certain amount of money. Lo and behold, he couldnt even afford to take me out to a decent resturant. I had to foot the bill.

5. Their academic achievements. LOL. This one has to be the story of the century. I met this guy,NOT yet 30. He told me he has 4 under-grad degrees and presently completing his 2nd Masters. Now I aint hating o, just wondering,

6. Their sexcapades. Lord have mercy on them.  They will brag about shagging 100 women, yet they do NOT own or have ONE woman in their miserable
life.

, I am hopping to the gym. But will be back with more cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by cyrusdevir(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
a girl was having sex with another guy and the boyfriend called her, while on top of the guy told the BF she was with the parent, WHAT'S THAT?
if a girls doesn't lie sleeping with another guy then she is sleeping with her viberator.

Yes a guy might tell you he has slept with 3 girl means only 1, but if a girl says she has slept with only 3 boys that means 3*3=9
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2008
albridge:

well i guess thats no new at this point. women have always been difficult. kind of because they don't really know what they want. undecided

Really? Aren’t we all guilty of that? Even the guys? A guy meets a girl he truly loves, but doesn’t want to ‘commit’ himself to her; instead he cheats on her, lies to her, dumps her for a girl he met in the club, only to discover his mistake 6 months later. Too late the girl’s already married and is expecting her first kid. cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by Tgirl4real(f): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2008
What a way to advertise
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by onyekang1(f): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2008
Ujujoan:

Men are not just difficult, they are impossible. So I guess that balances it.
u can say dat again
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by Lizt(f): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2008
y do u antagonise the ladies y not guys, abeg leave us alone.
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by carin4u: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2008
how could you say such a thing that lacks regards to our norms and values down here? i must say, that was a very cheap point you just scored, with a view to distracting fellow nairalanders from this salient issue. you gurls cheat and lie a lot, thereby making life very frustrating for the guys, admit it, condemn it, and then proffer a solution as well and see how meaningful life would be for the guys.
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by greatmic(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2008
In short:

So simple, yet so complex
So weak, yet so powerful
So confusing, yet so desirable
So damning, yet so wonderful, , WOMEN!
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by aAK1(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2008
I discoverd that even if men cheat it' because of bad experience thay've had with women.A woman can stay with u all day telling u how much she lov's u,liv's your house and head 4 another man's house.
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by topup: 3:34am On Aug 22, 2008
a.A.K:

I discoverd that even if men cheat it' because of bad experience thay've had with women.

I agree with this part, that is ONE reason, another is just plain encouragement from friends that the guy shouldn't be tied down to one girl. Another reason why men (I know, I know, women cheat tooo!!!) is that men don't like confrontation, instead of starting 'the talk' of why they gotta let you go, they would rather do anything than bring tears to your eyes, not realising that cheating brings far more pain than just tears.

My ex said his first ever girlfriend cheated on him with his best friend, and then he said ever since he's cheated on every girlfriend he's had, as soon as I heard that stupid break up excuse I didn't need to ask anymore 'why are you leaving me questions', the last thing I saw was a trail of dust behind me as I sped off in the opposite direction.

CHEATING IS A CRIME!!
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by vivaladiva(f): 3:37am On Aug 22, 2008
after reading this,should i have a sex change or what
pls how does this information change the world
e don te wey yansh get partin
Re: Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! by dadahgirl: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2008
People who complain too much should not be in a relationship. What is so bad about praising or complementing your man or your woman. Complaining is a sign of not being happy in a relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Appreciation Thread! / Choose: 'valentine' Or "Election" On February 14 / 10 Signs You Are In The Right Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.